IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
m_87

enagagement broke ? please help

Rate this topic

hello

query --- please predict the year and age of my marriage when would i get married and how , how would be my married and future life, what kind of spouse and in laws would i get with regards to the family background, education and money , do i have any prosepects to live abroad in uk or usa ?

please note i got engaged in feburary 2010 but it broke within a month in march .... i am afraid if i have any issue in my birth chart regarding marriage or enagements please help as i am quite worried

most importantly the guy i got engaged too is married and is happy with her spouse but i am not able to tie a knot to any one else please predict is this normal or i have some issue in my chart?

would it be an arrange or love marriage ....would i be able to get what i desire =( ... pls help as i am extremely upset !

my mother is really upset about my marriage and married life.... i would really really appericiate if you can comment of the kind of marriage i would have as in would it be an arranged or love marriage ....because i dont have anyone in my life as yet... and how would be my married life with regards to the relationship, money and future life... would i be able to get the kind or spouse i want ....

dob - 22nd december 1987

place of birth - Karachi , PAKISTAN

Time of birth - 11 55 am (morning)

gender - female