IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

where do I start?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi zinnia,All through my childhood, I had breathing problems and was asthmatic.I was against using tablets and the inhalers. I had heard about yoga and its effects in treating such diseases.Hence, I went to yoga classes during my second and third year of engineering, daily at 5:30 am with discipline.I could see the change within a year.. Soon my breathing problems came down.After the practice of yoga and pranayama, perfectly for two years with discipline and enthusiasm, without laziness - I hadconquered breathing and the asthmatic problems. This is when I realised the potential benefits of yoga and pranayama.After my engineering, and 3 years till now - I haven't practiced any yoga but for ocassional meditation.I got busy with my work and didn't heed to any

other exercises.However, in December 2008 - with the raise of Kundalini - my meditation practice started again?Today, when I force myself into meditation - I don't call it meditation. I quickly come out in 10 minutes, as I know that I can't concentrate well.For me, meditation happens automatically. With K, there are few instances when the energy works on the brain such that I feel dispassionate, thoughtless. This dispassion increases at times randomly, depending on the way the energy works in the head.It is in these instances, that I feel that I need to live upto that feeling of purity and dispassion.Still it is a conscious judgement - but I know, this is the right moment OR rather you feel so dispassionate that you meditate.And these sittings are the most effective, the best of all - as the dispassion improves your concentration, and you forget everything.My experience, so far is that , I see a white bright light - a

crystal clear bright white light. It comes during meditation - but when I try to focus, it goes away. Should I give up focusing also, to achieve better success ?I have seen this light many times, when I wake up from sleep OR get up in the night for a phone call etc. AND during meditation.This is it. These are my true experiences. Can I ever make out anything from these? Is there an end ? Have I achieved anything at all? I don't know answers for any of these.I am a traveler on the road, neither have a destination nor source, Neither do I know the road I am traveling, nor there is a proof that I have traveled.The only thing I know is, right now, in this moment - I am on a road.I dont know anything else. I know not anyone. I am the only one.Skooglezinnia print <zinniaprint Sent: Sunday, 26 July, 2009 12:27:29 PMRE: Re: where do I start?

Dear Skoogle and Laura,Very nice to read of both of your experiences. I was wondering Skoogle if you would please write about what your daily practice is like. For example the Tibetans, Breathing and Meditation. Sometimes our practice can be a straightforward practice of the Safeties in succession and then at times we have a particular clearing of understanding and effectively coach ourselves in the way of having a very personalized flow of practice. Your experiences have been a very fine course to follow even if I can only imagine what this is like to experience. in love and appreciation of you both, Anna Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 skoogle_msb@ .co. inSat, 25 Jul 2009 22:38:34 -0700Re: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: where do I start?

You poem aptly tells about my experience too.When I just focus on a chakra, it spins..When there is an er*ction, the chakras at the bottom spin..When there is love, the heart chakra spins..Once, I tried to imitate an asana shown in the TV and the chakras spin like a motor.I have seen that when there is a feeling of jealousy,hatred etc, the heart chakra also spin but probably in a reverse direction ( need to study this though)I feel that it is K which increases the sexual desire, it is the one that brings in the increased sexual impulse.I also know that it is the one that empties the reproductive juices to put them on their way back up the spine.SkoogleLaura <lauraa49 >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Sunday, 26 July, 2009 4:48:25 AM[Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: where do I start?

---I remember when the first spontanous Kundalaini happened..I was shown so much visually started hearing the universal celestial music and heard my ist voices . I also had my higher self or the k power put me into positions it would take a team of surgeons to get me into now. Yet they were fluid and graceful.

Now I feel it instantly when the energy starts to coil.....occsionall y it will just run a circuit up then back down .Simple but powerful. Other times it will start to coil and only raise so high and periodicaly roll its self like an pregnant mother showing me its power then it wll lay back down but not move back down.

At this given time I am in a up to the heart then throat then back to heart then to thymus then to throat ..let out a squeal through throat chakra or one might call it a growl then it lays back down. To spontaneous emission of sound out of the thoat chakra sounds more to me like an expulsion of air pockets that are vibrating I am actually trying to pull it the rest of the way up so I can then work it back down as it is giving me the and trembles but it is resistant to my power. It is letting me know who is in charge and who holds the real power, It is a battle of love and love .

so I will ride it out oce again.....

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone.

Guest guest

Hi Skoogle, Thank you for explaining the automatic meditation I enjoyed reading your reply and I can relate to that since this is how I meditate. Didn't do yoga beyond a beginners class but I had a regular practice of walking in the foothills near my home. All forms of exercise if strenous and practiced with consistency have relatively similar benefits. This light you're seeing does it make you lower your breath rate or do you experience a vibration emanating from it? Maybe this dispassion is ultra awareness where all you are is consciousness. I can only mutter a few guesses here. Reading you now outside of the journaling you did is so pleasant thank you for this gift to the group and your conversation.-Zinnia From: skoogle_msbDate: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 11:40:03 -0700Re: Re: where do I start?

Hi zinnia,All through my childhood, I had breathing problems and was asthmatic.I was against using tablets and the inhalers. I had heard about yoga and its effects in treating such diseases.Hence, I went to yoga classes during my second and third year of engineering, daily at 5:30 am with discipline.I could see the change within a year.. Soon my breathing problems came down.After the practice of yoga and pranayama, perfectly for two years with discipline and enthusiasm, without laziness - I hadconquered breathing and the asthmatic problems. This is when I realised the potential benefits of yoga and pranayama.After my engineering, and 3 years till now - I haven't practiced any yoga but for ocassional meditation.I got busy with my work and didn't heed to any

other exercises.However, in December 2008 - with the raise of Kundalini - my meditation practice started again?Today, when I force myself into meditation - I don't call it meditation. I quickly come out in 10 minutes, as I know that I can't concentrate well.For me, meditation happens automatically. With K, there are few instances when the energy works on the brain such that I feel dispassionate, thoughtless. This dispassion increases at times randomly, depending on the way the energy works in the head.It is in these instances, that I feel that I need to live upto that feeling of purity and dispassion.Still it is a conscious judgement - but I know, this is the right moment OR rather you feel so dispassionate that you meditate.And these sittings are the most effective, the best of all - as the dispassion improves your concentration, and you forget everything.My experience, so far is that , I see a white bright light - a

crystal clear bright white light. It comes during meditation - but when I try to focus, it goes away. Should I give up focusing also, to achieve better success ?I have seen this light many times, when I wake up from sleep OR get up in the night for a phone call etc. AND during meditation.This is it. These are my true experiences. Can I ever make out anything from these? Is there an end ? Have I achieved anything at all? I don't know answers for any of these.I am a traveler on the road, neither have a destination nor source, Neither do I know the road I am traveling, nor there is a proof that I have traveled.The only thing I know is, right now, in this moment - I am on a road.I dont know anything else. I know not anyone. I am the only one.Skooglezinnia print <zinniaprint (AT) live (DOT) com> Sent: Sunday, 26 July, 2009 12:27:29 PMRE: Re: where do I start?

Dear Skoogle and Laura,Very nice to read of both of your experiences. I was wondering Skoogle if you would please write about what your daily practice is like. For example the Tibetans, Breathing and Meditation. Sometimes our practice can be a straightforward practice of the Safeties in succession and then at times we have a particular clearing of understanding and effectively coach ourselves in the way of having a very personalized flow of practice. Your experiences have been a very fine course to follow even if I can only imagine what this is like to experience. in love and appreciation of you both, Anna Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 skoogle_msb@ .co. inSat, 25 Jul 2009 22:38:34 -0700Re: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: where do I start?

You poem aptly tells about my experience too.When I just focus on a chakra, it spins..When there is an er*ction, the chakras at the bottom spin..When there is love, the heart chakra spins..Once, I tried to imitate an asana shown in the TV and the chakras spin like a motor.I have seen that when there is a feeling of jealousy,hatred etc, the heart chakra also spin but probably in a reverse direction ( need to study this though)I feel that it is K which increases the sexual desire, it is the one that brings in the increased sexual impulse.I also know that it is the one that empties the reproductive juices to put them on their way back up the spine.SkoogleLaura <lauraa49 >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Sunday, 26 July, 2009 4:48:25 AM[Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: where do I start?

---I remember when the first spontanous Kundalaini happened..I was shown so much visually started hearing the universal celestial music and heard my ist voices . I also had my higher self or the k power put me into positions it would take a team of surgeons to get me into now. Yet they were fluid and graceful.

Now I feel it instantly when the energy starts to coil.....occsionall y it will just run a circuit up then back down .Simple but powerful. Other times it will start to coil and only raise so high and periodicaly roll its self like an pregnant mother showing me its power then it wll lay back down but not move back down.

At this given time I am in a up to the heart then throat then back to heart then to thymus then to throat ..let out a squeal through throat chakra or one might call it a growl then it lays back down. To spontaneous emission of sound out of the thoat chakra sounds more to me like an expulsion of air pockets that are vibrating I am actually trying to pull it the rest of the way up so I can then work it back down as it is giving me the and trembles but it is resistant to my power. It is letting me know who is in charge and who holds the real power, It is a battle of love and love .

so I will ride it out oce again.....

NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone.

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.