IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

where do I start?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello All!

Recently I've become involved in prana, pranic healing, meditation, yoga. This has ultimately lead me to this topic of "kundalini energy" and "awakening kundalini".

Maybe I'm just missing it - but HOW exactly does one activate this energy? Does anyone have a good meditation or technique you follow?

I did find this one video where this man was talking about breathing in and out your nostrils at sunset and sunrise, but I didn't see any feedback on that method.

I'm interested in what's worked for you.

Thanks everyone!

Jackie

Guest guest

Hi Jackie,

I'm sure you'll get tons of wonderful advice here. The common thing to start

with are the recommended safeties within the website of the owner of this group.

That's found at http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com/the-safeties.html.

Meditation is a great safe way to start the process that you've already started.

Once you open that door... :) Within the safeties are included breathing

techniques and the beautiful 5 Tibetans. Check them out. The wonderful feelings

of these sneak up on you. It's recommended to do these twice a day. But you'll

read that from the link above. The tibetans are found on another page but I

think it's link from there. Enjoy!

Blessings,

Maggie

, Jacqueline Favis

<jacqueline.favis wrote:

>

> Hello All!

>  

> Recently I've become involved in prana, pranic healing, meditation, yoga. This

has ultimately lead me to this topic of " kundalini energy " and " awakening

kundalini " .

>  

> Maybe I'm just missing it - but HOW exactly does one activate this energy?

Does anyone have a good meditation or technique you follow?

>  

> I did find this one video where this man was talking about breathing in and

out your nostrils at sunset and sunrise, but I didn't see any feedback on that

method.

>  

> I'm interested in what's worked for you.

>  

> Thanks everyone!

> Jackie

>

Guest guest

Dear Jacqueline,Personally speaking - (and that is typical of K also)One does not awaken it. It awakens you. It searches you out and creeps into your energy system and takes over your entire life and some days you wonder what in the world you did to deserve this terror/blessing.  And some days you just don't think, because its easier.

Humans have created so many systems to view Kundalini from - so many ways to try to manipulate her power - direct her here or there of slow her down or speed her up...But honestly - she's going to do what ever she wants when it comes down to it - if you repress her inside, she manifests outside. If you give in to her - she in turn caresses and destroys.

You are very welcome Jackie2009/7/24 Jacqueline Favis <jacqueline.favis

Hello All!

Recently I've become involved in prana, pranic healing, meditation, yoga. This has ultimately lead me to this topic of " kundalini energy " and " awakening kundalini " .

Maybe I'm just missing it - but HOW exactly does one activate this energy? Does anyone have a good meditation or technique you follow?

I did find this one video where this man was talking about breathing in and out your nostrils at sunset and sunrise, but I didn't see any feedback on that method.

I'm interested in what's worked for you.

Thanks everyone!

Jackie

-- Tiffany JonesPatheya

Guest guest

Tiffany that is so right on! :)

Blessings,

Maggie

, Tiffany Jones

<Tiffany wrote:

>

> But honestly - she's going to do what ever she wants when it comes down to

> it - if you repress her inside, she manifests outside. If you give in to her

> - she in turn caresses and destroys.

>

> You are very welcome Jackie

Guest guest

:) Maggie -With love and light - through darkness and pain - we will arise - Somebody said to me - some of the lotus flowers a visible, but others are still underneath, in the mud.  And oh, it spoke to me.

2009/7/24 Maggie Anderson <a216024

Tiffany that is so right on! :)

Blessings,

Maggie

, Tiffany Jones <Tiffany wrote:

>

>

Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group |

Terms of Use |

Un

Recent Activity

New Members

New Photos

New Files

Visit Your Group

Give Back

for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

-- Tiffany JonesPatheya

Guest guest

So very true. I like it! Or as my sister would say " True that! "

We all are blossoming in our own unique way that works for us. And we can enjoy

the ride while surrendering to not only our own Kundalini process but allowing

others' theirs.

Love it!

Bliss and hugs,

Maggie

> Somebody said to me - some of the lotus flowers a visible, but others are

> still underneath, in the mud. And oh, it spoke to me

Guest guest

Namaste most welcome to the group dear Jackie---there is lots of information in the archives and the safeties are rich and are of great benefit----there are all kinds of body techniques and many schools of yoga, and maybe the more difficult question to answer would be what spiritual practice does not work towards the release of the kundalini or life force energy within???as far as body work the Tibetans are stellar---it has been my experience that when we do the inner work of removing the blocks to love then it is just a beautiful natural process of being opened by K Ma----- Tiffany spoke it beautifully---WoW!i have always like the beginning introduction to the Course of Miracles and find that it deeply applies to K Ma----"The course does not aim at teaching the meaning of love, for that is beyond what can be taught. It does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of Love's presence, which is your natural inheritance." Kundalini Ma/Love is your natural inheritance and i so love what Tiffany stated, She will find and take each on a love journey back to the "Original"----"Ecstasy is our primordial energy state. in bliss we are conceived, in bliss we are sustained, to bliss we return"-----Here are some questions Jackie that you might find interesting to answer as you consider the safeties and Tibetans----Is there anyone at all, in the entire world, who I have not forgiven? Is there any person against whom I hold any grudge; any anger? Is there anyone I blame for any of my pain?Is there anyone I envy?Is there any person, thing, or situation that elicits within me jealousy?Is there anything I am afraid of?Do I harbor any beliefs that I am anything less than 100% responsible for how I feel?Do I understand that I am as happy as I choose to be?Am

I in any way careless in my care taking of the earth and her creatures?

Do I control or manipulate it/them for my own benefit or amusement? Am I lax in recycling, conserving energy, and other things that can protect Gaia? i find these questions to be an on going practice and have been using lots of Ho'oponopono cleansing and taking radical responsibility for any thing that my mind can created that creates a block from the heart's openness to love----also have been using another inquiry with Ho'oponopono of taking radical responsibility for everthing that is discordant in my mind and heart by constantly stating within, "Please forgive me, i am sorry for seeing any person or situation with eyes other than how the Divine sees the person or situation, then the I love you, and Thank You" these are a couple of teachniques is use to removed the blocks as well as spending as much times in silence as possible, but Jackie within you is the most sacred source, talk to Her, ask Her to come forward and to show you the most loving and gentle path of return and surrender---May you journey in light and loveordinary sparrow , Jacqueline Favis <jacqueline.favis wrote:>> Hello All!> > I'm interested in what's worked for you.> > Thanks everyone!> Jackie>

Guest guest

:) Its a love song - for K Ma

& eurl=http://www.facebook.com/patheya%3Fref%3Dprofile & feature=player_embedded

I don't know youBut I want you

All the more for thatWords fall through meAnd always fool meAnd I can't reactAnd games that never amountTo more than they're meantWill play themselves outTake this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got timeRaise your hopeful voice you have a choiceYou'll make it nowFalling slowly, eyes that know meAnd I can't go back

Moods that take me and erase meAnd I'm painted blackYou have suffered enoughAnd warred with yourselfIt's time that you wonTake this sinking boat and point it homeWe've still got time

Raise your hopeful voice you had a choiceYou've made it nowFalling slowly sing your melodyI'll sing alongO Sparrow - you are one hot chickas (as I heard was the 'in' expression for a funky lady)

Guest guest

Hello Jackie and welcome! For the conditioning of your ego awareness in order

to be able to surrender and flow with the Kundalini I will suggest that you

begin a daily practice of the safety protocols as given here:

http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com/the-safeties.html

These practices will micro release a certain amount of Kundalini through which

certain experiences can begin to assert themselves. This is prior to a full

awakening. As you do these practices and the conditioning begins to be

experienced " in real time " the next step can be to receive a Shaktipat which as

a gifting of the activation.

We do this here quarterly at the solstice and equinox.

So in my humble opinion it will be best and most balanced for you to begin these

practices and to be complete within them. As this occurs you can slowly adjust

to the new options that will present to you through these practices.

Kundalini isn't a situation where a linear and logical thought progression can

predict or control what occurs and when. As Tiffany J. has suggested it has its

own consciousness and it will also have a say in whether you can even have it

activated or if there are more conditionings for you to receive before it can

come.

It isn't a factor of " do this = get activated. " It isnt safe for a person to

have that expectation as it defies any understanding or conditioning to be able

to have and to hold such a powerful force without going crazy.

It is a very strong and life changing energetic restructuring of the body. It is

best to go slow and to educate yourself about what can occur without fear and

yet without forcing it to come.

I suggest a continuous and patient approach. Do the safeties first and see how

they feel for you. Be diligent and consistent. Then take a Shaktipat. Ask

questions and educate yourself. Feel and discern what your Higher Self may be

communicating to you about this.

No accident you are here my friend.

Even so this is life changing continuous event and deep meditation and

consideration is always a good practice before starting such a journey. You may

have already come to the conclusion that this is your path and if so then I

invite you to begin with the safety protocols.

There are physical and meditation based practices there that will begin to

clarify your entrance into this new world. - blessings and welcome again Jackie!

- chrism

, Jacqueline Favis

<jacqueline.favis wrote:

>

> Hello All!

>  

> Recently I've become involved in prana, pranic healing, meditation, yoga. This

has ultimately lead me to this topic of " kundalini energy " and " awakening

kundalini " .

>

Guest guest

Wow! I first heard this song as a remake by Kris Allen during the American Idol

show (of which I usually don't want but was glad to catch this episode)! He did

is so beautifully! And I've been enchanted by this song ever since. Thank you

for giving me the actual words too. I had been wondering. :) My favorite line

is, of course, " You Have Suffered Enough " . In fact that's the title of my next

newsletter. Love it!

Bliss,

Mgagie

, Tiffany Jones

<Tiffany wrote:

>

> :) Its a love song - for K Ma

>

>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoSL_qayMCc & eurl=http://www.facebook.com/patheya%\

3Fref%3Dprofile & feature=player_embedded

> I don't know you

> But I want you

> All the more for that

Guest guest

Yes!  I like 'take this sinking boat and point it home' its so 'surrender' to your highest good (for me)You've got choice - you've still got time. 

It plays in  my head a lot these days. With love and light - 2009/7/24 Maggie Anderson <a216024

Wow! I first heard this song as a remake by Kris Allen during the American Idol show (of which I usually don't want but was glad to catch this episode)! He did is so beautifully! And I've been enchanted by this song ever since. Thank you for giving me the actual words too. I had been wondering. :) My favorite line is, of course, " You Have Suffered Enough " . In fact that's the title of my next newsletter. Love it!

Bliss,

Mgagie

, Tiffany Jones <Tiffany wrote:

>

>_._,_Traditional

Visit Your Group |

Terms of Use |

Un

Recent Activity

New Members

New Photos

New Files

Visit Your Group

Search Ads Get new customers.

List your web site in Search.

Y! Groups blog The place to go

to stay informed on Groups news!

Weight Management Group on

Join the challenge and lose weight.

-- Tiffany JonesPatheya

Guest guest

Namastedear Tiffany, those are really nice lyrics, and i have starred it as a favorite on UTube----thanks---like Maggie there are so many good thoughts that speak to the journey---- as far as--hot chickas (as I heard was the 'in' expression for a funky lady)" lol! actually that would be a really good expression for all of us women activated with K Ma, and now we just need one for the hot guy-----Tiffany when i listened to the song and lyrics reminded me of another song that i have nearly worn out by placing it on repeat; so will share it is a song of surrender that i need daily----by KirtanaI am pulling in the oars of this tiny boatgrowing weary of the rowing and all theeffort to reach some shore when it is notsure where i am going.Rising with the tides breaking with the wavesi surrender in an ocean.As if there is someone here to save, as if i amseparate from the ocean.I surrender to the mystery, in the lap of Godi rest my case.The force of this world can carry me, who am ito question grace?I surrender, who dreamed me into form?I surrender, I surrender to love.Whose will sustains me? I surrender.Who brings me what comes my way?When i die, who claims me?I surrender, I surrender to love.Looking back sometimes, i have to laugh,what alot of work it has been.Clinging to a sinking raft just to keep fromfalling in.So drown me in your darkest pain, yoursoftest kiss, your sweet despair., i have seenyour face now, and i know your name,and i can find you anywhere, i swear.I surrender to the mystery, and to the lovethat rises up to sea. To come what may i vowto wait and see. I really don't know anything.I surrender to the mystery, and to the love thatrises up to sea.The force of the world can carry me.I really don't know anything,I really don't know know anything,I really don't know anything.love and honor to allordinary sparrow , Tiffany Jones <Tiffany wrote:>> :) Its a love song - for K Ma> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoSL_qayMCc & eurl=http://www.facebook.com/patheya%3Fref%3Dprofile & feature=player_embedded> I don't know you> But I want you> All the more for that> Words fall through me> And always fool me> And I can't react> And games that never amount> To more than they're meant> Will play themselves out> > Take this sinking boat and point it home> We've still got time> Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice> You'll make it now> > Falling slowly, eyes that know meAnd I can't go back> Moods that take me and erase me> And I'm painted black> You have suffered enough> And warred with yourself> It's time that you won> > Take this sinking boat and point it home> We've still got time> Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice> You've made it now> Falling slowly sing your melody> I'll sing along> > O Sparrow - you are one hot chickas (as I heard was the 'in' expression for> a funky lady)>

Guest guest

Ordinary Sparrow

The lyrics were beautiful and poetic. Thank you, as always. I looked it up and saw a version on youtube. Good to hear the music.as to the hot men -'gyrating gentlemen'?

groovy guys?Hot stallions? 

Burning boysI don't think my brain wave is working here. 

Guest guest

Thank you for this poem. I especially liked this line:

> Clinging to a sinking raft just to keep from

> falling in.

>

Let go of the raft and the ocean will support you. Or dissolve you into itself.

Satchidananda is often called an ocean of love-bliss or of consciousness. Makes

me think about those things that are my rafts....

Love,

David

Guest guest

, Tiffany Jones

<Tiffany wrote:

>

>Jacqualine ..I must agree with Tiffany here .. I did not seek to awaken the

Kundalaini... It came to me ,,,,,,was totallly spontaneous....like a spontaneous

combustion..that snaked up my body as if I was watching a sci fi movie where a

creature is within..

once again I have not looked inward for it to move again but alas the legs are

prickling, the stomach rolling visually outward as if I am with child, the

throat chakra emitting spontaneous male sounds and emissions.... head like a

vice grip attached....

once awakened it visits at will....

i can call my chakras and feel them spin ...

i can start low and raise the energy within....

up and down i can make it spin......

but when the snake decides to coil...

it is all within...

it is not of my doing

but the energy within.

and i do not know where that came from lol ,...alas the energy within

Guest guest

Hi ordinary sparrow,

>there are all kinds of body techniques and many schools of yoga, and

maybe the more difficult question to answer would be what spiritual

practice does not work towards the release of the kundalini or life

force energy within???<

From what I have seen through the years, there are many fake gurus out there

with phony spiritual practices that do not work.

Best, Angelina

, " ordinarysparrow "

<ordinarysparrow wrote:

>

> Namaste

>

> most welcome to the group dear Jackie---

>

> there is lots of information in the archives and the safeties are rich

> and are of great benefit----

>

> there are all kinds of body techniques and many schools of yoga, and

> maybe the more difficult question to answer would be what spiritual

> practice does not work towards the release of the kundalini or life

> force energy within???

>

> as far as body work the Tibetans are stellar---

>

> it has been my experience that when we do the inner work of removing the

> blocks to love then it is just a beautiful natural process of being

> opened by K Ma----- Tiffany spoke it beautifully---WoW!

>

> i have always like the beginning introduction to the Course of Miracles

> and find that it deeply applies to K Ma---- " The course does not aim at

> teaching the meaning of love, for that is beyond what can be taught. It

> does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of Love's

> presence, which is your natural inheritance. " Kundalini Ma/Love is your

> natural inheritance and i so love what Tiffany stated, She will find

> and take each on a love journey back to the " Original " ---- " Ecstasy is

> our primordial energy state. in bliss we are conceived, in bliss we are

> sustained, to bliss we return " -----

>

> Here are some questions Jackie that you might find interesting to answer

> as you consider the safeties and Tibetans----

>

>

> * Is there anyone at all, in the entire world, who I have not

> forgiven?

> * Is there any person against whom I hold any grudge; any anger?

> * Is there anyone I blame for any of my pain?

> * Is there anyone I envy?

> * Is there any person, thing, or situation that elicits within

> me jealousy?

> * Is there anything I am afraid of?

> * Do I harbor any beliefs that I am anything less than 100%

> responsible for how I feel?

> * Do I understand that I am as happy as I choose to be?

> * Am I in any way careless in my care taking of the earth and her

> creatures? Do I control or manipulate it/them for my own benefit or

> amusement?

> * Am I lax in recycling, conserving energy, and other things

> that can protect Gaia?

> i find these questions to be an on going practice and have been using

> lots of Ho'oponopono cleansing and taking radical responsibility for any

> thing that my mind can created that creates a block from the heart's

> openness to love----also have been using another inquiry with

> Ho'oponopono of taking radical responsibility for everthing that is

> discordant in my mind and heart by constantly stating within, " Please

> forgive me, i am sorry for seeing any person or situation with eyes

> other than how the Divine sees the person or situation, then the I love

> you, and Thank You "

>

> these are a couple of teachniques is use to removed the blocks as well

> as spending as much times in silence as possible, but Jackie within you

> is the most sacred source, talk to Her, ask Her to come forward and to

> show you the most loving and gentle path of return and surrender---

>

> May you journey in light and love

> ordinary sparrow

>

>

>

> , Jacqueline Favis

> <jacqueline.favis@> wrote:

> >

> > Hello All!

>

> >

> > I'm interested in what's worked for you.

> >

> > Thanks everyone!

> > Jackie

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi,

All the fake gurus really want is your money and have seen it

again and again, since being in my early 20s.

Best, Angelina

, " gypsyeyes_101 "

<gypsyeyes_101 wrote:

>

> Hi ordinary sparrow,

>

> >there are all kinds of body techniques and many schools of yoga, and

> maybe the more difficult question to answer would be what spiritual

> practice does not work towards the release of the kundalini or life

> force energy within???<

>

> From what I have seen through the years, there are many fake gurus out there

with phony spiritual practices that do not work.

>

> Best, Angelina

>

>

> , " ordinarysparrow "

<ordinarysparrow@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste

> >

> > most welcome to the group dear Jackie---

> >

> > there is lots of information in the archives and the safeties are rich

> > and are of great benefit----

> >

> > there are all kinds of body techniques and many schools of yoga, and

> > maybe the more difficult question to answer would be what spiritual

> > practice does not work towards the release of the kundalini or life

> > force energy within???

> >

> > as far as body work the Tibetans are stellar---

> >

> > it has been my experience that when we do the inner work of removing the

> > blocks to love then it is just a beautiful natural process of being

> > opened by K Ma----- Tiffany spoke it beautifully---WoW!

> >

> > i have always like the beginning introduction to the Course of Miracles

> > and find that it deeply applies to K Ma---- " The course does not aim at

> > teaching the meaning of love, for that is beyond what can be taught. It

> > does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of Love's

> > presence, which is your natural inheritance. " Kundalini Ma/Love is your

> > natural inheritance and i so love what Tiffany stated, She will find

> > and take each on a love journey back to the " Original " ---- " Ecstasy is

> > our primordial energy state. in bliss we are conceived, in bliss we are

> > sustained, to bliss we return " -----

> >

> > Here are some questions Jackie that you might find interesting to answer

> > as you consider the safeties and Tibetans----

> >

> >

> > * Is there anyone at all, in the entire world, who I have not

> > forgiven?

> > * Is there any person against whom I hold any grudge; any anger?

> > * Is there anyone I blame for any of my pain?

> > * Is there anyone I envy?

> > * Is there any person, thing, or situation that elicits within

> > me jealousy?

> > * Is there anything I am afraid of?

> > * Do I harbor any beliefs that I am anything less than 100%

> > responsible for how I feel?

> > * Do I understand that I am as happy as I choose to be?

> > * Am I in any way careless in my care taking of the earth and her

> > creatures? Do I control or manipulate it/them for my own benefit or

> > amusement?

> > * Am I lax in recycling, conserving energy, and other things

> > that can protect Gaia?

> > i find these questions to be an on going practice and have been using

> > lots of Ho'oponopono cleansing and taking radical responsibility for any

> > thing that my mind can created that creates a block from the heart's

> > openness to love----also have been using another inquiry with

> > Ho'oponopono of taking radical responsibility for everthing that is

> > discordant in my mind and heart by constantly stating within, " Please

> > forgive me, i am sorry for seeing any person or situation with eyes

> > other than how the Divine sees the person or situation, then the I love

> > you, and Thank You "

> >

> > these are a couple of teachniques is use to removed the blocks as well

> > as spending as much times in silence as possible, but Jackie within you

> > is the most sacred source, talk to Her, ask Her to come forward and to

> > show you the most loving and gentle path of return and surrender---

> >

> > May you journey in light and love

> > ordinary sparrow

> >

> >

> >

> > , Jacqueline Favis

> > <jacqueline.favis@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hello All!

> >

> > >

> > > I'm interested in what's worked for you.

> > >

> > > Thanks everyone!

> > > Jackie

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

:) - beautifully expressed!2009/7/25 Laura <lauraa49 

once awakened it visits at will....

i can call my chakras and feel them spin ...

i can start low and raise the energy within....

up and down i can make it spin......

but when the snake decides to coil...

it is all within...

it is not of my doing

but the energy within.

and i do not know where that came from lol ,...alas the energy within

Guest guest

I agree. How Laura expressed it...is how it is with me too.

, Tiffany Jones

<Tiffany wrote:

>

> :) - beautifully expressed!

>

> 2009/7/25 Laura <lauraa49

> >

> >

> > once awakened it visits at will....

> > i can call my chakras and feel them spin ...

> > i can start low and raise the energy within....

> > up and down i can make it spin......

> > but when the snake decides to coil...

> > it is all within...

> > it is not of my doing

> > but the energy within.

> >

> > and i do not know where that came from lol ,...alas the energy within

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Namaste

dear Angelina

oh yes, " and this too " , can hear where you are coming from---- " and this

too "

i was thinking about the time honored spiritual yoga practices of

various Eastern/ Native/Indigenous/Christian/the world religions all

around with disciplines and practices that have been passed for

centuries that has been brought opening K---- i have a tendency to move

towards the ancient practices but truly can hear what you have to say

in this time period of New Age spirituality, there are many that have

hurt and been hurt, and for me that too has been important teachings. .

.. " and this too "

it is a foreign concept to me to do things to awaken K Ma, she has been

with

me since pre-school, and the accelerated awakening occurred after

years of doing intense psychological and healing work with the inner vow

to be in

the world with love as source and my master, spent years of doing

forgiveness

work in both the collective and personal realms. when there was

integration

in those realms She came forth as part of a natural flow and i didnt

have a name for the awesome/awful guest at the door of the spine until

She had made the ascent. Because i had spent years working with the

blocks at an emotional level, the K was a rather gentle physical

process. I so trust the K in

each person to lead the person to the path right for them. Whether it

comes from internal or external locus of control, whether they are

ignited by a teacher, or some kind of sound or body practice, or whether

they have opened from within.....surely from the big place it is all the

One trying to get us back Home. I know what K Ma has brought for me is

perfect and such inexpressible grace-------each person is Her child no

matter what the names, and trust the variance in birthings. I guess

some are in need of doctors and others go through the fullness of a

natural birth somewhere outback that have never even known one head

concept of K. . . .She has Her ways, and i love Her dearly.

May Love Prevail

peace and honor

ordinary sparrow

Guest guest

---I remember when the first spontanous Kundalaini happened..I was shown so

much visually started hearing the universal celestial music and heard my ist

voices . I also had my higher self or the k power put me into positions it

would take a team of surgeons to get me into now. Yet they were fluid and

graceful.

Now I feel it instantly when the energy starts to coil.....occsionally it will

just run a circuit up then back down .Simple but powerful. Other times it will

start to coil and only raise so high and periodicaly roll its self like an

pregnant mother showing me its power then it wll lay back down but not move

back down.

At this given time I am in a up to the heart then throat then back to heart then

to thymus then to throat ..let out a squeal through throat chakra or one might

call it a growl then it lays back down. To spontaneous emission of sound out of

the thoat chakra sounds more to me like an expulsion of air pockets that are

vibrating I am actually trying to pull it the rest of the way up so I can then

work it back down as it is giving me the and trembles but it is resistant to my

power. It is letting me know who is in charge and who holds the real power, It

is a battle of love and love .

so I will ride it out oce again.....

Guest guest

It is not meant for you to know where it came from.

Best, Angelina

, Tiffany Jones

<Tiffany wrote:

>

> :) - beautifully expressed!

>

> 2009/7/25 Laura <lauraa49

> >

> >

> > once awakened it visits at will....

> > i can call my chakras and feel them spin ...

> > i can start low and raise the energy within....

> > up and down i can make it spin......

> > but when the snake decides to coil...

> > it is all within...

> > it is not of my doing

> > but the energy within.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

You poem aptly tells about my experience too.When I just focus on a chakra, it spins..When there is an er*ction, the chakras at the bottom spin..When there is love, the heart chakra spins..Once, I tried to imitate an asana shown in the TV and the chakras spin like a motor.I have seen that when there is a feeling of jealousy,hatred etc, the heart chakra also spin but probably in a reverse direction ( need to study this though)I feel that it is K which increases the sexual desire, it is the one that brings in the increased sexual impulse.I also know that it is the one that empties the reproductive juices to put them on their way back up the spine.SkoogleLaura <lauraa49 Sent: Sunday, 26 July, 2009 4:48:25 AM Re: where do I start?

---I remember when the first spontanous Kundalaini happened..I was shown so much visually started hearing the universal celestial music and heard my ist voices . I also had my higher self or the k power put me into positions it would take a team of surgeons to get me into now. Yet they were fluid and graceful.

Now I feel it instantly when the energy starts to coil.....occsionall y it will just run a circuit up then back down .Simple but powerful. Other times it will start to coil and only raise so high and periodicaly roll its self like an pregnant mother showing me its power then it wll lay back down but not move back down.

At this given time I am in a up to the heart then throat then back to heart then to thymus then to throat ..let out a squeal through throat chakra or one might call it a growl then it lays back down. To spontaneous emission of sound out of the thoat chakra sounds more to me like an expulsion of air pockets that are vibrating I am actually trying to pull it the rest of the way up so I can then work it back down as it is giving me the and trembles but it is resistant to my power. It is letting me know who is in charge and who holds the real power, It is a battle of love and love .

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Skoogle and Laura,Very nice to read of both of your experiences. I was wondering Skoogle if you would please write about what your daily practice is like. For example the Tibetans, Breathing and Meditation. Sometimes our practice can be a straightforward practice of the Safeties in succession and then at times we have a particular clearing of understanding and effectively coach ourselves in the way of having a very personalized flow of practice. Your experiences have been a very fine course to follow even if I can only imagine what this is like to experience. in love and appreciation of you both, Anna From: skoogle_msbDate: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 22:38:34 -0700Re: Re: where do I start?

You poem aptly tells about my experience too.When I just focus on a chakra, it spins..When there is an er*ction, the chakras at the bottom spin..When there is love, the heart chakra spins..Once, I tried to imitate an asana shown in the TV and the chakras spin like a motor.I have seen that when there is a feeling of jealousy,hatred etc, the heart chakra also spin but probably in a reverse direction ( need to study this though)I feel that it is K which increases the sexual desire, it is the one that brings in the increased sexual impulse.I also know that it is the one that empties the reproductive juices to put them on their way back up the spine.SkoogleLaura <lauraa49 > Sent: Sunday, 26 July, 2009 4:48:25 AM Re: where do I start?

---I remember when the first spontanous Kundalaini happened..I was shown so much visually started hearing the universal celestial music and heard my ist voices . I also had my higher self or the k power put me into positions it would take a team of surgeons to get me into now. Yet they were fluid and graceful.

Now I feel it instantly when the energy starts to coil.....occsionall y it will just run a circuit up then back down .Simple but powerful. Other times it will start to coil and only raise so high and periodicaly roll its self like an pregnant mother showing me its power then it wll lay back down but not move back down.

At this given time I am in a up to the heart then throat then back to heart then to thymus then to throat ..let out a squeal through throat chakra or one might call it a growl then it lays back down. To spontaneous emission of sound out of the thoat chakra sounds more to me like an expulsion of air pockets that are vibrating I am actually trying to pull it the rest of the way up so I can then work it back down as it is giving me the and trembles but it is resistant to my power. It is letting me know who is in charge and who holds the real power, It is a battle of love and love .

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone.

Guest guest

, Skoogle Msb

<skoogle_msb wrote:

my intention was not to write a poem, as i typed the response it just evolved

that way as many of you have had happen to you. The words just flowed in a

harmoniuous manner.It is from my higher self , the shakti power and a muse

who stays on my shoulder .. it was in a paragraph and as i reread it before i

hit send it sounded like a poem so i broke it up into lines.... I am glad my

words have resonated with some of you. thank you also for your kind words.

SKOOOGLE)))))))))))))))))) can you call your chakras?????

try this...focus on the root, the color red and say Root chakra.

did it just spin...or tighten or feel fuzzy>>>>>okay your a guy maybe fluffy is

a better word lol

okay try one higher up tee hee.. visualize gold or sunshine, say solar

plexus..did it spin can you feel it .....if not keep doing it .

Your chakras will get to where youa and they are one as you are anyway but it

becoems more a personal relationship.

practice it daily or when you can.

then you will be able to start at the root and raise your energy to the crown.

It will give you amazing energy when sending healing or with telepathy or

anything you are sending

once you can command the chakras then you can keep them healed and clear

easier.

Just a small exercise to strengthen your chakras wihich helps with your

kundalaini energy.