subtle energies. For example, I realized I can draw in sun energy

through my ears very, very easily. During a shamanic journey with my

husband, I was recently instructed to use my hand chakras to direct

energy to my ears--a practice that is powerful enough as to be

slightly uncomfortable at times. Yesterday I also had a lucid dream in

which I flew into Goddess' presence (BTW: she was more of an

impersonal power than an individuated being). As I stared at her

manifestation, something like air (or energy?) blew out of my ears

with a loud " POP " that woke me up completely.

The reason why I am posting this is that I can't find any information

on how the energy flows through the ears. Even though human beings

supposedly have hundreds of thousands of nadis in their subtle bodies,

all you get to hear about is the ida, pingala, and sushumna stuff. I

can only guess that the nadis running through the ears are somehow

connected to the pituitary and pineal glands as well as the channels

that flow into the crown and beyond. However, that's a little to vague

for my taste...

Does anybody have a good reference or some more accurate information

on the subtle physiology of the head? A good map of meridians along

with a description of their functions would do, too.

Thanks,

Sel

Guest guest

Hi Selena,

I dont have any personal experience with the ears and kundalini other than

feeling subtle

movements within them in response to k energy moving. I dont know what they

signify

though. I also get the feeling of slight pressure within them as many others

have

described,(like a q tip being gently inserted).

There is an author called Lilla Bek who has written several books co authored

with Phillipa

pullar, one called ' to the light' and another called 'healing with chakra

energy'.

She had a kundalini awakening and her writings are just collections of knowledge

that she

had gained since.

About the ears she relates them to the palate, and rates them as quite an

important part of

the anatomy. Manipulating the ears can affect the palate, and hence the

pituitary and

pineal glands. The chanting of mantras also affect the palate, ears etc, or

they act on each

other somehow. She says if you pull your ears down for example you can raise

the palate.

( I just tried it and felt a bit of energy, ha ha!)

Regards

Ana

ps sorry this is such a long time after your post but I've been on holiday and

I'm catching

up on reading now

, " selena255 " <selena

wrote:

>

> Somehow the ear canals seem to play a role in the circulation of

> subtle energies.

Guest guest

Many thanks Ana and all the folks who replied to my query.

It does make sense that the ears are connected to the palate, the

pituitary/pineal glands, etc. Since my K has been working my head

circuitry for quite a while now (and being the impatient person that I

am) I was hoping to find out a faster way to unblock everything and

move on: some kind of energetic Drano, so to speak ;)

Sel

Guest guest

Neti clears all these areas,However I believe it is good if you are not in a hurry to triangulate the higher centers if that what you are attempting to do, Patients with this is a virtue and how chrism has put it to me is allow the kundalini to be the driver. Though with you selena he may say something else as it may be something else.

Inner Love

John M

-

selena255

Saturday, February 07, 2009 9:17 AM

Re: What's with the ears & the K?

Many thanks Ana and all the folks who replied to my query.It does make sense that the ears are connected to the palate, thepituitary/pineal glands, etc. Since my K has been working my headcircuitry for quite a while now (and being the impatient person that Iam) I was hoping to find out a faster way to unblock everything andmove on: some kind of energetic Drano, so to speak ;)Sel

Guest guest

Thanks, John. Yeah, using a neti pot is a great idea. I use it every

now and then, but perhaps I should really do it every day. Great advice!

And yes: patience and surrender is the advice keeps giving me,

too. Problem is, when you get a glimpse of the real nature of things,

it's tough to just sit there and wait for weeks (or months) till the

next breakthrough takes place.

Sel

Guest guest

Serena In the first part of kriya yoga practices it shows about the arohan and arwohan channels, I believe this to be a balanced way of triangulisation of the higher centers yet maintaining balance within the lower centers. Kriya yoga is classified as being both hatha as well as raja. Norm would advise me a lot that the present progress of humanity in general is not ready for raja yoga as yet, kriya yoga should be considered as the in between. Mind you this should not mean that kriya has its difficulties as it is very advanced,preparations include many other aspects of yoga. However it does have its own inbuilt safeties.

When I first asked if I could learn the full kriya sadhana, I was told no, maybe because I was already quite active and experiencing an amount of energy that I was not accustomed to, Others was told and encouraged to stop smoking, I was not, smoking has always calmed my k activity, after going through much cleansing under the instructions from Norm was I able to take to kriya's.

As chrism is your teacher, if I was you I would ask if if doing them is alright for you.

With Love

John M

-

selena255

Saturday, February 07, 2009 10:31 AM

Thanks, John. Yeah, using a neti pot is a great idea. I use it everynow and then, but perhaps I should really do it every day. Great advice!And yes: patience and surrender is the advice keeps giving me,too. Problem is, when you get a glimpse of the real nature of things,it's tough to just sit there and wait for weeks (or months) till thenext breakthrough takes place. Sel

Guest guest

Hi Sel,

> And yes: patience and surrender is the advice keeps giving me,

too. Problem is, when you get a glimpse of the real nature of things,

it's tough to just sit there and wait for weeks (or months) till the

next breakthrough takes place.<

Yes, I can relate to that and the breakthroughs seem like they can

take forever to get to the next one, but something is going on

now, but not sure what it is :-) Angelina

, " selena255 "

<selena wrote:

>

> Thanks, John. Yeah, using a neti pot is a great idea. I use it every

> now and then, but perhaps I should really do it every day. Great advice!

>

> And yes: patience and surrender is the advice keeps giving me,

> too. Problem is, when you get a glimpse of the real nature of things,

> it's tough to just sit there and wait for weeks (or months) till the

> next breakthrough takes place.

>

> Sel

>

Guest guest

I am not understanding this, the doing of something to force K to move

faster? It is my understanding that K is an intelligent energy which

knows what it is doing and when to increase and all that. Would not

wanting to do something to force it to move faster be a type of trying

to control it. It is my understanding that the way to progress is just

to continue surrendering to what K is doing in the moment. I have tried

not doing the breathing exercises and Tibetans to see if it would slow

down and it did not have any effect whatsoever, so why would doing

something more to cause it to go faster have an effect, unless it was

someting directed by K for you to do? If you have surrendered all your

will and desire to K and you then have a desire to do something more,

then it would be something K wants for you. You would have to discern

if it is K or your ego self doing the prompting. Just some thoughts I

had reading your post. It is God within us that does the work, our part

is to be willing conduits by obeying what is put before us by the

divine to do.

Linda

, " selena255 "

<selena wrote:

>

> Many thanks Ana and all the folks who replied to my query.

>

> It does make sense that the ears are connected to the palate, the

> pituitary/pineal glands, etc. Since my K has been working my head

> circuitry for quite a while now (and being the impatient person that I

> am) I was hoping to find out a faster way to unblock everything and

> move on: some kind of energetic Drano, so to speak ;)

>

> Sel

>

Guest guest

This is true Linda, more so in a natural environment in that we haven't loss track of nature.

in a suppressed environment the k will naturally be suppressed.

In Love

John

-

Linda

Saturday, February 07, 2009 12:11 PM

I am not understanding this, the doing of something to force K to move faster? It is my understanding that K is an intelligent energy which knows what it is doing and when to increase and all that. Would not wanting to do something to force it to move faster be a type of trying to control it. It is my understanding that the way to progress is just to continue surrendering to what K is doing in the moment. I have tried not doing the breathing exercises and Tibetans to see if it would slow down and it did not have any effect whatsoever, so why would doing something more to cause it to go faster have an effect, unless it was someting directed by K for you to do? If you have surrendered all your will and desire to K and you then have a desire to do something more, then it would be something K wants for you. You would have to discern if it is K or your ego self doing the prompting. Just some thoughts I had reading your post. It is God within us that does the work, our part is to be willing conduits by obeying what is put before us by the divine to do. Linda , "selena255" <selena wrote:>> Many thanks Ana and all the folks who replied to my query.> > It does make sense that the ears are connected to the palate, the> pituitary/pineal glands, etc. Since my K has been working my head> circuitry for quite a while now (and being the impatient person that I> am) I was hoping to find out a faster way to unblock everything and> move on: some kind of energetic Drano, so to speak ;)> > Sel>

Guest guest

John, can you truly say that some environments can suppress K? If so,

then one could say that these types environments that we have labeled

not natural are above God the Divine and can be use in supressing

God. Not trying to be argumentive here, but it seems to be it all

boils down to just surrendering to God's will. Some are made to

strive for a time, some to be discontented and some to suppress and

some to just let be what is... We all go through all of these at

various times as we learn to hear and do what is God's will for us.

Linda

, " JOHN. M "

<john.mathieson1 wrote:

>

> This is true Linda, more so in a natural environment in that we

haven't loss track of nature.

> in a suppressed environment the k will naturally be suppressed.

> In Love

> John

> -

> Linda

>

> Saturday, February 07, 2009 12:11 PM

> Re: What's with the ears

& the K?

>

>

> I am not understanding this, the doing of something to force K to

move

> faster? It is my understanding that K is an intelligent energy

which

> knows what it is doing and when to increase and all that. Would

not

> wanting to do something to force it to move faster be a type of

trying

> to control it. It is my understanding that the way to progress is

just

> to continue surrendering to what K is doing in the moment. I have

tried

> not doing the breathing exercises and Tibetans to see if it would

slow

> down and it did not have any effect whatsoever, so why would

doing

> something more to cause it to go faster have an effect, unless it

was

> someting directed by K for you to do? If you have surrendered all

your

> will and desire to K and you then have a desire to do something

more,

> then it would be something K wants for you. You would have to

discern

> if it is K or your ego self doing the prompting. Just some

thoughts I

> had reading your post. It is God within us that does the work,

our part

> is to be willing conduits by obeying what is put before us by the

> divine to do.

>

> Linda

>

> , " selena255 "

> <selena@> wrote:

> >

> > Many thanks Ana and all the folks who replied to my query.

> >

> > It does make sense that the ears are connected to the palate,

the

> > pituitary/pineal glands, etc. Since my K has been working my

head

> > circuitry for quite a while now (and being the impatient person

that I

> > am) I was hoping to find out a faster way to unblock everything

and

> > move on: some kind of energetic Drano, so to speak ;)

> >

> > Sel

> >

>

Guest guest

Linda,

If we was in a natural environment then whatever gods will is or whatever god is, then why are we not already enlightened.

My theory for this is that we are not in a natural environment. rather we and/or our ancestors/predecessors have surrendered there will to mans will and have chosen to follow false gods, whatever they are.

Love

John

-

Linda

Saturday, February 07, 2009 3:00 PM

John, can you truly say that some environments can suppress K? If so, then one could say that these types environments that we have labeled not natural are above God the Divine and can be use in supressing God. Not trying to be argumentive here, but it seems to be it all boils down to just surrendering to God's will. Some are made to strive for a time, some to be discontented and some to suppress and some to just let be what is... We all go through all of these at various times as we learn to hear and do what is God's will for us. Linda , "JOHN. M" <john.mathieson1 wrote:>> This is true Linda, more so in a natural environment in that we haven't loss track of nature.> in a suppressed environment the k will naturally be suppressed.> In Love> John> - > Linda > > Saturday, February 07, 2009 12:11 PM> Re: What's with the ears & the K?> > > I am not understanding this, the doing of something to force K to move > faster? It is my understanding that K is an intelligent energy which > knows what it is doing and when to increase and all that. Would not > wanting to do something to force it to move faster be a type of trying > to control it. It is my understanding that the way to progress is just > to continue surrendering to what K is doing in the moment. I have tried > not doing the breathing exercises and Tibetans to see if it would slow > down and it did not have any effect whatsoever, so why would doing > something more to cause it to go faster have an effect, unless it was > someting directed by K for you to do? If you have surrendered all your > will and desire to K and you then have a desire to do something more, > then it would be something K wants for you. You would have to discern > if it is K or your ego self doing the prompting. Just some thoughts I > had reading your post. It is God within us that does the work, our part > is to be willing conduits by obeying what is put before us by the > divine to do. > > Linda> > , "selena255" > <selena@> wrote:> >> > Many thanks Ana and all the folks who replied to my query.> > > > It does make sense that the ears are connected to the palate, the> > pituitary/pineal glands, etc. Since my K has been working my head> > circuitry for quite a while now (and being the impatient person that I> > am) I was hoping to find out a faster way to unblock everything and> > move on: some kind of energetic Drano, so to speak ;)> > > > Sel> >>

Guest guest

Linda,

Some souls like Ananda Moya Ma have surrendered, they are indeed rare, she had no need for teacher/guru ashram or anything but surrender. she initiated her self into sanyass then later initiated her husband. I suppose such souls really know what god is. Though I have read about false gods and have seen there worship and worshipers. I believe most these false gods are related to the lower ego that removes us from the world natural. You are correct there is no point arguing whether you surrender to the true god, if you know what it is. Or live in a world natural it is the same thing. If either is not possible then there is need to do the hard yards and practice yoga, meditation on what is reality and formulate correct thinking towards it.

John .M

-

JOHN. M

Saturday, February 07, 2009 3:31 PM

Re: Re: What's with the ears & the K?

Linda,

If we was in a natural environment then whatever gods will is or whatever god is, then why are we not already enlightened.

My theory for this is that we are not in a natural environment. rather we and/or our ancestors/predecessors have surrendered there will to mans will and have chosen to follow false gods, whatever they are.

Love

John

-

Linda

John, can you truly say that some environments can suppress K? If so, then one could say that these types environments that we have labeled not natural are above God the Divine and can be use in supressing God. Not trying to be argumentive here, but it seems to be it all boils down to just surrendering to God's will. Some are made to strive for a time, some to be discontented and some to suppress and some to just let be what is... We all go through all of these at various times as we learn to hear and do what is God's will for us. Linda , "JOHN. M" <john.mathieson1 wrote:>> This is true Linda, more so in a natural environment in that we haven't loss track of nature.> in a suppressed environment the k will naturally be suppressed.> In Love> John> - > Linda > > Saturday, February 07, 2009 12:11 PM> Re: What's with the ears & the K?> > > I am not understanding this, the doing of something to force K to move > faster? It is my understanding that K is an intelligent energy which > knows what it is doing and when to increase and all that. Would not > wanting to do something to force it to move faster be a type of trying > to control it. It is my understanding that the way to progress is just > to continue surrendering to what K is doing in the moment. I have tried > not doing the breathing exercises and Tibetans to see if it would slow > down and it did not have any effect whatsoever, so why would doing > something more to cause it to go faster have an effect, unless it was > someting directed by K for you to do? If you have surrendered all your > will and desire to K and you then have a desire to do something more, > then it would be something K wants for you. You would have to discern > if it is K or your ego self doing the prompting. Just some thoughts I > had reading your post. It is God within us that does the work, our part > is to be willing conduits by obeying what is put before us by the > divine to do. > > Linda> > , "selena255" > <selena@> wrote:> >> > Many thanks Ana and all the folks who replied to my query.> > > > It does make sense that the ears are connected to the palate, the> > pituitary/pineal glands, etc. Since my K has been working my head> > circuitry for quite a while now (and being the impatient person that I> > am) I was hoping to find out a faster way to unblock everything and> > move on: some kind of energetic Drano, so to speak ;)> > > > Sel> >>

Guest guest

@@@ If either is not possible then there is need to do the hard yards

and practice yoga, meditation on what is reality and formulate

correct thinking towards it.@@@

I totally agree with that. Meditation and other religious rituals is

why religions where created, to help formulate correct thinking. They

are all tools left behind from all those others who have gone before

us. It is not the tools of rituals and other stuff themselves that

enlightens us, but only points us to God will. It is only through

God's gift of grace and love that enlighenment is bestowed upon us as

we surrender to the Divine will.

Linda

--- " JOHN. M "

<john.mathieson1 wrote:

>

> Linda,

> Some souls like Ananda Moya Ma have surrendered, they are indeed

rare, she had no need for teacher/guru ashram or anything but

Guest guest

As we move into the Aquarian age, there will be no need to search for God outside ourselves. There will be no need to pray to wooden images. The person who is able to make the shift from the Piscean to the Aquarian will have learned that meditation and yoga are used to clear the blockages and open the channels to release this divine power inside. Beauty will come from the inside. Compassion and kindness will replace judgment and maliciousness. We, who have undertaken this challenge will be the guides to move forward into this age where some will choose not to survive, and will choose to leave the physical plane to return at a later time. Kundalini IS the power given by God that lies in each of us, dormant or alive and radiant. These K-awakened people will be asked to help others survive this shift. Are not people now beginning to

ask your advice or help? We must restructure our nervous system to be able to withstand what will happen. When the earth and sun align in 2012, and the planets all light up like a pin ball machine, the NEW AGE will be upon us. We cannot do things as we always have. Listen to your heart call. Go inside and find the stillness that allows the change, the shift to a new fuel, the inexhaustable, unpollutable fuel of k-energy. Blessings to you all on this journey. May you all begin the 1000 day meditation on February 14, 2009. 11/11/11 will end the 1000 days.NamasteJulie--- On Sat, 2/7/09, JOHN. M <john.mathieson1 wrote:JOHN. M <john.mathieson1Re: Re: What's with the ears & the K? Date: Saturday, February 7, 2009, 1:05 AM

Linda,

Some souls like Ananda Moya Ma have surrendered, they are indeed rare, she had no need for teacher/guru ashram or anything but surrender. she initiated her self into sanyass then later initiated her husband. I suppose such souls really know what god is. Though I have read about false gods and have seen there worship and worshipers. I believe most these false gods are related to the lower ego that removes us from the world natural. You are correct there is no point arguing whether you surrender to the true god, if you know what it is. Or live in a world natural it is the same thing. If either is not possible then there is need to do the hard yards and practice yoga, meditation on what is reality and formulate correct thinking towards it.

John .M

-

JOHN. M

Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1

Saturday, February 07, 2009 3:31 PM

Re: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: What's with the ears & the K?

Linda,

My theory for this is that we are not in a natural environment. rather we and/or our ancestors/predecess ors have surrendered there will to mans will and have chosen to follow false gods, whatever they are.

Love

John

-

Linda

Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1

[Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: What's with the ears & the K?

John, can you truly say that some environments can suppress K? If so, then one could say that these types environments that we have labeled not natural are above God the Divine and can be use in supressing God. Not trying to be argumentive here, but it seems to be it all boils down to just surrendering to God's will. Some are made to strive for a time, some to be discontented and some to suppress and some to just let be what is... We all go through all of these at various times as we learn to hear and do what is God's will for us. LindaKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "JOHN. M" <john.mathieson1@ ...> wrote:>> This is true Linda, more so in a natural environment in that we haven't loss track of nature.> in a suppressed environment the k will naturally be suppressed.> In Love> John> - > Linda > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 > Saturday, February 07, 2009 12:11 PM> [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: What's with the ears & the K?> > > I am not understanding this, the doing of something to force K to move > faster? It is my understanding that K is an intelligent energy which > knows what it is doing and when to increase and all that. Would not > wanting to do something to force it to move faster be a type of trying > to control it. It is my understanding that the way to progress is just > to continue surrendering to what K is doing in the moment. I have tried > not doing the breathing exercises and Tibetans to see if it would slow > down and it did not have any effect whatsoever, so why would doing > something more to cause it to go faster have an effect, unless it was > someting directed by K for you to do? If you have surrendered all your > will and desire to K and you then have a desire to do something more, > then it would be something K wants for you. You would have to discern > if it is K or your ego self doing the prompting. Just some thoughts I > had reading your post. It is God within us that does the work, our part > is to be willing conduits by obeying what is put before us by the > divine to do. > > Linda> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "selena255" > <selena@> wrote:> >> > Many thanks Ana and all the folks who replied to my query.> > > > It does make sense that the ears are connected to the palate, the> > pituitary/pineal glands, etc. Since my K has been working my head> > circuitry for quite a while now (and being the impatient person that I> > am) I was hoping to find out a faster way to unblock everything and> > move on: some kind of energetic Drano, so to speak ;)> > > > Sel> >>

Guest guest

"May you all begin the 1000 day meditation on February 14, 2009. 11/11/11 will end the 1000 days."What is the thousand day meditation?

Guest guest

Google " 1000 day meditation on February 14 " and you can find much to

read about it.

Linda

, Sal Cardenas

<lonelyloredbird wrote:

>

> " May you all begin the 1000 day meditation on February 14, 2009. 

11/11/11 will end the 1000 days. "

>

> What is the thousand day meditation?

>

Guest guest

http://www.kriteachings.org/ Here is the link to the meditation and some info about why we are doing it.Sat Nam,Julie--- On Sat, 2/7/09, Sal Cardenas <lonelyloredbird wrote:Sal Cardenas <lonelyloredbird Re: What's with the ears & the K? Date: Saturday, February 7, 2009, 3:59 PM

"May you all begin the 1000 day meditation on February 14, 2009. 11/11/11 will end the 1000 days."What is the thousand day meditation?