Guest guest

upstart juniors Non exsistance does not exsist

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Julie,

If there is a god that is asumed to be a creator or if there is just

a creator rather than creation that was created out of itself, If any

of the abouve was not dependent on anything. my question is why did

it become creation or create in the first place.

I had a similar discusion with a past woman friend who had

exsperienced a type of samadhi. In it she exsperienced nothingness

and she wanted just to remain in this space. I loved this lady very

much and i told her this oxymoron which become an exspession over

some time, that was: .

Sorry I guess its a indigo thing. Where as I need to question

everything.

Much Love,

John

, Julie

<jewelport wrote:

>

> God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the uncreated

Creator who does not depend on anything or anyone; therefore I am who

I am.......................

>

>

> Julie

>

> --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <> wrote:

>

> <>

> Re: Kundalini Seniors...

or upstart juniors

>

> Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:11 PM

It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression. How

that

> is divided or parceled is not material for me. " I Am " is all that

> there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism

>

> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT)

com, " johndplumber "

> <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy is to become " I am "

> >

>

Guest guest

John,

I can share my experience with you. We all have unique experiences on this less-traveled road of the kundalini. I did not begin on my path seeking the kundalini; far from it as I had never heard the word. It came to me gradualIy as I sought a spiritual connection to my creator, whomever He was. My path is not your path; nor do I wish to project my beliefs on you. If you are seeking and open, I could speak to you of my experience. Prayer and meditation, prayer and meditation, forgiveness, prayer and meditation, compassion, prayer and meditation, acceptance, prayer and meditation, hope, prayer and meditation, faith, prayer and meditation, brotherly love, prayer and meditation, service, prayer and meditation, honesty, prayer and meditation, purpose, prayer and meditation,and above all, love, prayer and meditation.....kundalini yoga classes, sweet communion to the divine, clearing the blocks with practice to open

yourself to allow the Divine to enter and awaken or remind you of your birthright ..........i can only speak of where I Am...with God, with the Divine Grace that has been freely given to me. I am no saint.........I am spiritual being experiencing the joy/pain of a human existence.............remembering the words........"all you need is love"; and sometimes(not as often as I would like) "letting it be".........

Julie--- On Sat, 9/20/08, johndplumber <jaganatha wrote:

johndplumber <jaganatha Re: upstart juniors Non exsistance does not exsist Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 10:31 PM

Julie,If there is a god that is asumed to be a creator or if there is just a creator rather than creation that was created out of itself, If any of the abouve was not dependent on anything. my question is why did it become creation or create in the first place.I had a similar discusion with a past woman friend who had exsperienced a type of samadhi. In it she exsperienced nothingness and she wanted just to remain in this space. I loved this lady very much and i told her this oxymoron which become an exspession over some time, that was: .Sorry I guess its a indigo thing. Where as I need to question everything.Much Love,JohnKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie <jewelport@. ..> wrote:>> God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the

uncreated Creator who does not depend on anything or anyone; therefore I am who I am.......... ......... ....> > > Julie> > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <@ ...> wrote:> > <@ ...>> [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Kundalini Seniors... or upstart juniors> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:11 PM> > > > > > > It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression. How that > is divided or parceled is not material for me. "I Am" is all that > there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "johndplumber" >

<jaganatha@ ..> wrote:> >> > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy is to become "I am"> >>

Guest guest

Hmm, I see it as both depending on which chakra is dominant in the

person. Below 3rd the person is ruled by Dharma.

why? carpe diem, for the hell of it :)

love paula

, " johndplumber "

<jaganatha wrote:

>

> Julie,

> If there is a god that is asumed to be a creator or if there is

just

> a creator rather than creation that was created out of itself, If

any

> of the abouve was not dependent on anything. my question is why

did

> it become creation or create in the first place.

>

> I had a similar discusion with a past woman friend who had

> exsperienced a type of samadhi. In it she exsperienced nothingness

> and she wanted just to remain in this space. I loved this lady

very

> much and i told her this oxymoron which become an exspession over

> some time, that was: .

>

> Sorry I guess its a indigo thing. Where as I need to question

> everything.

>

> Much Love,

> John

> , Julie

> <jewelport@> wrote:

> >

> > God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the

uncreated

> Creator who does not depend on anything or anyone; therefore I am

who

> I am.......................

> >

> >

> > Julie

> >

> > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <@> wrote:

> >

> > <@>

> > Re: Kundalini

Seniors...

> or upstart juniors

> >

> > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:11 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression. How

> that

> > is divided or parceled is not material for me. " I Am " is all

that

> > there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism

> >

> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT)

> com, " johndplumber "

> > <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy is to become " I am "

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

my awakening began with the word "satori", then came samadhi..........through practice, practice, practice.............agree to agree to agree

Julie--- On Sat, 9/20/08, alayafire <ari.reza wrote:

alayafire <ari.reza Re: upstart juniors Non exsistance does not exsist Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 11:08 PM

Hmm, I see it as both depending on which chakra is dominant in the person. Below 3rd the person is ruled by Dharma.why? carpe diem, for the hell of it :)love paulaKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "johndplumber" <jaganatha@. ..> wrote:>> Julie,> If there is a god that is asumed to be a creator or if there is just > a creator rather than creation that was created out of itself, If any > of the abouve was not dependent on anything. my question is why did > it become creation or create in the first place.> > I had a similar discusion with a past woman friend who had > exsperienced a type of samadhi. In it she exsperienced nothingness > and she wanted just to remain in this space. I loved this lady very > much

and i told her this oxymoron which become an exspession over > some time, that was: .> > Sorry I guess its a indigo thing. Where as I need to question > everything.> > Much Love,> John> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie > <jewelport@> wrote:> >> > God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the uncreated > Creator who does not depend on anything or anyone; therefore I am who > I am.......... ......... ....> > > > > > Julie> > > > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <@ > wrote:> > > > <@ >> > [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Kundalini Seniors... > or upstart juniors>

> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 > > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:11 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression. How > that > > is divided or parceled is not material for me. "I Am" is all that > > there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism> > > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT) > com, "johndplumber" > > <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy is to become "I am"> > >> >>

Guest guest

sweet paula,

for me, i am an onion, with layers of layers of skin (ego) to be peeled

julie?This drives me nuts, do we have one ego or a few of them, I experience a few but maybe i'm just whack loopy~ what did you notice as your ego burns off?paulaKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie <jewelport@. ..> wrote:>> my awakening began with the word "satori", then came samadhi..... .....through practice, practice, practice.... ......... agree to agree to agree> > > Julie> > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, alayafire <ari.reza@.. .> wrote:> > alayafire <ari.reza@.. .>> [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: upstart juniors Non exsistance does not exsist> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems-

1 > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 11:08 PM> > > > > > > Hmm, I see it as both depending on which chakra is dominant in the > person. Below 3rd the person is ruled by Dharma.> why? carpe diem, for the hell of it :)> > love paula> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "johndplumber" > <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:> >> > Julie,> > If there is a god that is asumed to be a creator or if there is > just > > a creator rather than creation that was created out of itself, If > any > > of the abouve was not dependent on anything. my question is why > did > > it become creation or create in the first place.> > > > I had a similar discusion with a past woman friend who had > > exsperienced a type of

samadhi. In it she exsperienced nothingness > > and she wanted just to remain in this space. I loved this lady > very > > much and i told her this oxymoron which become an exspession over > > some time, that was: .> > > > Sorry I guess its a indigo thing. Where as I need to question > > everything.> > > > Much Love,> > John> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie > > <jewelport@> wrote:> > >> > > God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the > uncreated > > Creator who does not depend on anything or anyone; therefore I am > who > > I am.......... ......... ....> > > > > > > > > Julie> > > > > > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <@ > wrote:> >

> > > > <@ >> > > [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Kundalini > Seniors... > > or upstart juniors> > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 > > > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:11 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression. How > > that > > > is divided or parceled is not material for me. "I Am" is all > that > > > there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism> > > > > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT) > > com, "johndplumber" > > > <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:> > > >> > > > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy

is to become "I am"> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

I am so thankful that has the "safeties" so well outlined for us all. When I read them I knew I was in the right place...........we try to make life hard, don't we? in reality, if we would only follow the safeties, life would be so simple, not easy, but simple.......that was one of my layers of onion skin i had to remove, the need to have things difficult to feel alive...........simple, i love that word........

Julie--- On Sat, 9/20/08, alayafire <ari.reza wrote:

alayafire <ari.reza Re: upstart juniors Non exsistance does not exsist Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 11:33 PM

thanks Julie :)xKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie <jewelport@. ..> wrote:>> sweet paula,> for me, i am an onion, with layers of layers of skin (ego) to be peeled> > > > > > > > julie?> This drives me nuts, do we have one ego or a few of them, > I experience a few but maybe i'm just whack loopy~ what did you > notice as your ego burns off?> paula> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie > <jewelport@ ..> wrote:> >> > my awakening began with the word "satori", then came > samadhi..... .....through practice, practice, > practice.... ......... agree to agree to agree> > > > > > Julie>

> > > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, alayafire <ari.reza@ .> wrote:> > > > alayafire <ari.reza@ .>> > [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: upstart juniors Non > exsistance does not exsist> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 > > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 11:08 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hmm, I see it as both depending on which chakra is dominant in the > > person. Below 3rd the person is ruled by Dharma.> > why? carpe diem, for the hell of it :)> > > > love paula> > > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT) > com, "johndplumber" > > <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Julie,> > > If there is a god that is asumed to be a creator

or if there is > > just > > > a creator rather than creation that was created out of itself, > If > > any > > > of the abouve was not dependent on anything. my question is why > > did > > > it become creation or create in the first place.> > > > > > I had a similar discusion with a past woman friend who had > > > exsperienced a type of samadhi. In it she exsperienced > nothingness > > > and she wanted just to remain in this space. I loved this lady > > very > > > much and i told her this oxymoron which become an exspession > over > > > some time, that was: .> > > > > > Sorry I guess its a indigo thing. Where as I need to question > > > everything.> > > > > > Much Love,> > > John> >

> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie > > > <jewelport@> wrote:> > > >> > > > God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the > > uncreated > > > Creator who does not depend on anything or anyone; therefore I > am > > who > > > I am.......... ......... ....> > > > > > > > > > > > Julie> > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > <@ >> > > > [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Kundalini > > Seniors... > > > or upstart juniors> > > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 > > > > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:11 PM> > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression. > How > > > that > > > > is divided or parceled is not material for me. "I Am" is all > > that > > > > there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism> > > > > > > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT) > > > com, "johndplumber" > > > > <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy is to become "I am"> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

simple, yes the word is peaceful and strong..

, Julie

<jewelport wrote:

>

> I am so thankful that has the " safeties " so well outlined for

us all.  When I read them I knew I was in the right place...........we

try to make life hard, don't we? in reality, if we would only follow

the safeties, life would be so simple, not easy, but simple.......that

was one of my layers of onion skin i had to remove, the need to have

things difficult to feel alive...........simple, i love that

word........

Guest guest

John I hate to presume, and I am very not sure I can relate this in

language. I see your posts as playing with language, correct me if I am

wrong. The essence of what we do and who we are to the end, has nothing to

do with language. You're good at it, this use of language.

Again and over and over again it is the surrender thing, if you have to

use language to do it, you need to think about that. Actually read what

Chrism writes, it is sometimes more interesting for what he doesn't say

than what he says.

Think, feel, what need is that in you that needs to define the beginning

and the end in words. Does it really matter at all? If you need it, that's

fine, some of us don't. You are going through your own awakening, others

come from a different place.

I, for one am not worried about god, or any god, I don't hold with the

idea that I am a lesser being, I am god, myself. I don't hold with

religions that say they are the sinners and they are damned. I don't

build divisions I seek to to destroy them. I don't pray. There is no other

greater than the power and joy I hold within myself.. There is no one who

started it all and there is one you can give all the things you don't

understand to.

It really is all up to you.

Peace

Don

> Julie,

> If there is a god that is asumed to be a creator or if there is just

> a creator rather than creation that was created out of itself, If any

> of the abouve was not dependent on anything. my question is why did

>

> and she wanted just to remain in this space. I loved this lady very

>

> everything.

>

> Much Love,

> John

> , Julie

> <jewelport wrote:

>>

>> God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the uncreated

> Creator who does not depend on anything or anyone; therefore I am who

> I am.......................

>>

>>

>> Julie

>>

>> --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <> wrote:

>>

>> <>

>> Re: Kundalini Seniors...

> or upstart juniors

>>

>> Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:11 PM

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression. How

> that

>> is divided or parceled is not material for me. " I Am " is all that

>> there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism

>>

>> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT)

> com, " johndplumber "

>> <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:

>> >

>> > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy is to become " I am "

>> >

>>

>

>

>

> ---

>

>

Guest guest

my belief has been that the Deity willed that all partake in its own

freedom, even if it meant His own self-abnegation, for the created

order, that it might become His equal, even to the point (eventually)

of creating its own universe in turn. in its inherent freedom, and

though not " lonely " , in the transcendental realm of its being it was

utterly alone. " injecting " itself into the created order, so to

speak, it could be Many while remaining One. it is possible that we

in turn may re-create that primal situation and face the same choice.

-brian

> Julie,

> If there is a god that is asumed to be a creator or if there is just

> a creator rather than creation that was created out of itself, If any

Guest guest

i dont remember when i first heard the word kundalini though it

might have been from the book called the serpent power. I dont think

I evan read the book just stated doing the locks and bandahs hah.

My mind was for being very practical in those days books just took to

long to read. i have changed but not much. Sadhana outside karma yoga

or service I do not do much any more the kundalini is active I dont

belive I have to. it is to late for that. though i must continue to

exspore the ability to be creative and that this creativeity be

surendered back to wich it belongs. I am no saint nor do I try to be

or want to be. I discribe myself tobe a breathing living soul with

spiritual asperations, nothing more nothing less. I dont belive in

the devil i dont know if there is any type of god. for all i know

every posability is in my own mind. For all i know i am god and dont

know it.

Lol then if I am questioning weather i am a god or not then I am not.

Om TAT sat OM (I seek the truth within the truth of exsistance)

John.

, Julie

<jewelport wrote:

>

> John,

> I can share my experience with you.  We all have unique experiences

on this less-traveled road of the kundalini.  I did not begin on my

path seeking the kundalini; far from it as I had never heard the

word.  It came to me gradualIy as I sought a spiritual connection to

my creator, whomever He was.  My path is not your path; nor do I wish

to project my beliefs on you.  If you are seeking and open, I could

speak to you of my experience.  Prayer and meditation, prayer and

meditation, forgiveness, prayer and meditation, compassion, prayer

and meditation, acceptance, prayer and meditation, hope, prayer and

meditation, faith, prayer and meditation, brotherly love, prayer and

meditation, service, prayer and meditation, honesty, prayer and

meditation, purpose, prayer and meditation,and above all, love,

prayer and meditation.....kundalini yoga classes, sweet communion to

the divine, clearing the blocks with practice to open yourself to

allow the Divine to

> enter and awaken or remind you of your birthright ..........i can

only speak of where I Am...with God, with the Divine Grace that has

been freely given to me.   I am no saint.........I am spiritual being

experiencing the joy/pain of a human

existence.............remembering the words........ " all you need is

love " ; and sometimes(not as often as I would like)  " letting it

be " .........

>  

>

>

>  

> Julie

>

> --- On Sat, 9/20/08, johndplumber <jaganatha wrote:

>

> johndplumber <jaganatha

> Re: upstart juniors Non

exsistance does not exsist

>

> Saturday, September 20, 2008, 10:31 PM

Julie,

> If there is a god that is asumed to be a creator or if there is

just

> a creator rather than creation that was created out of itself, If

any

>

> and she wanted just to remain in this space. I loved this lady very

>

> everything.

>

> Much Love,

> John

> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie

> <jewelport@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the uncreated

> Creator who does not depend on anything or anyone; therefore I am

who

> I am.......... ......... ....

> >

> >

> > Julie

> >

> > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > <@ ...>

> > [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Kundalini

Seniors...

> or upstart juniors

> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1

> > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:11 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression. How

> that

> > is divided or parceled is not material for me. " I Am " is all that

> > there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism

> >

> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT)

> com, " johndplumber "

> > <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy is to become " I am "

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

PAULA

how can this be when someone below the third chakra does not even

know the true nature of the self. They are attuned to the self being

of the reflected personality (like I am a PLUMBER and i am worth this

much$$$$$$$$) only if they know job title and monetry worth is all

but an illusion curcumspect to karma. Dharma is used to free onself

from karma with the apropriate karma yoga.

John

, " alayafire "

<ari.reza wrote:

>

> Hmm, I see it as both depending on which chakra is dominant in the

> person. Below 3rd the person is ruled by Dharma.

> why? carpe diem, for the hell of it :)

>

> love paula

>

>

> Kundalini-Awakening-Systems-

1 , " johndplumber "

> <jaganatha@> wrote:

> >

> > Julie,

> > If there is a god that is asumed to be a creator or if there is

> just

> > a creator rather than creation that was created out of itself, If

> any

> > of the abouve was not dependent on anything. my question is why

> did

> > it become creation or create in the first place.

> >

> > I had a similar discusion with a past woman friend who had

> > exsperienced a type of samadhi. In it she exsperienced

nothingness

> > and she wanted just to remain in this space. I loved this lady

> very

> > much and i told her this oxymoron which become an exspession over

> > some time, that was: .

> >

> > Sorry I guess its a indigo thing. Where as I need to question

> > everything.

> >

> > Much Love,

> > John

> > , Julie

> > <jewelport@> wrote:

> > >

> > > God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the

> uncreated

> > Creator who does not depend on anything or anyone; therefore I am

> who

> > I am.......................

> > >

> > >

> > > Julie

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <@> wrote:

> > >

> > > <@>

> > > Re: Kundalini

> Seniors...

> > or upstart juniors

> > >

> > > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:11 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression.

How

> > that

> > > is divided or parceled is not material for me. " I Am " is all

> that

> > > there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism

> > >

> > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT)

> > com, " johndplumber "

> > > <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy is to become " I am "

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks Don

though what chris has said in around about way is that all answers

lay within. i do agree with that though sometimes it takes a while

for the answers to come through. My play with words are sometimes to

encourage people to wonder what I really mean.

Everything that can be is wonder-full

John

, merlin

wrote:

>

> John I hate to presume, and I am very not sure I can relate this in

> language. I see your posts as playing with language, correct me if

I am

> wrong. The essence of what we do and who we are to the end, has

nothing to

> do with language. You're good at it, this use of language.

> Again and over and over again it is the surrender thing, if you

have to

> use language to do it, you need to think about that. Actually read

what

> writes, it is sometimes more interesting for what he doesn't

say

> than what he says.

>

> Think, feel, what need is that in you that needs to define the

beginning

> and the end in words. Does it really matter at all? If you need it,

that's

> fine, some of us don't. You are going through your own awakening,

others

> come from a different place.

>

> I, for one am not worried about god, or any god, I don't hold with

the

> idea that I am a lesser being, I am god, myself. I don't hold with

> religions that say they are the sinners and they are damned. I

don't

> build divisions I seek to to destroy them. I don't pray. There is

no other

> greater than the power and joy I hold within myself.. There is no

one who

> started it all and there is one you can give all the things you

don't

> understand to.

>

> It really is all up to you.

>

>

> Peace

>

> Don

>

>

> > Julie,

just

any

did

> >

> > exsperienced a type of samadhi. In it she exsperienced nothingness

very

> >

> > everything.

> >

> > Much Love,

> > John

> > , Julie

> > <jewelport@> wrote:

> >>

> >> God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the uncreated

who

> >>

> >>

> >> Julie

> >>

> >> --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <@> wrote:

> >>

> >> <@>

> >> Re: Kundalini Seniors...

> > or upstart juniors

> >>

> >> Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:11 PM

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression. How

> > that

> >> is divided or parceled is not material for me. " I Am " is all that

> >> there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism

> >>

> >> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT)

> >> <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy is to become " I am "

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> > ---

> >

> >

Guest guest

Paula,

I am sure you have, though something I was taught when i was very new

to this by a man I regard as to being one of my tutors, " energy follows

thought. later on (afew years latter) during a talk Satyananda was

giving a lecture on his teanage practices of the cemetary sadhana,

where as the ghosts from the cemetry would follow him back to his

parents home. He went on to explain people should be ready for these

practices before they do them as the ghosts are only but a reflection

of the cosmic mind.

allow me to repeate myself " for all i know

every posability is in my own mind "

Love John

, " alayafire "

<ari.reza wrote:

>

> Now this I have experienced , the devils as there are quite a few

> kinds, are in existance , my own eyes as testimony! evil or not I

> don't know , but there for sure.

>

> Paula

>

>

> I dont belive in

> > the devil i dont know if there is any type of god. for all i know

> > every posability is in my own mind. For all i know i am god and

dont

> > know it. John

>

Guest guest

Julie--- On Sun, 9/21/08, johndplumber <jaganatha wrote:

For people who begin the search for God, the yogic acronymn of "G" (generator) "O" (organizer) "D" (destroyer) seems to be a good starting point as most can agree that matter is generated, organized, and in most instances, destroyed. You describe yourself as a breathing soul. What is breath? It is not merely a chemical composition of oxygen/carbon dioxide. When the soul leaves the body in death, there is still air in the body; but the spirit (the prana) has gone. My belief is that my breath is enough evidence of GOD for me. Breathing for me is a reciprocal action between God and me, exchanging this "kiss of life". I woke up with the strangest feeling today. That during the night, my insides had been turned outward, and I wore them outside my body. Very light feeling as if my internal self was empty. Like Skydancer, I have felt the urge to fast using the master

cleanse combination of lemon juice, water, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper. This is the first time I have ever made it to a third day. I have taken a break the past few days, but intend to start back this afternon. I was amazed at my energy the third day. The second was pretty draggy. I supplemented the fast on the third day with a vegetable and bean broth. Very tasty. I think I can alternate between the fast and the soup and watermelon. I like the clean, floaty feeling on the third day, and my eyes were shiny as stars. Pretty cool. Love,spiritual asperations, nothing more nothing less. I dont belive in the devil i dont know if there is any type of god. for all i know every posability is in my own mind. For all i know i am god and dont know it. Lol then if I am questioning weather i am a god or not then I am not.Om TAT sat OM (I seek the truth within the truth of

exsistance)John.Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie <jewelport@. ..> wrote:>> John,> I can share my experience with you. We all have unique experiences on this less-traveled road of the kundalini. I did not begin on my path seeking the kundalini; far from it as I had never heard the word. It came to me gradualIy as I sought a spiritual connection to my creator, whomever He was. My path is not your path; nor do I wish to project my beliefs on you. If you are seeking and open, I could speak to you of my experience. Prayer and meditation, prayer and meditation, forgiveness, prayer and meditation, compassion, prayer and meditation, acceptance, prayer and meditation, hope, prayer and meditation, faith, prayer and

meditation, brotherly love, prayer and meditation, service, prayer and meditation, honesty, prayer and meditation, purpose, prayer and meditation,and above all, love, prayer and meditation.. ...kundalini yoga classes, sweet communion to the divine, clearing the blocks with practice to open yourself to allow the Divine to> enter and awaken or remind you of your birthright ..........i can only speak of where I Am...with God, with the Divine Grace that has been freely given to me. I am no saint....... ..I am spiritual being experiencing the joy/pain of a human existence... ......... .remembering the words....... ."all you need is love"; and sometimes(not as often as I would like) "letting it be".........> > > > > Julie> > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, johndplumber <jaganatha@. ..> wrote:> > johndplumber

<jaganatha@. ..>> [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: upstart juniors Non exsistance does not exsist> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 10:31 PM> > > > > > > Julie,> If there is a god that is asumed to be a creator or if there is just > a creator rather than creation that was created out of itself, If any > of the abouve was not dependent on anything. my question is why did > it become creation or create in the first place.> > I had a similar discusion with a past woman friend who had > exsperienced a type of samadhi. In it she exsperienced nothingness > and she wanted just to remain in this space. I loved this lady very > much and i told her

this oxymoron which become an exspession over > some time, that was: .> > Sorry I guess its a indigo thing. Where as I need to question > everything.> > Much Love,> John> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie > <jewelport@ ..> wrote:> >> > God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the uncreated > Creator who does not depend on anything or anyone; therefore I am who > I am.......... ......... ....> > > > > > Julie> > > > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <@ ...> wrote:> > > > <@ ...>> > [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Kundalini Seniors... > or upstart juniors> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 > > Saturday, September 20,

2008, 8:11 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression. How > that > > is divided or parceled is not material for me. "I Am" is all that > > there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism> > > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT) > com, "johndplumber" > > <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy is to become "I am"> > >> >>

Guest guest

Julie

Why do I feel I need to repeat myself?

God id a man made concept to describe what is undescribable in many

instanceit has beeen used as a fear tactic to control and subdue the

thoughts of free men. i could turn your words around like you turned

mine around " D " (destroyer) " O " (organizer) " G " (generator) though

that would only show that I can play at being dyslexic.

What i said was

a breathing living soul (this discibes my physical and present state

spiritual asperations, denotes past present and future. Nothing more

nothing less means that this process is in compleate operation. One

cannot happen without the other

Jeese.

The catch cry for yoga in the seventies when i started practicing

was, (yoga get to know yourself) yet i never seen anyone describe

themselfs and truly i doubt that they could even if they wanted to.

They would proably described there reflected ego which is not the

self.

I am glad you are working on the third eye centre it is a begining

to belong to the higher personality that helps one to find detachment

from worldy affairs. At present iam not in the position to fast i

work and work hard. I am not slave driven for any false god or king

and to a degree I do enjoy it. though it keeps me from my first love

which is studies on redemption remidies of law. and these take up a

lot of time because one really needs to know who oneself truely is.

All the best

John

In , Julie

<jewelport wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Julie

>

> --- On Sun, 9/21/08, johndplumber <jaganatha wrote:

>

>

>

For people who begin the search for God, the yogic acronymn of  " G "

(generator) " O " (organizer) " D " (destroyer) seems to be a good

starting point as most can agree that matter is generated, organized,

and in most instances, destroyed.  You describe yourself as a

breathing soul.  What is breath?  It is not merely a chemical

composition of oxygen/carbon dioxide.  When the soul leaves the body

in death, there is still air in the body; but the spirit (the prana)

has gone. My belief is that my breath is enough evidence of GOD for

me.  Breathing for me is a reciprocal action between God and me,

exchanging this " kiss of life " .  I woke up with the strangest feeling

today.  That during the night, my insides had been turned outward,

and I wore them outside my body.  Very light feeling as if my

internal self was empty.  Like Skydancer, I have felt the urge to

fast using the master cleanse combination of lemon juice, water,

maple syrup, and cayenne

> pepper.  This is the first time I have ever made it to a third

day.  I have taken a break the past few days, but intend to start

back this afternon.  I was amazed at my energy the third day.  The

second was pretty draggy.  I supplemented the fast on the third day

with a vegetable and bean broth.  Very tasty.  I think I can

alternate between the fast and the soup and watermelon.  I like the

clean, floaty feeling on the third day, and my eyes were shiny as

stars.  Pretty cool. Love,

> spiritual asperations, nothing more nothing less. I dont belive in

> the devil i dont know if there is any type of god. for all i know

> every posability is in my own mind. For all i know i am god and

dont

> know it.

> Lol then if I am questioning weather i am a god or not then I am

not.

> Om TAT sat OM (I seek the truth within the truth of exsistance)

> John.

>

> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie

> <jewelport@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > John,

> > I can share my experience with you.  We all have unique

experiences

> on this less-traveled road of the kundalini.  I did not begin on my

> path seeking the kundalini; far from it as I had never heard the

> word.  It came to me gradualIy as I sought a spiritual connection

to

> my creator, whomever He was.  My path is not your path; nor do I

wish

> to project my beliefs on you.  If you are seeking and open, I could

> speak to you of my experience.  Prayer and meditation, prayer and

> meditation, forgiveness, prayer and meditation, compassion, prayer

> and meditation, acceptance, prayer and meditation, hope, prayer and

> meditation, faith, prayer and meditation, brotherly love, prayer

and

> meditation, service, prayer and meditation, honesty, prayer and

> meditation, purpose, prayer and meditation,and above all, love,

> prayer and meditation.. ...kundalini yoga classes, sweet communion

to

> the divine, clearing the blocks with practice to open yourself to

> allow the Divine to

> > enter and awaken or remind you of your birthright ..........i can

> only speak of where I Am...with God, with the Divine Grace that has

> been freely given to me.   I am no saint....... ..I am spiritual

being

> experiencing the joy/pain of a human

> existence... ......... .remembering the words....... . " all you need

is

> love " ; and sometimes(not as often as I would like)  " letting it

> be " .........

> >  

> >

> >

> >  

> > Julie

> >

> > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, johndplumber <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > johndplumber <jaganatha@ ..>

> > [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: upstart juniors

Non

> exsistance does not exsist

> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1

> > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 10:31 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Julie,

> just

> any

did

> >

> > exsperienced a type of samadhi. In it she exsperienced

nothingness

very

> >

> > everything.

> >

> > Much Love,

> > John

> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie

> > <jewelport@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the

uncreated

> who

> > I am.......... ......... ....

> > >

> > >

> > > Julie

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > <@ ...>

> > > [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Kundalini

> Seniors...

> > or upstart juniors

> > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1

> > > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:11 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression.

How

> > that

> > > is divided or parceled is not material for me. " I Am " is all

that

> > > there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism

> > >

> > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT)

> > > <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy is to become " I am "

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

John,

Why did you feel the need to repeat yourself? I value your opinion of who God is as I would hope that you valued mine. Mine is just different from yours based on my experience within myself. I am always curious as to why those who do not believe in God are compelled to argue so much the point against Him. If there was no God, wouldn't it be a moot point, and no need to prove his non-existence. For me He is the unseen, the unknown, while at the same time, I always knew and saw. Dichotomy?

Bless you on your journey; and by the way, I work also, two 11 hour days in the mix of a normal schedule.

Namaste--- On Sun, 9/21/08, johndplumber <jaganatha wrote:

johndplumber <jaganatha Re: upstart juniors Non exsistance does not exsist Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 7:17 AM

JulieWhy do I feel I need to repeat myself?God id a man made concept to describe what is undescribable in many instanceit has beeen used>> > > > Julie> > --- On Sun, 9/21/08, johndplumber <jaganatha@. ..> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > For people who begin the search for God, the yogic acronymn of "G" (generator) "O" (organizer) "D" (destroyer) seems to be a good starting point as most can agree that matter is generated, organized, and in most instances, destroyed. You describe yourself as a breathing soul. What is breath? It is not merely a chemical composition of oxygen/carbon dioxide. When the soul leaves the body in death, there is still air in the body; but the spirit (the prana) has gone. My belief is that my breath is enough evidence of GOD for

me. Breathing for me is a reciprocal action between God and me, exchanging this "kiss of life". I woke up with the strangest feeling today. That during the night, my insides had been turned outward, and I wore them outside my body. Very light feeling as if my internal self was empty. Like Skydancer, I have felt the urge to fast using the master cleanse combination of lemon juice, water, maple syrup, and cayenne> pepper. This is the first time I have ever made it to a third day. I have taken a break the past few days, but intend to start back this afternon. I was amazed at my energy the third day. The second was pretty draggy. I supplemented the fast on the third day with a vegetable and bean broth. Very tasty. I think I can alternate between the fast and the soup and watermelon. I like the clean, floaty feeling on the

third day, and my eyes were shiny as stars. Pretty cool. Love,> spiritual asperations, nothing more nothing less. I dont belive in > the devil i dont know if there is any type of god. for all i know > every posability is in my own mind. For all i know i am god and dont > know it. > Lol then if I am questioning weather i am a god or not then I am not.> Om TAT sat OM (I seek the truth within the truth of exsistance)> John.> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie > <jewelport@ ..> wrote:> >> > John,> > I can share my experience with you. We all have unique experiences > on this less-traveled road of the kundalini. I did not begin on my > path seeking the kundalini; far from it as I had never heard the > word. It came to me gradualIy as I sought a spiritual

connection to > my creator, whomever He was. My path is not your path; nor do I wish > to project my beliefs on you. If you are seeking and open, I could > speak to you of my experience. Prayer and meditation, prayer and > meditation, forgiveness, prayer and meditation, compassion, prayer > and meditation, acceptance, prayer and meditation, hope, prayer and > meditation, faith, prayer and meditation, brotherly love, prayer and > meditation, service, prayer and meditation, honesty, prayer and > meditation, purpose, prayer and meditation,and above all, love, > prayer and meditation.. ...kundalini yoga classes, sweet communion to > the divine, clearing the blocks with practice to open yourself to > allow the Divine to> > enter and awaken or remind you of your birthright ..........i can > only speak of where I Am...with God, with

the Divine Grace that has > been freely given to me. I am no saint....... ..I am spiritual being > experiencing the joy/pain of a human > existence... ......... .remembering the words....... ."all you need is > love"; and sometimes(not as often as I would like) "letting it > be".........> > > > > > > > > > Julie> > > > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, johndplumber <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:> > > > johndplumber <jaganatha@ ..>> > [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: upstart juniors Non > exsistance does not exsist> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 > > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 10:31 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Julie,> > If there is

a god that is asumed to be a creator or if there is > just > > a creator rather than creation that was created out of itself, If > any > > of the abouve was not dependent on anything. my question is why did > > it become creation or create in the first place.> > > > I had a similar discusion with a past woman friend who had > > exsperienced a type of samadhi. In it she exsperienced nothingness > > and she wanted just to remain in this space. I loved this lady very > > much and i told her this oxymoron which become an exspession over > > some time, that was: .> > > > Sorry I guess its a indigo thing. Where as I need to question > > everything.> > > > Much Love,> > John> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie > > <jewelport@ ..>

wrote:> > >> > > God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the uncreated > > Creator who does not depend on anything or anyone; therefore I am > who > > I am.......... ......... ....> > > > > > > > > Julie> > > > > > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > <@ ...>> > > [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Kundalini > Seniors... > > or upstart juniors> > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 > > > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:11 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression. How > > that

> > > is divided or parceled is not material for me. "I Am" is all that > > > there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism> > > > > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT) > > com, "johndplumber" > > > <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:> > > >> > > > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy is to become "I am"> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Julie,

There is a moot point, though not for the reason that none exsists.

I am saying I do not know if one exsists and if one or more exsists

has it not been created out of some mans explaination of what is

otherwise unexspainable. In the past i have accepted the concept of

there being an allmighty a creator or whatever men want to call a

power that is beyond any concept of present provable reality. What i

am trying to contend and wich is the moot point is this: In reality i

do not know nor have first hand knowledge of what i cannot exsplain

wich is beyond my intillect and that the more i think I know, there

is more i need to learn. this concept dwarfs me and i in a

comparitivly reality know absolutely nothing out side frivoulous

speculation that i have spent a sum of seemingly wastful time in

contemplation again on something i cannot exsplain nor evan imagine.

Maybe i have just exhausted my imagination. I do not know.

love John

, Julie

<jewelport wrote:

>

> John,

> Why did you feel the need to repeat yourself? I value your opinion

of who God is as I would hope that you valued mine.  Mine is just

different from yours based on my experience within myself.  I am

always curious as to why those who do not believe in God are

compelled to argue so much the point against Him.  If there was no

God, wouldn't it be a moot point, and no need to prove his non-

existence.  For me He is the unseen, the unknown, while at the same

time, I always knew and saw.  Dichotomy?

>  

> Bless you on your journey; and by the way, I work also, two 11 hour

days in the mix of a normal schedule. 

>  

> Namaste

>

> --- On Sun, 9/21/08, johndplumber <jaganatha wrote:

>

> johndplumber <jaganatha

> Re: upstart juniors Non

exsistance does not exsist

>

> Sunday, September 21, 2008, 7:17 AM

Julie

> Why do I feel I need to repeat myself?

> God id a man made concept to describe what is undescribable in many

> instanceit has beeen used

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Julie

> >

> > --- On Sun, 9/21/08, johndplumber <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > For people who begin the search for God, the yogic acronymn

of  " G "

> (generator) " O " (organizer) " D " (destroyer) seems to be a good

> starting point as most can agree that matter is generated,

organized,

> and in most instances, destroyed.  You describe yourself as a

> breathing soul.  What is breath?  It is not merely a chemical

> composition of oxygen/carbon dioxide.  When the soul leaves the

body

> in death, there is still air in the body; but the spirit (the

prana)

> has gone. My belief is that my breath is enough evidence of GOD for

> me.  Breathing for me is a reciprocal action between God and me,

> exchanging this " kiss of life " .  I woke up with the strangest

feeling

> today.  That during the night, my insides had been turned outward,

> and I wore them outside my body.  Very light feeling as if my

> internal self was empty.  Like Skydancer, I have felt the urge to

> fast using the master cleanse combination of lemon juice, water,

> maple syrup, and cayenne

> > pepper.  This is the first time I have ever made it to a third

> day.  I have taken a break the past few days, but intend to start

> back this afternon.  I was amazed at my energy the third day.  The

> second was pretty draggy.  I supplemented the fast on the third day

> with a vegetable and bean broth.  Very tasty.  I think I can

> alternate between the fast and the soup and watermelon.  I like the

> clean, floaty feeling on the third day, and my eyes were shiny as

> stars.  Pretty cool. Love,

> > spiritual asperations, nothing more nothing less. I dont belive

in

> > the devil i dont know if there is any type of god. for all i know

> > every posability is in my own mind. For all i know i am god and

> dont

> > know it.

> > Lol then if I am questioning weather i am a god or not then I am

> not.

> > Om TAT sat OM (I seek the truth within the truth of exsistance)

> > John.

> >

> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie

> > <jewelport@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > John,

> > > I can share my experience with you.  We all have unique

> experiences

> > on this less-traveled road of the kundalini.  I did not begin on

my

> > path seeking the kundalini; far from it as I had never heard the

> > word.  It came to me gradualIy as I sought a spiritual connection

> to

> > my creator, whomever He was.  My path is not your path; nor do I

> wish

> > to project my beliefs on you.  If you are seeking and open, I

could

> > speak to you of my experience.  Prayer and meditation, prayer and

> > meditation, forgiveness, prayer and meditation, compassion,

prayer

> > and meditation, acceptance, prayer and meditation, hope, prayer

and

> > meditation, faith, prayer and meditation, brotherly love, prayer

> and

> > meditation, service, prayer and meditation, honesty, prayer and

> > meditation, purpose, prayer and meditation,and above all, love,

> > prayer and meditation.. ...kundalini yoga classes, sweet

communion

> to

> > the divine, clearing the blocks with practice to open yourself to

> > allow the Divine to

> > > enter and awaken or remind you of your birthright ..........i

can

> > only speak of where I Am...with God, with the Divine Grace that

has

> > been freely given to me.   I am no saint....... ..I am spiritual

> being

> > experiencing the joy/pain of a human

> > existence... ......... .remembering the words....... . " all you

need

> is

> > love " ; and sometimes(not as often as I would like)  " letting it

> > be " .........

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > > Julie

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, johndplumber <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > johndplumber <jaganatha@ ..>

> > > [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: upstart juniors

> Non

> > exsistance does not exsist

> > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1

> > > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 10:31 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Julie,

> > > If there is a god that is asumed to be a creator or if there is

> > just

> > > a creator rather than creation that was created out of itself,

If

> > any

> > > of the abouve was not dependent on anything. my question is why

> did

> > > it become creation or create in the first place.

> > >

> > > I had a similar discusion with a past woman friend who had

> > > exsperienced a type of samadhi. In it she exsperienced

> nothingness

> > > and she wanted just to remain in this space. I loved this lady

> very

> > > much and i told her this oxymoron which become an exspession

over

> > > some time, that was: .

> > >

> > > Sorry I guess its a indigo thing. Where as I need to question

> > > everything.

> > >

> > > Much Love,

> > > John

> > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Julie

> > > <jewelport@ ..> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the

> uncreated

> > > Creator who does not depend on anything or anyone; therefore I

am

> > who

> > > I am.......... ......... ....

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Julie

> > > >

> > > > --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > <@ ...>

> > > > [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Kundalini

> > Seniors...

> > > or upstart juniors

> > > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1

> > > > Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:11 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression.

> How

> > > that

> > > > is divided or parceled is not material for me. " I Am " is all

> that

> > > > there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism

> > > >

> > > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT)

> > > com, " johndplumber "

> > > > <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy is to become " I am "

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I still see it the same way??

third chakra and below fate rules them,

so they view god and forces beyond their control and outside of

themselves being created for them by a creator

above the third chakra they can see , the bigger picture,

that they can create from within and bend fate to their

will, being set free, no need for the yoga, just the ability

to see past the illusion of power.

why, still the same, as above so below, we are here to

experience everything here, as we have a divine spark this is what

we were sung into existance to do , experience.

Yoga and meditating is where we turn, the force is no longer

experiencing us , it sees itself, and it allows us to experience it.

Jump the numen , fly through your own brain cells into the void, the

womb of kali .. jump through the eye..

paula ..

PAULA

> how can this be when someone below the third chakra does not even

> know the true nature of the self. They are attuned to the self

being

> of the reflected personality (like I am a PLUMBER and i am worth

this

> much$$$$$$$$) only if they know job title and monetry worth is all

> but an illusion curcumspect to karma. Dharma is used to free

onself

> from karma with the apropriate karma yoga.

> John

>

> , " alayafire "

> <ari.reza@> wrote:

> >

> > Hmm, I see it as both depending on which chakra is dominant in

the

> > person. Below 3rd the person is ruled by Dharma.

> > why? carpe diem, for the hell of it :)

> >

> > love paula

> >

>

Guest guest

i think that talking about God or whatever is useless, it's like

trying to shine a flashlight in a basement looking for darkness. the

problem is you looking in the first place, and using the wrong

methods. the problem is you thinking you are a separate individual and

not Spirit itself. that's why i like buddhism, it's all about removing

your delusions to see reality for what it is.

but i can understand how some people need these belief systems and

concepts, it can be scary to not " know " , though is having the illusion

of " knowing " somehow better than not knowing?

i think that eventually all concepts have to be given up.

, merlin wrote:

>

> John I hate to presume, and I am very not sure I can relate this in

> language. I see your posts as playing with language, correct me if I am

> wrong. The essence of what we do and who we are to the end, has

nothing to

> do with language. You're good at it, this use of language.

> Again and over and over again it is the surrender thing, if you have to

> use language to do it, you need to think about that. Actually read what

> writes, it is sometimes more interesting for what he doesn't say

> than what he says.

>

> Think, feel, what need is that in you that needs to define the beginning

> and the end in words. Does it really matter at all? If you need it,

that's

> fine, some of us don't. You are going through your own awakening, others

> come from a different place.

>

> I, for one am not worried about god, or any god, I don't hold with the

> idea that I am a lesser being, I am god, myself. I don't hold with

> religions that say they are the sinners and they are damned. I don't

> build divisions I seek to to destroy them. I don't pray. There is no

other

> greater than the power and joy I hold within myself.. There is no

one who

> started it all and there is one you can give all the things you don't

> understand to.

>

> It really is all up to you.

>

>

> Peace

>

> Don

>

>

> > Julie,

> > If there is a god that is asumed to be a creator or if there is just

> > a creator rather than creation that was created out of itself, If any

> > of the abouve was not dependent on anything. my question is why did

> >

> > exsperienced a type of samadhi. In it she exsperienced nothingness

> > and she wanted just to remain in this space. I loved this lady very

> >

> > everything.

> >

> > Much Love,

> > John

> > , Julie

> > <jewelport@> wrote:

> >>

> >> God exists within each and everyone and by himself, the uncreated

> > Creator who does not depend on anything or anyone; therefore I am who

> >>

> >>

> >> Julie

> >>

> >> --- On Sat, 9/20/08, chrism <@> wrote:

> >>

> >> <@>

> >> Re: Kundalini Seniors...

> > or upstart juniors

> >>

> >> Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:11 PM

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> It takes two to become one John here in the dual expression. How

> > that

> >> is divided or parceled is not material for me. " I Am " is all that

> >> there is. imho - blessings and love my friend - chrism

> >>

> >> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 (AT) (DOT)

> >> <jaganatha@ ..> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > Yes so i ask, is the shakti who is realy is to become " I am "

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> > ---

> >

> >

Guest guest

Paula yes I agree you had e confused when you used the word dharma.

as dharma to me has a mindfull asociation

where as karma is the chain that binds.

John

, " alayafire "

<ari.reza wrote:

>

> I still see it the same way??

> third chakra and below fate rules them,

> so they view god and forces beyond their control and outside of

> themselves being created for them by a creator

>

> above the third chakra they can see , the bigger picture,

> that they can create from within and bend fate to their

> will, being set free, no need for the yoga, just the ability

> to see past the illusion of power.

>

> why, still the same, as above so below, we are here to

> experience everything here, as we have a divine spark this is what

> we were sung into existance to do , experience.

>

> Yoga and meditating is where we turn, the force is no longer

> experiencing us , it sees itself, and it allows us to experience it.

>

> Jump the numen , fly through your own brain cells into the void,

the

> womb of kali .. jump through the eye..

> paula ..

>

>

>

>

>

> PAULA

> > how can this be when someone below the third chakra does not

even

> > know the true nature of the self. They are attuned to the self

> being

> > of the reflected personality (like I am a PLUMBER and i am worth

> this

> > much$$$$$$$$) only if they know job title and monetry worth is

all

> > but an illusion curcumspect to karma. Dharma is used to free

> onself

> > from karma with the apropriate karma yoga.

> > John

> >

> > , " alayafire "

> > <ari.reza@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hmm, I see it as both depending on which chakra is dominant in

> the

> > > person. Below 3rd the person is ruled by Dharma.

> > > why? carpe diem, for the hell of it :)

> > >

> > > love paula

> > >

>

>

> >

>

Guest guest

lol what makes you so sure I havent tried already. I do speculate it

might just be the reason I suffer with thrombosis.

Some one did mention that to me once.

John

, " alayafire "

<ari.reza wrote:

>

> Hi John ,I have had teachers in this plane , but most of what I

know

> came from the numen , the werd , the underworld. Yes alot of what

> people experience are thoughtforms, this is what I meant when I

> wrote about how to make a ghost , in an previous post.In it the

monk

> was to go into a cave and create his god (which arose from within

> and became physical) and get answers from it, but If he believed

> this alone he was deemed a failure

> and allowed to live his life in that illusion.

>

> The human band of frequency is but a small part of everything out

> there, only a small part of it can be concieved by our brains

> internally. Turn that dial and there are more beasties that share

> our same space, the Jinn are one, If we are made of the earth

element

> why is it not possible there exsists other creatures made from

fire,

> made from air etc..?

>

> I think for you now John its time to relax the thought, and take

> that leap into the numen, the unknown, experience it first hand..

>

> love paula

> >

> > Paula,

> > I am sure you have, though something I was taught when i was

very

> new

> > to this by a man I regard as to being one of my tutors, " energy

> follows

> > thought. later on (afew years latter) during a talk Satyananda

was

> > giving a lecture on his teanage practices of the cemetary

sadhana,

> > where as the ghosts from the cemetry would follow him back to his

> > parents home. He went on to explain people should be ready for

> these

> > practices before they do them as the ghosts are only but a

> reflection

> > of the cosmic mind.

> > allow me to repeate myself " for all i know

> > every posability is in my own mind "

> > Love John

>

Guest guest

Hi Mikael,

nice succint post...I think you hit the nail on the head..(IMHO)..

:)

Bruce

, " mikael "

<mixolyd wrote:

>

> i think that talking about God or whatever is useless, it's like

> trying to shine a flashlight in a basement looking for darkness. the

> problem is you looking in the first place, and using the wrong

> methods. the problem is you thinking you are a separate individual and

> not Spirit itself. that's why i like buddhism, it's all about removing

> your delusions to see reality for what it is.

>

> but i can understand how some people need these belief systems and

> concepts, it can be scary to not " know " , though is having the illusion

> of " knowing " somehow better than not knowing?

>

> i think that eventually all concepts have to be given up.

>

Guest guest

I think that is a good answer Brian.

I to have thought along those lines in the past. however calling it

a diety puts it back into a segregative thought form which is

something i don't anymore wish to associate with if i can help it.

I still like the ideat that it is moot; meaning there is nothing i

can say about it. Because I do not know.

Regard

John

, " a_seventh_son "

<a_seventh_son wrote:

>

>

> my belief has been that the Deity willed that all partake in its own

> freedom, even if it meant His own self-abnegation, for the created

> order, that it might become His equal, even to the point

(eventually)

> of creating its own universe in turn. in its inherent freedom, and

> though not " lonely " , in the transcendental realm of its being it was

> utterly alone. " injecting " itself into the created order, so to

> speak, it could be Many while remaining One. it is possible that we

> in turn may re-create that primal situation and face the same

choice.

> -brian

>

> > Julie,

just

any

did

>