IndiaDivine.org

Practice Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash Ji and Respected Group Members,

I apologize that I am reposting the first part again (and the length) with some

minor changes, however I thought when read together it would flow better. Ash Ji

thank you for posting this chart it does help when there is a blind chart as

there is no reference. Do not get me wrong the archives are priceless and very

important, but when the answers are there it is hard for a beginner to actually

learn as we cannot apply our own thoughts. With new charts and discussion in the

group we begin to apply what we are learning and be corrected so we can secure

the concepts and the laws. The first step is of course the archives and always a

very important point of reference. The following is my attempt.

Lagna and 7th SAV pts: 26/24 does not seem she is stubborn or strong willed,

however it shows in the divisional that she is rules by four sectors of sun

which shows an individual who does like to rule or be in control of things.

Natal D9 position D-9

Lagna / 7h:Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Sa/Su 6/8

Sun / 7h: Ve/Ma 1/1- 2/12 Ju/Me 4/10

Mo / 7th: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Su/Sa 6/8

Ma / 7th: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Mo/Sa 1/1

40 20 20

In all three categories the native is showing less than 50 points (10 for 1/1, 5

for 2/12) this shows marriage may not be happy/good for the native.

Marriage:

Natural and Functional Karaka: Venus

Venus is very close to Mars also it is close to 4L moon who is 12L from 5H All

three aspect 7H.Of which I believe Venus castes a negative aspects, Moon gives

benefic aspect and Mars is neutral however, it is in it's own house so strong in

it's house. Therefore, it's aspect will be malefic I believe (please confirm

this point).

Mool Karak: Jupiter

Jupiter goes to Libra in D-9 and spoils it. Moreover, it is with Rahu. This weak

Jupiter is also afflicted. It sits in the 4H is also which is not good for

signification of the 4h; home family, and happiness.

4L = Moon is with 2L Venus

12L= Jupiter aspects 10H

5L=Sun is SD to Jupiter who is karak for 5H in 2H karak for 7H

7L=Venus is LoD for 5H

These combinations may mean she had a love marriage.

I see that there is only Saturn delay present, which I believe is over in May

2005. This is when Saturn comes back into Cancer after first entry then it

retrogrades out, May 17 05 Saturn comes back into cancer and thus I am

calculating the end of Saturn delay. Please, let me know if this is correct.

When looking at Lesson 30 I find that Venus is with Saturn (3) in Leo, however

with Moon who is LoD. Then there is Rahu who aspects 7L and 2L Venus and is SD

to Venus (7), however Rahu is with Jupiter in D-9 who is LoE. Also, if the 7L

from lagna, Moon, and the Karaka of marriage or Venus is afflicted, the female

will marry late (14), in this case the NK/FK,7L(Lagna/Moon) is Venus itself, who

is in the aspect of Rahu and with Saturn in D-9 chart.

Blessing:

Natal D9 position D-9

Lagna / 9h: Ma/Ju 4/10- 4/10 Su/Ma 5/9

Lagna / 3H: Ma/Me 2/12- 1/7 Ju/Me 6/8

The strength of blessings are weak as the 5/9 combination in d-9 is there and

Mars does aspect Jupiter in d-1 and d-9, however, Rahu does aspect 9h, 1L in d-1

and with Jupiter in d-9. Therefore, I do not feel this can overcome Saturn

Delay.

Yogas For Affairs/Multiple Marriages:

1. 2nd house have sight of the sixth lord having more points.

The native has 6L= Mercury in her 2H, in D-9 chart 2L=Mercury goes to 6H and 6L

Saturn is with Venus.

9. Lagnesh( lord of Ascendent) and saptmesh (lord of seventh house) if are in

2:12 combination.

2/12 in d-9

10. Lord of the sign, where Moon is situated, and the seventh lord from that

place if in 2:12 combinations.

2/12 in d-9

11. Lord of Venus (lord of the sign where Venus is situated) and the seventh

lord there from have in 2:12 combination.

2/12 in d-9

12. Same relation should be checked for Mars in female chart.

2/12 d-9

14. More Planets with Venus, or related with Venus, More relation

with opposite sex. If Jupiter checks such Venus then the relations

are limited up to close Friendship only. And relation with only one

wife continues.

In her chart there are three planets who are in the star of Venus. Jupiter is

spoiled and in opposition to Venus therefore, cannot check Venus.

Childbirth:

5H: Natural and Functional Karak: Jupiter

Jupiter goes to Libra in d-9 chart and becomes spoilt. Jupiter is giving a total

of 8 points in SAV. Moreover, Jupiter sits in 12H from house " B " . Saturn and

Rahu are in the 5h, Saturn is 11L Rahu aspects 11H and Mars, Mars aspects Karak;

Jupiter.

In D-9 chart Jupiter is 5L with Rahu Mars aspects both. Mercury is 11L Mars

aspects Mercury and Rahu aspects 11H.

From 5H analysis of childbirth is weak.

Mool Karak: Venus

Venus is LoD, SD to Saturn who is LoE, but is also SD to Moon who is 12L for 5H

as house " B " . Venus has 21 points in SAV. I think that though 6L is in 2H she

still had love marriage I believe, because of Venus's power. Moreover, Mercury

is SD to Sun who is LoB and Saturn who is LoE for 5H, Sun is SD Jupiter who is

LoA in 4H, which is LoD for 7H as house " B " .

Also, the strength of Venus could give her a child as well, but due to Rahu and

Mars aspects it could be a difficult pregnancy or she could have had a C-section

or miscarriage, or even still birth.

11H: Natural and Functional Karak: Mercury

Mercury sits in 12H from HC, 12L = Saturn who aspects Mercury, but it is also

LoB. Mercury has 21 points in SAV.

Her Karak for 11H is strong and positioned to give results.

Mool Karak: Mars

Mars is LoD SD to Moon who is LoE and has 20 points in SAV for 11H. For 11H

Karak and Mool Karak are strong for childbirth or conception for sure.

Since 5H karak is weak and Mool karak Venus is afflicted I am not sure about the

results for Childbirth to be good.

Timing Marriage:

This was not an easy chart for me to analyze timing, but here is my attempt.

We understand that the overall chart is weak for overall happiness in marriage.

Venus is the only planet with low points in SAV for 7H, 12H, but has 21 points

for 5H. For 7H Venus aspects HB and is not LoD or LoE. For 12H Venus aspects HA

and is not LoD or LoE, only for 5H is id LoD, however it is in opposition to

Jupiter who is Karak for 5H. I believe Venus anatra cannot give marriage, Also I

believe Saturn delay would not be over at this time.

I found it interesting that there is not one planet that is SD to Mercury who is

6L, but Moon is SD to Venus, Jupiter, Sun, Saturn of which Mercury(6L) is SD to

Sun and Saturn. Also, all the planets in the 1H become karak for the 6H; Moon,

Venus and Mars.

Moon is SD to Venus who is LoA, Karak Therefore Moon can give event. Moon is

also LoD and has 26 points in SAV. It is true that unhappy marriages take place

in antra with low points. However, I believe due to Moon's indirect connection

to 6L via Saturn and Sun, and being SD to Jupiter as Jupiter is spoiled does not

bode well for Moon. Also, being in the 1H become karak for the 6H. Moon gives 10

points for 5H and 17 points for 12H in SAV.

Since there is Saturn delay and no moderations I believe marriage took place in

3 sector of Moon/Moon dasa.

Moon: 4H-1H=9H,6h

Venus: 2H,7H-1h=7H,12H,6H

Saturn: 10H,11H-5H=3H,4h,10H

Jupiter: 9H,12H-4H=2H,5H,9H

Timing Childbirth:

Due to my above analysis on the karakas I am a little unsure of the result for

childbirth.

However, I believe Mars 3 sector could give conception.

For 5H: Mars is SD to Ketu and Moon Ketu is represented by Saturn, Jupiter. Ketu

will act most like Jupiter. Jupiter is LoA, LoC and Saturn is LoE, Mars has 6

points in SAV for 5h.

For 11H: Mars LoD is SD to Ketu in HB and SD to Moon who is LoE. Mar has 20

points in SAV. Mars can give. Moon/Mars

For 6H(loss of 11H): Mars is LoA in HA SD to Ketu who is in HE, has 11 points in

SAV.

For 12h(loss of 5H): Mars aspects HA is SD to Moon who is LoC, has 10 points in

SAV.

Mars can give but can also take away within it's antra.

Moon: 4H-1H=9H,6h Mars: 1H,8H-1H=6H,1H,6H

Venus: 2H,7H-1h=7H,12H,6H Ketu: 11H=4H

Saturn: 10H,11H-5H=3H,4h,10H Moon:4H-1H=9H,6H

Jupiter: 9H,12H-4H=2H,5H,9H

Mars: 1H,8H-1H=6H,1H,6H

Affair:

I believe Rahu antra could have started an affair.

Rahu is in 5H, is represented by Venus who is LoD Sun who is LoB, with Jupiter

in D-9 who is LoA. I believe the 3 sector of Rahu could give this.

Health Problems:

I believe that Saturn antra can give health concerns. If, we take the 6H as

house " B " .

Saturn is SD to Venus, Sun, Moon. Venus and Moon are in HA Saturn is LoC and LoE

and has 15 points in SAV for 6H.

I will be honest this chart was very fascinating and really interesting. I am

sure I am going to learn a lot from this chart. It was hard to time marriage as

there are many planets that are SD to Venus, also due to overall unhappiness one

wonders how to pick a planets when all except Venus is giving high points for

marriage. I wanted to say Rahu for marriage due to being represented by Venus

and Venus having low points in SAV. However, I went with Moon who is SD to Venus

and both are in the 1H which is karak for 6h. Ketu can give separation as it

goes to HD for 2H as house " B " is represented by Jupiter is LoA, Saturn is LoD,

and Mars who is 12L from house " B " . For Health problems to start I am not sure

if for 6H a planet that is weak should be taken or a planet that is strong, a

weak planet would not help 6H in which case Moon/Venus could give problems.

I have much to learn and look forward to feedback and learning!! Again I

apologize for the length. Thank You.

With Kind Regards,

Shalini

, " Ash's Corner " <kas

wrote:

>

> Dear Group,

>

> This lady has been posting charts in various lists for many years now.

>

> Here is the chart

>

> 24th Feb 1979

> 4:10 AM

> 28N40

> 77E13

>

> From what I gather, she had an affair or liked some guy that she wanted to

> marry. I am not clear from her posts that if she married the same guy or

> not. Her parents were looking out for some proposals for her.

>

> If this chart came blindly to you, can you predict the following.

>

> 1) Marriage

> 2) Child birth

> 3) Marital Relations overall

> 4) She has been complaining that relations are bad after marriage and

> asked if she should go for divorce.

> 5) Why she had affair or what are the yogs for that in this chart.

>

>

>

> Planet

> Degrees

>

> As

> 15 Ar 55

>

> Su

> 9 Ta 31

>

> Mo

> 13 Ar 48

>

> Ma

> 13 Ar 8

>

> Me

> 2 Ta 15

>

> Ju

> 11 Cn 16

>

> Ve

> 14 Ar 30

>

> Sa

> 14 Le 35

>

> Ra

> 20 Le 59

>

> Ke

> 20 Aq 59

>

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

Dear Prabha ji and group,

for blessings do we see it from Asc lagna and the 9th Lo relationship and see if it's making a nav pancham yog because 9th Lo represents father and the blessings are from father

or

Do we see the blessings from Su and Mo lagna also? I thought we see it from all 3 lagnas as blessings are not only from father but also from elderly but I could be wrong. Technically it shows that she will listen to the advice of elderly.

Again with the points being low in 1st Hs shows that blessings might work. Being non egoistic she will listen to her elders even though she likes to take a lead in her occupation or boast around amongst her friends and colleages.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

BPShiv

Thursday, October 29, 2009 10:25 AM

Re: Re: Practice Chart

Dear Prabha ji,

Thank you for your inputs. Pls correct me again if I am wrong But, what I see is,

In Rasi there is blessings from Su, as Ve and Sa are in 5:9 and in navamsa has blessings from Asc and Mo which is Su and Ma in 5:9. So the blessings are strong.

Now Karak for the 5th Hs is Ju and Ju being in Li in navamsa could delay the timing and spoiil the quality of marriage but due to strong blessings if marriage did happen she might be able to conceive that's what I am thinking. The result might be questionable as the karak is spoilt and Ra being in the 5th Hs.

I agree, her points are low in 1st hs but DBCE in ascending order and more sectors of Sun and Ju, I thought she might not be egoistic but would like to be a leader, could be a hypocrite trying to show off having a boastful nature.

Yes, Ve being with Ma spoils Ve more with negative characteristics also Sa aspecting the luminaries. That's what I have mentioned earlier and because of that I thought marriage will happen with the blessings but will give affairs or multiple relationships.

again Prabha ji, pls feel free to comment on my thoughts.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

prabha

Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:18 AM

Re: Practice Chart

Dear Bella jiMay 24 1979 4:10am 28N40 77E13 - FemaleIn your mail you had mentioned that there is a blessing in Rasi chart. I dont find any blessings in Rasi chart.1. For child birth especially in female chart, 11H alongwith 5H needs to be studied. Both houses has the karaka and mool karak spoiled, so according to me the female might not have given birth to a child.2. Though points in first house is <28, increasing points in DBCE houses and Ma the lagna lord in lagna and that too the lord being Ma --- will give lot of independency of thought/action to this female.3. Ve with Ma in Ma house, with Sa. Sa aspects both luminaries too. And Mo is with Ve and Ma. So the native's mentality can be known by this.These are some of the things I noticed about this chart.ThanksPrabha , "BPShiv" <chandni_99 wrote:>> Dear Ash ji and Group,> > Here is my analysis:> May24 1979 4:10am 28N40 77E13 - Female> > > Overall:> > Lagna and 7th SAV pts: 26/24 navamsa: 29/27 below average points for 7th Hs but non egoistic in nature.> > Lagna and 7th: Ma/Ve 1:1> > Sun and 7th: Ve/Ma 1:1> > Mo and 7th: Ma/Ve 1:1> > Ve and 7th: Ma/Ve 1:1> > Ma and 7th: Ma/Ve 1:1> > Quality:> > 2nd Lo is in 1st, 3rd Lo is in 2nd which is 12th from its own house.> > Overall marriage Quality is very very poor.> > Blessings: Has blessings in Rasi and Navamsa.> > Su to Ve distance: OK.> > 6th Lo: Me is in 2nd Hs A, Karak for marriage. Now if 2nd house is spoilt or Ve or 2nd lord of chart then there might be multiple marriages or marriages might not last.> > Jup in Libra in navamsa.> > No zeros.> > DBCE pts: 30/29/31/44 Should be in business with good income.> > 4 Sectors of Su, 3 sectors of Ju, 1 of Ve and 1 of Me. Would like to lead. She is not egoistic but would like to show off in what she is involved or could be boastful. Could be religious. Her expenditure would be less than her income and hence will have savings.> > Marriage:> > Quality of marriage is poor but has strong blessings. All the 7th Hs significators are strong except Ve.> > Delay: Full Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs.> > After the delay period is over, she should have been married in Ju antra, Ju being LoE and in 4th Hs 'D' with more pts. Aug/07-Dec/08 Or it could even have materialized towards the end in Ra antra third sector, as Ra is samdharmi to Ju. Feb/07 - Aug/07> > Ve being with Ma in Rasi and Ve being with Sa and Sa aspecting luminary and is with Mo in navamsa. Sa will enhance her Ve and give her more relations and Ju is not checking this Ve.> > Affair:> > She could have had an affair in Mo antra as Mo being LoD with high pts in WS, in between sep/04 and Jul/05. Did not give the result as she was in delay period.> > Child Birth:> > 5th Hs significators are Su, Me, Ve and Sa.> > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.> > Divorce or Separation:> > Jup in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from 2nd. Ve is with Ma. Sa aspects luminaries. Overall quality is zero. > > There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 - Jul/10 as 6th Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th from 2nd and Ve has low points in WS.> > As we know that if marriage happened in LoD or LoE or higher power planet but if the quality is not good then it might break during the antra of lower power planet.> > Conclusion:> > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07> > Conception is possible in Sa antra first sector Jan-Jun/09. > > I could see her complaining after marriage as her overall quality is poor. Yogs for multiple relationships but unhappiness in married life.> > > > Thank you,> > -Bella.> > > > > > - > ashsam73 > > Monday, October 26, 2009 9:22 AM> Re: Practice Chart> > > Dear Group,> > After you all solve the chart, can you all just create a summary at the end giving the > > Event Name and antra or Date or Age of Event> > eg.> > Marriage : XYZ Antra / date > Conception : abc antra / age> etc> > So that it becomes easy for me to see. > > I am requesting this as I do not have a lot of free time on my hands, so this will help me go through the mails faster.> > Also please feel free to discuss amongts each other and ask each other the doubts and can brain storm on the approach. That way, all can learn as well. Hussein ji is not avaiable as per his mail and I know he will be very keen to attempt this. So let us take the time to keep this chart going till he gets back and catches up.> > Enjoy.> > Cheers !!!> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > , "ashsam73" <kas@> wrote:> >> > Dear Group,> > > > I also forgot to mention, please give your KAS reasoning behind it.> > > > Don't worry if its right or wrong, the main thing we want to address is the "Technique" that is given in the lesson.> > > > I am NOT looking for EXACT date, though, you all can try to do that as well and it will be good if you can do that for marriage. > > > > My aim is that assume that this native is recently born and if her parents came to you and showed u the chart made using KAS parameters, then, what would u predict for the events that I have given.> > > > I am quite sure that group members would be aware of our past generation jyotish / pundits, who would create charts when a child was born and give predictions like> > > > The native will marry at such and such time / age, he or she will have birth of children during such and such time / age, he or she might face problems in health in such time /age, might join job at such time, get promotion, might have comfort of conveyances or might buy home at such and such age etc etc etc.> > > > So approach this practice chart in such a way. For Marriage, however, try to predict the EXACT pdf if possible.> > > > I hope that the aim and objective of giving this practice chart is clear and what I am hoping that those members who attempt get experience as their take away from solving this.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > > > > > > > > , "ashsam73" <kas@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Ramesh ji,> > > > > > I have just confirmed and replied to the mail that Nikhlesh ji sent. Yes, there was a typo at my end. Kindly refer to the mail I just sent to Nikhlesh ji.> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > > , ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Ash Ji,> > > > Your given chart does not tally with that of mine.> > > > I got Asc. as 23 Sg 21.On the contrary you are showing asc. as 15 Ar 55.> > > > Kindly check and confirm.> > > > Thanks and regards.> > > > Ramesh Mishra> > > > rcmastro> > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 26/10/09, Ash's Corner@ <kas@> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > Ash's Corner@ <kas@>> > > > RE: Practice Chart> > > > > > > > Monday, 26 October, 2009, 9:50 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add to this.> > > > > > > > 6) When can the native face health problems?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca [kas@ ashtro.ca] > > > > Monday October 26, 2009 12:18 AM> > > > 'astrologyandtiming events@grou ps.com'> > > > Practice Chart> > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > This lady has been posting charts in various lists for many years now. > > > > > > > > Here is the chart > > > > > > > > 24th Feb 1979> > > > 4:10 AM> > > > 28N40> > > > 77E13> > > > > > > > From what I gather, she had an affair or liked some guy that she wanted to marry. I am not clear from her posts that if she married the same guy or not. Her parents were looking out for some proposals for her.> > > > > > > > If this chart came blindly to you, can you predict the following.> > > > > > > > 1) Marriage> > > > 2) Child birth> > > > 3) Marital Relations overall> > > > 4) She has been complaining that relations are bad after marriage and asked if she should go for divorce.> > > > 5) Why she had affair or what are the yogs for that in this chart. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Planet> > > > > > > > Degrees> > > > > > > > > > > > As> > > > > > > > 15 Ar 55> > > > > > > > > > > > Su> > > > > > > > 9 Ta 31> > > > > > > > > > > > Mo> > > > > > > > 13 Ar 48> > > > > > > > > > > > Ma> > > > > > > > 13 Ar 8> > > > > > > > > > > > Me> > > > > > > > 2 Ta 15> > > > > > > > > > > > Ju> > > > > > > > 11 Cn 16> > > > > > > > > > > > Ve> > > > > > > > 14 Ar 30> > > > > > > > > > > > Sa> > > > > > > > 14 Le 35> > > > > > > > > > > > Ra> > > > > > > > 20 Le 59> > > > > > > > > > > > Ke> > > > > > > > 20 Aq 59> > > > > > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in./trynew> > > >> > >> >>

Just catching up on e-mails. I am not sure if anybody has answered the question

on when this person may face health issues.

Here is my attempt (only on the health question) -

The person is currently under Moon-Saturn period. No isssues for health in this

period. The period of Ketu is from Dec 2011 through July 2012. Since Ketu

represents Jupiter, Mars and Saturn, and Mars and Jupiter have less than 12

points for the 6th house, and Saturn is LOE for 6th house, this person will have

health issues during this period.

Thanks, Nir.

, " shalini " <shalini3004

wrote:

>

> Dear Ash Ji and Respected Group Members,

>

> I apologize that I am reposting the first part again (and the length) with

some minor changes, however I thought when read together it would flow better.

Ash Ji thank you for posting this chart it does help when there is a blind chart

as there is no reference. Do not get me wrong the archives are priceless and

very important, but when the answers are there it is hard for a beginner to

actually learn as we cannot apply our own thoughts. With new charts and

discussion in the group we begin to apply what we are learning and be corrected

so we can secure the concepts and the laws. The first step is of course the

archives and always a very important point of reference. The following is my

attempt.

>

> Lagna and 7th SAV pts: 26/24 does not seem she is stubborn or strong willed,

however it shows in the divisional that she is rules by four sectors of sun

which shows an individual who does like to rule or be in control of things.

> Natal D9 position D-9

> Lagna / 7h:Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Sa/Su 6/8

> Sun / 7h: Ve/Ma 1/1- 2/12 Ju/Me 4/10

> Mo / 7th: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Su/Sa 6/8

> Ma / 7th: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Mo/Sa 1/1

> 40 20 20

> In all three categories the native is showing less than 50 points (10 for 1/1,

5 for 2/12) this shows marriage may not be happy/good for the native.

>

> Marriage:

>

> Natural and Functional Karaka: Venus

>

> Venus is very close to Mars also it is close to 4L moon who is 12L from 5H All

three aspect 7H.Of which I believe Venus castes a negative aspects, Moon gives

benefic aspect and Mars is neutral however, it is in it's own house so strong in

it's house. Therefore, it's aspect will be malefic I believe (please confirm

this point).

>

> Mool Karak: Jupiter

>

> Jupiter goes to Libra in D-9 and spoils it. Moreover, it is with Rahu. This

weak Jupiter is also afflicted. It sits in the 4H is also which is not good for

>

> 4L = Moon is with 2L Venus

> 12L= Jupiter aspects 10H

> 5L=Sun is SD to Jupiter who is karak for 5H in 2H karak for 7H

> 7L=Venus is LoD for 5H

>

> These combinations may mean she had a love marriage.

>

> I see that there is only Saturn delay present, which I believe is over in May

2005. This is when Saturn comes back into Cancer after first entry then it

>

> When looking at Lesson 30 I find that Venus is with Saturn (3) in Leo, however

with Moon who is LoD. Then there is Rahu who aspects 7L and 2L Venus and is SD

to Venus (7), however Rahu is with Jupiter in D-9 who is LoE. Also, if the 7L

from lagna, Moon, and the Karaka of marriage or Venus is afflicted, the female

will marry late (14), in this case the NK/FK,7L(Lagna/Moon) is Venus itself, who

is in the aspect of Rahu and with Saturn in D-9 chart.

>

> Blessing:

> Natal D9 position D-9

> Lagna / 9h: Ma/Ju 4/10- 4/10 Su/Ma 5/9

> Lagna / 3H: Ma/Me 2/12- 1/7 Ju/Me 6/8

>

> The strength of blessings are weak as the 5/9 combination in d-9 is there and

Mars does aspect Jupiter in d-1 and d-9, however, Rahu does aspect 9h, 1L in d-1

and with Jupiter in d-9. Therefore, I do not feel this can overcome Saturn

Delay.

>

> Yogas For Affairs/Multiple Marriages:

>

> 1. 2nd house have sight of the sixth lord having more points.

>

> The native has 6L= Mercury in her 2H, in D-9 chart 2L=Mercury goes to 6H and

6L Saturn is with Venus.

>

> 9. Lagnesh( lord of Ascendent) and saptmesh (lord of seventh house) if are in

2:12 combination.

>

> 2/12 in d-9

>

> 10. Lord of the sign, where Moon is situated, and the seventh lord from that

>

> 2/12 in d-9

>

> 11. Lord of Venus (lord of the sign where Venus is situated) and the seventh

>

> 2/12 in d-9

>

> 12. Same relation should be checked for Mars in female chart.

>

> 2/12 d-9

>

> 14. More Planets with Venus, or related with Venus, More relation

> with opposite sex. If Jupiter checks such Venus then the relations

> are limited up to close Friendship only. And relation with only one

> wife continues.

>

> In her chart there are three planets who are in the star of Venus. Jupiter is

spoiled and in opposition to Venus therefore, cannot check Venus.

>

>

> Childbirth:

>

> 5H: Natural and Functional Karak: Jupiter

>

> Jupiter goes to Libra in d-9 chart and becomes spoilt. Jupiter is giving a

total of 8 points in SAV. Moreover, Jupiter sits in 12H from house " B " . Saturn

and Rahu are in the 5h, Saturn is 11L Rahu aspects 11H and Mars, Mars aspects

Karak; Jupiter.

> In D-9 chart Jupiter is 5L with Rahu Mars aspects both. Mercury is 11L Mars

>

> From 5H analysis of childbirth is weak.

>

> Mool Karak: Venus

>

> Venus is LoD, SD to Saturn who is LoE, but is also SD to Moon who is 12L for

5H as house " B " . Venus has 21 points in SAV. I think that though 6L is in 2H she

> Also, the strength of Venus could give her a child as well, but due to Rahu

and Mars aspects it could be a difficult pregnancy or she could have had a

C-section or miscarriage, or even still birth.

>

> 11H: Natural and Functional Karak: Mercury

>

> Mercury sits in 12H from HC, 12L = Saturn who aspects Mercury, but it is also

LoB. Mercury has 21 points in SAV.

>

> Her Karak for 11H is strong and positioned to give results.

>

> Mool Karak: Mars

>

> Mars is LoD SD to Moon who is LoE and has 20 points in SAV for 11H. For 11H

>

> Since 5H karak is weak and Mool karak Venus is afflicted I am not sure about

the results for Childbirth to be good.

>

>

> Timing Marriage:

>

> This was not an easy chart for me to analyze timing, but here is my attempt.

>

> We understand that the overall chart is weak for overall happiness in

marriage. Venus is the only planet with low points in SAV for 7H, 12H, but has

21 points for 5H. For 7H Venus aspects HB and is not LoD or LoE. For 12H Venus

aspects HA and is not LoD or LoE, only for 5H is id LoD, however it is in

opposition to Jupiter who is Karak for 5H. I believe Venus anatra cannot give

marriage, Also I believe Saturn delay would not be over at this time.

>

> I found it interesting that there is not one planet that is SD to Mercury who

is 6L, but Moon is SD to Venus, Jupiter, Sun, Saturn of which Mercury(6L) is SD

to Sun and Saturn. Also, all the planets in the 1H become karak for the 6H;

Moon, Venus and Mars.

>

> Moon is SD to Venus who is LoA, Karak Therefore Moon can give event. Moon is

to 6L via Saturn and Sun, and being SD to Jupiter as Jupiter is spoiled does not

bode well for Moon. Also, being in the 1H become karak for the 6H. Moon gives 10

> Since there is Saturn delay and no moderations I believe marriage took place

in 3 sector of Moon/Moon dasa.

>

> Moon: 4H-1H=9H,6h

> Venus: 2H,7H-1h=7H,12H,6H

> Saturn: 10H,11H-5H=3H,4h,10H

> Jupiter: 9H,12H-4H=2H,5H,9H

>

> Timing Childbirth:

>

> Due to my above analysis on the karakas I am a little unsure of the result for

childbirth.

> However, I believe Mars 3 sector could give conception.

>

> For 5H: Mars is SD to Ketu and Moon Ketu is represented by Saturn, Jupiter.

Ketu will act most like Jupiter. Jupiter is LoA, LoC and Saturn is LoE, Mars has

6 points in SAV for 5h.

>

> For 11H: Mars LoD is SD to Ketu in HB and SD to Moon who is LoE. Mar has 20

>

> For 6H(loss of 11H): Mars is LoA in HA SD to Ketu who is in HE, has 11 points

in SAV.

> For 12h(loss of 5H): Mars aspects HA is SD to Moon who is LoC, has 10 points

in SAV.

> Mars can give but can also take away within it's antra.

>

> Moon: 4H-1H=9H,6h Mars: 1H,8H-1H=6H,1H,6H

> Venus: 2H,7H-1h=7H,12H,6H Ketu: 11H=4H

> Saturn: 10H,11H-5H=3H,4h,10H Moon:4H-1H=9H,6H

> Jupiter: 9H,12H-4H=2H,5H,9H

> Mars: 1H,8H-1H=6H,1H,6H

>

> Affair:

>

> I believe Rahu antra could have started an affair.

> Rahu is in 5H, is represented by Venus who is LoD Sun who is LoB, with Jupiter

in D-9 who is LoA. I believe the 3 sector of Rahu could give this.

>

> Health Problems:

>

> I believe that Saturn antra can give health concerns. If, we take the 6H as

house " B " .

>

> Saturn is SD to Venus, Sun, Moon. Venus and Moon are in HA Saturn is LoC and

LoE and has 15 points in SAV for 6H.

>

> I will be honest this chart was very fascinating and really interesting. I am

sure I am going to learn a lot from this chart. It was hard to time marriage as

there are many planets that are SD to Venus, also due to overall unhappiness one

wonders how to pick a planets when all except Venus is giving high points for

marriage. I wanted to say Rahu for marriage due to being represented by Venus

and Venus having low points in SAV. However, I went with Moon who is SD to Venus

and both are in the 1H which is karak for 6h. Ketu can give separation as it

goes to HD for 2H as house " B " is represented by Jupiter is LoA, Saturn is LoD,

and Mars who is 12L from house " B " . For Health problems to start I am not sure

if for 6H a planet that is weak should be taken or a planet that is strong, a

weak planet would not help 6H in which case Moon/Venus could give problems.

> I have much to learn and look forward to feedback and learning!! Again I

>

> With Kind Regards,

>

> Shalini

>

>

> , " Ash's Corner@ " <kas@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >

> > This lady has been posting charts in various lists for many years now.

> >

> > Here is the chart

> >

> > 24th Feb 1979

> > 4:10 AM

> > 28N40

> > 77E13

> >

> > From what I gather, she had an affair or liked some guy that she wanted to

> > marry. I am not clear from her posts that if she married the same guy or

> > not. Her parents were looking out for some proposals for her.

> >

> > If this chart came blindly to you, can you predict the following.

> >

> > 1) Marriage

> > 2) Child birth

> > 3) Marital Relations overall

> > 4) She has been complaining that relations are bad after marriage and

> > asked if she should go for divorce.

> > 5) Why she had affair or what are the yogs for that in this chart.

> >

> >

> >

> > Planet

> > Degrees

> >

> > As

> > 15 Ar 55

> >

> > Su

> > 9 Ta 31

> >

> > Mo

> > 13 Ar 48

> >

> > Ma

> > 13 Ar 8

> >

> > Me

> > 2 Ta 15

> >

> > Ju

> > 11 Cn 16

> >

> > Ve

> > 14 Ar 30

> >

> > Sa

> > 14 Le 35

> >

> > Ra

> > 20 Le 59

> >

> > Ke

> > 20 Aq 59

> >

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca

> >

>

Dear Ash ji, Group members,

There has been a delay on my side in attempting this practice chart and taking part in the active discussion.

I would join soon (just 2 more days) after I complete my office tour post tour extra work.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:58:03 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Shalini ji,

Thats the spirit. If you are stuck, then identify the area where you are stuck. Mostly likely, other members also might have had those thoughts. We are ALL following the lessons and repeatable laws that can be applied in ALL charts.

So, put your thoughts were you are stuck CLEARLY so that can be taken up for discussion. Bella ji has already put her thoughts so you can ask her and both of you start to brain storm. When Nikhlesh ji or Ramesh ji or Prabha ji join in they can also start to brain storm. They have more experience and have already been though the places were you are getting stuck up.

It will also be good practice for them as well. I am sure, our young Mr. Hussein ji who is full of vim and vigour and enthusiasm will surely reply once he gets back and will make all of us think.. :-).

I do not want this exercise to become 1 way street where you reply and thats that.. I want u all to become critics of others question. Why did Bella ji write such and such or why are u writing such and such, ask each other questions. It will generate more churning of thoughts.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

, "shalini" wrote:

>

>

> Dear Ash Ji,

>

> I will do this then and move forward and put my thoughts together. Thank you for motivating us. Thank You.

>

> With Kind Regards,

>

> Shalini

>

> , "ashsam73" wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shalini ji,

> >

> > Don't try to make sure, just give your thoughts. This is an exercise and practice. Take full advantage of putting your thoughts and trying to come to an answer. That will improve your confidence. There are likely more chances that you will get stuck in the same place in any chart you do. This is the time to hash it out.

> >

> > Put your thoughts down and Discuss with members. No one is expecting anyone to be sure of anything. The purpose of this chart is for practice so take full advantage of it and have brain storming sessions and discuss where you get stuck. Pen down your thoughts and discuss with members. Right or wrong does not matter, what matters is the churning of thought.

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> >

> > , "shalini" wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Ash Ji and Respected Group Members,

> > >

> > > Lagna and 7th SAV pts: 26/24 does not seem she is stubborn or strong willed, however it shows in the divisional that she is rules by four sectors of sun which shows an individual who does like to rule or be in control of things.

> > > Natal D9 position D-9

> > > Lagna / 7h: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Sa/Su 6/8

> > > Sun / 7h: Ve/Ma 1/1- 2/12 Ju/Me 4/10

> > > Mo / 7th: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Su/Sa 6/8

> > > Ma / 7th: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Mo/Sa 1/1

> > > 40 20 20

> > > In all three categories the native is showing less than 50 points (10 for 1/1, 5 for 2/12) this shows marriage may not be happy/good for the native.

> > >

> > > Marriage:

> > >

> > > Natural and Functional Karaka: Venus

> > >

> > > Venus is very close to Mars also it is close to 4L moon who is 12L from 5H All three aspect 7H.Of which I believe Venus castes a negative aspects, Moon gives benefic aspect and Mars is neutral however, it is in it's own house so strong in it's house. Therefore, it's aspect will be malefic I believe (please confirm this point).

> > >

> > > Mool Karak: Jupiter

> > >

> > > Jupiter goes to Libra in D-9 and spoils it. Moreover, it is with Rahu. This weak Jupiter is also afflicted. It sits in the 4H is also which is not good for signification of the 4h; home family, and happiness.

> > >

> > > 4L = Moon is with 2L Venus

> > > 12L= Jupiter aspects 10H

> > > 5L=Sun is SD to Jupiter who is karak for 5H in 2H karak for 7H

> > > 7L=Venus is LoD for 5H

> > >

> > > These combinations may mean she had a love marriage.

> > >

> > > I see that there is only Saturn delay present, which I believe is over in May 2005. This is when Saturn comes back into Cancer after first entry then it retrogrades out, May 17 05 Saturn comes back into cancer and thus I am calculating the end of Saturn delay. Please, let me know if this is correct.

> > >

> > > Blessing:

> > > Natal D9 position D-9

> > > Lagna / 9h: Ma/Ju 4/10- 4/10 Su/Ma 5/9

> > > Lagna / 3H: Ma/Me 2/12- 1/7 Ju/Me 6/8

> > >

> > > The strength of blessings are weak as the 5/9 combination in d-9 is there and Mars does aspect Jupiter in d-1 and d-9, however, Rahu does aspect 9h, 1L in d-1 and with Jupiter in d-9. Therefore, I do not feel this can overcome Saturn Delay.

> > > However, before I can go further I need to make sure that Saturn delay is indeed over when Saturn comes the second time into the sign after it has retrograded. I read in the archives that this was the case however, in the chart we were discussing (Q1) in there it was mentioned differently. I would like to just make sure on this point before I go further.

> > >

> > > With Kind Regards,

> > >

> > > Shalini

> > >

> > >

> > > , "Ash's Corner@" wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Group,

> > > >

> > > > This lady has been posting charts in various lists for many years now.

> > > >

> > > > Here is the chart

> > > >

> > > > 24th Feb 1979

> > > > 4:10 AM

> > > > 28N40

> > > > 77E13

> > > >

> > > > From what I gather, she had an affair or liked some guy that she wanted to

> > > > marry. I am not clear from her posts that if she married the same guy or

> > > > not. Her parents were looking out for some proposals for her.

> > > >

> > > > If this chart came blindly to you, can you predict the following.

> > > >

> > > > 1) Marriage

> > > > 2) Child birth

> > > > 3) Marital Relations overall

> > > > 4) She has been complaining that relations are bad after marriage and

> > > > asked if she should go for divorce.

> > > > 5) Why she had affair or what are the yogs for that in this chart.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Planet

> > > > Degrees

> > > >

> > > > As

> > > > 15 Ar 55

> > > >

> > > > Su

> > > > 9 Ta 31

> > > >

> > > > Mo

> > > > 13 Ar 48

> > > >

> > > > Ma

> > > > 13 Ar 8

> > > >

> > > > Me

> > > > 2 Ta 15

> > > >

> > > > Ju

> > > > 11 Cn 16

> > > >

> > > > Ve

> > > > 14 Ar 30

> > > >

> > > > Sa

> > > > 14 Le 35

> > > >

> > > > Ra

> > > > 20 Le 59

> > > >

> > > > Ke

> > > > 20 Aq 59

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Ash ji

My analysis are as follows,

Asc is at 22 Saggi 26.28

I. Marriage

a. 7th house falls in gemini with no planet placed therein. 7th house is

aspected by venus(from lagna). though venus is natural benefic, he has the

lordship of 6th house , which is vyaya to the 7th. moreover, venus is enemy of

the asc lord.

b. Lord of 7th house is mercury placed in 3rd house and is under terrific

malefic influence of saturn, rahu, ketu, sun & mars. further it is also combust.

mercury is placed in the star of jupiter (enemy of mercury)and jupiter is retro

and placed in 8th house.

c. the significator of marriage is venus, which placed in the asc, aspected

by rahu.

d. 7th house from venus is also mercury. It is explained above.

e. in the d-9, mercury is placed in its enemy's sign and without any malefic

aspect.

f. In d-9, the 7th house is ruled by mars. It is placed in its own sign, but

aspected by rahu,ketu and saturn from 12th house.

f. the period ongoing is rahu/mercury. since, mercury is the 7th lord, she

would been married.

g. 7th house star lord is jupiter, placed in 8th and retrograde.

h. 7th lord mercury is " vipat " tara

So overall it is not a good chart for smooth marriage.

II. Affairs

a. the 7th lord mercury is conjunct mars (lord of 5th - love affaris).

however, it is aspected by all the malefics.

Thanks........Sundar

, " nikhlesh mathur "

<nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear Ash ji, Group members,

>

> There has been a delay on my side in attempting this practice

chart and taking part in the active discussion.

>

> I would join soon (just 2 more days) after I complete my office tour & post

tour extra work.

>

> Regards,

> Nikhlesh Mathur

>

> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:58:03 +0530 wrote

> >

Dear Shalini ji,

>

> Thats the spirit. If you are stuck, then identify the area where you are

stuck. Mostly likely, other members also might have had those thoughts. We are

ALL following the lessons and repeatable laws that can be applied in ALL charts.

>

> So, put your thoughts were you are stuck CLEARLY so that can be taken up for

discussion. Bella ji has already put her thoughts so you can ask her and both

of you start to brain storm. When Nikhlesh ji or Ramesh ji or Prabha ji join in

they can also start to brain storm. They have more experience and have already

been though the places were you are getting stuck up.

>

> It will also be good practice for them as well. I am sure, our young Mr.

Hussein ji who is full of vim and vigour and enthusiasm will surely reply once

he gets back and will make all of us think.. :-).

>

> I do not want this exercise to become 1 way street where you reply and thats

that.. I want u all to become critics of others question. Why did Bella ji

write such and such or why are u writing such and such, ask each other

questions. It will generate more churning of thoughts.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

> , " shalini " wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Ash Ji,

> >

> > I will do this then and move forward and put my thoughts together. Thank you

for motivating us. Thank You.

> >

> > With Kind Regards,

> >

> > Shalini

> >

> > , " ashsam73 " wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Shalini ji,

> > >

> > > Don't try to make sure, just give your thoughts. This is an exercise and

practice. Take full advantage of putting your thoughts and trying to come to an

answer. That will improve your confidence. There are likely more chances that

you will get stuck in the same place in any chart you do. This is the time to

hash it out.

> > >

> > > Put your thoughts down and Discuss with members. No one is expecting

anyone to be sure of anything. The purpose of this chart is for practice so

take full advantage of it and have brain storming sessions and discuss where you

get stuck. Pen down your thoughts and discuss with members. Right or wrong

does not matter, what matters is the churning of thought.

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > >

> > > , " shalini " wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Ash Ji and Respected Group Members,

> > > >

> > > > Lagna and 7th SAV pts: 26/24 does not seem she is stubborn or strong

willed, however it shows in the divisional that she is rules by four sectors of

sun which shows an individual who does like to rule or be in control of things.

> > > > Natal D9 position D-9

> > > > Lagna / 7h: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Sa/Su 6/8

> > > > Sun / 7h: Ve/Ma 1/1- 2/12 Ju/Me 4/10

> > > > Mo / 7th: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Su/Sa 6/8

> > > > Ma / 7th: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Mo/Sa 1/1

> > > > 40 20 20

> > > > In all three categories the native is showing less than 50 points (10

for 1/1, 5 for 2/12) this shows marriage may not be happy/good for the native.

> > > >

> > > > Marriage:

> > > >

> > > > Natural and Functional Karaka: Venus

> > > >

> > > > Venus is very close to Mars also it is close to 4L moon who is 12L from

5H All three aspect 7H.Of which I believe Venus castes a negative aspects, Moon

gives benefic aspect and Mars is neutral however, it is in it's own house so

strong in it's house. Therefore, it's aspect will be malefic I believe (please

confirm this point).

> > > >

> > > > Mool Karak: Jupiter

> > > >

> > > > Jupiter goes to Libra in D-9 and spoils it. Moreover, it is with Rahu.

This weak Jupiter is also afflicted. It sits in the 4H is also which is not good

for signification of the 4h; home family, and happiness.

> > > >

> > > > 4L = Moon is with 2L Venus

> > > > 12L= Jupiter aspects 10H

> > > > 5L=Sun is SD to Jupiter who is karak for 5H in 2H karak for 7H

> > > > 7L=Venus is LoD for 5H

> > > >

> > > > These combinations may mean she had a love marriage.

> > > >

> > > > I see that there is only Saturn delay present, which I believe is over

in May 2005. This is when Saturn comes back into Cancer after first entry then

it retrogrades out, May 17 05 Saturn comes back into cancer and thus I am

> > > >

> > > > Blessing:

> > > > Natal D9 position D-9

> > > > Lagna / 9h: Ma/Ju 4/10- 4/10 Su/Ma 5/9

> > > > Lagna / 3H: Ma/Me 2/12- 1/7 Ju/Me 6/8

> > > >

> > > > The strength of blessings are weak as the 5/9 combination in d-9 is

there and Mars does aspect Jupiter in d-1 and d-9, however, Rahu does aspect 9h,

1L in d-1 and with Jupiter in d-9. Therefore, I do not feel this can overcome

Saturn Delay.

> > > > However, before I can go further I need to make sure that Saturn delay

is indeed over when Saturn comes the second time into the sign after it has

retrograded. I read in the archives that this was the case however, in the chart

we were discussing (Q1) in there it was mentioned differently. I would like to

just make sure on this point before I go further.

> > > >

> > > > With Kind Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Shalini

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " Ash's Corner@ " wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Group,

> > > > >

> > > > > This lady has been posting charts in various lists for many years now.

> > > > >

> > > > > Here is the chart

> > > > >

> > > > > 24th Feb 1979

> > > > > 4:10 AM

> > > > > 28N40

> > > > > 77E13

> > > > >

> > > > > From what I gather, she had an affair or liked some guy that she

wanted to

> > > > > marry. I am not clear from her posts that if she married the same guy

or

> > > > > not. Her parents were looking out for some proposals for her.

> > > > >

> > > > > If this chart came blindly to you, can you predict the following.

> > > > >

> > > > > 1) Marriage

> > > > > 2) Child birth

> > > > > 3) Marital Relations overall

> > > > > 4) She has been complaining that relations are bad after marriage

and

> > > > > asked if she should go for divorce.

> > > > > 5) Why she had affair or what are the yogs for that in this

chart.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Planet

> > > > > Degrees

> > > > >

> > > > > As

> > > > > 15 Ar 55

> > > > >

> > > > > Su

> > > > > 9 Ta 31

> > > > >

> > > > > Mo

> > > > > 13 Ar 48

> > > > >

> > > > > Ma

> > > > > 13 Ar 8

> > > > >

> > > > > Me

> > > > > 2 Ta 15

> > > > >

> > > > > Ju

> > > > > 11 Cn 16

> > > > >

> > > > > Ve

> > > > > 14 Ar 30

> > > > >

> > > > > Sa

> > > > > 14 Le 35

> > > > >

> > > > > Ra

> > > > > 20 Le 59

> > > > >

> > > > > Ke

> > > > > 20 Aq 59

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Ash Ji and group,

It is very decent way to analyse the chart individually and discuss one another on every point of doubt and clarify one's doubt.

So to say that I am also one amongst them and giving my readings to the forum members.

The chart details is DOB 24 May 1979 TOB 04:10 and POB is 28 N 39, 77 E 13.

The Asc is 15 Ar 55.

Now the first analysis is for marriage 7th house.

LoB and LoA is Ve, LoC is Sa.

Me is 6th lord (12th lord from 7th) occupy house A for 7th and conjunct with Su

Su is karak for 10th and occupy house C for 10 th as B.

Me is also karak for 11th which is house C for 7th.

Me is strongly positioned in house A for 7th with strong 7 bindus thereby having its negative aspect on house B of eighth . Me is karak for 8th who has gone to 12th house from its owning house.

The planet Ve NK and FK both has also gone to its 12th place from his 2nd and in opposition to 7th with high bindus of 6 thereby having malefic aspect on its 7th house/

It means Ve is loosing its status for 7th house matter.

Further he is combined with Ma and Mo in lagna. Those are very closely combined thereby making the female native Manglik and with adament behaviour, more passive.

Her lagna is with 26 SAV points and 7th has 24 SAV pointsShe might overrule its opponent.

The distance between Su and Ve is <43 deg.(25 deg 01 min.)But Ve is in navamsa of Leo.

In navamsa also Ve is combined with Mo and Sa in lagna.

The relationship between all the 7th house from lagna,Su and Mo is Ma and Ve and they are closely combined.

It is not good for the chart in order to have good relationship with the spouse.

There is no blessings in chart but lagna lord and 9th house of navamsa makes the 5:9 relationship thereby confirming the blessings in navamsa.

Thus it indicates that marriage can be performed.

LoD is Mo and LoE is Ju. Mo and Ju is making 4:10 relationship.

Ju is SD to Mo and giving its point to Mo. Thus Mo becomes the strong.

The aspect of Mo on 7th is benefic. Thus Mo will be eager to give marriage during its antara

if it happens to come before Ju otherwise Ju also can give marriage.

The blessings constitute in navamsa between 8th house and 12th house thereby not much effective.

In rasi 12th lord Ju has come to 4th house with strong 5 bindus and thus enhancing the result of 4th house.

Delay in marriage-

Sa occupies 5th house in rasi thus making this chart delay in marriage because Sa aspects all three house A,B and C.

There is absence of moderation of delay and Ju does not cause any delay.

This delay of Sa will be over on 29 Aug 2004 during MD/AD of Su/Ve.

Love affairs-

As per lesson 14 of love marriages this chart also indicate love marriage.

The 10th lord Sa is in 5th and aspects 2nd house and 5thlord Su.

Therefore Sa plays an important role over the lovemaking. Sa is combined with Ve and Mo in navamsa.

Ra aspects the Ve from 5th house in rasi.Therefore it indicates that this love affair will not last longer and it might have discontinued.

There is no zero in the chart.

Estimated time of marriage-

When the delay is over on 29 Aug 2004 the next MD/AD of Mo/Mo will start.

Mo is LoD and aspects benefically to 7th house can give marriage

Mo is strong in 7th and 12th house.with 26 and 17 points respectively but weak in 5th house with 10 points.

Since the chart indicates the delay in child birth Mo antara can give the marriage.

The probable date of marriage might be between 25 May 2005 to 7 Jun 2005.

Rest of the points will be taken in next mail. I am getting out of time so this much for to-day.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra rcmastro--- On Mon, 26/10/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:

Ash's Corner <kas RE: Practice Chart Date: Monday, 26 October, 2009, 9:50 AM

Add to this.

6) When can the native face health problems?

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca [kas@ ashtro.ca] Monday October 26, 2009 12:18 AM'astrologyandtiming events@grou ps.com'Practice Chart

Dear Group, This lady has been posting charts in various lists for many years now.

Here is the chart

24th Feb 1979 4:10 AM 28N40 77E13 From what I gather, she had an affair or liked some guy that she wanted to marry. I am not clear from her posts that if she married the same guy or not. Her parents were looking out for some proposals for her. If this chart came blindly to you, can you predict the following. 1) Marriage 2) Child birth 3) Marital Relations overall 4) She has been complaining that relations are bad after marriage and asked if she should go for divorce. 5) Why she had affair or what are the yogs for that in this chart.

Planet

Degrees

As

15 Ar 55

Su

9 Ta 31

Mo

13 Ar 48

Ma

13 Ar 8

Me

2 Ta 15

Ju

11 Cn 16

Ve

14 Ar 30

Sa

14 Le 35

Ra

20 Le 59

Ke

20 Aq 59

Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Dear Sundar Ji,

First cast the chart taking help of program KAS2006v3.3 and analyse according to the principle of KAS only.

The program you may download from the site of >krushna.sageasita.com<.

Then only it will be beneficial to you and others as well.

Thanks.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Sun, 1/11/09, Sundar <sundar190561 wrote:

Sundar <sundar190561 Re: Practice Chart Date: Sunday, 1 November, 2009, 4:45 PM

Dear Ash jiMy analysis are as follows,Asc is at 22 Saggi 26.28I. Marriagea. 7th house falls in gemini with no planet placed therein. 7th house is aspected by venus(from lagna). though venus is natural benefic, he has the lordship of 6th house , which is vyaya to the 7th. moreover, venus is enemy of the asc lord.b. Lord of 7th house is mercury placed in 3rd house and is under terrific malefic influence of saturn, rahu, ketu, sun & mars. further it is also combust. mercury is placed in the star of jupiter (enemy of mercury)and jupiter is retro and placed in 8th house. c. the significator of marriage is venus, which placed in the asc, aspected by rahu.d. 7th house from venus is also mercury. It is explained above.e. in the d-9, mercury is placed in its enemy's sign and without any malefic aspect.f. In d-9, the 7th house is ruled by mars. It is placed in its own sign, but aspected

by rahu,ketu and saturn from 12th house. f. the period ongoing is rahu/mercury. since, mercury is the 7th lord, she would been married.g. 7th house star lord is jupiter, placed in 8th and retrograde.h. 7th lord mercury is "vipat" taraSo overall it is not a good chart for smooth marriage.II. Affairsa. the 7th lord mercury is conjunct mars (lord of 5th - love affaris). however, it is aspected by all the malefics. Thanks...... ..Sundarastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "nikhlesh mathur" <nikhleshmathur@ ...> wrote:>> > > Dear Ash ji, Group members,> > There has been a delay on my side in attempting this practice chart and taking part in the

active discussion.> > I would join soon (just 2 more days) after I complete my office tour & post tour extra work.> > Regards,> Nikhlesh Mathur> > On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:58:03 +0530 wrote> >> > > > > > > Dear Shalini ji,> > Thats the spirit. If you are stuck, then identify the area where you are stuck. Mostly likely, other members also might have had those thoughts. We are ALL following the lessons and repeatable laws that can be applied in ALL charts.> > So, put your thoughts were you are stuck CLEARLY so that can be taken up for discussion. Bella ji has already put her thoughts so you can ask her and both of you start to brain storm. When Nikhlesh ji or Ramesh ji or Prabha ji join in they can also start to brain storm. They have more experience and have already been though the places were you are getting stuck

up.> > It will also be good practice for them as well. I am sure, our young Mr. Hussein ji who is full of vim and vigour and enthusiasm will surely reply once he gets back and will make all of us think.. :-).> > I do not want this exercise to become 1 way street where you reply and thats that.. I want u all to become critics of others question. Why did Bella ji write such and such or why are u writing such and such, ask each other questions. It will generate more churning of thoughts.> > Cheers !!!> Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "shalini" wrote:> >> > > > Dear

Ash Ji,> > > > I will do this then and move forward and put my thoughts together. Thank you for motivating us. Thank You.> > > > With Kind Regards,> > > > Shalini> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "ashsam73" wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shalini ji,> > > > > > Don't try to make sure, just give your thoughts. This is an exercise and practice. Take full advantage of putting your thoughts and trying to come to an answer. That will improve your confidence. There are likely more chances that you will get stuck in the same place in any chart you do. This is the time to hash it out.> > > > > > Put your

thoughts down and Discuss with members. No one is expecting anyone to be sure of anything. The purpose of this chart is for practice so take full advantage of it and have brain storming sessions and discuss where you get stuck. Pen down your thoughts and discuss with members. Right or wrong does not matter, what matters is the churning of thought.> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca> > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "shalini" wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Ash Ji and Respected Group Members,> > > > > > > > Lagna and 7th SAV pts: 26/24

does not seem she is stubborn or strong willed, however it shows in the divisional that she is rules by four sectors of sun which shows an individual who does like to rule or be in control of things. > > > > Natal D9 position D-9> > > > Lagna / 7h: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Sa/Su 6/8 > > > > Sun / 7h: Ve/Ma 1/1- 2/12 Ju/Me 4/10> > > > Mo / 7th: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Su/Sa 6/8> > > > Ma / 7th: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Mo/Sa 1/1> > > > 40 20 20> > > > In all three categories the native is showing less than 50 points (10 for 1/1, 5 for 2/12) this shows marriage may not be happy/good for the native.> > > > > > > > Marriage:> > > > > > > > Natural and Functional Karaka: Venus> > > > > > > > Venus is very close to Mars also it is close to 4L moon who is 12L from 5H All three

aspect 7H.Of which I believe Venus castes a negative aspects, Moon gives benefic aspect and Mars is neutral however, it is in it's own house so strong in it's house. Therefore, it's aspect will be malefic I believe (please confirm this point).> > > > > > > > Mool Karak: Jupiter> > > > > > > > Jupiter goes to Libra in D-9 and spoils it. Moreover, it is with Rahu. This weak Jupiter is also afflicted. It sits in the 4H is also which is not good for signification of the 4h; home family, and happiness. > > > > > > > > 4L = Moon is with 2L Venus> > > > 12L= Jupiter aspects 10H> > > > 5L=Sun is SD to Jupiter who is karak for 5H in 2H karak for 7H> > > > 7L=Venus is LoD for 5H> > > > > > > > These combinations may mean she had a love marriage.> > > > > > >

> I see that there is only Saturn delay present, which I believe is over in May 2005. This is when Saturn comes back into Cancer after first entry then it retrogrades out, May 17 05 Saturn comes back into cancer and thus I am calculating the end of Saturn delay. Please, let me know if this is correct. > > > > > > > > Blessing:> > > > Natal D9 position D-9> > > > Lagna / 9h: Ma/Ju 4/10- 4/10 Su/Ma 5/9 > > > > Lagna / 3H: Ma/Me 2/12- 1/7 Ju/Me 6/8> > > > > > > > The strength of blessings are weak as the 5/9 combination in d-9 is there and Mars does aspect Jupiter in d-1 and d-9, however, Rahu does aspect 9h, 1L in d-1 and with Jupiter in d-9. Therefore, I do not feel this can overcome Saturn Delay. > > > > However, before I can go further I need to make sure that Saturn delay is indeed over when Saturn comes the second time

into the sign after it has retrograded. I read in the archives that this was the case however, in the chart we were discussing (Q1) in there it was mentioned differently. I would like to just make sure on this point before I go further. > > > > > > > > With Kind Regards,> > > > > > > > Shalini> > > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Ash's Corner@" wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > > > This lady has been posting charts in various lists for many years now. > > > > > > > > > > Here is the chart

> > > > > > > > > > 24th Feb 1979> > > > > 4:10 AM> > > > > 28N40> > > > > 77E13> > > > > > > > > > From what I gather, she had an affair or liked some guy that she wanted to> > > > > marry. I am not clear from her posts that if she married the same guy or> > > > > not. Her parents were looking out for some proposals for her.> > > > > > > > > > If this chart came blindly to you, can you predict the following.> > > > > > > > > > 1) Marriage> > > > > 2) Child birth> > > > > 3) Marital Relations overall> > > > > 4) She has been complaining that relations are bad after marriage and> > > > > asked if she should go for divorce.> >

> > > 5) Why she had affair or what are the yogs for that in this chart. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Planet> > > > > Degrees> > > > > > > > > > As> > > > > 15 Ar 55> > > > > > > > > > Su> > > > > 9 Ta 31> > > > > > > > > > Mo> > > > > 13 Ar 48> > > > > > > > > > Ma> > > > > 13 Ar 8> > > > > > > > > > Me> > > > > 2 Ta 15> > > > > > > > > > Ju> > > > > 11 Cn 16> > > > > > > > > > Ve> > > > > 14 Ar 30> > > > > > > >

> > Sa> > > > > 14 Le 35> > > > > > > > > > Ra> > > > > 20 Le 59> > > > > > > > > > Ke> > > > > 20 Aq 59> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Ramesh ji

and Group,

After careful thinking, I realize that I should have given

this point as well.

Please consider in this case that the blessing was not

effective to check the delay.

You can take the time a bit rectified as 4:13 to get

Planet

Degrees

As

16 Ar 52

Su

9 Ta 31

Mo

13 Ar 50

Ma

13 Ar 9

Me

2 Ta 15

Ju

11 Cn 16

Ve

14 Ar 30

Sa

14 Le 35

Ra

20 Le 59

Ke

20 Aq 59

Here based on this, now, 9th lord in Rasi, the

status is spoilt. i.e Natural Mool Karak and

Functional Mool karak and now lagna and 9th

lords in navamsa are in 6:8.

Please re-try your attempts for those who have considered the

blessing.

It is good that during your attempts this point was brought

up.

However, I do realize that without giving any events, it

would be hard for you to come to the proper answer, without me rectifying this

chart further.

In any case, for this

chart, please do not consider the blessing to be powerful enough to stop the

delay and please re-calculate.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of ramesh mishra

Sunday November 1, 2009 6:45

AM

To:

Re:

RE: Practice Chart

Dear Ash

Ji and group,

It is very

decent way to analyse the chart individually and discuss one another on every

point of doubt and clarify one's doubt.

So

to say that I am also one amongst them and giving my readings to the

forum members.

The chart

details is DOB 24 May 1979 TOB 04:10 and POB is 28 N 39, 77 E 13.

The Asc is

15 Ar 55.

Now the

first analysis is for marriage 7th house.

LoB and

LoA is Ve, LoC is Sa.

Me is 6th

lord (12th lord from 7th) occupy house A for 7th and conjunct with Su

Su is

karak for 10th and occupy house C for 10 th as B.

Me is also

karak for 11th which is house C for 7th.

Me is

strongly positioned in house A for 7th with strong 7 bindus thereby having

its negative aspect on house B of eighth . Me is karak for 8th who has

gone to 12th house from its owning house.

The planet

Ve NK and FK both has also gone to its 12th place from his 2nd and in

opposition to 7th with high bindus of 6 thereby having malefic aspect

on its 7th house/

It means

Ve is loosing its status for 7th house matter.

Further he

is combined with Ma and Mo in lagna. Those are very closely combined thereby

making the female native Manglik and with adament behaviour, more passive.

Her lagna

is with 26 SAV points and 7th has 24 SAV points

She might overrule its opponent.

The

distance between Su and Ve is <43 deg.(25 deg 01 min.)But Ve is in navamsa

of Leo.

In navamsa

also Ve is combined with Mo and Sa in lagna.

The

relationship between all the 7th house from lagna,Su and Mo is Ma and Ve and

they are closely combined.

It is not

good for the chart in order to have good relationship with the spouse.

There is

no blessings in chart but lagna lord and 9th house of navamsa makes the 5:9

relationship thereby confirming the blessings in navamsa.

Thus it

indicates that marriage can be performed.

LoD is Mo

and LoE is Ju. Mo and Ju is making 4:10 relationship.

Ju is SD

to Mo and giving its point to Mo. Thus Mo becomes the strong.

The aspect

of Mo on 7th is benefic. Thus Mo will be eager to give marriage during its

antara

if it

happens to come before Ju otherwise Ju also can give marriage.

The

blessings constitute in navamsa between 8th house and 12th house thereby not

much effective.

In rasi

12th lord Ju has come to 4th house with strong 5 bindus and thus enhancing

the result of 4th house.

Delay in

marriage-

Sa

occupies 5th house in rasi thus making this chart delay in marriage because

Sa aspects all three house A,B and C.

There is

absence of moderation of delay and Ju does not cause any delay.

This delay

of Sa will be over on 29 Aug 2004 during MD/AD of Su/Ve.

Love

affairs-

As per

lesson 14 of love marriages this chart also indicate love marriage.

The 10th

lord Sa is in 5th and aspects 2nd house and 5thlord Su.

Therefore

Sa plays an important role over the lovemaking. Sa is combined with Ve and Mo

in navamsa.

Ra aspects

the Ve from 5th house in rasi.Therefore it indicates that this love affair

will not last longer and it might have discontinued.

There

is no zero in the chart.

Estimated

time of marriage-

When the

delay is over on 29 Aug 2004 the next MD/AD of Mo/Mo will start.

Mo is LoD

and aspects benefically to 7th house can give marriage

Mo is

strong in 7th and 12th house.with 26 and 17 points respectively but weak

in 5th house with 10 points.

Since the

chart indicates the delay in child birth Mo antara can give the marriage.

The

probable date of marriage might be between 25 May 2005 to 7 Jun 2005.

Rest of

the points will be taken in next mail. I am getting out of time so this

much for to-day.

Thanks and

regards.

Ramesh

Mishra

rcmastro

--- On Mon, 26/10/09, Ash's Corner

<kas

wrote:

Ash's Corner <kas

RE: Practice Chart

Monday, 26 October, 2009, 9:50 AM

Add to this.

6) When can the native face health

problems?

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.

ca

Ash's

Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca [kas@ ashtro.ca]

Monday October 26, 2009

12:18 AM

'astrologyandtiming

events@grou ps.com'

Practice Chart

Dear Group,

This lady has been posting charts in

various lists for many years now.

Here is the chart

24th Feb 1979

4:10 AM

28N40

77E13

From what I gather, she had an affair or

liked some guy that she wanted to marry. I am not clear from her posts

that if she married the same guy or not. Her parents were looking out

for some proposals for her.

If this chart came blindly to you, can you

predict the following.

1)

Marriage

2)

Child birth

3)

Marital Relations

overall

4)

She has been

complaining that relations are bad after marriage and asked if she should go

for divorce.

5)

Why she had affair or

what are the yogs for that in this chart.

Planet

Degrees

As

15 Ar 55

Su

9 Ta 31

Mo

13 Ar 48

Ma

13 Ar 8

Me

2 Ta 15

Ju

11 Cn 16

Ve

14 Ar 30

Sa

14 Le 35

Ra

20 Le 59

Ke

20 Aq 59

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.

ca

Connect more, do more and

share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Dear Ash ji and group,

May24 1979

Here is my analysis: Rectified TIme

May24 1979 4:13am 28N40 77E13 - Female

Overall:

Lagna and 7th SAV pts: 26/24 navamsa: 29/26 below average points for 7th Hs and non egoistic in nature.

Lagna and 7th: Ma/Ve 1:1

Sun and 7th: Ve/Ma 1:1

Mo and 7th: Ma/Ve 1:1

Ve and 7th: Ma/Ve 1:1

Ma and 7th: Ma/Ve 1:1

Quality:

2nd Lo is in 1st, 3rd Lo is in 2nd which is 12th from its own house.

Overall marriage Quality is very very poor.

Blessings: No Blessings

Su to Ve distance: OK.

6th Lo: Me is in 2nd Hs A, Karak for marriage. Now if 2nd house is spoilt or Ve or 2nd lord of chart then there might be multiple marriages or marriages might not last.

Jup in Libra in navamsa.

No zeros.

DBCE pts: 30/29/31/44 Should be in business or authoritative post with good income.

4 Sectors of Su, 3 sectors of Ju, 1 of Ve and 1 of Me. Would like to lead. She is not egoistic but would like to show off in what she is involved or could be a hypocrite having a boastful nature. Could be religious. Her expenditure would be less than her income and hence will have savings.

Marriage:

Quality of marriage is poor. All the 7th Hs significators are strong except Ve. Mo Ma and Ve aspect Hs B, Sa aspects Hs B that leaves Su, Me and Ju or it’s samdharmi to give the result.

Delay: Full Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. No Ju delay.

Delay period ends in June 2004 which is Mo antra. Mo being LoD is eager but aspects Hs B and also Sa in 5th causes more delay. Then comes Ma antra where Ma aspects Hs B therefore Ra antra should have given marriage as Ra is samdharmi to Sa LoE third sector which is Jan 2007-Jul 2007.

Affair:

She could have had an affair in Mo antra as Mo being LoD with high pts in WS, in between Aug/04 and Jun/05.

Child Birth:

5th Hs significators are Su, Me, Ve and Sa.

Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 – Jun/09.

Divorce or Separation:

Jup in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from 2nd. Ve is with Ma. Sa aspects luminaries. Overall quality is zero.

There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 – Jul/10 as 6th Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th from 2nd and Ve has low points in WS.

Conclusion:

Possible having affair inbetween Aug/04-Jun/05.

She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.

Conception is possible in Sa antra first sector Jan/09-Jun/09.

I could see her complaining after marriage as her overall quality is very poor. There are Yogs for multiple relationships and unhappiness in married life.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

Ash's Corner

Sunday, November 01, 2009 11:44 AM

RE: RE: Practice Chart

Dear Ramesh ji and Group,

After careful thinking, I realize that I should have given this point as well.

Please consider in this case that the blessing was not effective to check the delay.

You can take the time a bit rectified as 4:13 to get

Planet

Degrees

As

16 Ar 52

Su

9 Ta 31

Mo

13 Ar 50

Ma

13 Ar 9

Me

2 Ta 15

Ju

11 Cn 16

Ve

14 Ar 30

Sa

14 Le 35

Ra

20 Le 59

Ke

20 Aq 59

Here based on this, now, 9th lord in Rasi, the status is spoilt. i.e Natural Mool Karak and Functional Mool karak and now lagna and 9th lords in navamsa are in 6:8.

Please re-try your attempts for those who have considered the blessing.

It is good that during your attempts this point was brought up.

However, I do realize that without giving any events, it would be hard for you to come to the proper answer, without me rectifying this chart further.

In any case, for this chart, please do not consider the blessing to be powerful enough to stop the delay and please re-calculate.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of ramesh mishraSunday November 1, 2009 6:45 AM Subject: Re: RE: Practice Chart

Dear Ash Ji and group,

It is very decent way to analyse the chart individually and discuss one another on every point of doubt and clarify one's doubt.

So to say that I am also one amongst them and giving my readings to the forum members.

The chart details is DOB 24 May 1979 TOB 04:10 and POB is 28 N 39, 77 E 13.

The Asc is 15 Ar 55.

Now the first analysis is for marriage 7th house.

LoB and LoA is Ve, LoC is Sa.

Me is 6th lord (12th lord from 7th) occupy house A for 7th and conjunct with Su

Su is karak for 10th and occupy house C for 10 th as B.

Me is also karak for 11th which is house C for 7th.

Me is strongly positioned in house A for 7th with strong 7 bindus thereby having its negative aspect on house B of eighth . Me is karak for 8th who has gone to 12th house from its owning house.

The planet Ve NK and FK both has also gone to its 12th place from his 2nd and in opposition to 7th with high bindus of 6 thereby having malefic aspect on its 7th house/

It means Ve is loosing its status for 7th house matter.

Further he is combined with Ma and Mo in lagna. Those are very closely combined thereby making the female native Manglik and with adament behaviour, more passive.

Her lagna is with 26 SAV points and 7th has 24 SAV pointsShe might overrule its opponent.

The distance between Su and Ve is <43 deg.(25 deg 01 min.)But Ve is in navamsa of Leo.

In navamsa also Ve is combined with Mo and Sa in lagna.

The relationship between all the 7th house from lagna,Su and Mo is Ma and Ve and they are closely combined.

It is not good for the chart in order to have good relationship with the spouse.

There is no blessings in chart but lagna lord and 9th house of navamsa makes the 5:9 relationship thereby confirming the blessings in navamsa.

Thus it indicates that marriage can be performed.

LoD is Mo and LoE is Ju. Mo and Ju is making 4:10 relationship.

Ju is SD to Mo and giving its point to Mo. Thus Mo becomes the strong.

The aspect of Mo on 7th is benefic. Thus Mo will be eager to give marriage during its antara

if it happens to come before Ju otherwise Ju also can give marriage.

The blessings constitute in navamsa between 8th house and 12th house thereby not much effective.

In rasi 12th lord Ju has come to 4th house with strong 5 bindus and thus enhancing the result of 4th house.

Delay in marriage-

Sa occupies 5th house in rasi thus making this chart delay in marriage because Sa aspects all three house A,B and C.

There is absence of moderation of delay and Ju does not cause any delay.

This delay of Sa will be over on 29 Aug 2004 during MD/AD of Su/Ve.

Love affairs-

As per lesson 14 of love marriages this chart also indicate love marriage.

The 10th lord Sa is in 5th and aspects 2nd house and 5thlord Su.

Therefore Sa plays an important role over the lovemaking. Sa is combined with Ve and Mo in navamsa.

Ra aspects the Ve from 5th house in rasi.Therefore it indicates that this love affair will not last longer and it might have discontinued.

There is no zero in the chart.

Estimated time of marriage-

When the delay is over on 29 Aug 2004 the next MD/AD of Mo/Mo will start.

Mo is LoD and aspects benefically to 7th house can give marriage

Mo is strong in 7th and 12th house.with 26 and 17 points respectively but weak in 5th house with 10 points.

Since the chart indicates the delay in child birth Mo antara can give the marriage.

The probable date of marriage might be between 25 May 2005 to 7 Jun 2005.

Rest of the points will be taken in next mail. I am getting out of time so this much for to-day.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra rcmastro--- On Mon, 26/10/09, Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca <kas wrote:

Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca <kas RE: Practice Chart Date: Monday, 26 October, 2009, 9:50 AM

Add to this.

6) When can the native face health problems?

Cheers !!!

Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca [kas@ ashtro.ca] Monday October 26, 2009 12:18 AM'astrologyandtiming events@grou ps.com'Practice Chart

Dear Group,

This lady has been posting charts in various lists for many years now.

Here is the chart

24th Feb 1979

4:10 AM

28N40

77E13

From what I gather, she had an affair or liked some guy that she wanted to marry. I am not clear from her posts that if she married the same guy or not. Her parents were looking out for some proposals for her.

If this chart came blindly to you, can you predict the following.

1) Marriage

2) Child birth

3) Marital Relations overall

4) She has been complaining that relations are bad after marriage and asked if she should go for divorce.

5) Why she had affair or what are the yogs for that in this chart.

Planet

Degrees

As

15 Ar 55

Su

9 Ta 31

Mo

13 Ar 48

Ma

13 Ar 8

Me

2 Ta 15

Ju

11 Cn 16

Ve

14 Ar 30

Sa

14 Le 35

Ra

20 Le 59

Ke

20 Aq 59

Cheers !!!

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

I had made an attempt on the health question. Can somebody please comment if

this is the way to look at the period when health issues may arise?

Thanks, Nir.

, " nirvana_seeker3 "

<nirvana_seeker3 wrote:

>

> Just catching up on e-mails. I am not sure if anybody has answered the

question on when this person may face health issues.

>

> Here is my attempt (only on the health question) -

>

> The person is currently under Moon-Saturn period. No isssues for health in

this period. The period of Ketu is from Dec 2011 through July 2012. Since Ketu

represents Jupiter, Mars and Saturn, and Mars and Jupiter have less than 12

points for the 6th house, and Saturn is LOE for 6th house, this person will have

health issues during this period.

>

>

> Thanks, Nir.

>

> , " shalini " <shalini3004@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ash Ji and Respected Group Members,

> >

> > I apologize that I am reposting the first part again (and the length) with

some minor changes, however I thought when read together it would flow better.

Ash Ji thank you for posting this chart it does help when there is a blind chart

as there is no reference. Do not get me wrong the archives are priceless and

very important, but when the answers are there it is hard for a beginner to

actually learn as we cannot apply our own thoughts. With new charts and

discussion in the group we begin to apply what we are learning and be corrected

so we can secure the concepts and the laws. The first step is of course the

archives and always a very important point of reference. The following is my

attempt.

> >

> > Lagna and 7th SAV pts: 26/24 does not seem she is stubborn or strong

willed, however it shows in the divisional that she is rules by four sectors of

sun which shows an individual who does like to rule or be in control of things.

> > Natal D9 position D-9

> > Lagna / 7h:Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Sa/Su 6/8

> > Sun / 7h: Ve/Ma 1/1- 2/12 Ju/Me 4/10

> > Mo / 7th: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Su/Sa 6/8

> > Ma / 7th: Ma/Ve 1/1- 2/12 Mo/Sa 1/1

> > 40 20 20

> > In all three categories the native is showing less than 50 points (10 for

1/1, 5 for 2/12) this shows marriage may not be happy/good for the native.

> >

> > Marriage:

> >

> > Natural and Functional Karaka: Venus

> >

> > Venus is very close to Mars also it is close to 4L moon who is 12L from 5H

All three aspect 7H.Of which I believe Venus castes a negative aspects, Moon

gives benefic aspect and Mars is neutral however, it is in it's own house so

strong in it's house. Therefore, it's aspect will be malefic I believe (please

confirm this point).

> >

> > Mool Karak: Jupiter

> >

> > Jupiter goes to Libra in D-9 and spoils it. Moreover, it is with Rahu. This

weak Jupiter is also afflicted. It sits in the 4H is also which is not good for

> >

> > 4L = Moon is with 2L Venus

> > 12L= Jupiter aspects 10H

> > 5L=Sun is SD to Jupiter who is karak for 5H in 2H karak for 7H

> > 7L=Venus is LoD for 5H

> >

> > These combinations may mean she had a love marriage.

> >

> > I see that there is only Saturn delay present, which I believe is over in

May 2005. This is when Saturn comes back into Cancer after first entry then it

> >

> > When looking at Lesson 30 I find that Venus is with Saturn (3) in Leo,

however with Moon who is LoD. Then there is Rahu who aspects 7L and 2L Venus and

is SD to Venus (7), however Rahu is with Jupiter in D-9 who is LoE. Also, if

the 7L from lagna, Moon, and the Karaka of marriage or Venus is afflicted, the

female will marry late (14), in this case the NK/FK,7L(Lagna/Moon) is Venus

itself, who is in the aspect of Rahu and with Saturn in D-9 chart.

> >

> > Blessing:

> > Natal D9 position D-9

> > Lagna / 9h: Ma/Ju 4/10- 4/10 Su/Ma 5/9

> > Lagna / 3H: Ma/Me 2/12- 1/7 Ju/Me 6/8

> >

> > The strength of blessings are weak as the 5/9 combination in d-9 is there

and Mars does aspect Jupiter in d-1 and d-9, however, Rahu does aspect 9h, 1L in

d-1 and with Jupiter in d-9. Therefore, I do not feel this can overcome Saturn

Delay.

> >

> > Yogas For Affairs/Multiple Marriages:

> >

> > 1. 2nd house have sight of the sixth lord having more points.

> >

> > The native has 6L= Mercury in her 2H, in D-9 chart 2L=Mercury goes to 6H and

6L Saturn is with Venus.

> >

> > 9. Lagnesh( lord of Ascendent) and saptmesh (lord of seventh house) if are

in 2:12 combination.

> >

> > 2/12 in d-9

> >

> > 10. Lord of the sign, where Moon is situated, and the seventh lord from that

> >

> > 2/12 in d-9

> >

> > 11. Lord of Venus (lord of the sign where Venus is situated) and the seventh

> >

> > 2/12 in d-9

> >

> > 12. Same relation should be checked for Mars in female chart.

> >

> > 2/12 d-9

> >

> > 14. More Planets with Venus, or related with Venus, More relation

> > with opposite sex. If Jupiter checks such Venus then the relations

> > are limited up to close Friendship only. And relation with only one

> > wife continues.

> >

> > In her chart there are three planets who are in the star of Venus. Jupiter

is spoiled and in opposition to Venus therefore, cannot check Venus.

> >

> >

> > Childbirth:

> >

> > 5H: Natural and Functional Karak: Jupiter

> >

> > Jupiter goes to Libra in d-9 chart and becomes spoilt. Jupiter is giving a

total of 8 points in SAV. Moreover, Jupiter sits in 12H from house " B " . Saturn

and Rahu are in the 5h, Saturn is 11L Rahu aspects 11H and Mars, Mars aspects

Karak; Jupiter.

> > In D-9 chart Jupiter is 5L with Rahu Mars aspects both. Mercury is 11L Mars

> >

> > From 5H analysis of childbirth is weak.

> >

> > Mool Karak: Venus

> >

> > Venus is LoD, SD to Saturn who is LoE, but is also SD to Moon who is 12L for

5H as house " B " . Venus has 21 points in SAV. I think that though 6L is in 2H she

> > Also, the strength of Venus could give her a child as well, but due to Rahu

and Mars aspects it could be a difficult pregnancy or she could have had a

C-section or miscarriage, or even still birth.

> >

> > 11H: Natural and Functional Karak: Mercury

> >

> > Mercury sits in 12H from HC, 12L = Saturn who aspects Mercury, but it is

also LoB. Mercury has 21 points in SAV.

> >

> > Her Karak for 11H is strong and positioned to give results.

> >

> > Mool Karak: Mars

> >

> > Mars is LoD SD to Moon who is LoE and has 20 points in SAV for 11H. For 11H

> >

> > Since 5H karak is weak and Mool karak Venus is afflicted I am not sure about

the results for Childbirth to be good.

> >

> >

> > Timing Marriage:

> >

> > This was not an easy chart for me to analyze timing, but here is my attempt.

> >

> > We understand that the overall chart is weak for overall happiness in

marriage. Venus is the only planet with low points in SAV for 7H, 12H, but has

21 points for 5H. For 7H Venus aspects HB and is not LoD or LoE. For 12H Venus

aspects HA and is not LoD or LoE, only for 5H is id LoD, however it is in

opposition to Jupiter who is Karak for 5H. I believe Venus anatra cannot give

marriage, Also I believe Saturn delay would not be over at this time.

> >

> > I found it interesting that there is not one planet that is SD to Mercury

who is 6L, but Moon is SD to Venus, Jupiter, Sun, Saturn of which Mercury(6L) is

SD to Sun and Saturn. Also, all the planets in the 1H become karak for the 6H;

Moon, Venus and Mars.

> >

> > Moon is SD to Venus who is LoA, Karak Therefore Moon can give event. Moon is

> > Since there is Saturn delay and no moderations I believe marriage took place

in 3 sector of Moon/Moon dasa.

> >

> > Moon: 4H-1H=9H,6h

> > Venus: 2H,7H-1h=7H,12H,6H

> > Saturn: 10H,11H-5H=3H,4h,10H

> > Jupiter: 9H,12H-4H=2H,5H,9H

> >

> > Timing Childbirth:

> >

> > Due to my above analysis on the karakas I am a little unsure of the result

for childbirth.

> > However, I believe Mars 3 sector could give conception.

> >

> > For 5H: Mars is SD to Ketu and Moon Ketu is represented by Saturn, Jupiter.

Ketu will act most like Jupiter. Jupiter is LoA, LoC and Saturn is LoE, Mars has

6 points in SAV for 5h.

> >

> > For 11H: Mars LoD is SD to Ketu in HB and SD to Moon who is LoE. Mar has 20

> >

> > For 6H(loss of 11H): Mars is LoA in HA SD to Ketu who is in HE, has 11

points in SAV.

> > For 12h(loss of 5H): Mars aspects HA is SD to Moon who is LoC, has 10 points

in SAV.

> > Mars can give but can also take away within it's antra.

> >

> > Moon: 4H-1H=9H,6h Mars: 1H,8H-1H=6H,1H,6H

> > Venus: 2H,7H-1h=7H,12H,6H Ketu: 11H=4H

> > Saturn: 10H,11H-5H=3H,4h,10H Moon:4H-1H=9H,6H

> > Jupiter: 9H,12H-4H=2H,5H,9H

> > Mars: 1H,8H-1H=6H,1H,6H

> >

> > Affair:

> >

> > I believe Rahu antra could have started an affair.

> > Rahu is in 5H, is represented by Venus who is LoD Sun who is LoB, with

Jupiter in D-9 who is LoA. I believe the 3 sector of Rahu could give this.

> >

> > Health Problems:

> >

> > I believe that Saturn antra can give health concerns. If, we take the 6H as

house " B " .

> >

> > Saturn is SD to Venus, Sun, Moon. Venus and Moon are in HA Saturn is LoC and

LoE and has 15 points in SAV for 6H.

> >

> > I will be honest this chart was very fascinating and really interesting. I

am sure I am going to learn a lot from this chart. It was hard to time marriage

as there are many planets that are SD to Venus, also due to overall unhappiness

one wonders how to pick a planets when all except Venus is giving high points

for marriage. I wanted to say Rahu for marriage due to being represented by

Venus and Venus having low points in SAV. However, I went with Moon who is SD to

Venus and both are in the 1H which is karak for 6h. Ketu can give separation as

it goes to HD for 2H as house " B " is represented by Jupiter is LoA, Saturn is

LoD, and Mars who is 12L from house " B " . For Health problems to start I am not

sure if for 6H a planet that is weak should be taken or a planet that is strong,

a weak planet would not help 6H in which case Moon/Venus could give problems.

> > I have much to learn and look forward to feedback and learning!! Again I

> >

> > With Kind Regards,

> >

> > Shalini

> >

> >

> > , " Ash's Corner@ " <kas@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Group,

> > >

> > > This lady has been posting charts in various lists for many years now.

> > >

> > > Here is the chart

> > >

> > > 24th Feb 1979

> > > 4:10 AM

> > > 28N40

> > > 77E13

> > >

> > > From what I gather, she had an affair or liked some guy that she wanted to

> > > marry. I am not clear from her posts that if she married the same guy or

> > > not. Her parents were looking out for some proposals for her.

> > >

> > > If this chart came blindly to you, can you predict the following.

> > >

> > > 1) Marriage

> > > 2) Child birth

> > > 3) Marital Relations overall

> > > 4) She has been complaining that relations are bad after marriage and

> > > asked if she should go for divorce.

> > > 5) Why she had affair or what are the yogs for that in this chart.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Planet

> > > Degrees

> > >

> > > As

> > > 15 Ar 55

> > >

> > > Su

> > > 9 Ta 31

> > >

> > > Mo

> > > 13 Ar 48

> > >

> > > Ma

> > > 13 Ar 8

> > >

> > > Me

> > > 2 Ta 15

> > >

> > > Ju

> > > 11 Cn 16

> > >

> > > Ve

> > > 14 Ar 30

> > >

> > > Sa

> > > 14 Le 35

> > >

> > > Ra

> > > 20 Le 59

> > >

> > > Ke

> > > 20 Aq 59

> > >

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > >

> >

>

Dear Ramesh ji and Nikhlesh ji and all participating members:

For delay, we must take the final transit of Sa.

For example, if Sa enters the previous sign, then it retro's out of the sign and

then it re-enters the sign then that is the date we should consider.

Otherwise its temporary effect, but the final entry into the sign after which it

will not retro out.

Hope that helps.

Cheers !!!

, ramesh mishra

<aarceemastro2002 wrote:

>

> Dear Nikhlesh Ji,

> Asper the lessons delay of Sa gets over when transit Sa just enters the sign

previous to the

> sign of Natal Sa and not as you mentioned.

> So this way delay shall be over on 29 Aug 2004.

> Thanks

> Ramesh Mishra

> rcmastro

>

> --- On Mon, 2/11/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

>

> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

> Re: Re: RE: Practice Chart

> aarceemastro2002

> Cc:

> Monday, 2 November, 2009, 6:56 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Analysis (Prac-nm/2) date 02.11.09.

>

> Practice chart, Female native, 24.05.1979, 04:10 am, 28N40; 77E13,

Asc 15Ar55.

>

> Ref: Ramesh ji's analysis dt 01.11.09

>

> Dear Ramesh ji,

>

> You mentioned that the Sa delay got over on 29th Aug 2004.

>

> I have a confusion here !!!!!!!.

>

> This lady has Sa of position 14Le35 in her natal chart.

>

> Therefore the Sa delay should be over when Sa assumes position 14Cn35 during

the 1st revolution of the Sa in her life. That is what I think as of now.

>

> Sa assumes position 14Cn35 on 17th Sept 2005.

>

> So the Sa delay should be over on 17th Sept 2005.

>

> On 29th Aug 2004 Sa just entered the Cancer sign in transit. I thought that it

has to travel another 14 degrees 35 mins in order to complete the delay period.

>

> Kindly clarify that to measure the completion of the delay whether the degrees

are important or not.

>

> Thanks to you in advance for clarifying this fundamentals and thanks to Ash ji

for creating a broad platform to clarify such funda's.

>

> Regards,

> Nikhlesh Mathur

Dear Group,

>

> On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 17:13:17 +0530 wrote

>

> Dear Ash Ji and group,

> It is very decent way to analyse the chart individually and discuss one

another on every point of doubt and clarify one's doubt.

> So to say that I am also one amongst them and giving my readings to the forum

members.

> The chart details is DOB 24 May 1979 TOB 04:10 and POB is 28 N 39, 77 E 13.

> The Asc is 15 Ar 55.

> Now the first analysis is for marriage 7th house.

> LoB and LoA is Ve, LoC is Sa.

> Me is 6th lord (12th lord from 7th) occupy house A for 7th and conjunct with

Su

> Su is karak for 10th and occupy house C for 10 th as B.

> Me is also karak for 11th which ishouse C for 7th.

> Me is strongly positioned in house A for 7th with strong 7 bindus thereby

having its negative aspect on house B of eighth. Me is karak for 8th who has

> The planet Ve NK and FK both has also gone to its 12th place from his 2nd and

in opposition to 7th with high bindus of 6 thereby having malefic aspect on its

7th house/

> It means Ve is loosing its status for 7th house matter.

> Further he is combined with Ma and Mo in lagna. Those are very closely

combined thereby making the female native Manglik and with adament behaviour,

more passive.

> Her lagna is with 26 SAV points and 7th has 24 SAV points

> >She might overrule its opponent.

> The distance between Su and Ve is 43 deg.(25 deg 01 min.)But Ve is in navamsa

of Leo.

> In navamsa also Ve is combined with Mo and Sa inlagna.

> The relationship between all the 7th house from lagna,Su and Mo is Ma and Ve

and they are closely combined.

> It is not good for the chart in order to have good relationship with the

spouse.

> There is no blessings in chart but lagna lord and 9th house of navamsa makes

the 5:9 relationship thereby confirming the blessings in navamsa.

> Thus it indicates that marriage can be performed.

> LoD is Mo and LoE is Ju. Mo and Ju is making 4:10 relationship.

> Ju is SD to Mo and giving its point to Mo. Thus Mo becomes the strong.

> The aspect of Mo on 7th is benefic. Thus Mo will be eager to give marriage

during its antara

> if it happens to come before Ju otherwise Ju also can give marriage.

> The blessings constitute in navamsa between 8th house and 12th house thereby

not much effective.

> In rasi 12th lord Ju has come to 4th house with strong 5 bindus and thus

enhancing the result of 4th house.

>

> Delay in marriage-

> Sa occupies 5th house in rasi thus making this chart delay in marriage because

Sa aspects all three house A,B and C.

> There is absence of moderation of delay and Ju does not cause any delay.

> This delay of Sa will be over on 29 Aug 2004 during MD/AD of Su/Ve.

>

> Love affairs-

> As per lesson 14 of love marriages this chart also indicate love marriage.

> The 10th lord Sa is in 5th and aspects 2nd house and 5thlord Su.

> Therefore Sa plays an important role over the lovemaking. Sa is combined with

Ve and Mo in navamsa.

> Ra aspects the Ve from 5th house in rasi.Therefore it indicates that this love

affair will not last longer and it might have discontinued.

> There is no zero in the chart.

>

> Estimated time of marriage-

> When the delay is over on 29 Aug 2004 the next MD/AD of Mo/Mo will start.

> Mo is LoD and aspects benefically to 7th house can give marriage

> Mo is strong in 7th and 12thhouse.with 26 and 17 points respectively but weak

in 5th house with 10 points.

> Since the chart indicates the delay in child birth Mo antara can give the

marriage.

> The probable date of marriage might be between 25 May 2005 to 7 Jun 2005.

>

> Rest of the points will be taken in next mail. I am getting out of time so

this much for to-day.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

> rcmastro

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Try the new India Homepage.

http://in./trynew

>

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

Say if Sa is at 29th deg in 5th house, then it will take Saturn approximate 25.5

years to come to 0 deg of 4th house.

If Sa is at 0 deg in 5th house, then it will take approximately 27.5 years to

come to 0 deg of 4th house.

The difference in 2.5 years comes because in the latter case Sa takes that

additional time to traverse from 0 deg to 30 deg in the 5th house + 25.5 years

to reach 0 deg of 4th house.

That said, we need to take the final entry of Sa into the 0 deg of previous sign

(refer to the explanation in my previous mail).

Cheers !!!

, " nikhlesh mathur "

<nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

>

> Analysis (Prac-nm/2) date 02.11.09.

>

> Practice chart, Female native, 24.05.1979, 04:10 am, 28N40; 77E13,

Asc 15Ar55.

>

> Ref: Ramesh ji's analysis dt 01.11.09

>

> Dear Ramesh ji,

>

> You mentioned that the Sa delay got over on 29th Aug 2004.

>

> I have a confusion here !!!!!!!.

>

> This lady has Sa of position 14Le35 in her natal chart.

>

> Therefore the Sa delay should be over when Sa assumes position 14Cn35 during

>

> Sa assumes position 14Cn35 on 17th Sept 2005.

>

> So the Sa delay should be over on 17th Sept 2005.

>

> On 29th Aug 2004 Sa just entered the Cancer sign in transit. I thought that it

has to travel another 14 degrees 35 mins in order to complete the delay period.

>

> Kindly clarify that to measure the completion of the delay whether the degrees

are important or not.

>

> Thanks to you in advance for clarifying this fundamentals and thanks to Ash ji

for creating a broad platform to clarify such funda's.

>

> Regards,

> Nikhlesh Mathur

Dear Group,

>

> On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 17:13:17 +0530 wrote

>

> Dear Ash Ji and group,

> It is very decent way to analyse the chart individually and discuss one

> So to say that I am also one amongst them and giving my readings to the forum

members.

> The chart details is DOB 24 May 1979 TOB 04:10 and POB is 28 N 39, 77 E 13.

> The Asc is 15 Ar 55.

> Now the first analysis is for marriage 7th house.

> LoB and LoA is Ve, LoC is Sa.

> Me is 6th lord (12th lord from 7th) occupy house A for 7th and conjunct with

Su

> Su is karak for 10th and occupy house C for 10 th as B.

> Me is also karak for 11th which ishouse C for 7th.

> Me is strongly positioned in house A for 7th with strong 7 bindus thereby

> The planet Ve NK and FK both has also gone to its 12th place from his 2nd and

in opposition to 7th with high bindus of 6 thereby having malefic aspect on its

7th house/

> It means Ve is loosing its status for 7th house matter.

> Further he is combined with Ma and Mo in lagna. Those are very closely

more passive.

> Her lagna is with 26 SAV points and 7th has 24 SAV points

> >She might overrule its opponent.

> The distance between Su and Ve is

>

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

The way I ball park this is as follows.

2.5 years = 30 deg (approximate)

30 months = 30 deg (approximate)

Therefore 1 deg = 1 month.

So if Sa is at 18 deg in a sign then i just take 27.5 years - 18 months so that

would be approximately 26 years.

Cheers !!!

, " ashsam73 " <kas wrote:

>

> Dear Ramesh ji and Nikhlesh ji and all participating members:

>

> For delay, we must take the final transit of Sa.

>

> For example, if Sa enters the previous sign, then it retro's out of the sign

and then it re-enters the sign then that is the date we should consider.

>

> Otherwise its temporary effect, but the final entry into the sign after which

it will not retro out.

>

> Hope that helps.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

> , ramesh mishra

<aarceemastro2002@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Nikhlesh Ji,

> > Asper the lessons delay of Sa gets over when transit Sa just enters the sign

previous to the

> > sign of Natal Sa and not as you mentioned.

> > So this way delay shall be over on 29 Aug 2004.

> > Thanks

> > Ramesh Mishra

> > rcmastro

> >

> > --- On Mon, 2/11/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@>

> > Re: Re: RE: Practice Chart

> > aarceemastro2002@

> > Cc:

> > Monday, 2 November, 2009, 6:56 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Analysis (Prac-nm/2) date 02.11.09.

> >

> > Practice chart, Female native, 24.05.1979, 04:10 am, 28N40; 77E13,

Asc 15Ar55.

> >

> > Ref: Ramesh ji's analysis dt 01.11.09

> >

> > Dear Ramesh ji,

> >

> > You mentioned that the Sa delay got over on 29th Aug 2004.

> >

> > I have a confusion here !!!!!!!.

> >

> > This lady has Sa of position 14Le35 in her natal chart.

> >

> > Therefore the Sa delay should be over when Sa assumes position 14Cn35 during

> >

> > Sa assumes position 14Cn35 on 17th Sept 2005.

> >

> > So the Sa delay should be over on 17th Sept 2005.

> >

> > On 29th Aug 2004 Sa just entered the Cancer sign in transit. I thought that

it has to travel another 14 degrees 35 mins in order to complete the delay

period.

> >

> > Kindly clarify that to measure the completion of the delay whether the

degrees are important or not.

> >

> > Thanks to you in advance for clarifying this fundamentals and thanks to Ash

ji for creating a broad platform to clarify such funda's.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Nikhlesh Mathur

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >

> > On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 17:13:17 +0530 wrote

> >

> > Dear Ash Ji and group,

> > It is very decent way to analyse the chart individually and discuss one

> > So to say that I am also one amongst them and giving my readings to the

forum members.

> > The chart details is DOB 24 May 1979 TOB 04:10 and POB is 28 N 39, 77 E 13.

> > The Asc is 15 Ar 55.

> > Now the first analysis is for marriage 7th house.

> > LoB and LoA is Ve, LoC is Sa.

> > Me is 6th lord (12th lord from 7th) occupy house A for 7th and conjunct with

Su

> > Su is karak for 10th and occupy house C for 10 th as B.

> > Me is also karak for 11th which ishouse C for 7th.

> > Me is strongly positioned in house A for 7th with strong 7 bindus thereby

> > The planet Ve NK and FK both has also gone to its 12th place from his 2nd

and in opposition to 7th with high bindus of 6 thereby having malefic aspect on

its 7th house/

> > It means Ve is loosing its status for 7th house matter.

> > Further he is combined with Ma and Mo in lagna. Those are very closely

more passive.

> > Her lagna is with 26 SAV points and 7th has 24 SAV points

> > >She might overrule its opponent.

> > The distance between Su and Ve is 43 deg.(25 deg 01 min.)But Ve is in

navamsa of Leo.

> > In navamsa also Ve is combined with Mo and Sa inlagna.

> > The relationship between all the 7th house from lagna,Su and Mo is Ma and Ve

and they are closely combined.

> > It is not good for the chart in order to have good relationship with the

spouse.

> > There is no blessings in chart but lagna lord and 9th house of navamsa makes

the 5:9 relationship thereby confirming the blessings in navamsa.

> > Thus it indicates that marriage can be performed.

> > LoD is Mo and LoE is Ju. Mo and Ju is making 4:10 relationship.

> > Ju is SD to Mo and giving its point to Mo. Thus Mo becomes the strong.

> > The aspect of Mo on 7th is benefic. Thus Mo will be eager to give marriage

during its antara

> > if it happens to come before Ju otherwise Ju also can give marriage.

> > The blessings constitute in navamsa between 8th house and 12th house thereby

not much effective.

> > In rasi 12th lord Ju has come to 4th house with strong 5 bindus and thus

enhancing the result of 4th house.

> >

> > Delay in marriage-

> > Sa occupies 5th house in rasi thus making this chart delay in marriage

because Sa aspects all three house A,B and C.

> > There is absence of moderation of delay and Ju does not cause any delay.

> > This delay of Sa will be over on 29 Aug 2004 during MD/AD of Su/Ve.

> >

> > Love affairs-

> > As per lesson 14 of love marriages this chart also indicate love marriage.

> > The 10th lord Sa is in 5th and aspects 2nd house and 5thlord Su.

> > Therefore Sa plays an important role over the lovemaking. Sa is combined

with Ve and Mo in navamsa.

> > Ra aspects the Ve from 5th house in rasi.Therefore it indicates that this

love affair will not last longer and it might have discontinued.

> > There is no zero in the chart.

> >

> > Estimated time of marriage-

> > When the delay is over on 29 Aug 2004 the next MD/AD of Mo/Mo will start.

> > Mo is LoD and aspects benefically to 7th house can give marriage

> > Mo is strong in 7th and 12thhouse.with 26 and 17 points respectively but

weak in 5th house with 10 points.

> > Since the chart indicates the delay in child birth Mo antara can give the

marriage.

> > The probable date of marriage might be between 25 May 2005 to 7 Jun 2005.

> >

> > Rest of the points will be taken in next mail. I am getting out of time so

this much for to-day.

> > Thanks and regards.

> > Ramesh Mishra

> > rcmastro

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Try the new India Homepage.

http://in./trynew

> >

>

2nd attempt: Analysis (Prac-nm/3) date 03.11.09.

Practice chart, Female native, 24.05.1979, 04:10 am, 28N40; 77E13, Asc 15Ar55

Dear Group,

Let me attempt the marriage the affair part once again after clearing the funda on Sa delay.

I am assuming time 4.10 itself and not the alternative 4.13 hrs.

Marriage:

1. Sa delay : Full Sa delay as Sa aspects houses A,B,C for 7th house matters. The delay gets over on 29th Aug 2004 when Sa enters Cancer sign.

2. Ju delay : No Ju delay.

3. Blessings : There are no Blessings in the chart. However, in D-9 the lord of 1st and 9th make 5:9 combination.

3. Marital Happiness : Not seen in the chart by the usual formulae (relationships between 1st and 7th from Asc, Moon and Sun in both D-1 and D-9 charts).

Besides, out of the Sign's 2,4,5,7,12 (signs of love) only Taurus has more than 28 points thus limiting the success to marital life.

5. FK and NK both are Ve which is spoiled by Ra.

6. LoD = Mo and LoE = Ju. Both are of high power for 7th house.

7. AD at the time of completion of Sa delay: Ve AD was about to end.

Soon after Mo – Mo dasha started. Her Mo is LoD and very strong for 7th house (26 points).

Yes it aspects house B but it is LoD also for 7th house plus has very high points here.

There are no zero’s in the chart.

So there are strong indications of marriage taking place in the 1st sector itself of Mo AD ( Sept 04 to Dec 04).

One of the events known is that the lady is unhappy in marriage and even asking if she could go for divorce.

The unhappiness is due to her FK and NK (both Ve) being weak for 7th house and badly afflicted also.

Her Moon is also afflicted by Rahu and her Rahu represents Venus which is weak for her 7th house.

The significator of marriage is weak plus the Moon in which she might have got married is again afflicted by Rahu behaving as Ve. So even if she married in high powered planet there is bound to be marital unhappiness associated with her.

And above all her Ju is in Libra in Navansh and this is a major major for unhappiness in marital life.

8. Divorce is not seen in the chart even when there is marital unhappiness. The combinations in her chart do not comply with the stated KAS laws.

Why she had an affair: The yogs for this are:

1. Aspect of Ra on Ve.

2. The KAS law states that when the Lord of 4th (Mo here) and lord of 12th (Ju here) are linked with lord of 2nd (Ve here) and 10th house lord (Sa here) then it promotes an affair .

Here Mo and Ve are together. Ve Ju are 4:10 but in a manner in which Ju would cause problems for Ve rather then being its follower.

The 10th lord Sa is in the Nks of 2nd lord Ve.

Ju is in the Nks of 10th lord Sa.

So with all this the stage is set for having love relationship. The lady must have had love marriage.

Analysis of other questions, I would try later please.

Conclusion:

1. Marriage possibly during Mo AD (Sept 04 to Dec 04).

2. Should have been a Love marriage for reasons mentioned above.

3. Marital relations: Generally unhappy but does not seem to lead to divorce.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 23:08:32 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Nikhlesh Ji,

Asper the lessons delay of Sa gets over when transit Sa just enters the sign previous to the

sign of Natal Sa and not as you mentioned.

So this way delay shall be over on 29 Aug 2004.

Thanks

Ramesh Mishra

>rcmastro

>

>--- On Mon, 2/11/09, nikhlesh mathur wrote:

>

>nikhlesh mathur

>Re: Re: RE: Practice Chart

>aarceemastro2002

>Cc:

>Monday, 2 November, 2009, 6:56 PM

>

>

>Analysis (Prac-nm/2) date 02.11.09.

>

>Practice chart, Female native, 24.05.1979, 04:10 am, 28N40; 77E13, Asc 15Ar55.

>

>Ref: Ramesh ji's analysis dt 01.11.09

>

>Dear Ramesh ji,

>

>You mentioned that the Sa delay got over on 29th Aug 2004.

>

>I have a confusion here !!!!!!!.

>

>This lady has Sa of position 14Le35 in her natal chart.

>

>Therefore the Sa delay should be over when Sa assumes position 14Cn35 during the 1st revolution of the Sa in her life. That is what I think as of now.

>

>Sa assumes position 14Cn35 on 17th Sept 2005.

>

>So the Sa delay should be over on 17th Sept 2005.

>

>On 29th Aug 2004 Sa just entered the Cancer sign in transit. I thought that it has to travel another 14 degrees 35 mins in order to complete the delay period.

>

>Kindly clarify that to measure the completion of the delay whether the degrees are important or not.

>

>Thanks to you in advance for clarifying

this fundamentals and thanks to Ash ji for creating a broad platform to clarify such funda's.

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Dear Group,

>

>On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 17:13:17 +0530 wrote

>

>Dear Ash Ji and group,

>It is very decent way to analyse the chart individually and discuss one another on every point of doubt and clarify one's doubt.

>So to say that I am also one amongst them and giving my readings to the forum members.

>The chart details is DOB 24 May 1979 TOB 04:10 and POB is 28 N 39, 77 E 13.

>The Asc is 15 Ar 55.

>Now the first analysis is for marriage 7th house.

>LoB and LoA is Ve, LoC is Sa.

>Me is 6th lord (12th lord from 7th) occupy house A for 7th and conjunct with Su

>Su is karak for 10th and occupy house C for 10 th as B.

>Me is also karak for 11th which ishouse C for 7th.

>Me is strongly positioned in house A for 7th with strong 7 bindus thereby having its negative aspect on house

B of eighth. Me is karak for 8th who has gone to 12th house from its owning house.

>The planet Ve NK and FK both has also gone to its 12th place from his 2nd and in opposition to 7th with high bindus of 6 thereby having malefic aspect on its 7th house/

>It means Ve is loosing its status for 7th house matter.

>Further he is combined with Ma and Mo in lagna. Those are very closely combined thereby making the female native Manglik and with adament behaviour, more passive.

>Her lagna is with 26 SAV points and 7th has 24 SAV points

>>She might overrule its opponent.

>The distance between Su and Ve is 43 deg.(25 deg 01 min.)But Ve is in navamsa of Leo.

>In navamsa also Ve is combined with Mo and Sa inlagna.

>The relationship between all the 7th house from lagna,Su and Mo is Ma and Ve and they are closely combined.

>It is not good for the chart in order to have good relationship with the spouse.

>There is no blessings in chart but lagna

lord and 9th house of navamsa makes the 5:9 relationship thereby confirming the blessings in navamsa.

>Thus it indicates that marriage can be performed.

>LoD is Mo and LoE is Ju. Mo and Ju is making 4:10 relationship.

>Ju is SD to Mo and giving its point to Mo. Thus Mo becomes the strong.

>The aspect of Mo on 7th is benefic. Thus Mo will be eager to give marriage during its antara

>if it happens to come before Ju otherwise Ju also can give marriage.

>The blessings constitute in navamsa between 8th house and 12th house thereby not much effective.

>In rasi 12th lord Ju has come to 4th house with strong 5 bindus and thus enhancing the result of 4th house.

>

>Delay in marriage-

>Sa occupies 5th house in rasi thus making this chart delay in marriage because Sa aspects all three house A,B and C.

>There is absence of moderation of delay and Ju does not cause any delay.

>This delay of Sa will be over on 29 Aug 2004 during MD/AD of

Su/Ve.

>

>Love affairs-

>As per lesson 14 of love marriages this chart also indicate love marriage.

>The 10th lord Sa is in 5th and aspects 2nd house and 5thlord Su.

>Therefore Sa plays an important role over the lovemaking. Sa is combined with Ve and Mo in navamsa.

>Ra aspects the Ve from 5th house in rasi.Therefore it indicates that this love affair will not last longer and it might have discontinued.

>There is no zero in the chart.

>

>Estimated time of marriage-

>When the delay is over on 29 Aug 2004 the next MD/AD of Mo/Mo will start.

>Mo is LoD and aspects benefically to 7th house can give marriage

>Mo is strong in 7th and 12thhouse.with 26 and 17 points respectively but weak in 5th house with 10 points.

>Since the chart indicates the delay in child birth Mo antara can give the marriage.

>The probable date of marriage might be between 25 May 2005 to 7 Jun 2005.

>

>Rest of the points will be taken in next mail. I am

getting out of time so this much for to-day.

>Thanks and regards.

>Ramesh Mishra

>rcmastro

>

>

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear Bella ji,

I wish to bring the following part of your analysis for discussion, please;

#

“ There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 – Jul/10 as 6th Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th from 2nd and Ve has low points in WSâ€. #

Samdharmi planets act for good.

When you say that Sa is SD to Ve then it means that Sa would stand for Ve if Ve is not itself able to carry out an event (a happy one).

Therefore until the situation in marriage is so bad that the separation is a blessing in disguise, the separation event cannot be considered as a happy event (more so for an Indian lady).

Above all, divorce conditions are not apparently seen in her chart.

Now here Sa has 4:10 relation with Sun such that Sun is the boss and Sa is the subordinate.

Sun is Karak for 10th house and Sa would help Sun in its endeavors (profession). Sa is strong for most of the houses.

The lady has expressed unhappiness in marriage.

Though the reason is not asked for this practice chart but it seems that the lady is well engrossed in professional life and this might be a reason for her discontentment in marriage from her spouse’s side.

Her Karak for profession is Sun which is afflicted by 6th lord and so she will not have her way in professional life and this may be due to marriage and that could perhaps be the reason why she expressed unhappiness in marriage.

Just a thought for discussion............

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 01:28:02 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Ash ji and group,

May24 1979

Here

is my analysis: Rectified TIme

May24

1979 4:13am 28N40 77E13 - Female

Overall:

Lagna

and 7th SAV pts: 26/24 navamsa: 29/26

below average points for 7th Hs and non egoistic in nature.

Lagna

and 7th: Ma/Ve 1:1

Sun

and 7th: Ve/Ma 1:1

Mo

Ve

Ma

Quality:

2nd

Lo isin 1st, 3rd Lo is in 2nd which is

12th from its own house.

Overall

marriage Quality is very very poor.

Blessings:

No Blessings

Su

to Ve

distance:

OK.

6th

Lo:

Me is in 2nd Hs A, Karak for marriage. Now

if 2nd house is spoilt or Ve or 2nd lord of chart then

there might be multiple marriages or marriages might not

last.

Jup in Libra in navamsa.

No

zeros.

DBCE

pts:

30/29/31/44 Should be in business or authoritative post with good

income.

Sectors of Su, 3 sectors of Ju, 1 of Ve and 1 of Me. Would like to lead. She is

not egoistic but would liketo show off in what she is involved or could be

a hypocritehaving aboastful nature.Could be religious. Her

expenditure would be less than her income and hence will have

savings.

Marriage:

Quality

of marriage is poor. All the 7th Hs significators are strong except

Ve. Mo Ma and Ve aspect Hs B, Sa aspects Hs B that leaves Su, Me and Ju or it’s

samdharmi to give the result.

Delay: Full Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. No Ju

delay.

Delay period ends in June 2004 which is Mo antra. Mo being LoD is

eager but aspects Hs B and also Sa in 5th causes more delay. Then

comes Ma antra where Ma aspects Hs B therefore Ra antra should have given

marriage as Ra is samdharmi to Sa LoE third sector which is Jan 2007-Jul

Affair:

She could have had an affair in Mo antra as Mo being LoD with high

pts in WS, in between Aug/04 and Jun/05.

Child

Birth:

5th

Hs significators are Su, Me, Ve and Sa.

Sa

being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception

time could be in between Dec/08 – Jun/09.

Divorce

or Separation:

Jup

in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from

2nd. Ve is with Ma. Sa aspects luminaries. Overall quality is

zero.

There

might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 – Jul/10 as

6th Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being

spoilt, in 12th from 2nd and Ve has low points in WS.

Conclusion:

Possible

having affair inbetween Aug/04-Jun/05.

She

should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.

Conception

is possible in Sa antra first sector Jan/09-Jun/09.

I

could see her complaining after marriage as her overall quality is very poor.

There are Yogs for multiple relationshipsand unhappiness in married

life.

Thank

you,

-Bella.

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

I will be glad to discuss this point with you from my viewpoint. Again please correct me if I am wrong.

Why I see Separation or Divorce:

First, marriage quality is very very poor from Asc, Su Mo Ve and Ma and 7th lord relationship which is zero. I think 1:1 relationship is similar to 2:12 She might always have disputes with spouse.

Ve is NK and FK in 12th from it's own hs.

Me 6th Lo is in Hs A. karak for marriage. Ve is lord of 2nd and 7th and 6th Lo being in this Hs spoils the overall result.

Now this Ve is with Ma in Rasi and with Sa in navamsa which enhances the neagtive aspect of Ve. Sa also aspects the luminaries. Sa conjoins Mo and has the 8th aspect to Su in navamsa.

Now with that said, Ve is not sopilt by Su/Ve distance or Ve is not in Su nakshatra, But Ve is spoilt due to the above given reasons which will give it's negative effect to the result, enhancing the bad qualities.

Ju is NRK and FRK in Li navamsa. This Ju is spoilt. Again it is with Ra and in 2nd Hs in navamsa.

So from this I am concluding tha if the quality is poor and the karaks spoilt then even though the event will happen but will cause a break or separation.

Here is a quote from one of the messages from dear Ash ji's email that I have saved with my reference notes. I am sorry I donot have the message number for this but here it is:

" Now for divorce to happen, there must be some yogs in the chart for example as per KAS we check Ju in libra or say Ve is in krittika or Ve to Sun distance is more than 43deg20 and such a Venus is aspected by Saturn and Saturn aspects luminary or if Sun to Venus distance is less than 3deg20 and Ve is aspected by Saturn and Saturn aspects luminary, or Ve in nakshtra of Sun worst being in krittika, Venus being in aadra, mula, jayeshta, Ju being 6th lord and in lagna or even Ju with less than 4 bindus placed in 7th house, or Ju in lagna also plays a part in divorce and particularly it its 6th lord and aspects 2nd lord and 7th house or 7th lord in rasi or navamsa.

Then for disputes we check lagna, su, mo, ve and ma and their 7th lords if they are in 6:8 or 2:12 then more chances of divorce.

These are some of the laws."

This was my view point on Separation or break in this chart.

Now Timing:

I was seeing Sa antra because Ve being samdharmi to Sa and also Me being 6th Lo is in 4:10 with Sa.

But,

Thank you Nikhlesh ji, for bringing out to my attention that samdharmi planets act for better results.

Therefore Sa antra cannot break the relationship.

Now, keeping that in mind, I think break could still be possible during the antra after Sa which is Me because of Me being 6th Lo in 2nd Hs. which is Jun 2010 - Nov 2011.

This is what I think. Nikhlesh ji please feel free to comment on my thoughts.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

nikhlesh mathur

Tuesday, November 03, 2009 7:19 AM

Re: RE: Practice Chart

Practice chart, Female native, 24.05.1979, 04:10 am, 28N40; 77E13, Asc 15Ar55Dear Bella ji, I wish to bring the following part of your analysis for discussion, please;#“ There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 – Jul/10 as 6th Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th from 2nd and Ve has low points in WSâ€. #Samdharmi planets act for good. When you say that Sa is SD to Ve then it means that Sa would stand for Ve if Ve is not itself able to carry out an event (a happy one). Therefore until the situation in marriage is so bad that the separation is a blessing in disguise, the separation event cannot be considered as a happy event (more so for an Indian lady).Above all, divorce conditions are not apparently seen in her chart.Now here Sa has 4:10 relation with Sun such that Sun is the boss and Sa is the subordinate. Sun is Karak for 10th house and Sa would help Sun in its endeavors (profession). Sa is strong for most of the houses.The lady has expressed unhappiness in marriage. Though the reason is not asked for this practice chart but it seems that the lady is well engrossed in professional life and this might be a reason for her discontentment in marriage from her spouse’s side.Her Karak for profession is Sun which is afflicted by 6th lord and so she will not have her way in professional life and this may be due to marriage and that could perhaps be the reason why she expressed unhappiness in marriage. Just a thought for discussion............Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Mon, 02 Nov 2009 01:28:02 +0530 wrote>Dear Ash ji and group,May24 1979Here is my analysis: Rectified TImeMay24 1979 4:13am 28N40 77E13 - FemaleOverall:Lagna and 7th SAV pts: 26/24 navamsa: 29/26 below average points for 7th Hs and non egoistic in nature.Lagna and 7th: Ma/Ve 1:1Sun and 7th: Ve/Ma 1:1Mo and 7th: Ma/Ve 1:1Ve and 7th: Ma/Ve 1:1Ma and 7th: Ma/Ve 1:1Quality:2nd Lo isin 1st, 3rd Lo is in 2nd which is 12th from its own house.Overall marriage Quality is very very poor.Blessings: No BlessingsSu to Ve distance: OK.6th Lo: Me is in 2nd Hs A, Karak for marriage. Now if 2nd house is spoilt or Ve or 2nd lord of chart then there might be multiple marriages or marriages might not last.Jup in Libra in navamsa.No zeros.DBCE pts: 30/29/31/44 Should be in business or authoritative post with good income.4 Sectors of Su, 3 sectors of Ju, 1 of Ve and 1 of Me. Would like to lead. She is not egoistic but would liketo show off in what she is involved or could be a hypocritehaving aboastful nature.Could be religious. Her expenditure would be less than her income and hence will have savings.Marriage:Quality of marriage is poor. All the 7th Hs significators are strong except Ve. Mo Ma and Ve aspect Hs B, Sa aspects Hs B that leaves Su, Me and Ju or it’s samdharmi to give the result.Delay: Full Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. No Ju delay.Delay period ends in June 2004 which is Mo antra. Mo being LoD is eager but aspects Hs B and also Sa in 5th causes more delay. Then comes Ma antra where Ma aspects Hs B therefore Ra antra should have given marriage as Ra is samdharmi to Sa LoE third sector which is Jan 2007-Jul 2007.Affair:She could have had an affair in Mo antra as Mo being LoD with high pts in WS, in between Aug/04 and Jun/05. Child Birth:5th Hs significators are Su, Me, Ve and Sa.Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 – Jun/09.Divorce or Separation:Jup in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from 2nd. Ve is with Ma. Sa aspects luminaries. Overall quality is zero. There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 – Jul/10 as 6th Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th from 2nd and Ve has low points in WS.Conclusion:Possible having affair inbetween Aug/04-Jun/05.She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.Conception is possible in Sa antra first sector Jan/09-Jun/09. I could see her complaining after marriage as her overall quality is very poor. There are Yogs for multiple relationshipsand unhappiness in married life.Thank you,-Bella.

Analysis (Prac-nm/4) date 04.11.09.

Dear Bella ji,

I thank you for your prompt mails as they have really set the ball rolling for positive discussions on the chart.

Our seniors have already corrected us on few points which shall go a long way in our education. I feel we are all in the same class and the Masters are allowing us to discuss and and the same time keeping an eye on us (perhaps, without a cane in their hands).

I wish to further discuss, without the fear of our Masters, the points nicely elucidated by you.

1. I feel that having poor marital relations does not necessarily lead to divorce. For an event like divorce to happen it is important to study the spouse’s chart also which we do not have it here. It is difficult to judge the same from chart of a single person until of course the indications are very strong. This chart does not have strong indications for divorce.

2. In this chart there is no doubt that marital unhappiness is seen clearly but again for the divorce to happen it would take 2 or more strong factors (Lesson 12) to have their effects on the native.

3. The psychology of the native would also play a significant role in stressing for a condition like divorce (more for Indian females). We see here that this lady does not have high ashtakvarg points for her 1st house. So she can never be rudely adamant. Next, the difference between points for 1st and 7th houses is negligible. So she might not be in a strong position to put her foot down on all matters concerning her spouse. Further we find that the points for houses 3,6,10, 11 are not exactly in rising order. That does not make her a person who goes hammer and tongs in all situations for all sorts of endeavors (mostly of professional kinds).

4. So what I visualize about her is that she would complain, she would resist, she would harp on minor issues, she would cry foul, she would want to have her way BUT having said this she would never be able to sustain (or carry on) her so called fight. Her 3rd lord is placed 12th from 3rd house reducing her courage and will power. That is what I feel when I try to study her personality from her chart.

5. Now see the points for her 7th houses. All planets except Venus are strong for 7th house. That generally does not indicate separation.

6. Now let me come to your justification factors. You said Ve is 12th from its own house (2nd house). So this will reduce the effects of the 2nd house (relationships with other people, wealth accumulation, voicing the words etc). That Ve is 12th from 2nd house does not, I think, spoil the marriage to the tune of divorce. However Ve being Karak and spoilt would cause unhappiness in marriage. There is a difference in these two facets.

7. The 6th lord in House A will tend to be a spoils-sport for matters related to the 2nd house as said above. Had it been in the 7th house then of course we would have said that it will hamper married life in some way. Me is not karak for marriage here. By being in 2nd house (house A) it would rather facilitate marriage, albeit in a problematic manner, owing to it being 6th lord.

8. You have somewhere mentioned that Sa has 8th aspect on Su in Navansh. Saturn does not have 8th aspect at all. It has only 3rd, 7th and 10th aspects. So it aspects Sun in the natal chart. Sa does not aspect Moon in this chart.

9. Ju, the root karak for marriage is very strong for 7th house and 12th house. Her Ju is controlled by Moon (4:10 relationship where Ju is SD to Moon). Moon represents mind and is strong for 7th house (26 points) and so she would tend to think from her mind (not from heart). That is, the root karak for marriage is controlled by mind (Moon) which is good for the 7th house (high points). So that would not lead to divorce, I think.

10. This lady, according to me would have good chances of professional development, higher income during the AD of Sa (Dec 08 to July 2010). She may have opportunities to go abroad and that might be a reason for a temporary separation. I feel a foreign trip might come her way in the AD of Me. But this is not that separation for which we are discussing here.

11. So what I conclude is:

i) This chart does not comply with 2 or more parameters which indicate divorce / breakage. So that is not seen as per me.

ii) Yes, the chart shows disputes with spouse which is resulting in unhappiness in married life. Professional reasons should be more prominent here for creating the marital disputes.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 21:58:50 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

I will be glad to discuss this point with you from my

viewpoint. Again please correct me if I am wrong.

Why I see Separation or Divorce:

First, marriage quality is very very poor from Asc, Su Mo

Ve and Ma and 7th lord relationship which is zero. I think 1:1 relationship is

similar to 2:12 She might always have disputes with spouse.

Ve is NK and FK in 12th from it's own hs.

Me 6th Lo is in Hs A. karak for marriage. Ve is lord of

2nd and 7thand 6th Lo being in this Hs spoils

theoverallresult.

Now this Ve is with Ma in Rasi and with Sa in navamsa

which enhances the neagtive aspect of Ve. Sa also aspects the luminaries. Sa

conjoins Mo and has the 8th aspect to Su in navamsa.

Now with that said, Ve is not sopilt by Su/Ve distance or

Ve is not in Su nakshatra, But Ve is spoilt due to the above given reasons which

will give it's negative effect to the result, enhancing

the bad qualities.

Ju is NRK and FRKin Li navamsa. This Ju is spoilt.

Again it is with Ra and in 2nd Hs in navamsa.

So from this I am concluding tha if the quality is poor

and the karaks spoilt then even though the event will happen but will cause a

break or separation.

Here is a quote from one of the messages from dear Ash

ji's email that I have saved with my reference notes. I am sorry I donot have

the message number for this but here it is:

"

Now for divorce to happen, there must be some yogs in the chart for example as

per KAS we check Ju in libra or say Ve is in krittika or Ve to Sun distance is

more than 43deg20 and such a Venus is aspected by Saturn and Saturn aspects

luminary or if Sun to Venus distance is less than 3deg20 and Ve is aspected by

Saturn and Saturn aspects luminary, or Ve in nakshtra of Sun worst being in

krittika, Venus being in aadra, mula, jayeshta, Ju being 6th lord and

in lagna or even Ju with less than 4 bindus placed in 7th house, or

Ju in lagna also plays a part in divorce and particularly it its 6th

lord and aspects 2nd lord and 7th house or 7th

lord in rasi or navamsa.

Then

for disputes we check lagna, su, mo, ve and ma and their 7th lords if

they are in 6:8 or 2:12 then more chances of divorce.

These

are some of the laws."

This was my view point on Separation or break in this

chart.

Now Timing:

I was seeing Sa antra because Ve being samdharmi to Sa and

also Me being 6th Lo is in 4:10 with Sa.

But,

Thank you Nikhlesh ji, for bringing out to my attention

that samdharmi planets act for better results.

Therefore Sa antra cannot break the

relationship.

Now, keeping that in mind, I think break could still be

possible during the antra after Sa which is Me because of Me being 6th Lo in 2nd

Hs. which is Jun 2010 - Nov 2011.

This is what I think. Nikhlesh ji please feel free to

comment on my thoughts.

Thank you,

-Bella.