> *Dhiyo yo nah prachodayat *

>

>

> *The literal meaning of the mantra is:*

>

> O God! You are Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Almighty, You are all Light. You

> are all Knowledge and Bliss. You are Destroyer of fear, You are Creator of

> this Universe, You are the Greatest of all. We bow and meditate upon Your

> light. You guide our intellect in the right direction.

>

Guest guest

A beautiful mantra i have been using for many yrs...it wasn't until this humble servant joined this wonderful group that i have made several breakthroughs...this morning i awaoke to experience absolute silence!...no noise in my mind at all!...bless all of you my brothers for your unflagging support and most of all the one who made all of us and affords all the golden opportunities of pure awareness...dave --- On Sun, 3/7/10, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs GAYATRI MANTRA Received: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 9:02 AM

GAYATRI MANTRA > Gayatri mantra has been bestowed the greatest importance in Vedic> dharma. This mantra has also been termed as Savitri and Ved-Mata, the mother of the Vedas.>> *Om bhur bhuvah swah *>> *Tat savitur varenyam *>> *Bhargo devasya dheemahi *>> *Dhiyo yo nah prachodayat *>>> *The literal meaning of the mantra is:*>> O God! You are Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Almighty, You are all Light. You> are all Knowledge and Bliss. You are Destroyer of fear, You are Creator of> this Universe, You are the Greatest of all. We bow and meditate upon Your> light. You guide our intellect in the right direction.>

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Dear David

please say thank you to your SELF

that is the SOURCE of everyone and everything

and following this mantra or another one suited to your INNER BEING

is a m u s t

it helps us so much indeed to overcome the obstacles GD sends us in ITS Grace

all the best

SILENCE STILLNESS NO THOUGHTS

best remedy in this persons being

yours in Bhagavan

michael

-

DAVID BENTLEY

Sunday, March 07, 2010 1:15 PM

Re: GAYATRI MANTRA

A beautiful mantra i have been using for many yrs...it wasn't until this humble servant joined this wonderful group that i have made several breakthroughs...this morning i awaoke to experience absolute silence!...no noise in my mind at all!...bless all of you my brothers for your unflagging support and most of all the one who made all of us and affords all the golden opportunities of pure awareness...dave --- On Sun, 3/7/10, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs (AT) (DOT) co.uk> GAYATRI MANTRA Received: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 9:02 AM

GAYATRI MANTRA > Gayatri mantra has been bestowed the greatest importance in Vedic> dharma. This mantra has also been termed as Savitri and Ved-Mata, the mother of the Vedas.>> *Om bhur bhuvah swah *>> *Tat savitur varenyam *>> *Bhargo devasya dheemahi *>> *Dhiyo yo nah prachodayat *>>> *The literal meaning of the mantra is:*>> O God! You are Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Almighty, You are all Light. You> are all Knowledge and Bliss. You are Destroyer of fear, You are Creator of> this Universe, You are the Greatest of all. We bow and meditate upon Your> light. You guide our intellect in the right direction.>

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!