IndiaDivine.org

Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

thanks for that info. yea galstones SUCK. I had 38 of them in my galbladder... I was only 19 when I had to have it taken out,the doctor said that was a massive amount of stones for my age. It was from all the whoppers with cheese I ate when I was pregnant I am sure. My 1st son was 6 months old when I had it taken out, I had to take him out on his 1st halloween limping and cringing down the street from the recovery of my surgery... I think that surgery, is MUCH worse than child birth for sure... I'd rather push out another 11lbs kid than have another surgery. I had a tubal 6 weeks ago, again, I would rather have another 11lb kid then surgery.....

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: Hi I am new, and I have many questions... Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 8:02 PM

what she said!

:)

my father had real problems with gall stones...something i am sooo not looking forward to

Blue Rose Jun 27, 2008 3:51 PM @gro ups.com Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

Iron-rich foods from a quick Google-search:

# beans, including kidney, lima, navy, black, pinto, soy beans, and lentils# iron fortified whole grains, including cereals, breads, rice, and pasta# greens, including collard greens, kale, mustard greens, spinach, and turnip greens# tofu# vegetables, including broccoli, swiss chard, asparagus, parsley, watercress, brussel sprouts# blackstrap molasses# nuts# dried fruits, such as raisins, prunes, dates and apricots

Always, always, always research a diet thoroughly before going on it. I have a food diary and discovered that I eat more than the recommended daily supply of protein and calcium--and iron's actually not all that bad given I don't take any supplements.

I know a bit about eating for a gallbladder, so get low fat tofu, et cetera.

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Rene From Cali <californiafairy24@ > wrote:

Me either, but I do get annemic very easy whether I am trying or not trying to be veg. It just seems to subside when I take iron pills, but those make me not be able to go potty lol.. so I was just going back to meat eating with red meats, and that stopped it. Then I got sick from that, because I have no galbladder due to galstones, from ... eating red meat.. so.. lol so I felt like I couldn't win no matter what I did. I need to be able to find the way to be veg, or vegan and not get sick..... that is why I joined this list. Seemed like a great place to get some information. :)

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915@ gmail.com> wrote:

Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915@ gmail.com> Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

@gro ups.comFriday, June 27, 2008, 7:26 PM

Welcome :)No kids so can't help you there. I've been Vegan for almost 2 years and haven't had any "negative" health at all, so I'm not sure what you might have done "wrong".

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Rene From Cali <californiafairy24@ > wrote:

Hi I am new to your list thank you for letting me join.

I am not a vegan yet, though I am seeking information, and have many questions.

I tried to go vegatarian last year, but I got really annemic and sick. Is there a way to avoid this if I am going to try this again ? I am a mommie of 6 kids, I can't be passing out lol

Also, with the whole milk issue... if you have a 6 week old baby on formula.. how can one be vegan. I have a baby who is on formula, and I am not sure how to justify it if I am going to go vegan. I also have an 18 mo who is on whole milk. What do vegans do for their babies ??

I also wanted to add that I was inspired to think again about becoming vegan due to the tv show 30 days where they took a hunter from NC and put him in a vegan family.

I have more questions but I won't overwelm, I just wanted to say thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Rene' Toro

-- Gymbo in Texas"We're going to go fast for Bobby!" RIP Bobby Hamilton 5/29/57-1/7/ 07"Cue the Duck!" RIP BP 7/12/41-1/16/ 07www.myspace. com/nascartaebog ymmie

-- Email: bluerose156@ gmail..comAIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156http://x-bluerose- x.livejournal. com~http://groups. / group/Boston_ Gothichttp://groups. / group/Boston_ Mystichttp://groups. / group/Boston- Pagans

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.” - Bill Moyers

Guest guest

HI Rene

Welcome to the group. To avoid becoming anaemic you could eat dried apricots (soaked in water for a couple of hours) - they are lovely. I think as your baby is already on milk formula you shouldn't think about changing him/her. Maybe when the baby is a bit older and you have worked out exactly what to eat as a vegan you could gradually change the children to vegan, if that is what you want to do. I don't know much about feeding babies/children a vegan diet but you could contact The Vegan Society http://www.vegansociety.com/home.php who will be able to give you advice.

Jo

-

Rene From Cali

Friday, June 27, 2008 6:58 PM

Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

I tried to go vegatarian last year, but I got really annemic and sick. Is there a way to avoid this if I am going to try this again ? I am a mommie of 6 kids, I can't be passing out lol

Also, with the whole milk issue... if you have a 6 week old baby on formula.. how can one be vegan. I have a baby who is on formula, and I am not sure how to justify it if I am going to go vegan. I also have an 18 mo who is on whole milk. What do vegans do for their babies ??

I also wanted to add that I was inspired to think again about becoming vegan due to the tv show 30 days where they took a hunter from NC and put him in a vegan family.

I have more questions but I won't overwelm, I just wanted to say thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Rene' Toro

Guest guest

That sounds like a good advert for the diet. Your girls are growing up quickly - doesn't time fly?

Jo

-

Peter VV

Friday, June 27, 2008 8:21 PM

Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

Hi and welcome,dont think you had a well balanced vegetarian diet to get anemic and sick?, eat plenty of greens, and if needs be take a suppliment.

My kids are vegie ( not vegan ) from birth, and unfortunately were given formula, and as vegies drink moo juice, but now they are 11 and 14 ( two girls, the oldest is as tall as me!), and are rarely ill.

Peter vv

Rene From Cali <californiafairy24 > Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 6:58:03 PM Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

Rene' Toro

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Guest guest

Hi Rene

The choices are limited if you eat in 'normal' cafes/restaurants. We usually eat out in vegetarian places, so it's not much bother. Quite a few people where I work are veggies anyway, and although most of our friends are not veggie, they usually consider us when going out.

I never worried about giving up meat because it was almost my least favourite part of the meal. I always loved the veggies and potatoes best. I found that once I gave up meat and had dairy only very occasionally I became healthier and caught a lot fewer colds. Also, I found the opposite when not buying meat. Here meat is a lot more expensive than beans, lentils, tofu etc. so we can eat a lot more cheaply now we don't eat meat.

Jo

-

Rene From Cali

Friday, June 27, 2008 8:19 PM

I have some non kid questions to, does anyone feel limited when going out places where to eat. We are big amusement park people. We love disneyland.. etc.. how would you be able to eat there if you can not bring foods into the parks ????

Does anyone feel limited when going out with friends who are not vegan, such as going out to eat in groups. How can you find something ? What about traveling ? Is anyone here someone who used to not be vegan/veg ??? How did you change ? How did you stop the want for wanting to eat meat ? Was it very hard. When I tried it last year, it was hard at first, then I got sick, and weak, so I had to stop. Going out to bbqs with friends, and resteraunts I found to be very hard for me.

I also wanted to know how making the change impacted your food bills. When I was trying to be veg, I noticed it costs a lot more to cook that way. How can you budget and still be able to be vegan/ veg. :)Thanks !!Rene in CA

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions... Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 7:12 PM

welcome and greetings rene

i'll let one of the folks who raised vegan/veg kids answer yer questions!

cheers

fraggle

Rene From Cali Jun 27, 2008 1:58 PM @gro ups.com Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

Rene' Toro

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Guest guest

Hi Rene

Why don't you try taking a vegan multivitamin and mineral supplement. That should stop you becoming anaemic. I can't remember what now, but there is some link between vitamin E and becoming anaemic, so you would get that from a multi supplement.

Jo

-

Rene From Cali

Friday, June 27, 2008 8:29 PM

Me either, but I do get annemic very easy whether I am trying or not trying to be veg. It just seems to subside when I take iron pills, but those make me not be able to go potty lol.. so I was just going back to meat eating with red meats, and that stopped it. Then I got sick from that, because I have no galbladder due to galstones, from ... eating red meat.. so.. lol so I felt like I couldn't win no matter what I did. I need to be able to find the way to be veg, or vegan and not get sick..... that is why I joined this list. Seemed like a great place to get some information. :)

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 > wrote:

Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 >Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions... Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 7:26 PM

Welcome :)No kids so can't help you there. I've been Vegan for almost 2 years and haven't had any "negative" health at all, so I'm not sure what you might have done "wrong".

Rene' Toro

-- Gymbo in Texas"We're going to go fast for Bobby!" RIP Bobby Hamilton 5/29/57-1/7/ 07"Cue the Duck!" RIP BP 7/12/41-1/16/ 07www.myspace. com/nascartaebog ymmie

Guest guest

how did i stop eating meat...

good question..no short answer...

grew up in meat eating family..dead flesh 6 meals a day....(funny, when i think back waaay way way back...beofre time began, i remember that everything i made with my maternal grandmother was vegetarian...sauces, curing oilives, canning, etc)

sometime in the mid 80's i started having doubts about it all. i was (and still am i would gather) deeply interested in environmentlaism, loved animals, raised tons of baby orphaned animals, etc

but, livedin a household that was very meat orientated. my father loved nature, he would tell me all the time...of course he hunted and trapped. a lot of trapping. the whole winter..oh the stories i could tell.

but, as i said, in the mid 80's i was questioning eating meat, a lot. the whole destruction of the environment, the death of animals, etc. didn't know any veggies (the first vegetarians i met i was a sophmorei n highskool, their were a pair of seniors who were vegetarian, and they made lunch for whatever science class i had with them one day..everything was cheese..turned me right off for a long long time)

i started by doing not so nice things to fast food restaurants...big business bugged me...fast food restaurants were a big business..sameness, everywhere...

met my first vegan in the late 80's..he was odd to say the least....then met a bunch..there was a largish vegan punk scene in orange county in the late 80's.

then one day in 1989, i said "screw it, eating animals is wrong! i don't need to kill them!" and went vegan.

had no idea what i was doing...

i was basically a step above homelessness...was dumpster diving most of my meals..table scoring, that sort of thing...

so, after, i dunno, a month? i started over as vegetarian and just tried to learn as much as possible, find out how things worked, what ingredients meant what and came from where, etc, and its just been one big journey of learning.

cheers

fraggle

-

Rene From Cali

I

? Is anyone here someone who used to not be vegan/veg ??? How did you change ? How did you stop the want for wanting to eat meat ? Was it very hard. When I tried it last year, it was hard at first, then I got sick, and weak, so I had to stop. Going out to bbqs with friends, and resteraunts I found to be very hard for me.

I also wanted to know how making the change impacted your food bills. When I was trying to be veg, I noticed it costs a lot more to cook that way. How can you budget and still be able to be vegan/ veg. :)Thanks !!Rene in CA

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions... Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 7:12 PM

cheers

fraggle

Rene From Cali Jun 27, 2008 1:58 PM @gro ups.com Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

Rene' Toro

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

My mum died of cancer just after her 50 birthday, my dad had high blood pressure and heart problems, died of a heart attack. My mum's mum had heart failure. My mum's dad died of an aneurysm, after it slowly paralysed him. My dad's mum died of pneumonia or was it heart trouble (Peter - do you know?), my dad's dad died of tuberculosis.

Well, we all have to die of something - don't worry, be happy!

Jo

-

fraggle

Friday, June 27, 2008 9:12 PM

you can have it

sorry your father died so young..that's terrible

how come you have high cholesterol? vegan diet helping at all?

oh, but i must get back at ya i guess..it just wouldn't be us would it if i didn't? hee hee

no one in my blood family is bald..everyone had full heads o hair til their last day....

my dad is bald....thanx dad...thanx for the genes...

sheesh

my father's mother was diabetic..my mom is diabetic ( i guess)....great..something else swimming in my gene pool

Peter VV Jun 27, 2008 4:08 PM Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

My father died aged 54 from heart problems, I`m 47, and have high cholestrol.

Just thought I would take this twisted opportunity to trump you for once!

yes, people I am a sick,sick individual.....................

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 9:02:00 PMRe: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

what she said!

my father had real problems with gall stones...something i am sooo not looking forward to

Blue Rose Jun 27, 2008 3:51 PM @gro ups.com Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

# beans, including kidney, lima, navy, black, pinto, soy beans, and lentils# iron fortified whole grains, including cereals, breads, rice, and pasta# greens, including collard greens, kale, mustard greens, spinach, and turnip greens# tofu# vegetables, including broccoli, swiss chard, asparagus, parsley, watercress, brussel sprouts# blackstrap molasses# nuts# dried fruits, such as raisins, prunes, dates and apricots

Always, always, always research a diet thoroughly before going on it. I have a food diary and discovered that I eat more than the recommended daily supply of protein and calcium--and iron's actually not all that bad given I don't take any supplements.

Rene' Toro

Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915@ gmail.com> Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

Rene' Toro

-- Email: bluerose156@ gmail.comAIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156http://x-bluerose- x.livejournal. com~http://groups. / group/Boston_ Gothichttp://groups. / group/Boston_ Mystichttp://groups. / group/Boston- Pagans “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

Do you get enough essential fatty acids?

Jo

-

Peter VV

Friday, June 27, 2008 9:08 PM

yes, people I am a sick,sick individual.....................

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 9:02:00 PMRe: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

what she said!

Rene' Toro

Rene' Toro

-- Email: bluerose156@ gmail.comAIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156http://x-bluerose- x.livejournal. com~http://groups. / group/Boston_ Gothichttp://groups. / group/Boston_ Mystichttp://groups. / group/Boston- Pagans “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

Hi Rene,

Im vegan and i have a 17 month old vegetarian son. He was breastfed

for a year so i don't know about formula. Its hard to justify being

vegan and buying dairy for my son. I guess i just think that i have

made my decision and Tom will have the opportunity to make an informed

decision when he is older.

I would be very wary of feeding your children a vegan based diet

before consulting a dietitian or doctor. There are risks for babies

fed on a heavily soy based diet. Nutritian is very important for any

children. I do know that in austrlia you can get soy formula. I

strongly suggest talking to your doctor or a dietician before changing

your babies formula.

Green leafy vegetables are a great source of iron. I imagine that

having 6 kids makes it difficult to keep a strict diet completely

sufficient in everything. Perhaps a multivitamin is a good option. I

only have one kid and i struggle! When eating iron rich food its

important to have a source of vitamin c with it becuase it helps the

absorbtion of the iron.

Vitamin b12 needs to be supplimented because its impossible to get in

a vegan diet. It makes you pretty damn vague and unwell if you don't

have it, as well as depressed.

Hmm i hope i have helped a bit. Vegan sites have a lot of good info on

nutritian. I spoke to my doctor when i became vegan and she was very

supportive even though i was breastfeeding. its good to have a

supportive doctor to consult and get real, unbiased info.

Anyway good luck.

, Rene From Cali

<californiafairy24 wrote:

>

> I have some non kid questions to, does anyone feel limited when

going out places where to eat. We are big amusement park people. We

love disneyland.. etc.. how would you be able to eat there if you can�

not bring foods into the parks ????

> Does anyone feel limited when going out with friends who are not

vegan, such as going out to eat in groups. How can you find something

? What about traveling ?

> Is anyone here someone who used to not be vegan/veg ??? How did you

change ? How did you stop the want for wanting to eat meat ? Was it

very hard. When I tried it last year, it was hard at first, then I got

sick, and weak, so I had to stop. Going out to bbqs with friends, and

resteraunts I found to be very hard for me.

> I also wanted to know how making the change impacted your food

bills. When I was trying to be veg, I noticed it costs a lot more to

cook that way. How can you budget and still be able to be vegan/ veg. :)

> Thanks !!

> Rene in CA

>

>

> Rene' Toro

> �

> �

>

> --- On Fri, 6/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx

> Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

>

> Friday, June 27, 2008, 7:12 PM

>

> i'll let one of the folks who raised vegan/veg kids answer yer

questions!

> cheers

> fraggle

>

>

>

>

> Rene From Cali

> Jun 27, 2008 1:58 PM

> @gro ups.com

> Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

>

>

>

>

>

> �I am not a vegan yet, though I am seeking information, and have

many questions.

> �I tried to go vegatarian last year, but I got really annemic and

sick. Is there a way to avoid this if I am going to try this again ? I

am a mommie of 6 kids, I can't be passing out lol

> Also, with the whole milk issue... if you have a 6 week old baby on

formula... how can one be vegan. I have a baby who is on formula, and

I am not sure how to justify it if I am going to go vegan. I also have

an 18 mo who is on whole milk. What do vegans do for their babies ??

> I also wanted to add that I was inspired to think again about

becoming vegan due to the tv show 30 days where they took a hunter

from NC and put him in a vegan family.

> �I have more questions but I won't overwelm, I just wanted to say

thanks in advance for answering my questions.

>

> Rene' Toro

> �

> �

>

> Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

> Confucius

>

Guest guest

I take an EFA once a day.

Peter vv

jo <jo.heartwork Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 11:45:33 PMRe: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

Do you get enough essential fatty acids?

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Friday, June 27, 2008 9:08 PM

yes, people I am a sick,sick individual.. ......... ......... .

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comFriday, 27 June, 2008 9:02:00 PMRe: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

what she said!

Rene' Toro

Rene' Toro

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Guest guest

Exactly, if its to be then its to be, worrying about it wont help or change things.When my time is up , then its up.

Peter vv

jo <jo.heartwork Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 11:38:51 PMRe: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

My mum died of cancer just after her 50 birthday, my dad had high blood pressure and heart problems, died of a heart attack. My mum's mum had heart failure. My mum's dad died of an aneurysm, after it slowly paralysed him. My dad's mum died of pneumonia or was it heart trouble (Peter - do you know?), my dad's dad died of tuberculosis.

Well, we all have to die of something - don't worry, be happy!

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Friday, June 27, 2008 9:12 PM

you can have it

sorry your father died so young..that' s terrible

how come you have high cholesterol? vegan diet helping at all?

oh, but i must get back at ya i guess..it just wouldn't be us would it if i didn't? hee hee

no one in my blood family is bald..everyone had full heads o hair til their last day....

my dad is bald....thanx dad...thanx for the genes...

sheesh

my father's mother was diabetic..my mom is diabetic ( i guess)....great. .something else swimming in my gene pool

Peter VV Jun 27, 2008 4:08 PM @gro ups.com Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

yes, people I am a sick,sick individual.. ......... ......... .

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comFriday, 27 June, 2008 9:02:00 PMRe: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

what she said!

Rene' Toro

Rene' Toro

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

And he lived happy ever after..............:)

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 11:32:06 PMRe: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

how did i stop eating meat...

good question..no short answer...

grew up in meat eating family..dead flesh 6 meals a day....(funny, when i think back waaay way way back...beofre time began, i remember that everything i made with my maternal grandmother was vegetarian.. .sauces, curing oilives, canning, etc)

sometime in the mid 80's i started having doubts about it all. i was (and still am i would gather) deeply interested in environmentlaism, loved animals, raised tons of baby orphaned animals, etc

but, livedin a household that was very meat orientated. my father loved nature, he would tell me all the time...of course he hunted and trapped. a lot of trapping. the whole winter..oh the stories i could tell.

but, as i said, in the mid 80's i was questioning eating meat, a lot. the whole destruction of the environment, the death of animals, etc. didn't know any veggies (the first vegetarians i met i was a sophmorei n highskool, their were a pair of seniors who were vegetarian, and they made lunch for whatever science class i had with them one day..everything was cheese..turned me right off for a long long time)

i started by doing not so nice things to fast food restaurants. ..big business bugged me...fast food restaurants were a big business..sameness, everywhere.. .

met my first vegan in the late 80's..he was odd to say the least....then met a bunch..there was a largish vegan punk scene in orange county in the late 80's.

then one day in 1989, i said "screw it, eating animals is wrong! i don't need to kill them!" and went vegan.

had no idea what i was doing...

i was basically a step above homelessness. ..was dumpster diving most of my meals..table scoring, that sort of thing...

so, after, i dunno, a month? i started over as vegetarian and just tried to learn as much as possible, find out how things worked, what ingredients meant what and came from where, etc, and its just been one big journey of learning.

cheers

fraggle

-

Rene From Cali

@gro ups.com

I

? Is anyone here someone who used to not be vegan/veg ??? How did you change ? How did you stop the want for wanting to eat meat ? Was it very hard. When I tried it last year, it was hard at first, then I got sick, and weak, so I had to stop. Going out to bbqs with friends, and resteraunts I found to be very hard for me.

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...@gro ups.comFriday, June 27, 2008, 7:12 PM

cheers

fraggle

Rene' Toro

Guest guest

Scary isnt it?

They will be bringing boys home soon..............

to meet my friend 4 x 2!

Peter vv

jo <jo.heartwork Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 11:13:34 PMRe: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

That sounds like a good advert for the diet. Your girls are growing up quickly - doesn't time fly?

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Hi and welcome,dont think you had a well balanced vegetarian diet to get anemic and sick?, eat plenty of greens, and if needs be take a suppliment.

My kids are vegie ( not vegan ) from birth, and unfortunately were given formula, and as vegies drink moo juice, but now they are 11 and 14 ( two girls, the oldest is as tall as me!), and are rarely ill.

Peter vv

Rene From Cali <californiafairy24@ >@gro ups.comFriday, 27 June, 2008 6:58:03 PM Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

Rene' Toro

Guest guest

It's not as bad as you think it's going to be :-) I think all parties are nervous about getting on well.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Saturday, June 28, 2008 4:40 PM

Scary isnt it?

They will be bringing boys home soon..............

to meet my friend 4 x 2!

Peter vv

jo <jo.heartwork > Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 11:13:34 PMRe: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

Rene From Cali <californiafairy24@ >@gro ups.comFriday, 27 June, 2008 6:58:03 PM Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

Rene' Toro