IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

happy solstice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire

and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later

tonight then witchfest tomorrow.

Whats everyone else doing?

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!

>

> “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the

house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it

out.†- Bill Moyers

>

Guest guest

Looking for work

gardening

having a beer in the backyard

having a beer at linden street brewing

working a show...

i'll make sure to pour out some beer in the garden....tho somehow doubt the neighbors would appreciate if i went skyclad....hhahahahaha

tina Jun 20, 2008 8:01 AM Re: happy solstice

Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later tonight then witchfest tomorrow.Whats everyone else doing? , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>> go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!> > “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers>

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

HI Fraggle

Thank you - Happy Solstice. Couldn't go to Stonehenge today as it was a work day :-( We are off to Avebury tomorrow with a few friends - a day later, but not to worry. I will go and find the fairy ring in the garden now though - and maybe do a dance :-)

BBJo

-

fraggle

vegan chat

Friday, June 20, 2008 4:09 PM

happy solstice

go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

Hi Tina

Which Witchfest are you going to? We're hoping to go to the international in November, which is usually good.

Happy Solstice

BBJo

-

tina

Friday, June 20, 2008 5:01 PM

Re: happy solstice

Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later tonight then witchfest tomorrow.Whats everyone else doing? , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>> go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!> > “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers>

Guest guest

Forgot to say that apart from enjoying the garden, we haven't celebrated today. We are going to Avebury tomorrow, and to The Long Man of Wilmington on Sunday, to join in the Druid ritual.

Jo

-

tina

Friday, June 20, 2008 5:01 PM

Guest guest

Depends on the neighbours, I guess :-)

Enjoy your drink - cheers.

Jo

-

fraggle

Friday, June 20, 2008 6:16 PM

Re: Re: happy solstice

Looking for work

gardening

working a show...

i'll make sure to pour out some beer in the garden....tho somehow doubt the neighbors would appreciate if i went skyclad....hhahahahaha

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

Hi Tina

> Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later

> tonight then witchfest tomorrow.

> Whats everyone else doing?

I'm just going to have a relaxing evening and morning! Probably won't even

get up for the sunrise this year (although it doesn't look like there's

going to be much of a sunrise based on the current cloudiness!!!!!

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Getting up, coughing, wiping nose, spitting unknown life forms , going to work, polishing my red nose, wondering how much more my lungs can take, and how long before I throw up from all the phlegm I have swallowed, catching a train back home, which I will fall asleep on, snore my head off with a waterfall of slimy drool down my chin. Visist my mum, bum a meal off her, go home, hand over money to my kids, complete my cough-a - thon, go to bed.

Its fun being me.

P.S. in case you didnt catch it, I`ve got a bugger of a cold/cough combo...........real hard core...........

Peter vv

tina <tina_761 Sent: Friday, 20 June, 2008 5:01:34 PM Re: happy solstice

Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later tonight then witchfest tomorrow.Whats everyone else doing?@gro ups.com, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ ...> wrote:>> go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!> > “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers>

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

well, guess yer right!

we do have a mixed odd set of immediate neighbors....on one side is a woman from the UK who has about a dozen cats...the squirrels love yelling at them...on the other side is an old gay couple, out front is an older couple whose kids keep moving back in...and behind us is a young couple who just bought one of the evil condos and their cats cry all day on the porch....

then of course, riding down to the trappist yesterday, the cops were rounding up a dozen kids or so, less then a full block away...as we went down the street, cop cars came out of every corner it seemed...

ah, life in the big city....

jo Jun 20, 2008 9:48 AM Re: Re: happy solstice

Jo

-

fraggle

Looking for work

gardening

working a show...

Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later tonight then witchfest tomorrow.Whats everyone else doing? , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>> go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!> > “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers>“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

sorry yer not feeling well

hope you get better soon

can i get a meal off yer mum as well? come on, share!

heh heh

Peter VV Jun 20, 2008 10:48 AM Re: Re: happy solstice

Getting up, coughing, wiping nose, spitting unknown life forms , going to work, polishing my red nose, wondering how much more my lungs can take, and how long before I throw up from all the phlegm I have swallowed, catching a train back home, which I will fall asleep on, snore my head off with a waterfall of slimy drool down my chin. Visist my mum, bum a meal off her, go home, hand over money to my kids, complete my cough-a - thon, go to bed.

Its fun being me.

P.S. in case you didnt catch it, I`ve got a bugger of a cold/cough combo...........real hard core...........

Peter vv

tina <tina_761 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Sent: Friday, 20 June, 2008 5:01:34 PM Re: happy solstice

Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later tonight then witchfest tomorrow.Whats everyone else doing?@gro ups.com, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ ...> wrote:>> go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!> > “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers>

Sent from Mail. A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

sure, come on over.............

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Friday, 20 June, 2008 8:10:00 PMRe: Re: happy solstice

hope you get better soon

heh heh

Peter VV Jun 20, 2008 10:48 AM @gro ups.com Re: Re: happy solstice

Its fun being me.

P.S. in case you didnt catch it, I`ve got a bugger of a cold/cough combo....... ....real hard core........ ...

Peter vv

tina <tina_761 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, 20 June, 2008 5:01:34 PM Re: happy solstice

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

ye gods and little fishes, I`m in work in Cardiff tomorrow! where is it in cardiff?

Peter vv

tina <tina_761 Sent: Friday, 20 June, 2008 6:53:49 PM Re: happy solstice

Its cardiff witchfest tomorrow yippiiiieeee@gro ups.com, "jo" <jo.heartwork@ ...> wrote:>> Hi Tina> > Which Witchfest are you going to? We're hoping to go to the international in November, which is usually good.> > Happy Solstice> > BB> Jo> > - > tina > @gro ups.com > Friday, June 20, 2008 5:01 PM> Re: happy solstice> > > Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later > tonight then witchfest tomorrow.> > Whats everyone else

doing?> > @gro ups.com, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ > wrote:> >> > go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!> > > > â?oWe now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the > house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it > out.â?� - Bill Moyers> >>

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

the internet is a miraculous thingee

June 21st: Witchfest Wales

2008-05-21 13:20:16

Hi folks,This year, Children of Artemis have organized another Witchfest Wales which starts at 10am on June 21st, once again held in our very own Student's Union on Senghennydd Road/Park Place. Tickets are £16 for non-COA members and £13 for members. You can also purchase tickets just for the evening bands and entertainment, for £5 . (You will need to be over 18 for the evening entertainment, so bring valid ID!) You can order your tickets here: http://www.witchfest.net/wf_wales.htmSpeakers this year include David Rankine, Sorita D'Este, Kim Huggens, Karin Rainbird, Ceri, Sir Lionel Fanthorpe, Theresa Moorey, Tylluan Penry, and Awengwau. Entertainment includes Emania, Kitty Hudson, Andy Harrop, and the Witching Hour Rock Club. Talks and workshops stop around 5pm, and then there is a short break whilst Witchfest gears up for the evening entertainment which usually starts around 8pm and continues until 2am.There will also be opening and closing rituals, plus plenty of witchy stalls for your to spend your money at.This year at Witchfest, Cardiff Uni Pagan Society will also have the pleasure of meeting up with the Swansea University Paganfolk - watch this space for an email about the joint Summer Solstice events that we'll have with them on Friday 20th June!Blessings,Kim Huggens

Peter VV Jun 20, 2008 11:18 AM Re: Re: happy solstice

ye gods and little fishes, I`m in work in Cardiff tomorrow! where is it in cardiff?

Peter vv

tina <tina_761 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Sent: Friday, 20 June, 2008 6:53:49 PM Re: happy solstice

Its cardiff witchfest tomorrow yippiiiieeee@gro ups.com, "jo" <jo.heartwork@ ...> wrote:>> Hi Tina> > Which Witchfest are you going to? We're hoping to go to the international in November, which is usually good.> > Happy Solstice> > BB> Jo> > - > tina > @gro ups.com > Friday, June 20, 2008 5:01 PM> Re: happy solstice> > > Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later > tonight then witchfest tomorrow.> > Whats everyone else doing?> > @gro ups.com, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ > wrote:> >> > go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!> > > > â?oWe now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the > house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it > out.â?� - Bill Moyers> >>

Guest guest

Thanks, now I know where to avoid...................students, bleargh...........GET A JOB!

Sorry folks feeling like crap.

need to lick a frog whilst running naked upstream or somethink..........

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Friday, 20 June, 2008 8:20:07 PMRe: Re: happy solstice

Hi folks,This year, Children of Artemis have organized another Witchfest Wales which starts at 10am on June 21st, once again held in our very own Student's Union on Senghennydd Road/Park Place. Tickets are £16 for non-COA members and £13 for members. You can also purchase tickets just for the evening bands and entertainment, for £5 . (You will need to be over 18 for the evening entertainment, so bring valid ID!) You can order your tickets here: http://www.witchfes t.net/wf_ wales.htmSpeakers this year include David Rankine, Sorita D'Este, Kim Huggens, Karin Rainbird, Ceri, Sir Lionel Fanthorpe, Theresa Moorey, Tylluan Penry, and Awengwau. Entertainment includes Emania, Kitty Hudson, Andy Harrop, and the

Witching Hour Rock Club. Talks and workshops stop around 5pm, and then there is a short break whilst Witchfest gears up for the evening entertainment which usually starts around 8pm and continues until 2am.There will also be opening and closing rituals, plus plenty of witchy stalls for your to spend your money at.This year at Witchfest, Cardiff Uni Pagan Society will also have the pleasure of meeting up with the Swansea University Paganfolk - watch this space for an email about the joint Summer Solstice events that we'll have with them on Friday 20th June!Blessings,Kim Huggens

Peter VV Jun 20, 2008 11:18 AM @gro ups.com Re: Re: happy solstice

Peter vv

tina <tina_761 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, 20 June, 2008 6:53:49 PM Re: happy solstice

Its cardiff witchfest tomorrow yippiiiieeee@gro ups.com, "jo" <jo.heartwork@ ...> wrote:>> Hi Tina> > Which Witchfest are you going to? We're hoping to go to the international in November, which is usually good.> > Happy Solstice> > BB> Jo> > - > tina > @gro ups.com > Friday, June 20, 2008 5:01 PM> Re: happy solstice> > > Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later > tonight then witchfest tomorrow.> > Whats everyone else

doing?> > @gro ups.com, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ > wrote:> >> > go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!> > > > â?oWe now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the > house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it > out.â?� - Bill Moyers> >>

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

Once you see sheep, you know you have arrived,

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Friday, 20 June, 2008 8:18:40 PMRe: Re: happy solstice

ok...

which exit is wales? do i turn right or left at the sheep?

Peter VV Jun 20, 2008 11:16 AM @gro ups.com Re: Re: happy solstice

sure, come on over........ .....

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comFriday, 20 June, 2008 8:10:00 PMRe: Re: happy solstice

hope you get better soon

heh heh

Peter VV Jun 20, 2008 10:48 AM @gro ups.com Re: Re: happy solstice

Its fun being me.

P.S. in case you didnt catch it, I`ve got a bugger of a cold/cough combo....... ....real hard core........ ...

Peter vv

tina <tina_761 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, 20 June, 2008 5:01:34 PM Re: happy solstice

Sent from Mail. A Smarter Email. “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

Once again sorry witchy women, and men...........my preconceptions running away with me.........sounds like a tottally different cup of tea to that which I suppeth from my chalice,...............sorry doing it again...............

but, Sir Lionel Fanthorpe?

Witching Hour Rock club.............?

but hey, each to thine own eh?.:)

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Friday, 20 June, 2008 8:20:07 PMRe: Re: happy solstice

Hi folks,This year, Children of Artemis have organized another Witchfest Wales which starts at 10am on June 21st, once again held in our very own Student's Union on Senghennydd Road/Park Place. Tickets are £16 for non-COA members and £13 for members. You can also purchase tickets just for the evening bands and entertainment, for £5 . (You will need to be over 18 for the evening entertainment, so bring valid ID!) You can order your tickets here: http://www.witchfes t.net/wf_ wales.htmSpeakers this year include David Rankine, Sorita D'Este, Kim Huggens, Karin Rainbird, Ceri, Sir Lionel Fanthorpe, Theresa Moorey, Tylluan Penry, and Awengwau. Entertainment includes Emania, Kitty Hudson, Andy Harrop, and the

Witching Hour Rock Club. Talks and workshops stop around 5pm, and then there is a short break whilst Witchfest gears up for the evening entertainment which usually starts around 8pm and continues until 2am.There will also be opening and closing rituals, plus plenty of witchy stalls for your to spend your money at.This year at Witchfest, Cardiff Uni Pagan Society will also have the pleasure of meeting up with the Swansea University Paganfolk - watch this space for an email about the joint Summer Solstice events that we'll have with them on Friday 20th June!Blessings,Kim Huggens

Peter vv

tina <tina_761 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, 20 June, 2008 6:53:49 PM Re: happy solstice

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

Hot lemon peel tea with honey may help put those unknown life forms to run.Hot Cinnamon tea with honey, too. Give it a try.Wish ya speedy recovery.Beatriz--- On Fri, 6/20/08, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:Peter VV <swpgh01Re: Re: happy solstice Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 2:48 PM

Its fun being me.

Peter vv

Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later tonight then witchfest tomorrow.Whats everyone else doing?@gro ups.com, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ ...> wrote:>> go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!>

Guest guest

well, honey wouldn't exactly be veganny....

maybe agave nectar instead

Beatriz Jun 20, 2008 1:03 PM Re: Re: happy solstice

Hot lemon peel tea with honey may help put those unknown life forms to run.Hot Cinnamon tea with honey, too. Give it a try.Wish ya speedy recovery.Beatriz--- On Fri, 6/20/08, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:

Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com>Re: Re: happy solstice Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 2:48 PM

Its fun being me.

Peter vv

Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later tonight then witchfest tomorrow.Whats everyone else doing?@gro ups.com, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ ...> wrote:>> go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!>

Guest guest

Jeezz!!! Why hasn't that crossed my mind???Well, sorry! I suppose this was just one of many more faux-pas still to come.Please bear with me and my ignorance :((Thanks for pointing that out.So, Agave nectar sorta is the vegan honey?Lemme go look that up. --- On Fri, 6/20/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: Re: happy solstice Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 5:18 PM

Beatriz Jun 20, 2008 1:03 PM @gro ups.com Re: Re: happy solstice

Hot lemon peel tea with honey may help put those unknown life forms to run.Hot Cinnamon tea with honey, too. Give it a try.Wish ya speedy recovery.Beatriz--- On Fri, 6/20/08, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:

Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com>Re: Re: happy solstice@gro ups.comFriday, June 20, 2008, 2:48 PM

Its fun being me.

Peter vv

Guest guest

no problem, no harm

:)

we are all learning

there are a bunch of sweeteners to use..i just happen to be fond of agave nectar lately

Beatriz Jun 20, 2008 1:30 PM Re: Re: happy solstice

Jeezz!!! Why hasn't that crossed my mind???Well, sorry! I suppose this was just one of many more faux-pas still to come.Please bear with me and my ignorance :((Thanks for pointing that out.So, Agave nectar sorta is the vegan honey?Lemme go look that up. --- On Fri, 6/20/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>Re: Re: happy solstice Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 5:18 PM

Beatriz Jun 20, 2008 1:03 PM @gro ups.com Re: Re: happy solstice

Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com>Re: Re: happy solstice@gro ups.comFriday, June 20, 2008, 2:48 PM

Its fun being me.

Peter vv

Guest guest

I hope you are better soon.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Friday, June 20, 2008 7:48 PM

Its fun being me.

Peter vv

tina <tina_761 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Sent: Friday, 20 June, 2008 5:01:34 PM Re: happy solstice

Guest guest

Probably best not to draw attention to yourself then.

Jo

-

fraggle

Friday, June 20, 2008 8:06 PM

well, guess yer right!

we do have a mixed odd set of immediate neighbors....on one side is a woman from the UK who has about a dozen cats...the squirrels love yelling at them...on the other side is an old gay couple, out front is an older couple whose kids keep moving back in...and behind us is a young couple who just bought one of the evil condos and their cats cry all day on the porch....

then of course, riding down to the trappist yesterday, the cops were rounding up a dozen kids or so, less then a full block away...as we went down the street, cop cars came out of every corner it seemed...

ah, life in the big city....

jo Jun 20, 2008 9:48 AM Re: Re: happy solstice

Jo

-

fraggle

Looking for work

gardening

working a show...

Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later tonight then witchfest tomorrow.Whats everyone else doing? , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>> go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!> > “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers>“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

Enjoy yourself - maybe you could do a short write up afterwards, and tell us if you bought anything nice.

Jo

-

tina

Friday, June 20, 2008 6:53 PM

Its cardiff witchfest tomorrow yippiiiieeee , "jo" <jo.heartwork wrote:>> Hi Tina> > Which Witchfest are you going to? We're hoping to go to the international in November, which is usually good.> > Happy Solstice> > BB> Jo> > - > tina > > Friday, June 20, 2008 5:01 PM> Re: happy solstice> > > Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later > tonight then witchfest tomorrow.> > Whats everyone else doing?> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:> >> > go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!> > > > â?oWe now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the > house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it > out.â? - Bill Moyers> >>

Guest guest

I thought you had to sleep in the same shed as the yaks!

Jo

-

Peter VV

Friday, June 20, 2008 8:23 PM

Thanks, now I know where to avoid...................students, bleargh...........GET A JOB!

Sorry folks feeling like crap.

need to lick a frog whilst running naked upstream or somethink..........

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Friday, 20 June, 2008 8:20:07 PMRe: Re: happy solstice

Hi folks,This year, Children of Artemis have organized another Witchfest Wales which starts at 10am on June 21st, once again held in our very own Student's Union on Senghennydd Road/Park Place. Tickets are £16 for non-COA members and £13 for members. You can also purchase tickets just for the evening bands and entertainment, for £5 . (You will need to be over 18 for the evening entertainment, so bring valid ID!) You can order your tickets here: http://www.witchfes t.net/wf_ wales.htmSpeakers this year include David Rankine, Sorita D'Este, Kim Huggens, Karin Rainbird, Ceri, Sir Lionel Fanthorpe, Theresa Moorey, Tylluan Penry, and Awengwau. Entertainment includes Emania, Kitty Hudson, Andy Harrop, and the Witching Hour Rock Club. Talks and workshops stop around 5pm, and then there is a short break whilst Witchfest gears up for the evening entertainment which usually starts around 8pm and continues until 2am.There will also be opening and closing rituals, plus plenty of witchy stalls for your to spend your money at.This year at Witchfest, Cardiff Uni Pagan Society will also have the pleasure of meeting up with the Swansea University Paganfolk - watch this space for an email about the joint Summer Solstice events that we'll have with them on Friday 20th June!Blessings,Kim Huggens

Peter vv

Its cardiff witchfest tomorrow yippiiiieeee@gro ups.com, "jo" <jo.heartwork@ ...> wrote:>> Hi Tina> > Which Witchfest are you going to? We're hoping to go to the international in November, which is usually good.> > Happy Solstice> > BB> Jo> > - > tina > @gro ups.com > Friday, June 20, 2008 5:01 PM> Re: happy solstice> > > Bright solstice blessings to you all. Im off to a ceramony later > tonight then witchfest tomorrow.> > Whats everyone else doing?> > @gro ups.com, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ > wrote:> >> > go dance around a fairy ring of mushrooms or some such!> > > > â?oWe now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the > house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it > out.â?� - Bill Moyers> >>

Sent from Mail. A Smarter Email. “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers