IndiaDivine.org

Lyme Disease

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi group,

I have found that my 19 year old has Lyme Disease. I want to do this as naturally as I can and would appreciate

feedback from anyone else who has cured Lyme or what hasn't worked for them. My son is not a raw fooder

but has found out that he is gluten intolerant so he will be cutting out the grains, except rice. Thanks for your input.

Nancy

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

Hi Nancy, I don't know the first thing about lyme disease, but I invite you to readBody Ecology diet from Donna Gates. It focus on the gut and healing of that entire area focusing heavily on candida. Also, my personal experiences withrice is that it produces a lot of mucus in the gut.Before, I added a bunchof fruit into my diet, this was a sure way of elimination. A good alternative is quinoa, millet, buckwheat, and amarath (from the Donna Gates book).HTH,Tino----- Original

Message ----"pnparlette" <pnparlette Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:31:47 AM Lyme Disease

Hi group,

I have found that my 19 year old has Lyme Disease. I want to do this as naturally as I can and would appreciate

feedback from anyone else who has cured Lyme or what hasn't worked for them. My son is not a raw fooder

but has found out that he is gluten intolerant so he will be cutting out the grains, except rice. Thanks for your input.

Nancy

www.healthylivingst rategies. net

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

A guy I work with had lyme disease. He did successfully get rid of it. I will talk to him to find out what he did. I know that he is mainly a raw fooder. However, he does drink raw milk, and eat grass fed beef.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.www.POISONINGaNATION.com--- pnparlette wrote:<pnparlette Lyme DiseaseTue, 22 Jan 2008 07:31:47 -0500

Hi group,

Nancy

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

Hi Nancy,I don't know if this will help, but I saw this a long time ago and found it interesting.

"pnparlette" <pnparlette Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:31:47 AM Lyme Disease

Hi group,

Nancy

www.healthylivingst rategies. net

The guy I work with has tested the use of the sea salt and vitamin c remedy. He claims it works wonderfully. He has a friend who also has lyme very badly and isn't doing well at all. He is experimenting with some stuff. He may try a well know cancer treatment (B17 - apricot seeds) to see if it helps the lyme disease. A guy at work actually tried the ground/soaked apricot seeds because he has a giant tumor on his neck. He the combination of eating many more fruits/veggies and the ground apricot seeds helped greatly with the tumor. It no longer hurts and is actually shrinking.The theory with the B17:The theory is that the B17 is bound to glucose, and cyanide molecules. Well, cancer basically eats sugar. However, when the cancer cell "eats" the glucose of the B17, it also takes the cyanide, which destroys the cancer cell. His hope is that it works in a similar way with the lyme disease. The thought is that the lyme bacteria also feeds on glucose. Who knows if it will work; it may be just wishful thinking.Vitamin C/sea salt remedy theory:The theory here is that the vitamin c damages the outside of the lyme cell, and the salt destroys the rest of it.I must also mention, the guy I mentioned, "who is really sick from lyme", refuses to try the salt/c remedy because of the damage salt can cause to the human body.Anyhow, good luck and I how it all works out.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.www.POISONINGaNATION.com--- oberoc wrote:Tino Dai <oberoc Subject: Re: Lyme DiseaseTue, 22 Jan 2008 06:34:01 -0800 (PST)Hi Nancy, I don't know the first thing about lyme disease, but I invite you to readBody Ecology diet from Donna Gates. It focus on the gut and healing of that entire area focusing heavily on candida. Also, my personal experiences withrice is that it produces a lot of mucus in the gut.Before, I added a bunchof fruit into my diet, this was a sure way of elimination. A good alternative is quinoa, millet, buckwheat, and amarath (from the Donna Gates book).HTH,Tino----- OriginalMessage ----"pnparlette" <pnparlette Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:31:47 AM Lyme DiseaseHi group,I have found that my 19 year old has Lyme Disease. I want to do this as naturally as I can and would appreciatefeedback from anyone else who has cured Lyme or what hasn't worked for them. My son is not a raw fooderbut has found out that he is gluten intolerant so he will be cutting out the grains, except rice. Thanks for your input.Nancy www.healthylivingst rategies. net Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.Messages in this topic (6)Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic Messages | Files | Photos MARKETPLACEEarn your degree in as few as 2 years - Advance your career with an AS, BS, MS degree - College-Finder.net. Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use |Un Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

If you're interested in treating it Ayurvedically call Tom Wolfe, 301-473-0873. He does private consultations. He's a master herbalist who specializes in Ayurveda. He's one of the owners of Smile Herb Shop. He's about to start new series of classes (one intro and one intermediate) in Ayurveda. See www.smileherb.com and click on classes. Best wishes and Love, Helena

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Here is an email I received:Scott,You will not like this. The cure I found is taking 3grams of vitamin C (best is esther-C) and 3 grams of salt4 times a day with a large glass of water. The vitamin C will break up the outer wall of the bacteria and thesalt will then be absorbed and kill the bacteria. I actually found out about this after I had “gotten over†theLyme disease. I had to have a pick line in for 6 weeks and was using Rocephin for that time. A pick linemakes it so you get intravenous antibiotics every day for the time it is in. If I had know about salt andvitamin C I would have been taking at lease the amounts above, but probably more because the symptomswere horrible. The is also a possibility that apricot and apple seeds may work too. The bacteria feed onsugar and so does cancer. It is possible that the same mechanism that kills the cancer cells could alsokill the lyme bacteria. I have never read about it but am suggesting it to a friend of mine who has hadlyme for 5 years and has not been able to work all that time. He is taking massive doses of vitamin Cbut will not take the salt. There are also new discoveries of herbs that are effective against lyme butI can’t remember them off the top of my head. Samento and some other herbs. Here is a website withThis info. http://donnamaher.us/Thanks,Greg--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.www.POISONINGaNATION.com--- satvicvegan wrote:satvic vegan <satvicvegan Subject: Re: Lyme DiseaseWed, 23 Jan 2008 11:28:46 -0800 (PST)If you're interested in treating it Ayurvedically call Tom Wolfe, 301-473-0873. He does private consultations. He's a master herbalist who specializes in Ayurveda. He's one of the owners of Smile Herb Shop. He's about to start new series of classes (one intro and one intermediate) in Ayurveda. See www.smileherb.com and click on classes. Best wishes and Love, Helena Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

Normal cells contain an enzyme called rhodanase. Cancer cells do not contain rhodanase. That's why laetrile (made from apricot seeds) kills cancer cells. Apricot seeds contain a form on cyanide and rhodanase detoxifies the cyanide. Consequently, the cyanide destroys only the cancer cells. The substance in the apricot (and some other seeds and also millet) seeds is called B17 and also amygdalin. Laetrile is concentrated amygdalin. Love to all, Helena