worth.

the police had it blocked off and wouldnt let us get near it, turns out

the same area was also burnign not 4 days before we noticed it, its

just when we noticed it, it was much bigger then waht it was the 4 days

before.

The flames were big, the area was bigger and the smoke was very dark,

heavy and high.

Guest guest

Just got back from Cornwall. We had nice weather, though chilly, until today - when we had a little snow, loads of hail, loads of rain and one enormous gale.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, March 15, 2007 5:57 PM

Re: Re: Weather

Met Office today announced that e should behaving severe weather from Sunday to the middle of the week - snow apparently..........

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

wellthings have gotten off to a rough startwe had a nasty cold spell (for us anyways) at the beginning of the year, so that stunted a lot of things..and then the rains came afterwards, so the snails and slugs went on the rampage and wiped out a bunch of stuff...dang it allbut...right nowharvesting spinach, bok choy, pak choy and assorted other greens which survived the slug onslaught...growing..about a dozen different tomatoespeasfave beansblue lake green beansfenneldillsunflowersgarliconionsand still have lotsa herbswhen we get back from europe...we'll start the melons, cucumbers and zukes...sadly, the corn and a bunch of greens never made it...fraggle>jmaine37 <zuzu37>Mar 14, 2007 9:50 AM> > Re: Weather>>What are you growing this year?>>:-)>>I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Guest guest

YOu might be lucky - maybe we'll have a cold patch until then !

Jo

-

fraggle

Thursday, March 15, 2007 7:00 PM

i'd like to put in a request for some warmer weather please

We so get there in three weeks

plenty of time for action, yes?

peter VV Mar 15, 2007 10:57 AM Re: Re: Weather

Met Office today announced that e should behaving severe weather from Sunday to the middle of the week - snow apparently..........

The Valley Vegan...............

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

Starting to tick who off?

Jo

-

" angelikfiona " <angelik_kitty_kat

Friday, March 16, 2007 5:12 AM

Re: Weather

> The weather is extremely nice here, very warm, in the 70s, clear

> skies and sunny.

>

> Its perfect weather for hiking too!!!

>

> And the Jesus loves you bit is really starting to tick em off.

>

> , Belle Blauvelt <bebee773

> wrote:

> >

> > Here

> > It is wet foggy and there is a chill in the air but it isn't snow

> so I don't care!

> >

> >

> > Jesus loves you!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > All new Mail

> >

> > Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page.

> To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Well, I held it off as long as I could! hope you had more fun than I did on my trip to Glasgow...... The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Just got back from Cornwall. We had nice weather, though chilly, until today - when we had a little snow, loads of hail, loads of rain and one enormous gale. Jo - peter VV Thursday, March 15, 2007 5:57 PM Re: Re: Weather Met Office today announced that e should behaving severe weather from Sunday to the middle of the week - snow apparently.......... The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: wellthings have gotten off to a rough startwe had a nasty cold spell (for us anyways) at the beginning of the year, so that stunted a lot of things..and then the rains came afterwards, so the snails and slugs went on the rampage and wiped out a bunch of stuff...dang it allbut...right nowharvesting spinach, bok choy, pak choy and assorted other greens which survived the slug onslaught...growing..about a dozen different tomatoespeasfave beansblue lake green beansfenneldillsunflowersgarliconionsand still have lotsa herbswhen we get back from europe...we'll start the melons, cucumbers and zukes...sadly, the corn and a bunch of greens never made it...fraggle>jmaine37 <zuzu37>Mar 14, 2007 9:50 AM> > Re: Weather>>What are you growing this year?>>:-)>>I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Guest guest

Hi Peter

What happened on your trip to Glasgow???

Jo

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Well, I held it off as long as I could!

> hope you had more fun than I did on my trip to Glasgow......

>

> The Valley Vegan.............

>

> jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

> Just got back from Cornwall. We had nice weather,

though chilly, until today - when we had a little snow, loads of

hail, loads of rain and one enormous gale.

>

> Jo

> -

> peter VV

>

> Thursday, March 15, 2007 5:57 PM

> Re: Re: Weather

>

>

> Met Office today announced that e should behaving severe weather

from Sunday to the middle of the week - snow apparently..........

>

> The Valley Vegan...............

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

> well

> things have gotten off to a rough start

> we had a nasty cold spell (for us anyways) at the beginning of the

year, so that stunted a lot of things..and then the rains came

afterwards, so the snails and slugs went on the rampage and wiped out

a bunch of stuff...dang it all

> but...right now

> harvesting spinach, bok choy, pak choy and assorted other greens

which survived the slug onslaught...

>

> growing..

> about a dozen different tomatoes

> peas

> fave beans

> blue lake green beans

> fennel

> dill

> sunflowers

> garlic

> onions

>

> and still have lotsa herbs

>

> when we get back from europe...we'll start the melons, cucumbers

and zukes...

>

> sadly, the corn and a bunch of greens never made it...

>

> fraggle

>

>

> >jmaine37 <zuzu37

> >Mar 14, 2007 9:50 AM

> >

> > Re: Weather

> >

> >What are you growing this year?

> >

> >:-)

> >

> >

>

> I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and

causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of

war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in

high places will follow, and the money power of the country will

endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the

people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the

republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the

safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God

grant that my suspicions may prove groundless. " Lincoln in a letter

to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

>

>

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

> The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email

address from your Internet provider.

>

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

> All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our

SpamGuard protect you.

>

Guest guest

that cereal and orange juice still cracks me up...

last nite was steamed veggies, tofu, and pasta

as we wind down our fridge stock of food....

of, and popcorn afterwards....cuz it was game nite

hahahahahahah

fraggle

peter VV Mar 20, 2007 10:22 AM Re: Re: Weather

Meal in the night of arrival was a vegetable curry, which was supposed to be mild, and took a layer off my tongue, and earned me 3 trips to the loo in the night, breakfast was cornflakes in orange juice ( nothing but moo juice ) much to everyones amusement.

Lunch was a packet of nuts and a packet of crisps, in the evening at the airport I did have a small bar of chocolate..........joy oh joy...........

And they wonder why I dont want to travel to meetings...............

The Valley Vegan.............

" Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country. "

- General Herman Goering, President of German Reichstag Nazi Party, Commander of Luftwaffe

Guest guest

Just had butternut squash & tofu soup with bread, and jelly and soya desert with grated chocy on top......... Now feel full. Bought some more vegan jelly crystals today for my daughters b/day, 13 today.....................now my life gets complicated.......... The Valley Vegan............ Do you believe in ESP? I do and I`m trying to get through to you. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: that cereal and orange

juice still cracks me up... last nite was steamed veggies, tofu, and pasta as we wind down our fridge stock of food.... of, and popcorn afterwards....cuz it was game nite hahahahahahah fraggle peter VV Mar 20, 2007 10:22 AM Re: Re: Weather Meal in the night of arrival was a vegetable curry, which was supposed to be mild, and took a layer off my tongue, and earned me 3 trips to the loo in the night, breakfast was cornflakes in orange juice ( nothing but moo juice ) much to everyones amusement. Lunch was a packet of nuts and a packet of crisps, in the evening at the airport I did have a small bar of chocolate..........joy oh

joy........... And they wonder why I dont want to travel to meetings............... The Valley Vegan............. " Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country. " - General Herman Goering, President of German Reichstag Nazi Party, Commander of Luftwaffe Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Guest guest

Sometimes simple meals are really good :-)

Is that American Football, basketball or baseball???

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 6:07 PM

hahahahahahah

fraggle

Guest guest

i think we went thru this before but...

jelly crystals?

peter VV Mar 20, 2007 11:16 AM Re: Re: Weather

Just had butternut squash & tofu soup with bread, and jelly and soya desert with grated chocy on top.........

Now feel full.

Bought some more vegan jelly crystals today for my daughters b/day, 13 today.....................now my life gets complicated..........

The Valley Vegan............

Do you believe in ESP?

I do and I`m trying to get through to you.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

none of the above....

i don't do sports

:)

jo Mar 20, 2007 12:09 PM Re: Re: Weather 

Jo

-

fraggle

hahahahahahah

fraggle

Guest guest

You know? just add water and wobble, wobble?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i think we went thru this before but... jelly crystals? peter VV Mar 20, 2007 11:16 AM Re: Re: Weather Just had butternut squash & tofu soup with bread, and jelly and soya desert with grated chocy on

top......... Now feel full. Bought some more vegan jelly crystals today for my daughters b/day, 13 today.....................now my life gets complicated.......... The Valley Vegan............ Do you believe in ESP? I do and I`m trying to get through to you. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove

groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Guest guest

Ive no problem with spicy food normaly , but this was Phal hot currry..........way too hot.. The Valley Vegan...........jo <jo.heartwork wrote: HI Peter I'm sorry about the trouble with the curry. I can't eat anything hot either. The rest of your meals sound quite familiar, unfortunately. We usually travel with packets of nuts, and

bananas ! Jo - peter VV Tuesday, March 20, 2007 5:22 PM Re: Re: Weather Meal in the night of arrival was a vegetable curry, which was supposed to be mild, and took a layer off my tongue, and earned me 3 trips to the loo in the night, breakfast was cornflakes in orange juice ( nothing but moo juice ) much to everyones

amusement. Lunch was a packet of nuts and a packet of crisps, in the evening at the airport I did have a small bar of chocolate..........joy oh joy........... And they wonder why I dont want to travel to meetings............... The Valley Vegan............. Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Guest guest

ah yeah...jell-o

gelatin....

peter VV Mar 20, 2007 12:25 PM Re: Re: Weather You know? just add water and wobble, wobble?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

jelly crystals?

Just had butternut squash & tofu soup with bread, and jelly and soya desert with grated chocy on top.........

Now feel full.

Bought some more vegan jelly crystals today for my daughters b/day, 13 today.....................now my life gets complicated..........

Do you believe in ESP?

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove

groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Peter H

Guest guest

I'm hungry - haven't had dinner yet! The jelly crystals are very good - very fruity. I hope your daughter has a lovely birthday.

Jo

I do believe in ESP - but IU don't think you are doing it right.

-

peter VV

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 6:16 PM

Now feel full.

Do you believe in ESP?

fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

hahahahahahah

fraggle

peter VV Mar 20, 2007 10:22 AM Re: Re: Weather

Meal in the night of arrival was a vegetable curry, which was supposed to be mild, and took a layer off my tongue, and earned me 3 trips to the loo in the night, breakfast was cornflakes in orange juice ( nothing but moo juice ) much to everyones amusement.

Lunch was a packet of nuts and a packet of crisps, in the evening at the airport I did have a small bar of chocolate..........joy oh joy...........

The Valley Vegan............. " Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country. " - General Herman Goering, President of German Reichstag Nazi Party, Commander of Luftwaffe

Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Guest guest

What game then?

Jo

-

peter VV

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:28 PM

Fraggle dont do sports.........jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

fraggle

hahahahahahah

fraggle

Peter H

Guest guest

How many of those 400 beers are you sure are vegan? I bet most are lagers , and more would be vegan than in this country thats for sure. The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: yer all worrying me about my trip now actually..when i checked up on our place in bruges..they said a.they are ten minute walk from the train station, but to call them and they'll pick us up (???!!!) b. there's a

vegetarian restaurant right next door to them c. there's a bar 2 blocks down with 400 different beers... ah..belgium of course, last itme i was in belgium and i ordered a salad i got this bowl of slied tomatoes covered i n cheese............. jo Mar 20, 2007 12:09 PM Re: Re: Weather HI Peter I'm sorry about the trouble with the curry. I can't eat anything hot either. The rest of your meals

sound quite familiar, unfortunately. We usually travel with packets of nuts, and bananas ! Jo - peter VV Tuesday, March 20, 2007 5:22 PM Re: Re: Weather Meal in the night of arrival was a vegetable curry, which was supposed to be mild, and took a layer off my tongue, and earned me 3 trips to the loo in the night,

breakfast was cornflakes in orange juice ( nothing but moo juice ) much to everyones amusement. Lunch was a packet of nuts and a packet of crisps, in the evening at the airport I did have a small bar of chocolate..........joy oh joy........... And they wonder why I dont want to travel to meetings............... The Valley Vegan............. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more

anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.

Guest guest

jelly is basically strained jam here...

peter VV Mar 20, 2007 12:37 PM Re: Re: Weather

dont say that word! I prefer jelly............vegan jelly..........

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ah yeah...jell-o

gelatin....

peter VV Mar 20, 2007 12:25 PM Re: Re: Weather You know? just add water and wobble, wobble?fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote:

jelly crystals?

Now feel full.

Do you believe in ESP?

Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless."

Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Peter H

Guest guest

*sends you a GPS*

game nite..ie gaming nite...

jo Mar 20, 2007 12:41 PM Re: Re: Weather 

You've lost me now.

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:16 PM

none of the above....

i don't do sports

:)

Jo

-

fraggle

hahahahahahah

fraggleI see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

most of em, since they are all belgian, and inbev is the only one at the moment screwing up belgian beers

as fer lagers..again..its all belgian..they might have jupiler and maes...but most of em are gonna traditional belgian beers, from wits to trappists to flemish reds...

the beer menu is 4 pages long

woot!

peter VV Mar 20, 2007 12:43 PM Re: Re: Weather

How many of those 400 beers are you sure are vegan? I bet most are lagers , and more would be vegan than in this country thats for sure.

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

yer all worrying me about my trip now

actually..when i checked up on our place in bruges..they said

a.they are ten minute walk from the train station, but to call them and they'll pick us up (???!!!)

b. there's a vegetarian restaurant right next door to them

c. there's a bar 2 blocks down with 400 different beers...

ah..belgium

of course, last itme i was in belgium and i ordered a salad i got this bowl of slied tomatoes covered i n cheese.............

HI Peter

I'm sorry about the trouble with the curry. I can't eat anything hot either. The rest of your meals sound quite familiar, unfortunately. We usually travel with packets of nuts, and bananas !

Jo

-

peter VV

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 5:22 PM

The Valley Vegan............. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more

anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Peter H

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." -- Dwight Eisenhower

Guest guest

too much to try realy in the time you are there, wot a nightmare! Then you get to blighty and its all isinglas, sorry mate.......... The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: most of em, since they are all belgian, and inbev is the only one at the moment screwing up belgian beers as fer lagers..again..its all belgian..they might have jupiler and maes...but most of em are gonna traditional belgian

beers, from wits to trappists to flemish reds... the beer menu is 4 pages long woot! peter VV Mar 20, 2007 12:43 PM Re: Re: Weather How many of those 400 beers are you sure are vegan? I bet most are lagers , and more would be vegan than in this country thats for sure. The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: yer all worrying me about my trip now actually..when i checked up on our place in bruges..they said a.they are ten minute walk from the train station, but

to call them and they'll pick us up (???!!!) b. there's a vegetarian restaurant right next door to them c. there's a bar 2 blocks down with 400 different beers... ah..belgium of course, last itme i was in belgium and i ordered a salad i got this bowl of slied tomatoes covered i n cheese............. jo Mar 20, 2007 12:09 PM Re: Re: Weather HI Peter I'm sorry about the trouble with the

curry. I can't eat anything hot either. The rest of your meals sound quite familiar, unfortunately. We usually travel with packets of nuts, and bananas ! Jo - peter VV Tuesday, March 20, 2007 5:22 PM Re: Re: Weather Meal in the night of arrival was a vegetable curry, which was supposed to be mild, and took

a layer off my tongue, and earned me 3 trips to the loo in the night, breakfast was cornflakes in orange juice ( nothing but moo juice ) much to everyones amusement. Lunch was a packet of nuts and a packet of crisps, in the evening at the airport I did have a small bar of chocolate..........joy oh joy........... And they wonder why I dont want to travel to meetings............... The Valley Vegan............. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a

few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail. "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." -- Dwight Eisenhower Peter H

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.

Guest guest

Dont press him further for details PLEASE! The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: *sends you a GPS* game nite..ie gaming nite... jo Mar 20, 2007 12:41 PM Re: Re: Weather  You've lost me now. Jo - fraggle Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:16 PM Re: Re: Weather none of the above.... i don't do sports :) jo Mar 20, 2007 12:09 PM Re: Re: Weather  Sometimes simple meals are really good :-) Is that American Football, basketball or baseball??? Jo - fraggle Tuesday, March 20, 2007 6:07 PM Re: Re: Weather that cereal and orange juice still cracks me up... last nite was steamed veggies, tofu, and pasta as we wind down our fridge stock of food.... of, and popcorn afterwards....cuz it was game nite hahahahahahah fraggleI see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my

country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the

people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H

Guest guest

There you go - changing our words again :-)

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:44 PM

jelly is basically strained jam here...

peter VV Mar 20, 2007 12:37 PM Re: Re: Weather

dont say that word! I prefer jelly............vegan jelly..........

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ah yeah...jell-o

gelatin....

peter VV Mar 20, 2007 12:25 PM Re: Re: Weather You know? just add water and wobble, wobble?fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote:

jelly crystals?

Now feel full.

Do you believe in ESP?

Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless."

Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Peter H