IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Four jailed in grave theft case

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Why is it a sham that they got caught? It aint legal what they did, nor is it morally acceptable. The Valley Vegan.............louis stott <lsstott wrote: no im not sayin that at toll .. what i can say is its a big big sham that the 4 got court . sorry bout spellin i find it hard peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Now I am confused, You thank them for giving animal rights a bad name? Are you saying you condone grave robbing? violence ? intimidation? Wasting donations? The Valley Vegan..................louis stott <lsstott wrote: how can you say that ? i thank them for doin it . but what a sham they got court out lo .peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: They deserve every day that they serve.Just a bunch of yobs looking for an excuse. Trouble is they were sponsered by donations to the animal rights group they pretended to represent. That money could have done some good. The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: They removed the remains from a grave of

the grandmother of the people that ran the guinea pig farm which supplied Huntingdon Life Sciences. They also gathered outside the house at night and threw stones at the house etc. and sent threatening letters. They also spray painted grafitti on their cars, and sometimes put paint stripper over the cars. I can understand how the animal activists feel, but going too far hasn't achieved anything except getting them put in prison - for 12 years - where they won't be able to do anymore campaigning. Of course, it also makes all animal rights activists look bad, unfortunately. Jo ----- Original

Message ----- fraggle Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:21 PM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case they freed guinea pigs into the english countryside?? peter hurd May 11, 2006 1:15 PM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case Four jailed in grave theft case Gladys Hammond's body was taken from a grave in October 2004Four animal rights activists have been jailed for waging a campaign of terror against a family which included digging up a grandmother's grave. The Hall family were targeted for six years by activists who aimed to stop them breeding guinea pigs for research. Jon Ablewhite, 36, of Manchester, Kerry

Whitburn, 36, and John Smith, 39, both of the West Mids, were jailed for 12 years for conspiracy to blackmail. Josephine Mayo, 38, of Birmingham, was jailed for four years. They targeted David Hall and Partners, a family business which ran the breeding programme at a farm in Newchurch, Staffordshire. The campaign included protests outside Darley Oaks Farm, a burglary in which 600 guinea pigs were freed and threats to family members, friends and employees. I feel that I have been in a war and under siege for six years Christopher Hall But it was the theft of Gladys Hammond's body from a graveyard in nearby Yoxall in October 2004 that "appalled and disgusted people nationwide", said Det Ch Insp Nick Baker. "Today's lengthy sentences send a strong message to people who might be considering doing anything similar. "While lawful protestors have nothing to fear, single issue extremists will be caught and strongly punished for their offences," he said after the sentencing. The Hall family ceased their guinea pig breeding programme in January this year. The four were described as "terrorists" by one of their victims Mrs Hammond's body was discovered on Cannock Chase last week after Smith told police where to find it. Her remains are to be reburied at St Peter's Churchyard. She was mother-in-law to John Hall, who ran the farm with his brother Christopher. A Hall family statement said: "We struggle to comprehend how anyone could conceive such a plan. We could only assume they were devoid of any emotions. "Animal rights extremists used psychological warfare, verbal abuse, criminal acts and very offensive propaganda in their quest to close our business". In a statement read out in court Christopher Hall said: "I feel that I have been in a war and under siege for six years. "These

activists are terrorists, they have run a terrorist campaign against our business." The activists researched their targets on the internet as their campaign spread from the Hall family to anyone associated with them. Bricks were thrown through windows, death threats made to farm workers, pyrotechnics set off outside their homes and hundreds of malicious letters sent. One was sent to May Hudson, a cleaner at the farm, saying they would dig up her husband's grave. "They dedicated themselves to their cause - 24 hours a day, seven days a week - devastating dozens of lives and striking fear into a whole community," said Mr Baker. Peter H Switch an email account to Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets. To send an email to -

Guest guest

Im sorry but it Did play a part in it end off byePeter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote: Hi Louis >it played a big part in getin the place shut down . i think and as >for mr blair it should mean sod all too us It played no part whatsoever in shutting the place down - that was achieved by the major *peaceful* pressure campaign (letter writing and peaceful demonstrations) which resulted in the withdrawal of corporate backing for the project, and left the owners in a position where they could not run the business as they had no money. All these people did was attack and threaten random people (some of whom had no connection whatsoever to the place), divert media attention to violent action, and cause a knee-jerk reaction from the government which will

perpetuate animal and human suffering for much longer than would be the case if we can actually get the arguments against vivisection into the public arena. Tony Blair's action is no surprise, as he's previously bailed out HLS when they were on the verge of shutting down - but there are major issues around keeping secret who is investing in these places... I believe that I have a right to know how any money I invest in banks or spend in shops is being used, and the removal of that right should be challenged in human rights courts, should it ever happen. BB Peter Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

you would not understand me if i explaned it too you so whats the point ?peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Why is it a sham that they got caught? It aint legal what they did, nor is it morally acceptable. The Valley Vegan.............louis stott <lsstott wrote: no im not sayin that at toll .. what i can say is its a big big sham that the 4 got court . sorry bout spellin i find it hard peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Now I am confused, You thank them for giving animal

rights a bad name? Are you saying you condone grave robbing? violence ? intimidation? Wasting donations? The Valley Vegan..................louis stott <lsstott wrote: how can you say that ? i thank them for doin it . but what a sham they got court out lo .peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: They deserve every day that they serve.Just a bunch of yobs looking for an excuse. Trouble is they were sponsered by donations to the animal rights group they pretended to represent. That money could have done some good. The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

They removed the remains from a grave of the grandmother of the people that ran the guinea pig farm which supplied Huntingdon Life Sciences. They also gathered outside the house at night and threw stones at the house etc. and sent threatening letters. They also spray painted grafitti on their cars, and sometimes put paint stripper over the cars. I can understand how the animal activists feel, but going too far hasn't achieved anything except getting them put in prison - for 12 years - where they won't be able to do anymore campaigning. Of course, it also makes all animal rights activists look bad, unfortunately. Jo - fraggle Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:21 PM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case they freed guinea pigs into the english countryside?? -----Original

Message----- peter hurd May 11, 2006 1:15 PM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case Four jailed in grave theft case Gladys Hammond's body was taken from a grave in October 2004Four animal rights activists have been jailed for waging a

campaign of terror against a family which included digging up a grandmother's grave. The Hall family were targeted for six years by activists who aimed to stop them breeding guinea pigs for research. Jon Ablewhite, 36, of Manchester, Kerry Whitburn, 36, and John Smith, 39, both of the West Mids, were jailed for 12 years for conspiracy to blackmail. Josephine Mayo, 38, of Birmingham, was jailed for four years. They targeted David Hall and Partners, a family business which ran the breeding programme at a farm in Newchurch, Staffordshire. The campaign included protests outside Darley Oaks Farm, a burglary in which 600 guinea pigs were freed and threats to family members, friends and employees. I feel that I have been in a war and under siege for six years Christopher Hall But it was the theft of Gladys Hammond's body from a graveyard in nearby Yoxall in October 2004 that "appalled and disgusted people nationwide", said Det Ch Insp Nick Baker. "Today's lengthy sentences send a strong message to people who might be considering doing anything similar. "While lawful protestors have nothing to fear, single issue extremists will be caught and strongly punished for their offences," he said after the sentencing. The Hall family ceased their guinea pig breeding programme in

January this year. The four were described as "terrorists" by one of their victims Mrs Hammond's body was discovered on Cannock Chase last week after Smith told police where to find it. Her remains are to be reburied at St Peter's Churchyard. She was mother-in-law to John Hall, who ran the farm with his brother Christopher. A Hall family statement said: "We struggle to comprehend how anyone could conceive such a plan. We could only assume they were devoid of any emotions. "Animal rights extremists used psychological

warfare, verbal abuse, criminal acts and very offensive propaganda in their quest to close our business". In a statement read out in court Christopher Hall said: "I feel that I have been in a war and under siege for six years. "These activists are terrorists, they have run a terrorist campaign against our business." The activists researched their targets on the internet as their campaign spread from the Hall family to anyone associated with them. Bricks were thrown through windows, death threats made to farm workers, pyrotechnics set off outside their homes and hundreds of malicious letters sent. One was sent to May Hudson, a cleaner at the farm, saying they would dig up her husband's grave. "They dedicated themselves to their cause - 24 hours a day, seven days a week - devastating dozens of lives and striking fear into a whole community," said Mr Baker.

Peter H Switch an email account to Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets. To send an email to -

Guest guest

Will it mean sod all to you when laws are passed that mean you cannot go on a peaceful demonstration march because laws have been passed against it?

Jo

-

louis stott

Monday, May 15, 2006 9:23 AM

Re: Four jailed in grave theft case

it played a big part in getin the place shut down . i think and as

for mr blair it should mean sod all too us heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

What is the result of their actions. Tony Blair is now signing up in full voice for animal experiments abnd you can bet he will bring in even tougher laws against animal activism - all because some people break the law. What they did was silly and useless. What is there to be proud of an action that is supposed to be helpful but is silly and useless?Jo , louis stott <lsstott wrote:>> all im goin to add to this ... we got are own thouts on this matter ant we ?> i still say thank you to them jist for your info im goin to vist them soon > bye bye> > Peter <metalscarab wrote:> Hi Louis> > >how can you say that ? i thank them for doin it . but what a sham they got > >court out lo .> > I agree with Peter (VV) - these people are nutters. All they do is make us all look like violent radicals, who distract from the very good arguments which will eventually bring about an end to vivisection, and give the media the opportunity to avoid the issues, thereby extending the life of the horrific experimentation.> > BB> Peter> > > To send an email to - > > > >

Guest guest

Well said Peter.

BBJo

-

Peter Kebbell

Monday, May 15, 2006 9:47 AM

Hi Louis

>it played a big part in getin the place shut down . i think and as

>for mr blair it should mean sod all too us

It played no part whatsoever in shutting the place down - that was achieved by the major *peaceful* pressure campaign (letter writing and peaceful demonstrations) which resulted in the withdrawal of corporate backing for the project, and left the owners in a position where they could not run the business as they had no money. All these people did was attack and threaten random people (some of whom had no connection whatsoever to the place), divert media attention to violent action, and cause a knee-jerk reaction from the government which will perpetuate animal and human suffering for much longer than would be the case if we can actually get the arguments against vivisection into the public arena.

Tony Blair's action is no surprise, as he's previously bailed out HLS when they were on the verge of shutting down - but there are major issues around keeping secret who is investing in these places... I believe that I have a right to know how any money I invest in banks or spend in shops is being used, and the removal of that right should be challenged in human rights courts, should it ever happen.

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Too true Peter.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Monday, May 15, 2006 6:31 PM

What would you think if someone dug your relatives up and stole their remains because they didnt like the firm you worked for? Would you think that was the best way for them to put their point forward, would you think it fair and appropriate to their case? Or would it decry their case and make you less receptive to their argument.

Visit them if you will, its up to you, but I think most people in Animal Welfare/Anti Vivisectionists groups, even the far right nutters in ALF, wouldnt think that their action has achieved anything. They certainly had nothing to do with the closure.They have closed so many ears to our voice.

Anyway I will leave you with this:

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia, author (1924-1998)

The Valley Vegan.............louis stott <lsstott wrote:

all im goin to add to this ... we got are own thouts on this matter ant we ?

i still say thank you to them jist for your info im goin to vist them soon

bye byePeter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Louis

>how can you say that ? i thank them for doin it . but what a sham they got

>court out lo .

I agree with Peter (VV) - these people are nutters. All they do is make us all look like violent radicals, who distract from the very good arguments which will eventually bring about an end to vivisection, and give the media the opportunity to avoid the issues, thereby extending the life of the horrific experimentation.

BB

Peter

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

hi peter,

my opinion is that some will die, some will live,

after all we animals are all about survival.

one think i do know,

if i were a mink i'd rather

try to make it on my own in the woods

than to live in a cage, be thought of as a product,

then be analy electrocuted or have my neck broken without

anesthesia.

all in the name of fashion, for people who would serve the

earth better if they were human fertilizers.

-- In , peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> How will these ( probably ) captive bred mink survive in the wild?

>

> The Valley Vegan...............

>

> .net> wrote:

>

Guest guest

i suppose that you think that I am a far right nutter, because

i believe that the ALF have a role to play.

i do not condone violent actions, but I do not believe that the ALf

is entirely evil.

I do not believe that they are entirely violent.

one of the points of the ALF is that they believe that

Animals aren't property.

So therefore, they are not taking someones property when

they release animals.

they are not doing anything different than what a person does

when they release a butterfly that flew into a bathroom window.

if you were walking in woods, and spot a rabbit, then

someone else is walking in the woods at the same time,

that person takes the rabbit and brings it home and

sprays some window cleaners in his eyes.

would you say he's got a right to do that, or would you agree that

the rabbit isn't his or yours but rather

the rabbit should stay in the woods in his right and will?

and your quote,

do you really think that a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening

ear, an honest compliment,

will stop these scumbag, bastards in these gigantic, prostituting

corporations who love to kill?

I think not!

another state of mind

-social d.

, peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

in Animal Welfare/Anti Vivisectionists groups, even the far right

nutters in ALF, wouldnt think that their action has achieved anything.

They certainly had nothing to do with the closure.They have closed so

many ears to our voice.

> Anyway I will leave you with this:

>

> Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind

word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of

caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

>

> -Leo Buscaglia, author (1924-1998) The Valley Vegan.............

>

Guest guest

maybe they will have a bad effect on the local ecosystem...

so should we give the minks back to the Furriers???

I'm sorry but you sound like you are on the furriers side.

here are the original communiques in case anyones intereseted.

http://www.animalliberationpressoffice.org/communiques_home.htm

yes,

I know that they are violent,

but the alf is nowhere near as violent as the people who profit

from and abuse these animals.

if you read the one where they

released the beatles in spain, you will see that

they gave medical attention, and care to the beagles after they

were rescued.

two wrongs don't make a right, but think about how you would

feel if you were a mink in a cage.

>

> What I meant ( smarty pants ) is will they be too imprinted to

revert to catching prey etc.? I know they are ferocious predetors in

the wild, but can they revert, was what I was asking? and also what

effect will they have on the local eco system?

>

> The Valley Vegan................

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Anouk

>i suppose that you think that I am a far right nutter, because>i believe that the ALF have a role to play.

I think it depends entirely on what you consider to be " violence " . To me, any act which intends to harm any animal (including humans) is violent. I don't feel the same word should be applied to acts against property - this should be referred to as vandalism, or something along those lines, and while I don't agree with acts of vandalism in general, I think there are times when it can be justified - the same is not true for acts of violence....

BB

Peter

Guest guest

anouk quoting social distortion...

wow!

can't say i ever expected that one

:)

Guest guest

Hey Anouk, DONT accuse me of being on the furriers side.Dont make that mistake my friend. I am asking what I see as a legitimate question, think about the question, I am thinking of whether they will survive eh?, and also whether they will affect the eco system NOT lets put them in a cage O.K.?! Jeez Louise! If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. - Henry David Thoreau The Valley Vegan..............Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: maybe they will have a bad effect on the local ecosystem...so should we give the minks back to the Furriers???I'm sorry but you sound like you are on the furriers side. here are the original communiques in case anyones intereseted.http://www.animalliberationpressoffice.org/communiques_home.htmyes,I know that they are violent, but the alf is nowhere near as violent as the people who profitfrom and abuse these animals. if you

read the one where they released the beatles in spain, you will see that they gave medical attention, and care to the beagles after they were rescued. two wrongs don't make a right, but think about how you would feel if you were a mink in a cage. , peter hurd wrote:>> What I meant ( smarty pants ) is will they be too imprinted torevert to catching prey etc.? I know they are ferocious predetors inthe wild, but can they revert, was what I was asking? and also whateffect will they have on the local eco system?> > The Valley Vegan................> >

Guest guest

Bad day Anouk? I dont pass judgement on anyone I dont know, only on their actions. I have seen nothing but a kind heart in you so far. I believe that some of the ALF have a contribution to play as long as they harm no living thing, human or animal. I would never condone violence, intimidation or persecution of any living thing. In the past some animals have been "liberated" in totally inapropriate enviroments and have suffered as a result. And as for my quote, I am not that niave to suggest that it would stop anyone, but I always have faith in human nature and treat people ( and animals ) as I would like to be treated, and so see nothing wrong in the quote.It was not meant to have any hidden meaning other than just a nice sentiment. I believe that acts of kindness can have a profound effect on some people receptive to them. Read it again: Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a

kindword, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act ofcaring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. The Valley Vegan..............Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: i suppose that you think that I am a far right nutter, becausei believe that the ALF have a role to play.i do not condone violent actions, but I do not believe that the ALfis entirely evil.I do not believe that they are entirely violent.one of the points of the ALF is that they believe that Animals aren't property.So therefore, they are not taking someones property when they release animals.they are not doing anything different than what a person doeswhen they release a butterfly that flew into a

bathroom window.if you were walking in woods, and spot a rabbit, thensomeone else is walking in the woods at the same time,that person takes the rabbit and brings it home and sprays some window cleaners in his eyes.would you say he's got a right to do that, or would you agree that the rabbit isn't his or yours but rather the rabbit should stay in the woods in his right and will?and your quote, do you really think that a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listeningear, an honest compliment, will stop these scumbag, bastards in these gigantic, prostituting corporations who love to kill?I think not!another state of mind -social d. , peter hurd wrote:in Animal Welfare/Anti Vivisectionists groups, even the far rightnutters in ALF, wouldnt think that their action has achieved anything.They certainly had nothing to do with the

closure.They have closed somany ears to our voice.> Anyway I will leave you with this:> > > > -Leo Buscaglia, author (1924-1998) The Valley Vegan.............>

Guest guest

that sounds like a good definition,

was never so true and eye for an eye leave everyone blind.

, " Peter Kebbell " <metalscarab

wrote:

>

> Hi Anouk

> I think it depends entirely on what you consider to be " violence " .

To me,

> any act which intends to harm any animal (including humans) is

violent. I

> don't feel the same word should be applied to acts against property

- this

> should be referred to as vandalism, or something along those lines, and

> while I don't agree with acts of vandalism in general, I think there are

> times when it can be justified - the same is not true for acts of

> violence....

>

> BB

> Peter

>

Guest guest

theres something so cool about mike ness.

i am not a punk

because i was a kid when i became aware of punk

around 1982, I would stare

then my mom would cover my eyes or cross the street

whenever we would see a group of punx

on the street.

she used to like to shop in Greenwich Village, or Soho, lower east

side of nyc.

we would go there on the weekends, to shop for dumb jewelry, sunglasses

or handbags.

then, when I was old enough to get my first job, and buy cd's.

around 1987 or so

I was hanging around with a crowd that was not into punk,

instead they were listening to phil collins, madonna, depeche mode,

the cure, sugar cubes, duran duran and boy georegm, tears for fears

and some metal.

there were NO stations playing such a music as punk (that i new of).

then when I got to college in the 90's, the scene was alternative

and everyone was listening to stone roses, nirvana, oasis, green day,

janes addiction and chili peppers, sioxsie and the banshes, the

sundays. lollapaloza was big with my friends.

so I have never hung out with the punk crowd, although one day at a

party some guy said that I thunk like a punk. and I took this as a

compliment. :)

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> anouk quoting social distortion...

> wow!

>

> can't say i ever expected that one

> :)

>

Guest guest

hi peter,

the question that you pose is a good one,

which needs more exploring,

if a well meaning group of people release animals into the wild

will they survive if they are already adults and

had been fed in a cage all of their lives?

usually animals learn how to hunt and survive in the wild

from their mother, if they never learn how,

often times they die easily,

as in the case of baby bears

when the New Jersey Hunt, killed their mothers.

I don't know what the solutions/answers, I am from a city and

do not have a lot of animal knowdlege.

but I still think

that it is better that they got released.

i do believe in letter writing campains and peaceful protests,

but I have also learned that Corporations have no

soul, no guilt, no conscience, they are just out for their bottom

line,

to produce more goods, make more money.

sorry for my tone,

I do admire thoreau, his spirit, his earnest attempt to reconnect and

his questioning soul.

>

> Hey Anouk, DONT accuse me of being on the furriers side.Dont make

that mistake my friend. I am asking what I see as a legitimate

question, think about the question, I am thinking of whether they will

survive eh?, and also whether they will affect the eco system NOT lets

put them in a cage O.K.?!

>

> Jeez Louise!

>

> If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost;

that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

>

> - Henry David Thoreau

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Maybe the activists could have written non-threatening letters to the

shareholders and supporters of HLS. It seems their addresses were

available, so instead of threats why not just ask them if they were

aware of what their money was supporting. That may have made a few

people think without the backlash of overreaction that we are now

having to deal with.

Jo

, " Anouk Sickler " <zurumato

wrote:

>

> hi peter,

>

> the question that you pose is a good one,

> which needs more exploring,

> if a well meaning group of people release animals into the wild

> will they survive if they are already adults and

> had been fed in a cage all of their lives?

>

> usually animals learn how to hunt and survive in the wild

> from their mother, if they never learn how,

> often times they die easily,

> as in the case of baby bears

> when the New Jersey Hunt, killed their mothers.

>

> I don't know what the solutions/answers, I am from a city and

> do not have a lot of animal knowdlege.

> but I still think

> that it is better that they got released.

>

> i do believe in letter writing campains and peaceful protests,

> but I have also learned that Corporations have no

> soul, no guilt, no conscience, they are just out for their bottom

> line,

> to produce more goods, make more money.

>

> sorry for my tone,

> I do admire thoreau, his spirit, his earnest attempt to reconnect

and

> his questioning soul.

>

>

>

> , peter hurd <swpgh01@> wrote:

> >

> > Hey Anouk, DONT accuse me of being on the furriers side.Dont make

> that mistake my friend. I am asking what I see as a legitimate

> question, think about the question, I am thinking of whether they

will

> survive eh?, and also whether they will affect the eco system NOT

lets

> put them in a cage O.K.?!

> >

> > Jeez Louise!

> >

> > If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost;

> that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

> >

> > - Henry David Thoreau

> >

> >

>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Ah fond memories of 76 and 77, when I was a disgruntled youth, when music had a well needed kick in the ass...................ah yes , I remember it well.........two years later I got my first job............been working for the same firm since....................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The Valley Vegan........... NO CRIME IF THERE AINT NO LAW, NO MORE COPS LEFT TO MESS YOU AROUND, NO MORE DREAMS OF MYSTERY CHORDS, NO MORE SIGHT TO BRING YOU DOWNAnouk

Sickler <zurumato wrote: theres something so cool about mike ness. i am not a punkbecause i was a kid when i became aware of punkaround 1982, I would starethen my mom would cover my eyes or cross the street whenever we would see a group of punxon the street. she used to like to shop in Greenwich Village, or Soho, lower east side of nyc.we would go there on the weekends, to shop for dumb jewelry, sunglassesor handbags.then, when I was old enough to get my first job, and buy cd's.around 1987 or soI was hanging around with a crowd that was not into punk,instead they were listening to phil collins, madonna, depeche mode,the cure, sugar cubes, duran duran and boy georegm, tears for fearsand some metal. there were NO stations playing such a music as punk (that i new

of). then when I got to college in the 90's, the scene was alternativeand everyone was listening to stone roses, nirvana, oasis, green day, janes addiction and chili peppers, sioxsie and the banshes, thesundays. lollapaloza was big with my friends.so I have never hung out with the punk crowd, although one day at a party some guy said that I thunk like a punk. and I took this as a compliment. :) , fraggle wrote:>> anouk quoting social distortion...> wow!> > can't say i ever expected that one> :)>

Guest guest

well a NEAT NEAT NEAT

she can't afford no Cannon!

NEAT NEAT NEAT

she can' t afford no gun at all

heck..1976....i was too busy diggin in the dirt and making forts to be disgruntled

peter hurd May 18, 2006 11:08 AM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case

Ah fond memories of 76 and 77, when I was a disgruntled youth, when music had a well needed kick in the ass...................ah yes , I remember it well.........two years later I got my first job............been working for the same firm since....................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Valley Vegan...........

NO CRIME IF THERE AINT NO LAW, NO MORE COPS LEFT TO MESS YOU AROUND, NO MORE DREAMS OF MYSTERY CHORDS, NO MORE SIGHT TO BRING YOU DOWNAnouk Sickler <zurumato wrote:

theres something so cool about mike ness. i am not a punkbecause i was a kid when i became aware of punkaround 1982, I would starethen my mom would cover my eyes or cross the street whenever we would see a group of punxon the street. she used to like to shop in Greenwich Village, or Soho, lower east side of nyc.we would go there on the weekends, to shop for dumb jewelry, sunglassesor handbags.then, when I was old enough to get my first job, and buy cd's.around 1987 or soI was hanging around with a crowd that was not into punk,instead they were listening to phil collins, madonna, depeche mode,the cure, sugar cubes, duran duran and boy georegm, tears for fearsand some metal. there were NO stations playing such a music as punk (that i new of). then when I got to college in the 90's, the scene was alternativeand everyone was listening to stone roses, nirvana, oasis, green day, janes addiction and chili peppers, sioxsie and the banshes, thesundays. lollapaloza was big with my friends.so I have never hung out with the punk crowd, although one day at a party some guy said that I thunk like a punk. and I took this as a compliment. :) , fraggle wrote:>> anouk quoting social distortion...> wow!> > can't say i ever expected that one> :)>

Guest guest

Now theres a thought, a young Fraggle, starting his first belt collection! Came home tonight, found that some one had stolen my mountain bike out of my garage.At least they left my kids bikes. Shit happens I suppose. countdownto the very endequalityan invitation that we won't extendready, aimpull the trigger nowin time youfirmly secure your place in hell The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: well a NEAT NEAT NEAT she can't afford no Cannon! NEAT NEAT NEAT she can' t afford no gun at all heck..1976....i was too busy

diggin in the dirt and making forts to be disgruntled :) peter hurd May 18, 2006 11:08 AM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case Ah fond memories of 76 and 77, when I was a disgruntled youth, when music had a well needed kick in the ass...................ah yes , I remember it well.........two years later I got my first job............been working for the same firm since....................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The Valley Vegan........... NO CRIME IF THERE AINT NO LAW, NO MORE COPS LEFT TO MESS YOU AROUND, NO MORE DREAMS OF MYSTERY CHORDS, NO MORE SIGHT TO BRING YOU DOWNAnouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: theres something so cool about mike ness. i am not a punkbecause i was a kid when i became aware of punkaround 1982, I would starethen my mom would cover my eyes or cross the street whenever we would see a group of punxon the street. she used to like to shop in Greenwich Village, or Soho, lower east side of nyc.we would go there on the weekends, to shop for dumb jewelry, sunglassesor

handbags.then, when I was old enough to get my first job, and buy cd's.around 1987 or soI was hanging around with a crowd that was not into punk,instead they were listening to phil collins, madonna, depeche mode,the cure, sugar cubes, duran duran and boy georegm, tears for fearsand some metal. there were NO stations playing such a music as punk (that i new of). then when I got to college in the 90's, the scene was alternativeand everyone was listening to stone roses, nirvana, oasis, green day, janes addiction and chili peppers, sioxsie and the banshes, thesundays. lollapaloza was big with my friends.so I have never hung out with the punk crowd, although one day at a party some guy said that I thunk like a punk. and I took this as a compliment. :) , fraggle wrote:>> anouk quoting social distortion...> wow!> >

can't say i ever expected that one> :)>

Guest guest

Your kids didn't sell it, did they? (Just joking). Sorry to hear yourbad news.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:57 PM

Now theres a thought, a young Fraggle, starting his first belt collection!

Came home tonight, found that some one had stolen my mountain bike out of my garage.At least they left my kids bikes.

Shit happens I suppose.

countdownto the very endequalityan invitation that we won't extendready, aimpull the trigger nowin time youfirmly secure your place in hell

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

well a NEAT NEAT NEAT she can't afford no Cannon!

NEAT NEAT NEAT

she can' t afford no gun at all

heck..1976....i was too busy diggin in the dirt and making forts to be disgruntled

peter hurd May 18, 2006 11:08 AM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case

Ah fond memories of 76 and 77, when I was a disgruntled youth, when music had a well needed kick in the ass...................ah yes , I remember it well.........two years later I got my first job............been working for the same firm since....................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Valley Vegan...........

NO CRIME IF THERE AINT NO LAW, NO MORE COPS LEFT TO MESS YOU AROUND, NO MORE DREAMS OF MYSTERY CHORDS, NO MORE SIGHT TO BRING YOU DOWNAnouk Sickler <zurumato wrote:

theres something so cool about mike ness. i am not a punkbecause i was a kid when i became aware of punkaround 1982, I would starethen my mom would cover my eyes or cross the street whenever we would see a group of punxon the street. she used to like to shop in Greenwich Village, or Soho, lower east side of nyc.we would go there on the weekends, to shop for dumb jewelry, sunglassesor handbags.then, when I was old enough to get my first job, and buy cd's.around 1987 or soI was hanging around with a crowd that was not into punk,instead they were listening to phil collins, madonna, depeche mode,the cure, sugar cubes, duran duran and boy georegm, tears for fearsand some metal. there were NO stations playing such a music as punk (that i new of). then when I got to college in the 90's, the scene was alternativeand everyone was listening to stone roses, nirvana, oasis, green day, janes addiction and chili peppers, sioxsie and the banshes, thesundays. lollapaloza was big with my friends.so I have never hung out with the punk crowd, although one day at a party some guy said that I thunk like a punk. and I took this as a compliment. :) , fraggle wrote:>> anouk quoting social distortion...> wow!> > can't say i ever expected that one> :)>

Guest guest

Bad Joke....Or lost my sense of humour..............still waiting for the boys in blue.................... The Valley Vegan................. This shining city built of gold, a far cry from innocence, There's more than meets the eye round here, look to the waters of the deep. A city of evil. jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Your kids didn't sell it, did they? (Just joking). Sorry to hear yourbad news. Jo - peter hurd Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:57 PM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case Now theres a thought, a young Fraggle, starting his first belt collection! Came home tonight, found that some one had stolen my mountain bike out of my garage.At least they left my kids bikes. Shit happens I suppose. countdownto the very endequalityan invitation that we won't extendready,

aimpull the trigger nowin time youfirmly secure your place in hell The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: well a NEAT NEAT NEAT she can't afford no Cannon! NEAT NEAT NEAT she can' t afford no gun at all heck..1976....i was too busy diggin in the dirt and making forts to be disgruntled :) peter hurd May 18, 2006 11:08 AM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case Ah

fond memories of 76 and 77, when I was a disgruntled youth, when music had a well needed kick in the ass...................ah yes , I remember it well.........two years later I got my first job............been working for the same firm since....................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The Valley Vegan........... NO CRIME IF THERE AINT NO LAW, NO MORE COPS LEFT TO MESS YOU AROUND, NO MORE DREAMS OF MYSTERY CHORDS, NO MORE SIGHT TO BRING YOU DOWNAnouk

Sickler <zurumato wrote: theres something so cool about mike ness. i am not a punkbecause i was a kid when i became aware of punkaround 1982, I would starethen my mom would cover my eyes or cross the street whenever we would see a group of punxon the street. she used to like to shop in Greenwich Village, or Soho, lower east side of nyc.we would go there on the weekends, to shop for dumb jewelry, sunglassesor handbags.then, when I was old enough to get my first job, and buy cd's.around 1987 or soI was hanging around with a crowd that was not into punk,instead they were listening to phil collins, madonna, depeche mode,the cure, sugar cubes, duran duran and boy georegm, tears for fearsand some metal. there were NO stations playing such a music as punk (that i new

of). then when I got to college in the 90's, the scene was alternativeand everyone was listening to stone roses, nirvana, oasis, green day, janes addiction and chili peppers, sioxsie and the banshes, thesundays. lollapaloza was big with my friends.so I have never hung out with the punk crowd, although one day at a party some guy said that I thunk like a punk. and I took this as a compliment. :) , fraggle wrote:>> anouk quoting social distortion...> wow!> > can't say i ever expected that one> :)>