Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Jo

> I think the problem is that there weren't enough questions, or not

> enough knowledge by the people who made the quiz - but at least you

> came out as Shaman, even if the wrong type. I didn't know you were

> interested in the Greek pantheon.

Problem is that the shamanism is very different. The Greek pantheon is more

that I like the Hades / Persephone story with the Winter / Summer theme :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

It did get some things right - I expect you would have to have hundreds of

different questions to answer to get it exactly right. It is good fun too

:-)

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <earthstorm

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:07 PM

Re: Just for Fun

> Hi Jo

>

> I agree. For those I didn't believe in I went extreme no and for

> those I did I went extreme right. And of course for those I believed

> in but not in the way they stated, I went to the middle.

> lol

>

> I don't think it was exact, but it did get some things about me

> right. Or at least I would like to think so. :)

>

> BB

> Nikki

Guest guest

HI Peter

Oh yes - I like the Winter Summer theme but tend to get my stories muddled.

Most countries seem to have the same stories told in slightly different

ways.

BB

Jo

-

" Peter " <metalscarab

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 3:13 PM

Re: Re: Just for Fun

> Hi Jo

>

> > I think the problem is that there weren't enough questions, or not

> > enough knowledge by the people who made the quiz - but at least you

> > came out as Shaman, even if the wrong type. I didn't know you were

> > interested in the Greek pantheon.

>

> Problem is that the shamanism is very different. The Greek pantheon is

more

> that I like the Hades / Persephone story with the Winter / Summer theme

:-)

>

> BB

> Peter

Guest guest

Yes but most religions do, unfortunately they place the man as the head of the house hold..................no I didnt mention Muslims honest! I certainly didnt draw any cartoons! The Valley Vegan.................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi AnoukI agree with you - bringing up boys to be 'macho' and girls to be dependent is a very silly thing to do - and abnormal.Jo , "Anouk Sickler" wrote:>> hi peter, > > as you can imagine, > Jesus is very strong in the town that I live in. > one of the reasons which I rejected christianity is because> it is very male centered, patri every thing revolves around > the man, he is the ruler etc. >

> > my inlaws in Texas believe that this is the way things should> be and they send me books on> how to be a good wife by letting my man rule.> > ha ha. I quickly put those in the donation pile. > > I am my own person, genderless and own only> the feminine things that I like. > > I am raising my boys to be feminine, as I believe that this makes> a more well rounded man. > > the best man is a feminine man because he owns both, this makes him > more powerful. > > > > , "Peter" wrote:> >> > Hi Nikki> > > > I put that down to answering "definitely" to the question that Mary> is as> > important as Jesus in my religion.... but that's largely because> neither of> > them have much place at all!!!!> > > > BB>

> Peter> >>To send an email to -

Guest guest

well..that certainly depends on the religion and those who are interperting it peter hurd Mar 21, 2006 11:17 AM Re: Re: Just for Fun

Yes but most religions do, unfortunately they place the man as the head of the house hold..................no I didnt mention Muslims honest! I certainly didnt draw any cartoons!

The Valley Vegan.................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi AnoukI agree with you - bringing up boys to be 'macho' and girls to be dependent is a very silly thing to do - and abnormal.Jo , "Anouk Sickler" wrote:>> hi peter, > > as you can imagine, > Jesus is very strong in the town that I live in. > one of the reasons which I rejected christianity is because> it is very male centered, patri every thing revolves around > the man, he is the ruler etc. > > > my inlaws in Texas believe that this is the way things should> be and they send me books on> how to be a good wife by letting my man rule.> > ha ha. I quickly put those in the donation pile. > > I am my own person, genderless and own only> the feminine things that I like. > > I am raising my boys to be feminine, as I believe that this makes> a more well rounded man. > > the best man is a feminine man because he owns both, this makes him > more powerful. > > > > , "Peter" wrote:> >> > Hi Nikki> > > > I put that down to answering "definitely" to the question that Mary> is as> > important as Jesus in my religion.... but that's largely because> neither of> > them have much place at all!!!!> > > > BB> > Peter> >>To send an email to -

Guest guest

I give up! The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: well..that certainly depends on the religion and those who are interperting it peter hurd Mar 21, 2006 11:17 AM Re: Re: Just for Fun Yes but most religions do, unfortunately they place the man as the head of the house hold..................no I didnt mention Muslims honest! I certainly didnt draw any cartoons! The Valley Vegan.................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi AnoukI agree with you - bringing up boys to be 'macho' and girls to be dependent is a very silly thing to do - and abnormal.Jo , "Anouk Sickler" wrote:>> hi peter, > > as you can imagine, > Jesus is very strong in the town that I live in. > one of the reasons which I rejected christianity is because> it is very male centered, patri every thing revolves around > the man, he is the ruler etc. > > > my inlaws in Texas believe that this is the way things should> be and they send me books on> how to be a good wife by letting my man rule.> > ha ha. I quickly put those in the donation pile. > > I am my own person, genderless and own only> the feminine things that I like. > > I am raising my boys to

be feminine, as I believe that this makes> a more well rounded man. > > the best man is a feminine man because he owns both, this makes him > more powerful. > > > > , "Peter" wrote:> >> > Hi Nikki> > > > I put that down to answering "definitely" to the question that Mary> is as> > important as Jesus in my religion.... but that's largely because> neither of> > them have much place at all!!!!> > > > BB> > Peter> >>To send an email to -

Guest guest

quitter

:) peter hurd Mar 21, 2006 11:42 AM Re: Re: Just for Fun

I give up!

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

well..that certainly depends on the religion and those who are interperting it peter hurd Mar 21, 2006 11:17 AM Re: Re: Just for Fun

Yes but most religions do, unfortunately they place the man as the head of the house hold..................no I didnt mention Muslims honest! I certainly didnt draw any cartoons!

The Valley Vegan.................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi AnoukI agree with you - bringing up boys to be 'macho' and girls to be dependent is a very silly thing to do - and abnormal.Jo , "Anouk Sickler" wrote:>> hi peter, > > as you can imagine, > Jesus is very strong in the town that I live in. > one of the reasons which I rejected christianity is because> it is very male centered, patri every thing revolves around > the man, he is the ruler etc. > > > my inlaws in Texas believe that this is the way things should> be and they send me books on> how to be a good wife by letting my man rule.> > ha ha. I quickly put those in the donation pile. > > I am my own person, genderless and own only> the feminine things that I like. > > I am raising my boys to be feminine, as I believe that this makes> a more well rounded man. > > the best man is a feminine man because he owns both, this makes him > more powerful. > > > > , "Peter" wrote:> >> > Hi Nikki> > > > I put that down to answering "definitely" to the question that Mary> is as> > important as Jesus in my religion.... but that's largely because> neither of> > them have much place at all!!!!> > > > BB> > Peter> >>To send an email to -

Guest guest

Bites tongue, never been competetive actually, always p*****d off my mates when we played anything, I just went along for the ride and enjoyed the experience, had a laugh, couldnt care less whether I won or not.......lifes too short. Thank you Fraggle for your opinion. The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: quitter :) peter hurd Mar 21, 2006 11:42 AM Re: Re: Just for Fun I give up! The Valley Vegan.............fraggle

<EBbrewpunx wrote: well..that certainly depends on the religion and those who are interperting it peter hurd Mar 21, 2006 11:17 AM Re: Re: Just for Fun Yes but most religions do, unfortunately they place the man as the head of the house hold..................no I didnt mention Muslims honest! I certainly didnt draw any cartoons! The Valley Vegan.................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi AnoukI agree

with you - bringing up boys to be 'macho' and girls to be dependent is a very silly thing to do - and abnormal.Jo , "Anouk Sickler" wrote:>> hi peter, > > as you can imagine, > Jesus is very strong in the town that I live in. > one of the reasons which I rejected christianity is because> it is very male centered, patri every thing revolves around > the man, he is the ruler etc. > > > my inlaws in Texas believe that this is the way things should> be and they send me books on> how to be a good wife by letting my man rule.> > ha ha. I quickly put those in the donation pile. > > I am my own person, genderless and own only> the feminine things that I like. > > I am raising my boys to be feminine, as I believe that this makes> a more well rounded man. > > the

best man is a feminine man because he owns both, this makes him > more powerful. > > > > , "Peter" wrote:> >> > Hi Nikki> > > > I put that down to answering "definitely" to the question that Mary> is as> > important as Jesus in my religion.... but that's largely because> neither of> > them have much place at all!!!!> > > > BB> > Peter> >>To send an email to -

Guest guest

I'm like that too.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 9:07 PM

Re: Re: Just for Fun

Bites tongue, never been competetive actually, always p*****d off my mates when we played anything, I just went along for the ride and enjoyed the experience, had a laugh, couldnt care less whether I won or not.......lifes too short.

Thank you Fraggle for your opinion.

The Valley Vegan................

Guest guest

Hi Jo

I agree and I was not disappointed at all. :)

BB

Nikki

, " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> Hi Nikki

>

> It did get some things right - I expect you would have to have

hundreds of

> different questions to answer to get it exactly right. It is good

fun too

> :-)

>