IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi fraggle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Did anyone see American Idol lat night? There was this guy who bounced all over Chicago and I imagined frag something like that. Nikki? Can you shine some light?peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Dont give me the "I dont amount to squat" crap, we are all unique and part of lifes rich tapestry, and you certainly have touched a lot of lives on this web chat group alone, never mind the real people you meet. Who gives a crap about the cosmos, what the hell difference does it make to you and me? It dont pay my bills. But people like you enrich a sometime dull existance, so cut the crap, and give us a drink, and tell me another story slaphead! If you ever get over here , me and you are going to have to sit down and talk.......... The Valley Vegan...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: ah..but see peter there lies part of the dilemna sure.. I got a roof over my head, but as you said, millions don't.... there's the rub ain't it.... anouk was saying all i do is give bad news.... well..millions who can't eat er have roofs over there heads certainly trumps ME havin one now don't it! me...i don't amount to squat...one lil iota of a dust mote in this grand cosmos... damn..i should have been goth but..seriously.... me....have problems.... sure who cares!! i always bounce back eventually ok..sometimes i more crawl back.... bouncing hurts after awhile! but..i survive like a dang cockroach sometimes i is... *hugs and free beer* fraggle 1000 miles of endless screams, where all the dead heroes lay I've got the choice to set my knife, I've got the courage to set my life I've got the day I'll pick to die. Gotta hate someone, I don't know why I'll fight for a better way, be a dead hero for the U.S.A. Peter H Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

Guest guest

prolly have less e-mail cloggin yer in box........ Jonnie Hellens Jan 18, 2006 10:08 AM Re: Re: Hi fraggle

No kidding. I told DH when frag says something, I've learned to sit up and listen (or look or whatever...) You are a valuable contributing member of this group and I don't know what we would do without you!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi FraggleTis ok that you have a roof over your head, food to eat etc. You;re still allowed to have problems too. I think Anouk may have just been trying to make you smile. Don't worry, i'll get her for you.;)Sometimes we too suffer even tho it may not be as great as others.We'll still be here to listen and lend a shoulder to lean on. And better to shout it out then keep it in. But no BS on the amounting to squat pal. You amount to a heck of a lot to many of us here.Don't make me come over there and smack you...;)((hugz))Nikki :)ah..but see peterthere lies part of the dilemnasure.. I got a roof over my head, but as you said, millions don't....there's the rub ain't it....anouk was saying all i do is give bad news....well..millions who can't eat er have roofs over there heads certainly trumps ME havin one now don't it!me...i don't amount to squat...one lil iota of a dust mote in this grand cosmos...damn..i should have been gothbut..seriously....me....have problems....surewho cares!!i always bounce backeventuallyok..sometimes i more crawl back....bouncing hurts after awhile!but..i survivelike a dang cockroach sometimes i is...*hugs and free beer*fraggle

Guest guest

Yeah, I NEVER use Outlook. A great deal of virus' are written to use the address book in that program. I use Lotus Notes, so I guess I changed quite a bit, huh? You just go into add/delete programs ... (to continue the lame joke...)fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i only use Outlook at work, and it goes down all the time ok..that was a pretty lame joke.............. Jonnie Hellens Jan 17, 2006 11:32 AM Re: Re: Hi fraggle Sometimes all we can do about a situation is change our outlook and if anybody is good at that, please teach

me! >earthstrm <earthstorm>Jan 17, 2006 9:38 AM> > Re: Hi fraggle>>Hi Fraggle>>Tis ok that you have a roof over your head, food to eat etc. You;re >still allowed to have problems too. I think Anouk may have just been >trying to make you smile. Don't worry, i'll get her for you.>;)>>Sometimes we too suffer even tho it may not be as great as others.>We'll still be here to listen and lend a shoulder to lean on. >>And better to shout it out then keep it in. But no BS on the >amounting to squat pal. You amount to a heck of a lot to many of us >here.>>Don't make me come over there and smack

you...>;)>>((hugz))>>Nikki :)>>>ah..but see peter>there lies part of the dilemna>sure.. I got a roof over my head, but as you said, millions don't....>there's the rub ain't it....> >anouk was saying all i do is give bad news....>well..millions who can't eat er have roofs over there heads >certainly trumps ME havin one now don't it!> >me...i don't amount to squat...one lil iota of a dust mote in this >grand cosmos...>damn..i should have been goth> >but..seriously....>me....have problems....>sure>who cares!!>i always bounce back>eventually>ok..sometimes i more crawl back....>bouncing hurts after awhile!>but..i survive>like a dang cockroach sometimes i is...>*hugs and free beer*>fraggle>

>>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

> > Well I did pick it up, just had to quickly put it back down again. You

> > know how that list owner guy is... ;)

> > *running out of the room before Peter gets back*

*Locking door and looking sternly at Nikki*... and just what does that mean?

BB

Peter

Guest guest

i've been equated with someone on american idol...wait..i've been equated with anything at all to do with American Idol

i think i've just been offended..... Jonnie Hellens Jan 18, 2006 1:17 PM Re: Hi fraggle

Did anyone see American Idol lat night? There was this guy who bounced all over Chicago and I imagined frag something like that. Nikki? Can you shine some light?peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

What God had done for peace on earth, what man destroyed from day of birth They are concerned with feelings; they're just ashamed to cry And one mans plan to push the button makes other sacrifice The serenade is dead and now the only question's why?

Guest guest

Hi Peter

> > > Well I did pick it up, just had to quickly put it back down

again. You

> > > know how that list owner guy is... ;)

> > > *running out of the room before Peter gets back*

>

> *Locking door and looking sternly at Nikki*...

*runs around other side of group and sneaks in back door*

*taps Peter on shoulder and smiles*

>and just what does that mean?

oh nothing....

BB

Nikki ;)

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

>> *Locking door and looking sternly at Nikki*...>*runs around other side of group and sneaks in back door*>*taps Peter on shoulder and smiles*

Hey - how did you manage to get out through a locked door?BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Peter

> >> *Locking door and looking sternly at Nikki*...

> >*runs around other side of group and sneaks in back door*

> >*taps Peter on shoulder and smiles*

>

> Hey - how did you manage to get out through a locked door?

Well that is quite simple really. I found this " instant escape hole "

laying around. It is not Acme brand though, some sort of generic

version, so it was a bit of a tight squeeze.

Gee, hope no one was going to use it somewhere else...

;)

BB

Nikki

Guest guest

You most certainly have..............hahahahahahahaha The Valley Vegan...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i've been equated with someone on american idol...wait..i've been equated with anything at all to do with American Idol ,......... i think i've just been offended..... Jonnie Hellens Jan 18, 2006 1:17 PM Re: Hi fraggle Did anyone see American Idol lat night? There was this guy who bounced all over Chicago and I imagined frag something like that. Nikki? Can you shine some light?peter

hurd <swpgh01 wrote: What God had done for peace on earth, what man destroyed from day of birth They are concerned with feelings; they're just ashamed to cry And one mans plan to push the button makes other sacrifice The serenade is dead and now the only question's why? Peter H

Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.

Guest guest

I didn't even notice that. Outlook could chg a fortune (and get it too) if it really performed that function!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi FraggleWell someone seems to be in a bit of a good mood, as lame as it is. ;)So are you trying to get me kicked off the group with these leading statements?Nikki i only use Outlook at work, and it goes down all the timeok..that was a pretty lame joke.............. Jonnie Hellens Jan 17, 2006 11:32 AM Re: Re: Hi fraggle Sometimes all we can do about a situation is change our outlook and if anybody is good at that, please teach me!To send an email to -

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Guest guest

Speaking of picking it up... When my daughter moved in, we moved my excercise equipment out of her old room and now that she's moved back out again, we moved it back in. Anyhow, I was biking away the other day when I noticed something. I shouted "Hey, who put the angel on Santa's head?" By DH sheepish grin when he came in, I could tell it was him. Apparently he stores it that way each year, I never noticed and he never said a word.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: hey...its all in whether you pick it up er not...we all have the ability to leave things lie.....will power and inner strength my dear:)>earthstrm <earthstorm>Jan 18, 2006 5:00 AM>To:

> Re: Hi fraggle>>Hi Fraggle>>Well someone seems to be in a bit of a good mood, as lame as it >is. ;)>>So are you trying to get me kicked off the group with these leading >statements?>>Nikki >>>>i only use Outlook at work, and it goes down all the time> >ok..that was a pretty lame joke..............>>> >Jonnie Hellens >Jan 17, 2006 11:32 AM > >Re: Re: Hi fraggle >>>Sometimes all we can do about a situation is change our outlook and >if anybody is good at that, please teach me!>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Links>>>> >>>1000 miles of endless screams, where all the dead heroes lay I've got the choice to set my knife, I've got the courage to set my life I've got the day I'll pick to die. Gotta hate someone, I don't know why I'll fight for a better way, be a dead hero for the U.S.A.

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Guest guest

In a book I'm reading, they talk about just trying to slow the degragation. I guess that's all we can do, but it's something we have to do. Let's face it, we will most likely be in the minority, but at least some are doing what we can. Take pride in the fact that you count strongly in that group!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: shall i go off on how its gettin hella old to be constantly trying to go "ok, it's not going to get any better..maybe it just won't get worse..maybe..maybe..maybe?..ok..so it got worse, but maybe we can just hold up this wall over here and...oh...wait..no, that didn't work...ummm..ok..well maybe...no...crap":)i think i'll like insanity......sweet blissful insanity....they get to wear such great suits:)>earthstrm

<earthstorm>Jan 18, 2006 5:00 AM> > Re: Hi fraggle>>Hi Fraggle>>Well someone seems to be in a bit of a good mood, as lame as it >is. ;)>>So are you trying to get me kicked off the group with these leading >statements?>>Nikki >>>>i only use Outlook at work, and it goes down all the time> >ok..that was a pretty lame joke..............>>> >Jonnie Hellens >Jan 17, 2006 11:32 AM > >Re: Re: Hi fraggle >>>Sometimes all we can do about a situation is change our outlook and >if anybody is good at that, please teach me!>>>>>>>To send an email to

- >

Guest guest

Ah come on dude! (However you wanna take that) You have made such a difference in my life. I've been veggie for over 6 months now. I think it's now a habit and a lot of it has to do with the enlightenment I've received in this group, of which you are a very large contributor. I think you should have a doc look at ur leg, it must be going to ur head (again, however you wanna take that...)fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: prolly have less e-mail cloggin yer in box........ Jonnie Hellens Jan 18, 2006 10:08 AM Re: Re: Hi fraggle No kidding. I told DH when

frag says something, I've learned to sit up and listen (or look or whatever...) You are a valuable contributing member of this group and I don't know what we would do without you!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi FraggleTis ok that you have a roof over your head, food to eat etc. You;re still allowed to have problems too. I think Anouk may have just been trying to make you smile. Don't worry, i'll get her for you.;)Sometimes we too suffer even tho it may not be as great as others.We'll still be here to listen and lend a shoulder to lean on. And better to shout it out then keep it in. But no BS on the amounting to squat pal. You amount to a heck of a lot to many of us here.Don't make me come over there and smack you...;)((hugz))Nikki :)ah..but see

peterthere lies part of the dilemnasure.. I got a roof over my head, but as you said, millions don't....there's the rub ain't it....anouk was saying all i do is give bad news....well..millions who can't eat er have roofs over there heads certainly trumps ME havin one now don't it!me...i don't amount to squat...one lil iota of a dust mote in this grand cosmos...damn..i should have been gothbut..seriously....me....have problems....surewho cares!!i always bounce backeventuallyok..sometimes i more crawl back....bouncing hurts after awhile!but..i survivelike a dang cockroach sometimes i is...*hugs and free beer*fraggle

Guest guest

Ut oh, even tho it wasn't intentional, I might be in trouble....fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i've been equated with someone on american idol...wait..i've been equated with anything at all to do with American Idol ,......... i think i've just been offended..... Jonnie Hellens Jan 18, 2006 1:17 PM Re: Hi fraggle Did anyone see American Idol lat night? There was this guy who bounced all over Chicago and I imagined frag something like that. Nikki? Can you shine some light?peter hurd <swpgh01

wrote: What God had done for peace on earth, what man destroyed from day of birth They are concerned with feelings; they're just ashamed to cry And one mans plan to push the button makes other sacrifice The serenade is dead and now the only question's why?

Guest guest

doctors are evilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

they poke prod needle and worse

i think my warranty just ran out is all.... Jonnie Hellens Jan 19, 2006 12:45 PM Re: Re: Hi fraggle

I think you should have a doc look at ur leg, it must be going to ur head (again, however you wanna take that...)

Countries manufacture bombs and guns

To kill your brother for something that he hasn't even done.

Smog is ruining my lungs, but they aren't sorry they've done wrong,

They hide behind their lies that they're helping everyone.

Guest guest

I thought you liked that sort of stuff? My doc doesn't. She prefers to do as little as possible for as long as possible, it seems.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: doctors are evilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll they poke prod needle and worse i think my warranty just ran out is all.... Jonnie Hellens Jan 19, 2006 12:45 PM Re: Re: Hi fraggle I think you should have a doc look at ur leg, it must be going to ur head (again, however you wanna take

that...) Countries manufacture bombs and guns To kill your brother for something that he hasn't even done. Smog is ruining my lungs, but they aren't sorry they've done wrong, They hide behind their lies that they're helping everyone.

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Guest guest

not in the model they use...nope Jonnie Hellens Jan 23, 2006 11:32 AM Re: Re: Hi fraggle

I thought you liked that sort of stuff? My doc doesn't. She prefers to do as little as possible for as long as possible, it seems.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

doctors are evilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

they poke prod needle and worse

i think my warranty just ran out is all.... Jonnie Hellens Jan 19, 2006 12:45 PM Re: Re: Hi fraggle

I think you should have a doc look at ur leg, it must be going to ur head (again, however you wanna take that...) Countries manufacture bombs and guns To kill your brother for something that he hasn't even done. Smog is ruining my lungs, but they aren't sorry they've done wrong, They hide behind their lies that they're helping everyone.

PhotosRing in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever. To send an email to -