Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm assuming Ecover is okay as it is one of the

biggest 'environmentally friendly' companies in the UK - recommended

by the Vegan Society, and many others.

Jo

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> commericial soap is made by a combination of an alkaloid(lye) with

an oil....vegetable or animal, depending on wot they want....

Guest guest

hmm..i think yer computer just hates you..

www.ecover.com-----Original Message----- Jonnie Hellens Aug 17, 2005 5:42 PM Re: Container Gardening

I haven't heard of this. I googled it and nada.Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

I don't know - I use Ecover washin gup liquid to spray on.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 9:35 PM

Re: Container Gardening

Isn't soap made of petroluem? Or do you mean castille soap?Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

soapy water sprayed on.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 10:04 PM

Container Gardening

Gee, sure wish I could take some off ur hands.

Speaking of which, I dug up the potato to see why nothing was happening, and it didn't seem to have the will of life and was quietly rotting away. I'll give er another go. Maybe I should start it inside with toothpicks and a jar of water? Meanwhile, the sweet potatoes are begging for a trellis.

I went out to my patio garden this am, only to find the dang whiteflies are back, ate a good portion of my strawberry plants and have started on my sweet potatoes and spearmint. Ugh, anyone have any organic recommendations?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

surei'm buried in materseven after my dipsh*t back neighbor took out half my garden....let me just fix my teleporter......Lynda <lurineAug 12, 2005 10:19 PM Subject: Re: Re: lunchCould ya send up some tomatoes? I want to make a Greek pasta salad tomorrow(pasta, chopped tomatoes, chopped red onion, diced zucchini, greek olives,tossed with creamy Italian dressing).Lynda-fraggle <EBbrewpunxFriday, August 12, 2005 3:58 PMRe: Re: lunch> and...dinner's gonna be> spinach salad> with fresh tomatoes from the garden> sun dried tomatoes> walnuts> green apple...>> come on..just one more hour.............>> > heartwerk <heartwork> Aug 12, 2005 3:56 PM> > Re: lunch>> That was a nice lunch. I love plums - but can't eat too many in one> go - now if the tum would let me I would eat loads of them.>> Jo>> a blinding flash> hotter than the sun> dead bodies lie across the path> the radiation colors the air> finishing one by one>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

just cut off the part with eyes, with some flesh and skin..basically make a section out of the potato..you can get many potato plants then..and plant that... Jonnie Hellens Aug 17, 2005 6:06 PM Re: Container Gardening

rn't there eyes all over the potato? (confused look)fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

whiteflies....try either squirting them off with the hose..if that doesn't work

a soap/water mixture sprayed on plants

or

a garlic/water mixture..

lastly..plant something bright yellow on the otherside of the garden you don't want...whiteflies like yellow

as for potato..is it a whole potato? all you need to do is plant the part with the *eyes*...

as fer yard..my yard is so small the ants are hunchbacked Jonnie Hellens Aug 16, 2005 2:04 PM Container Gardening

Speaking of which, I dug up the potato to see why nothing was happening, and it didn't seem to have the will of life and was quietly rotting away. I'll give er another go. Maybe I should start it inside with toothpicks and a jar of water? Meanwhile, the sweet potatoes are begging for a trellis.

I went out to my patio garden this am, only to find the dang whiteflies are back, ate a good portion of my strawberry plants and have started on my sweet potatoes and spearmint. Ugh, anyone have any organic recommendations?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

surei'm buried in materseven after my dipsh*t back neighbor took out half my garden....let me just fix my teleporter......Lynda <lurineAug 12, 2005 10:19 PM Subject: Re: Re: lunchCould ya send up some tomatoes? I want to make a Greek pasta salad tomorrow(pasta, chopped tomatoes, chopped red onion, diced zucchini, greek olives,tossed with creamy Italian dressing).Lynda-fraggle <EBbrewpunxFriday, August 12, 2005 3:58 PMRe: Re: lunch> and...dinner's gonna be> spinach salad> with fresh tomatoes from the garden> sun dried tomatoes> walnuts> green apple...>> come on..just one more hour.............>> > heartwerk <heartwork> Aug 12, 2005 3:56 PM> > Re: lunch>> That was a nice lunch. I love plums - but can't eat too many in one> go - now if the tum would let me I would eat loads of them.>> Jo>> a blinding flash> hotter than the sun> dead bodies lie across the path> the radiation colors the air> finishing one by one>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Each time I was using one of my computers on my front line at my store. I'm having a lot of network/internet issues that I'm not havin' on other computers. I replaced my cables about 6 mos ago, it turned out that mice had eaten a lot of the cables on that hub. Also turned out that a guy in another suite was infested with the critters, which was found out when I took over one of his suites. Maybe I should crawl around and take a look at my cables again. The computer I usually use is my laptop which uses wireless networking, but my DS has taken it (and my whole desk) over to play Ruinscape. Thank goodness he goes back to school next monday! NEhow, I went to www.ecover.com, did a search for washin gup and it also washin gup. I'm on my laptop at home. It's really called washin gup?

fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

www.ecover.com-----Original Message----- Jonnie Hellens Aug 17, 2005 5:42 PM Re: Container Gardening

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Isn't soap made of petroluem? Or do you mean castille soap?Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

soapy water sprayed on.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Container Gardening

surei'm buried in materseven after my dipsh*t back neighbor took out half my garden....let me just fix my teleporter......Lynda <lurineAug 12, 2005 10:19 PM Subject: Re: Re: lunchCould ya send up some tomatoes? I want to make a Greek pasta salad tomorrow(pasta, chopped tomatoes, chopped red onion, diced zucchini, greek olives,tossed with creamy Italian dressing).Lynda-fraggle <EBbrewpunxFriday, August 12, 2005 3:58 PMRe: Re: lunch> and...dinner's gonna be> spinach salad> with fresh tomatoes from the garden> sun dried tomatoes>

walnuts> green apple...>> come on..just one more hour.............>> > heartwerk <heartwork> Aug 12, 2005 3:56 PM> > Re: lunch>> That was a nice lunch. I love plums - but can't eat too many in one> go - now if the tum would let me I would eat loads of them.>> Jo>> a blinding flash> hotter than the sun> dead bodies lie across the path> the radiation colors the air> finishing one by one>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Wow (light bulb goes off) I never, never knew that. I guess you just need a small sample of the flesh for each skin and can use the middle for the current dinner. I'm in the mood for some roasted potatoes tonight.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

just cut off the part with eyes, with some flesh and skin..basically make a section out of the potato..you can get many potato plants then..and plant that... Jonnie Hellens Aug 17, 2005 6:06 PM Re: Container Gardening

or

a garlic/water mixture..

lastly..plant something bright yellow on the otherside of the garden you don't want...whiteflies like yellow

as for potato..is it a whole potato? all you need to do is plant the part with the *eyes*...

as fer yard..my yard is so small the ants are hunchbacked Jonnie Hellens Aug 16, 2005 2:04 PM Container Gardening

surei'm buried in materseven after my dipsh*t back neighbor took out half my garden....let me just fix my teleporter......Lynda <lurineAug 12, 2005 10:19 PM Subject: Re: Re: lunchCould ya send up some tomatoes? I want to make a Greek pasta salad tomorrow(pasta, chopped tomatoes, chopped red onion, diced zucchini, greek olives,tossed with creamy Italian dressing).Lynda-fraggle <EBbrewpunxFriday, August 12, 2005 3:58 PMRe: Re: lunch> and...dinner's gonna be> spinach salad> with fresh tomatoes from the garden> sun dried tomatoes>

walnuts> green apple...>> come on..just one more hour.............>> > heartwerk <heartwork> Aug 12, 2005 3:56 PM> > Re: lunch>> That was a nice lunch. I love plums - but can't eat too many in one> go - now if the tum would let me I would eat loads of them.>> Jo>> a blinding flash> hotter than the sun> dead bodies lie across the path> the radiation colors the air> finishing one by one>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Sorry - washing up liquid.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Thursday, August 18, 2005 11:35 PM

Each time I was using one of my computers on my front line at my store. I'm having a lot of network/internet issues that I'm not havin' on other computers. I replaced my cables about 6 mos ago, it turned out that mice had eaten a lot of the cables on that hub. Also turned out that a guy in another suite was infested with the critters, which was found out when I took over one of his suites. Maybe I should crawl around and take a look at my cables again. The computer I usually use is my laptop which uses wireless networking, but my DS has taken it (and my whole desk) over to play Ruinscape. Thank goodness he goes back to school next monday! NEhow, I went to www.ecover.com, did a search for washin gup and it also washin gup. I'm on my laptop at home. It's really called washin gup?

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

soapy water sprayed on.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Container Gardening

Guest guest

no...that was just a typo i'm sure Jonnie Hellens Aug 18, 2005 6:35 PM Re: Container Gardening

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

soapy water sprayed on.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Container Gardening

Guest guest

you got it Jonnie Hellens Aug 18, 2005 6:40 PM Re: Container Gardening

Wow (light bulb goes off) I never, never knew that. I guess you just need a small sample of the flesh for each skin and can use the middle for the current dinner. I'm in the mood for some roasted potatoes tonight.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

or

a garlic/water mixture..

Guest guest

Found it! Thanks so much!Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Sorry - washing up liquid.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Thursday, August 18, 2005 11:35 PM

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

soapy water sprayed on.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Container Gardening