IndiaDivine.org

, dim some moore

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear all folks at green vibe. I want to wish you my best. ""|:MICHael Moore own fame seeking Michael Moore. It's disengenious for a person to expose the corruption and greed of others; he is a bloated glutton. It is hard to see the message without the messanger getting in the WAY in a BIG BIG WAY. I agree with you I read White Men and Dude where... I am doing an expose in the form of a play called "Midnite in the Soup" True Confessions of a Mendicant Living In Pottersville is a "memoir" and this last year has been a deary trudge to the bottom, I

have now ZERO but i am not dismayed I am a believer that it was meant to be... I don't have MOORE money or what evever and the concept of poverty is not po trade. or pulp fiction. I am seeking an investor -----again I plea to you if possible any help? thank you this is not a spam or a hoax. I live in poverty and any artist/writer will tell you that is true. Penny Josephides 526 East 82nd Street NY NY 10028 no phoe but I have a voice mail no. (2120 437-0748 itn is interested as a film but the entry fee is $300 HELP penny josephides <penevejay wrote: --- Paul Rance <paulwrote:> > Hi All,> I was a fan of

Moore's from what I've seen of him on> TV, but not > anymore. His views on vegetarians just seems like> it's coming from > the mouths of the kind of people he supposedly> despises. I won't be > buying any of his books. > Cheers,> Paul.> > > ,> Glickman37@a... wrote:> > Posted for veganvirago@c... (Susan Gordon)> > > > PLEASE CROSS POST> > > > I just finished reading Michael Moore's new book,> "Dude, Where's My> > Country." As with his previous book, "Stupid> White Men," this one > is a fast> > read that attacks political conservatism with> humor and wit, but > Moore still> > does not include animals in his compassion. He> specifically > dismisses animal> > rights and

vegetarianism and he uses a quote from> General Wesley > Clark,> > which states Clark hunts, as one reason to support> Clark's > candidacy for> > President. I copy these excerpts from the book at> the end of this > alert.> > > > Please send Michael Moore INTELLIGENT e-mails,> explaining to him > why animals> > are as deserving of lives free from exploitation> as are> > minorities/women/laborers and all of the other> marginalized human > groups for> > whom he advocates. Send him lots and lots of> e-mails, so he cannot > ignore> > them, as he ignored my last e-mail (sent after I> read "Stupid White > Men,"> > which derided concern for animals).> > > > Contact Michael Moore at: mike@m...> > Michael Moore's web site is:> http://www.michaelmoore.com/> > > > Excerpts from "Dude, Where's My Country":> > > > In Chapter 10, "How to Talk to Your Conservative> Brother-in-Law" (to> > convince him that voting Republican is not in his> best interest), > Moore> > advises readers to "admit that the left has made> mistakes." He > says, ".here'> > s a start on what we've been wrong about" (note> that many other > points, not> > concerning animals, are in Moore's list of> mistakes the left has > made):> > > > 1. "Vegetarianism is unhealthy. Humans need> protein, and lots of > it. Put> > down those sprouts and pick up a T-bone!" (page> 190)> > 2. "Animals don't have rights. Yes, they should be> > treated 'humanely.' Yes,> > Tyson Foods and all the

others that 'harvest'> chickens are > disgusting. But> > 'freeing' chickens from their factory farms is> idiotic. They don't > know how> > to survive in the wild and they're just going to> get hit by a > truck. And lay> > off carrying on about the milk, no matter how bad> it is for you. > You just> > look like a dumbass if you go on national TV, like> PETA does, to > argue that> > beer is better for the body than milk. This shit> just makes me want > to kick> > my dog." (page 192)> > > > Follow Moore's advice and tell Moore how promoting> animal abuse is > bad for> > HIM (AND also for the humans he cares about AND,> most importantly, > for the> > primary victims, the animals).> > > > In Chapter 11, "Bush Removal and Other Spring> Cleaning Chores,"

> Moore gives> > a list of reasons why General Wesley Clark would> be a good choice > for the> > Democratic nominee for President. One point is> (emphasis mine):> > > > "He is for gun control, Says Clark: 'In general, I> have got twenty > some odd> > guns in the house. I LIKE TO HUNT. I have grown up> with guns all my > life,> > but people who like assault weapons - they should> join the United > States> > Army, we have them.' " (page 210-211)> > > > Thank you.> > > > Susan Gordon> > Dear whoever send a letter I know that Michael Moore is too meaty for some butHe's happy to piggy size is and he makes no bonesabout in but in his message is the real meat of thematter. After all the last long liver at 113 yearsold ate greasy food smoked a ciger aevery day and

mayhave had other other unmentioned vices just try and dogood . Hurting others hurts you. Earthy PenelopepenevejayExclusive Video Premiere - Britney Spearshttp://launch./promos/britneyspears/