IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Potluck of June 19th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings Family,

I have had serious computer problems, and wasn't able to send out this email message before now. I persevered so that I could share this note about the potluck gathering that we had on Saturday June 19th. It was a real pleasure. We had a good turnout, approximately 25 people joined Denise and I at her lovely home in Upper Marlboro. The weather and music mixed to create a relaxing atmosphere. The food was, as always, fantastic! Ron kept the Vitamix and the juicer humming throughout the night, giving us one taste tantalizing concoction after another.

We had the added benefit of two very talented women who graced us with their skills. One was Hadea. She is a mehndi (henna) artist. She creates wonderful (pain free) body art right before your eyes. Almost every woman who came could not resist this lovely form of adornment.

We were also blessed to have the healing touch of Theresa Cobb-Ware, a gifted massage therapist. She gave us seated massages. I got in line first, and her chair stayed occupied for the duration of her time with us, which was several hours. She's really good!

Should you wish to use the services of either of them you can contact them at:

Hadea 202-581-5160

Theresa 301-856-1794

Thanks to everyone who pitched in to help make the gathering a real gathering. I especially want to thank my co-host Denise for persevering. Only the night before she received news of the passing of a relative. Denise, you were grace under pressure.

I'll be sending some of the pictures from the event as soon as I can get my computer to cooperate .

Here's to the next one! Hetepu (peace and blessings)