Guest guest Posted August 8, 2004 Report Posted August 8, 2004 Hey, we have our first entry for our Great Indian Recipe (August) Contest - thanks *very* much!!!! - but let's have more, okay??? *lol* And I'm pleased to see other recipes coming through too! My word but we're a talented group *lol* Best, gf/Pat ;=) Quote
Guest guest Posted August 8, 2004 Report Posted August 8, 2004 Dp experimental (as in: I just made this up last night) recipies count? Gina Quote
Guest guest Posted August 8, 2004 Report Posted August 8, 2004 > Dp experimental (as in: I just made this up last night) recipies count? Well, I'd say most recipes have to be created at some time or other ;=) So why not? An Indian dish??? Let's have it! Best, Pat ;=) - that gf person Quote
Guest guest Posted August 10, 2004 Report Posted August 10, 2004 Sweet! I'll post my veggie curry later today! greenfury2004 [greenfury2004] Sunday, August 08, 2004 5:59 PM Re: August Contest ;=) > Dp experimental (as in: I just made this up last night) recipies count? Well, I'd say most recipes have to be created at some time or other ;=) So why not? An Indian dish??? Let's have it! Best, Pat ;=) - that gf person Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.