Guest guest Posted August 2, 2004 Report Posted August 2, 2004 I like East Indian cuisine. Should anyone have some good recipes would you share them with me? I cook parantha, aloo, chapati and Shaak. I think I spelled some of that right? My teacher was Gujarati hindi. She moved away before I could get a grasp on all the tools and information I wanted. .. . . JR Quote
Guest guest Posted August 2, 2004 Report Posted August 2, 2004 Better yet, if anyone has good recipes please share them with the list - we all like spicy vegetarian food ;=) But what a pity, JR, that your teacher moved away before you had finished learning - but isn't that always the way ;=( Never mined, it makes it all the more of an adventure, I feel ;=) Best, greenfury/ aka gf / aka . . . .lol , " Johnny Reno " < coyoteboi2003> wrote: > I like East Indian cuisine. Should anyone have some good recipes > would you share them with me? > > I cook parantha, aloo, chapati and Shaak. I think I spelled some of > that right? My teacher was Gujarati hindi. She moved away before I > could get a grasp on all the tools and information I wanted. > . . . > > JR Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.