Guest guest Posted July 30, 2004 Report Posted July 30, 2004 I am a currently enrolled in college studying Culinary Arts. I was assigned a project on the food trends of Jamaica. If there is anyone with any valuable information, please e-mail me at black28 or eedwardssavtec. Thanks in advance. Ephrim Edwards Quote
Guest guest Posted July 31, 2004 Report Posted July 31, 2004 eedwardssavtec <black28 wrote: I am a currently enrolled in college studying Culinary Arts. I was assigned a project on the food trends of Jamaica. If there is anyone with any valuable information, please e-mail me at black28 or eedwardssavtec. Thanks in advance. Ephrim Edwards Quote
Guest guest Posted August 2, 2004 Report Posted August 2, 2004 Please please, if you have that recipe for the homemade African and jamaican hot sauce handy, please share it. I would love to try it! Thank you. , gail ferguson <glwdrf> wrote: > my my husband is jamacian,, let me know what you want to know.i can tell you that there are many types of cultures and eating habits in jamacia. the Rasta that are very strick rasta's dont eat any thing theey cant grow naturally,.. alot of there foods are spicy even though they have some mild foods also. ive been working on homemade hot sauce that is part africian and jamacian. they eat alot of red peas and rice is a may stay with alot of there meals. there foods are influnced by afracian cusine ,indain,chinese,and some english cusines. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.