Guest guest Posted July 8, 2004 Report Posted July 8, 2004 Hi My name's Anji How long have you been a vegetarian, or how long have you been interested in vegetarian cookery? ****Since I was 13yrs old...such a damned long time now....also have done a lot of cooking for the family over the years and now the grand kids on occasion. What country are you in now? *** Australia What city or town? *** Willow Vale in Queensland What age are you *** Too old!!! 47yrs Why did you join this group (apart from receiving an invitation! *lol*)? *** I never thought to look for a Vegetarian egroup...this is great, recipes and creativity are always handy. What kinds of foods interest you most? *** Organic naturally I guess. I love Pasta dishes, Garlic yumm, Rice dishes, Fallafel (spelling?) anything tasty... Is there anything you'd like to tell the group? **** Not that I can think of????....except hello and thanks for having me.... Anji Quote
Guest guest Posted July 13, 2004 Report Posted July 13, 2004 Hi Anji - I had to say a special Hi to you - my dh and I lived in Australia (Sydney) for 25 years ;=) Nice to have you here! Best, gf Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.