Guest guest Posted July 1, 2004 Report Posted July 1, 2004 Here's Andrew come to join us ;=) Say Hi!! Nice to have you here, Andrew - look around on the webpage and join in the chatter! Best, gf --- Andrew Werling <awerling wrote: > Hello everyone, and thank you for the invite. I > normally just write a > quick intro, but hey, questionnaires can be fun > too.... > > > What is your name or what may we call you? > > Andrew or Andrew. Either one is fine. > > > How long have you been a vegetarian, or how long > have you been > > interested in vegetarian cookery? > > Tried and " failed " at age 15. Tried again and > succeeded at age 17. > I'm 34 now. I have had ups and downs with this, but > I've learned to > use imagery to keep me on track. > > > What country are you in now? > > U.S. > > > What city or town? > > Colorado > > > What age are you (just roughly, very roughly!)? > > Roughly 34 years, 1 month, 25 days, 1 hour, and 19 > minutes.... > > > Why did you join this group (apart from receiving > an invitation! *lol*)? > > I'm a vegetarian (eventual? vegan) who has too many > " bachelor meals " > and Taco Bell runs. Would like to start cooking > healthier, more > presentable meals! > > > What kinds of foods interest you most? > > The simpler the better, though I'm open-minded. I > love all kinds of > food, with a major weakness for the spicy. > Asian/Indian definitely > appeals, but I grew up in New Mexico, so that style > is an addiction as > well. > > > Is there anything you'd like to tell the group? > > I don't have a lot of recipes myself, as I'm not in > the habit of > cooking much. However, I did mention bachelor > meals, and so I will > share those on occasion. A bachelor meal is easy, > inexpensive, and by > many accounts " strange at first glance. " Or maybe > you'll laugh at me! > :-D > > Andrew > Nice to meet you all! > > ===== greenfury Groups: / vegetarianslimming/ townhounds/ Homepage: http://www.angelfire.com/art/pendragon/ ----- 'My hair is gray, but not with years, / Nor grew it white / in a single night.' (George Gordon Lord Byron) New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages! Quote
Guest guest Posted July 1, 2004 Report Posted July 1, 2004 Andrew, don't worry about anyone laughing at you! Welcome! Beth in NYC GreenFury <greenfury2004 wrote:Here's Andrew come to join us ;=) Say Hi!! Nice to have you here, Andrew - look around on the webpage and join in the chatter! Best, gf --- Andrew Werling <awerling wrote: > Hello everyone, and thank you for the invite. I > normally just write a > quick intro, but hey, questionnaires can be fun > too.... > > > What is your name or what may we call you? > > Andrew or Andrew. Either one is fine. > > > How long have you been a vegetarian, or how long > have you been > > interested in vegetarian cookery? > > Tried and " failed " at age 15. Tried again and > succeeded at age 17. > I'm 34 now. I have had ups and downs with this, but > I've learned to > use imagery to keep me on track. > > > What country are you in now? > > U.S. > > > What city or town? > > Colorado > > > What age are you (just roughly, very roughly!)? > > Roughly 34 years, 1 month, 25 days, 1 hour, and 19 > minutes.... > > > Why did you join this group (apart from receiving > an invitation! *lol*)? > > I'm a vegetarian (eventual? vegan) who has too many > " bachelor meals " > and Taco Bell runs. Would like to start cooking > healthier, more > presentable meals! > > > What kinds of foods interest you most? > > The simpler the better, though I'm open-minded. I > love all kinds of > food, with a major weakness for the spicy. > Asian/Indian definitely > appeals, but I grew up in New Mexico, so that style > is an addiction as > well. > > > Is there anything you'd like to tell the group? > > I don't have a lot of recipes myself, as I'm not in > the habit of > cooking much. However, I did mention bachelor > meals, and so I will > share those on occasion. A bachelor meal is easy, > inexpensive, and by > many accounts " strange at first glance. " Or maybe > you'll laugh at me! > :-D > > Andrew > Nice to meet you all! > > ===== greenfury Groups: / vegetarianslimming/ townhounds/ Homepage: http://www.angelfire.com/art/pendragon/ ----- 'My hair is gray, but not with years, / Nor grew it white / in a single night.' (George Gordon Lord Byron) New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.