Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Chick pea burger

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Guest guest
Posted

Since I have just been invited I thought that I would through in my

2 cent. Chick pea burger, mash up some chick peas, add any spices

that you wish to. Shape them then put the under the grill or in the

oven on a baking tray, flipping them ever few minuets, they don't

take long to cook and you have you're burgers.

Good Luck

CJ

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...