Guest guest Posted June 20, 2004 Report Posted June 20, 2004 Please welcome another Canadian, MB in Ontario (still there!). Response to questionnaire follows in this message. Best, gf --- M B <allthegoodnamesaretaken62 wrote: > > What is your name or what may we call you? > > How long have you been a vegetarian, or how long > have you been > interested in vegetarian cookery? > > I'm still learning. > > Not able to remember exactly how long . > > But, I know that I have never really been interested > in eating meat most of my life. > > I know that much. > > > > > > What country are you in now? > > Let me look out my window. > > Yes, still in Canada. > > > > > > What city or town? > > Southern Ontario > > Between , Toronto and Niagara Falls. > > As far as I know of, I'm still here. > > > > > > What age are you (just roughly, very roughly!)? > > > 45 > > > > > Why did you join this group (apart from receiving an > invitation! *lol*)? > > > > Well, I did get an invite. > > I love spicy foods, I think this is great idea. > > > > What kinds of foods interest you most? > > Little bit of this and little bit of that. > > But, spicy is the ultimate. > > Would be nice to have some recipes for spicy veg. > burgers. > > > > Is there anything you'd like to tell the group? > > Thanks for the invite and having me. > > Looking forward to getting to know some of you and > exchanging hot, spicy dishes. > > Hope you all are having a great weekend. > > > > With Love > > I - M > > hugssss > > > > GOD BLESS !!! > > > > > > Many thanks! > > Greenfury aka gf > Vegetarian Spice Owner/Moderator > > > > > > > New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages! ===== greenfury Groups: / vegetarianslimming/ townhounds/ Homepage: http://www.angelfire.com/art/pendragon/ ----- 'My hair is gray, but not with years, / Nor grew it white / in a single night.' (George Gordon Lord Byron) Quote
Guest guest Posted June 20, 2004 Report Posted June 20, 2004 Hmmm....between Toronto & Niagara Falls is Hamilton-ish, eh? GreenFury <greenfury2004 wrote:Please welcome another Canadian, MB in Ontario (still there!). Response to questionnaire follows in this message. Best, gf --- M B <allthegoodnamesaretaken62 wrote: > > What is your name or what may we call you? > > How long have you been a vegetarian, or how long > have you been > interested in vegetarian cookery? > > I'm still learning. > > Not able to remember exactly how long . > > But, I know that I have never really been interested > in eating meat most of my life. > > I know that much. > > > > > > What country are you in now? > > Let me look out my window. > > Yes, still in Canada. > > > > > > What city or town? > > Southern Ontario > > Between , Toronto and Niagara Falls. > > As far as I know of, I'm still here. > > > > > > What age are you (just roughly, very roughly!)? > > > 45 > > > > > Why did you join this group (apart from receiving an > invitation! *lol*)? > > > > Well, I did get an invite. > > I love spicy foods, I think this is great idea. > > > > What kinds of foods interest you most? > > Little bit of this and little bit of that. > > But, spicy is the ultimate. > > Would be nice to have some recipes for spicy veg. > burgers. > > > > Is there anything you'd like to tell the group? > > Thanks for the invite and having me. > > Looking forward to getting to know some of you and > exchanging hot, spicy dishes. > > Hope you all are having a great weekend. > > > > With Love > > I - M > > hugssss > > > > GOD BLESS !!! > > > > > > Many thanks! > > Greenfury aka gf > Vegetarian Spice Owner/Moderator > > > > > > > New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages! ===== greenfury Groups: / vegetarianslimming/ townhounds/ Homepage: http://www.angelfire.com/art/pendragon/ ----- 'My hair is gray, but not with years, / Nor grew it white / in a single night.' (George Gordon Lord Byron) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.