Guest guest Posted June 15, 2004 Report Posted June 15, 2004 Hi, my name is Laurie and I found out about this group from the Feral Vegetarian group, which I am also a member of. I'm very happy to learn about this group! For me, chile in every form is a requirement for a happy and fulfilled life. I learned this love of chile when growing up in Santa Fe, New Mexico, U.S. My favorite foods are of any ethnicity, as long as they're meat-free and hotter than heck. I have lots of spicy recipes and I look forward to sharing them with you. I'm really looking forward to trying yours, too. Laurie Quote
Guest guest Posted June 16, 2004 Report Posted June 16, 2004 Hi Laurie - lovely to have you here ;=) I hope you enjoy the group - one thing is for sure, you'll know a lot about chilies!!! *lol* We'll look to you for some good advice, okay? Best, gf , laurieadrienne wrote: > Hi, my name is Laurie and I found out about this group from the > Feral Vegetarian group, which I am also a member of. > > I'm very happy to learn about this group! For me, chile in every > form is a requirement for a happy and fulfilled life. I learned this > love of chile when growing up in Santa Fe, New Mexico, U.S. My > favorite foods are of any ethnicity, as long as they're meat-free > and hotter than heck. > > I have lots of spicy recipes and I look forward to sharing them > with you. I'm really looking forward to trying yours, too. > > Laurie Quote
Guest guest Posted June 16, 2004 Report Posted June 16, 2004 " Spice eater' ! It almost sounds like an addiction - and with some of us it practically is. Welcome to the club! We love to eat spicy foods and we'll look forward to having some recipes from you. Welcome, again - and enjoy the group! gf , laurieadrienne wrote: > Hi, my name is Laurie and I found out about this group from the > Feral Vegetarian group, which I am also a member of. > > I'm very happy to learn about this group! For me, chile in every > form is a requirement for a happy and fulfilled life. I learned this > love of chile when growing up in Santa Fe, New Mexico, U.S. My > favorite foods are of any ethnicity, as long as they're meat-free > and hotter than heck. > > I have lots of spicy recipes and I look forward to sharing them > with you. I'm really looking forward to trying yours, too. > > Laurie Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.