Guest guest Posted June 6, 2004 Report Posted June 6, 2004 been vegetarian, almost vegan since I was 12. I like to eat gourmet foods which i cook very often. At this time I am around very meat eating people, except my son. Quote
Guest guest Posted June 6, 2004 Report Posted June 6, 2004 Hi Adrien, Welcome to the group. I can certainly sympathize with you being " around very meat eating people " . They seem to be everywhere. lol Looking forward to some of your 'gourmet' recipes... Jim " It is only by softening and disguising dead flesh by culinary preparation, that it is rendered susceptible of mastication or digestion; and that the sight of its bloody juices and raw horror does not excite intolerable loathing and disgust. " ~ Percy Bysshe Shelley , " Adrien " <adriens_mandolin> wrote: > been vegetarian, almost vegan since I was 12. I like to eat gourmet > foods which i cook very often. At this time I am around very meat > eating people, except my son. Quote
Guest guest Posted June 6, 2004 Report Posted June 6, 2004 Welcome to Vegetarian Spice ;=) It's nice to have so many members who are experienced in vegetarianism and veganism - and yes we all enjoy gourmet foods and will look forward to comparing notes! I'll look forward to talking to you again - now you've introduced yourself, be sure to keep posting. Don't forget to check our Files and Links too! We don't have a lot of recipes there as yet, since this is a new group, but we are certainly working on it overtime. There are some marvellous people here, so I think you should enjoy the list! greenfury (owner/moderator) , " Adrien " <adriens_mandolin> wrote: > been vegetarian, almost vegan since I was 12. I like to eat gourmet > foods which i cook very often. At this time I am around very meat > eating people, except my son. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.