Guest guest Posted June 5, 2004 Report Posted June 5, 2004 Hi, I am Colleen. Granted I am not a vegetarian, but I do love vegetarian dishes. I am currently on the Weight Watcher diet, and since most veggies are free I was excited to get the invite to this group! I am in Indiana. I am married and we have a 4 year old daughter, Delaney, and 2 cats named Griffin and Corn Dog. I am a stay at home mom. Looking forward to meet you all! Colleen M. Criswell )O( About me: AIM/AOL: CollMCriswell : DomesticGoddess_C ICQ: 204291287 MSN: delaneysmama My Family's Web Site My Live Journal My B.O.S. My Kitchen Witch Site: For free Astrology or numerology charts e-mail me My Pagan Friendly Desk Top Themes Groups I run: Witchy Weight Loss Everymom Little Witch's Hearth (A group for Pagan Children) Quote
Guest guest Posted June 5, 2004 Report Posted June 5, 2004 Welcome, Colleen ;=) It's nice to have you join us - and being on a diet does often mean that one wants new and different ways to cook those veggies! ;=) Why not see if we can help? Also, you might want to look up in the Files section. With a little ingenuity almost any recipe can be made lowfat *lol* as I'm sure you know! Talk later! gf (Owner/Moderator) , " Colleen M. Criswell " < delaneysmama@h...> wrote: > Hi, I am Colleen. Granted I am not a vegetarian, but I do love vegetarian > dishes. I am currently on the Weight Watcher diet, and since most veggies > are free I was excited to get the invite to this group! > > I am in Indiana. I am married and we have a 4 year old daughter, Delaney, > and 2 cats named Griffin and Corn Dog. I am a stay at home mom. > > Looking forward to meet you all! > > Colleen M. Criswell > )O( > About me: > AIM/AOL: CollMCriswell > : DomesticGoddess_C > ICQ: 204291287 > MSN: delaneysmama@h... > My Family's Web Site > My Live Journal > My B.O.S. > My Kitchen Witch Site: > For free Astrology or numerology charts e-mail me > My Pagan Friendly Desk Top Themes > > Groups I run: > Witchy Weight Loss > Everymom > Little Witch's Hearth (A group for Pagan Children) > > Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.