Guest guest Posted June 3, 2004 Report Posted June 3, 2004 greenfury2004, Thanks for the invitation. I am pressed for time at the moment, so I will be brief. My name is Saedric, and I have been a Vegan for about 3 months now. I have been eating incredibly spicy food for nearly 25 years. I cook with many different hot sauces, fresh & dried Chilies, and Chile Extracts (up to 2,000,000 Scovile Units). It helps that I actually own a Hot Sauce Company. Anyway, I look forward to participating in the group. Until next time, Fire It Up! Saedric Quote
Guest guest Posted June 3, 2004 Report Posted June 3, 2004 Welcome, Saedric ;=) We'll look forward to hearing from you. Congratulations on three months of being a vegan - our members will have some good recipes for you and also, perhaps, you will have some you'd like to share ;=) Talk later? gf , " saedric " <saedric> wrote: > greenfury2004, > > Thanks for the invitation. > > I am pressed for time at the moment, so I will be brief. > > My name is Saedric, and I have been a Vegan for about 3 months now. > I have been eating incredibly spicy food for nearly 25 years. I cook > with many different hot sauces, fresh & dried Chilies, and Chile > Extracts (up to 2,000,000 Scovile Units). It helps that I actually > own a Hot Sauce Company. > > Anyway, I look forward to participating in the group. > > Until next time, Fire It Up! > > Saedric Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.