Guest guest Posted May 21, 2004 Report Posted May 21, 2004 Thanks for the invite! I adore spicy foods, and I'm always looking for new, yummy vegan recipes. Indian, Mexican, Indonesian, and Thai are my favorites. I've been meat-free since age nine, and vegan for six years. My palate does not restrict itself to the spiciest of spicy cuisine, as I admit that I can't resist a great tofu quiche (my lunch today). Some favorite things to cook with: bok choy, kale, sweet potato, reg. potato, turnip, cilantro, lemongrass, ginger, coconut milk, peanut butter, onion, garlic, and vinegar. --Stephanie Quote
Guest guest Posted May 21, 2004 Report Posted May 21, 2004 Welcome Stephanie! It's nice to have you here - and you've come to the right place if you like spicy food. I have to admit, however, that even I don't eat spicy-hot *all* the time. I still love Italian and have devised many ways of making it not only veg but vegan. Although not a vegan myself, I cook a lot of vegan dishes. Yes, yes, yes - Mexican of course ;=) I didn't mention Mexican when starting the list because I figure most people know how to cook Mexican. But of course Mexican recipes would also be welcome ;=) As for Indian, Thai and Indonesian - you've got a fan here for those cuisines. Be sure to keep posting - and perhaps share your recipes when you have time? Enjoy Vegetarian Spice! gf , " Stephanie " <aperion77> wrote: > Thanks for the invite! I adore spicy foods, and I'm always looking > for new, yummy vegan recipes. Indian, Mexican, Indonesian, and Thai > are my favorites. I've been meat-free since age nine, and vegan for > six years. My palate does not restrict itself to the spiciest of > spicy cuisine, as I admit that I can't resist a great tofu quiche (my > lunch today). > > Some favorite things to cook with: bok choy, kale, sweet potato, > reg. potato, turnip, cilantro, lemongrass, ginger, coconut milk, > peanut butter, onion, garlic, and vinegar. > > --Stephanie Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.