Guest guest Posted May 21, 2004 Report Posted May 21, 2004 Okay, here it is, 6:15 in the am and it is *Friday* - so what's on for your weekend???? Answering my own question ;=) today I'm being taken to a Thai restaurant, which although not vegetarian has a vegetarian menu and guarantees no non-vegetarian ingredients in those dishes - including no fish sauce ;=) The rest of the weekend, well, it's kinda free form right now - not going anywhere in particular and not doing anything special. But you never know - something might come up! Otherwise, I am planning to cook up and freeze a batch of dhal so that I can take it easier later in the week. How about all of you?? What's on for your weekend? gf Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.