IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hollywood movie with chemtrail plot? (How did they know Spokane, WA IS the test city for the plague)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-

M.M.

Saturday, March 07, 2009 12:59 PM

Hollywood movie with chemtrail plot? (How did they know Spokane, WA IS the test city for the plague)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGNRvWMRuPU Memorable line-"you don't know the half of it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep in mind that this is just a movie like when they make movies of anything else.

They have to make it somewhere. In this case they just happened to pick Spokane.

Heck, I hope it doesn't happen there. I have granddaughters and great grandchildren

there. I hope it never happens anywhere but the possibility is always there since our

government takes things into their own hands with no consideration for anybody but

themselves.

I do know that in the mountainous area I live in, several miles north of Spokane, there

is a Russian landowner that is having many many truckloads of earth being trucked

in and dumped and leveled on his property a few miles south of me and just 2 miles

north of an Air Force survival training school. This leveled area so far is near half the

size of the town I live in. My town's population is only 450 give or take a few and only

covers a small area but there is a seldom used railroad track with switchable siding

rails in it. The switching rails are only 2 blocks from my house. At present the only

thing the track is used for is a twenty mile round trip tourist tour several times each

summer on main holidays. The rails were originally used for a cement mill 10 miles

to my north and a lead and silver mine about 14 miles north of me which are now shut

down. That seems pretty strange but makes me think of the six grants that were just

given to six military bases to build containment centers. If that is to be a containment

camp, it will be about 58 miles south of Canada and Canadian troops could be brought

in to run it. This leveled area is back in a half mile on one of the best maintained (summer

and winter) dirt roads in this whole north area.

_._,___