IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

[Stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks, Kraig. I'll check it out. Unfortunately, my wife and I are both disabled and both on SS so there's no elective money to play with. I buy a few vitamins to protect my heart, take the rx's I have to have to survive, reject 99% of what the docs want me to take-actually 100% of what they WANT me to take. I found that when I went on Medicare Nov 07 that it was the magic key. All the docs say take this take that IT'S PAID FOR!!! When I tell them that there's no such thing as good cholestrol and bad cholesterol just cholestrol and that statistical studies of different cultures show that the longest lived people in the world have cholestrol levels between 350 and 400 they go ballistic. I don't wish to use any drugs I don't have to and I don't so far.

Hugh

"thehavens" <thehavens Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 5:32:40 AM Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

HUGH, You might want to take a look at Ziquin.com their supplements are a delivery system of enzymes and hormones.... ..their stuff is unique in my experience.. ......it is expensive, but if you can stop taking the other things...??? or is that what medicare will cover....... ..nothing my wife needed was covered by medicare, not even the insulin and the delivery system she absolutely had to have, every day of her life.......but when we dealt with breast cancer, they would have paid every cent of cost for all the chemo and radiation the doc. would have ordered..... she passed on their freebee's and we beat cancer naturally and out of our pocket! KraigKraig CarrollEnvironmental Damage Repair

Guest guest

Can anyone translate the cholesterol levels into Australian please?

Jane

-

Hugh Ramsdell

Thursday, May 08, 2008 11:39 PM

Re: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Thanks, Kraig. I'll check it out. Unfortunately, my wife and I are both disabled and both on SS so there's no elective money to play with. I buy a few vitamins to protect my heart, take the rx's I have to have to survive, reject 99% of what the docs want me to take-actually 100% of what they WANT me to take. I found that when I went on Medicare Nov 07 that it was the magic key. All the docs say take this take that IT'S PAID FOR!!! When I tell them that there's no such thing as good cholestrol and bad cholesterol just cholestrol and that statistical studies of different cultures show that the longest lived people in the world have cholestrol levels between 350 and 400 they go ballistic. I don't wish to use any drugs I don't have to and I don't so far.

Hugh

"thehavens" <thehavens Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 5:32:40 AM Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

HUGH, You might want to take a look at Ziquin.com their supplements are a delivery system of enzymes and hormones.... ..their stuff is unique in my experience.. ......it is expensive, but if you can stop taking the other things...??? or is that what medicare will cover....... ..nothing my wife needed was covered by medicare, not even the insulin and the delivery system she absolutely had to have, every day of her life.......but when we dealt with breast cancer, they would have paid every cent of cost for all the chemo and radiation the doc. would have ordered..... she passed on their freebee's and we beat cancer naturally and out of our pocket! KraigKraig CarrollEnvironmental Damage Repair

Guest guest

Jane, I don't speak Australian but the numbers are in milligrams per deciliter of blood.

Jane MacRoss <highfield1 Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 6:46:12 AMRe: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Jane

-

Hugh Ramsdell

Re: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Hugh

"thehavens@highland .net" <thehavens (AT) highland (DOT) net>Thursday, May 8, 2008 5:32:40 AM[Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Guest guest

I buy vitamins and herbs cheap on Ebay. Just type " lot Vitamins or herbs " to get

supplies cheap.

-------------- Original message ----------------------

Hugh Ramsdell <hughman73

> Thanks, Kraig. I'll check it out. Unfortunately, my wife and I are both

disabled

> and both on SS so there's no elective money to play with. I buy a few vitamins

> to protect my heart, take the rx's I have to have to survive, reject 99% of

what

> the docs want me to take-actually 100% of what they WANT me to take. I found

> that when I went on Medicare Nov 07 that it was the magic key. All the docs

say

> take this take that IT'S PAID FOR!!! When I tell them that there's no such

thing

> as good cholestrol and bad cholesterol just cholestrol and that statistical

> studies of different cultures show that the longest lived people in the world

> have cholestrol levels between 350 and 400 they go ballistic. I don't wish to

> use any drugs I don't have to and I don't so far.

> Hugh

Hugh

"thehavens (AT) highland (DOT) net" <thehavens (AT) highland (DOT) net> Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 5:32:40 AM Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Guest guest

I am taking a bio-identical testosterone

prescribed by my doctor, natural, a cream made up by a compounding pharmacist,

and it is quite a bit cheaper than that. Three syringes of it were only $25

and last several months. If it’s not bio-identical testosterone, it’s supposed

to have risks.

jp

My

husband was recently diagnosed with low testosterone levels and the medication

is $200 after our insurance pays their part. I now have him on a hormone cream

called PhytoProlief made by a company that I market for, but - can you

please tell me what you are taking for that?

Thanks,

Ann.

http://www.annshrader.myarbonne.com

Guest guest

Hi Kraig,

Why do all of your emails come with attachments??? Josephine

, " thehavens "

<thehavens wrote:

>

> HUGH, You might want to take a look at Ziquin.com t

Guest guest

Australian is impossible to speak, you got to be an Aussie to speak it.Den 08/05/2008 kl. 15.52 skrev Hugh Ramsdell:Jane, I don't speak Australian but the numbers are in milligrams per deciliter of blood.Jane MacRoss <highfield1 (AT) activ8 (DOT) net.au> Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 6:46:12 AMRe: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medicationsCan anyone translate the cholesterol levels into Australian please? Jane-Hugh RamsdellThursday, May 08, 2008 11:39 PMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medicationsThanks, Kraig. I'll check it out. Unfortunately, my wife and I are both disabled and both on SS so there's no elective money to play with. I buy a few vitamins to protect my heart, take the rx's I have to have to survive, reject 99% of what the docs want me to take-actually 100% of what they WANT me to take. I found that when I went on Medicare Nov 07 that it was the magic key. All the docs say take this take that IT'S PAID FOR!!! When I tell them that there's no such thing as good cholestrol and bad cholesterol just cholestrol and that statistical studies of different cultures show that the longest lived people in the world have cholestrol levels between 350 and 400 they go ballistic. I don't wish to use any drugs I don't have to and I don't so far.Hugh"thehavens@highland .net" <thehavens (AT) highland (DOT) net>Thursday, May 8, 2008 5:32:40 AM[Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medicationsHUGH, You might want to take a look at Ziquin.com their supplements are a delivery system of enzymes and hormones.... ..their stuff is unique in my experience.. ......it is expensive, but if you can stop taking the other things...??? or is that what medicare will cover....... ..nothing my wife needed was covered by medicare, not even the insulin and the delivery system she absolutely had to have, every day of her life.......but when we dealt with breast cancer, they would have paid every cent of cost for all the chemo and radiation the doc. would have ordered..... she passed on their freebee's and we beat cancer naturally and out of our pocket! KraigKraig CarrollEnvironmental Damage Repair

Guest guest

Meaning that Aussies are impossible?

Kenn Johnsen <kennj Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 10:39:58 AMRe: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Australian is impossible to speak, you got to be an Aussie to speak it.

Den 08/05/2008 kl. 15.52 skrev Hugh Ramsdell:

Jane, I don't speak Australian but the numbers are in milligrams per deciliter of blood.

Jane MacRoss <highfield1 (AT) activ8 (DOT) net.au>Thursday, May 8, 2008 6:46:12 AMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Jane

-

Hugh Ramsdell

Hugh

"thehavens@highland .net" <thehavens (AT) highland (DOT) net>Thursday, May 8, 2008 5:32:40 AM[Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

HUGH, You might want to take a look at Ziquin.com their supplements are a delivery system of enzymes and hormones.... ..their stuff is unique in my experience.. ......it is expensive, but if you can stop taking the other things...??? or is that what medicare will cover....... ..nothing my wife needed was covered by medicare, not even the insulin and the delivery system she absolutely had to have, every day of her life.......but when we dealt with breast cancer, they would have paid every cent of cost for

all the chemo and radiation the doc. would have ordered..... she passed on their freebee's and we beat cancer naturally and out of our pocket! KraigKraig CarrollEnvironmental Damage Repair

Guest guest

PROBABLY MY COMPUTER ILLITERACY ! KRAIG

Kraig Carroll

Environmental Damage Repair

---

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

Version: 6.0.859 / Virus Database: 585 - Release 2/14/05

Guest guest

Some say so, they blame it on their isolated situation on an island......they call it evolution.Den 08/05/2008 kl. 22.53 skrev Hugh Ramsdell:Meaning that Aussies are impossible?Kenn Johnsen <kennj (AT) webspeed (DOT) dk> Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 10:39:58 AMRe: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medicationsAustralian is impossible to speak, you got to be an Aussie to speak it.Den 08/05/2008 kl. 15.52 skrev Hugh Ramsdell:Jane, I don't speak Australian but the numbers are in milligrams per deciliter of blood.Jane MacRoss <highfield1 (AT) activ8 (DOT) net.au>Thursday, May 8, 2008 6:46:12 AMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medicationsCan anyone translate the cholesterol levels into Australian please? Jane-Hugh RamsdellThursday, May 08, 2008 11:39 PMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medicationsThanks, Kraig. I'll check it out. Unfortunately, my wife and I are both disabled and both on SS so there's no elective money to play with. I buy a few vitamins to protect my heart, take the rx's I have to have to survive, reject 99% of what the docs want me to take-actually 100% of what they WANT me to take. I found that when I went on Medicare Nov 07 that it was the magic key. All the docs say take this take that IT'S PAID FOR!!! When I tell them that there's no such thing as good cholestrol and bad cholesterol just cholestrol and that statistical studies of different cultures show that the longest lived people in the world have cholestrol levels between 350 and 400 they go ballistic. I don't wish to use any drugs I don't have to and I don't so far.Hugh"thehavens@highland .net" <thehavens (AT) highland (DOT) net>Thursday, May 8, 2008 5:32:40 AM[Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medicationsHUGH, You might want to take a look at Ziquin.com their supplements are a delivery system of enzymes and hormones.... ..their stuff is unique in my experience.. ......it is expensive, but if you can stop taking the other things...??? or is that what medicare will cover....... ..nothing my wife needed was covered by medicare, not even the insulin and the delivery system she absolutely had to have, every day of her life.......but when we dealt with breast cancer, they would have paid every cent of cost for all the chemo and radiation the doc. would have ordered..... she passed on their freebee's and we beat cancer naturally and out of our pocket! KraigKraig CarrollEnvironmental Damage Repair

Guest guest

Aside from the cultural differences you folks seem likable.

Kenn Johnsen <kennj Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 3:02:39 PMRe: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Some say so, they blame it on their isolated situation on an island...... they call it evolution.

Den 08/05/2008 kl. 22.53 skrev Hugh Ramsdell:

Kenn Johnsen <kennj (AT) webspeed (DOT) dk>Thursday, May 8, 2008 10:39:58 AMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Jane MacRoss <highfield1 (AT) activ8 (DOT) net.au>Thursday, May 8, 2008 6:46:12 AMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Jane

-

Hugh Ramsdell

Hugh

HUGH, You might want to take a look at Ziquin.com their supplements are a delivery system of enzymes and hormones.... ..their stuff is unique in my experience.. ......it is expensive, but if you can stop taking the other things...??? or is that what medicare will cover....... ..nothing my wife needed was covered by medicare, not even the insulin and the delivery system she absolutely had to have, every day of her life.......but when we dealt with breast cancer, they would have paid every cent of cost for

all the chemo and radiation the doc. would have ordered..... she passed on their freebee's and we beat cancer naturally and out of our pocket! KraigKraig CarrollEnvironmental Damage Repair

Guest guest

Ah, but only the intelligent can discern that - I'm not an Aussie - I just live here 0 UK was very crowded and too grey in the 60's

Jane

-

Hugh Ramsdell

Friday, May 09, 2008 8:13 AM

Kenn Johnsen <kennj Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 3:02:39 PMRe: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Some say so, they blame it on their isolated situation on an island...... they call it evolution.

Kenn Johnsen <kennj (AT) webspeed (DOT) dk>Thursday, May 8, 2008 10:39:58 AMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Jane

-

Hugh Ramsdell

Hugh

Guest guest

The Aussies have become tall with red hair. Great actors too. And sexy. Like a different species.

http://nicole-kidman.topwomen.org/images/nicole-kidman.jpg

-

Kenn Johnsen

Thursday, May 08, 2008 6:02 PM

Some say so, they blame it on their isolated situation on an island......they call it evolution.

Kenn Johnsen <kennj (AT) webspeed (DOT) dk> Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 10:39:58 AMRe: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Jane

-

Hugh Ramsdell

Hugh

Guest guest

You can remember the 60's? Weren't you just a baby?

Jane MacRoss <highfield1 Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 3:24:38 PMRe: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Ah, but only the intelligent can discern that - I'm not an Aussie - I just live here 0 UK was very crowded and too grey in the 60's

Jane

-

Hugh Ramsdell

Friday, May 09, 2008 8:13 AM

Kenn Johnsen <kennj (AT) webspeed (DOT) dk>Thursday, May 8, 2008 3:02:39 PMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Jane

-

Hugh Ramsdell

Hugh

Guest guest

I am advertising a poisons group.......? rubbish, there must be another reason, tell the real reason.Start på videresendt besked:Fra: MedResearch <medresearch121Dato: 9. maj 2008 05.42.04 GMT+02:00Til: "kennj" <kennjEmne: Vedr.: Re: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medicationsSvar til:: MedResearch121 It has come to our attention that you are still advertising [stop the Poisons] group in Health and Healing, once or twice we have over looked it as a mistake. but every post that you post has it, please refrain from adding your advertisement or you will be banned. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Moderator Australian is impossible to speak, you got to be an Aussie to speak it.

Guest guest

Thank you so much for that advice jp!!

Ann.

john price <jhprice Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 8:11:59 AMRE: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

I am taking a bio-identical testosterone prescribed by my doctor, natural, a cream made up by a compounding pharmacist, and it is quite a bit cheaper than that. Three syringes of it were only $25 and last several months. If it’s not bio-identical testosterone, it’s supposed to have risks.

jp

My husband was recently diagnosed with low testosterone levels and the medication is $200 after our insurance pays their part. I now have him on a hormone cream called PhytoProlief made by a company that I market for, but - can you please tell me what you are taking for that?

Thanks,

Ann.

http://www.annshrad er.myarbonne. com

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now..

Guest guest

Hello Hugh,

I don't know you but have been reading all the many posts. I gather you are going through some kind of a health problem? Not to be nosey, but I'd just like to point out that I have been having my mom take Arbonne's heart health pill (it's all natural and herbal and vegan) and she has been feeling good since. She has angina and arythmia, and she's overweight - she's even had breast cancer but thank the stars it was caught early. If you think any of the Arbonne health products may help you, I'd just like to point you to my official web site:

http://www.annshrader.myarbonne.com

Arbonne's vitamins dissolve within 20 seconds of being swallowed. And their detox tea cleanses the liver, kidneys, and bloodstream.

I hope this was helpful in some way.

I'm new here -

Ann.

Hugh Ramsdell <hughman73 Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 6:39:04 AMRe: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Hugh

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks Ann. I'll check it out. I have several health problems but they're stable. Still, there's always room for improvement.

Hugh

Marcie Jones <marciesaysimsmart Sent: Friday, May 9, 2008 2:48:58 AMRe: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Hello Hugh,

I don't know you but have been reading all the many posts. I gather you are going through some kind of a health problem? Not to be nosey, but I'd just like to point out that I have been having my mom take Arbonne's heart health pill (it's all natural and herbal and vegan) and she has been feeling good since. She has angina and arythmia, and she's overweight - she's even had breast cancer but thank the stars it was caught early. If you think any of the Arbonne health products may help you, I'd just like to point you to my official web site:

Arbonne's vitamins dissolve within 20 seconds of being swallowed. And their detox tea cleanses the liver, kidneys, and bloodstream.

I'm new here -

Ann.

Hugh Ramsdell <hughman73 >Thursday, May 8, 2008 6:39:04 AMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Hugh

Guest guest

Oh wow.. my husband's doctor prescribed him a testosterone patch and after our blue cross insurance paid their half, we still had to pay $200. We walked away and said no thanks. Now he still suffers with sleep problems, one of the foremost symptoms of low testosterone levels. not to mention we're not having that much fun in the sack lately! LOL

Hugh Ramsdell <hughman73 Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 4:51:32 AMRe: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Hi Ann,

My condition is congenital. I take an injection of 3/4cc IM per week of double strength (200mg/cc) Depo-Testosterone Cypionate which is a cottonseed oil base product. I've tried creams from compounding pharmacies and they never worked as well as the injections. In San Diego, CA, USA at Long's Drugs a 10cc vial is $107 without insurance. Before I had Medicare, the Medicaid/Medi- Cal paid the total cost. Now, with Medicare/Medicaid I can't seem to get it paid for at all. I'm still fighting with the Health Net Plan D to pay for it.

More questions? Ask away!

Hugh

Marcie Jones <marciesaysimsmart@ >Thursday, May 8, 2008 1:51:43 AMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Hello Hugh?

My husband was recently diagnosed with low testosterone levels and the medication is $200 after our insurance pays their part. I now have him on a hormone cream called PhytoProlief made by a company that I market for, but - can you please tell me what you are taking for that?

Thanks,

Ann.

Hugh Ramsdell <hughman73 >Wednesday, May 7, 2008 9:33:05 PMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

I'm sorry. I'm a little slow. Is the question "why are the hormones necessary?" My body makes little or no testosterone or thyroid and I'm a diabetic so I take insulin. Does that answer the question?

Jane MacRoss <highfield1 (AT) activ8 (DOT) net.au>Wednesday, May 7, 2008 9:20:22 PMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

You are the only one who might know, Hugh!

Jane

-

Hugh Ramsdell

Thursday, May 08, 2008 2:08 PM

Excuse me Debbie, but are you asking Hugh or Jane?

Debbie <d3andsteve >Wednesday, May 7, 2008 3:26:47 PMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

.....necessary, why???

Jane MacRoss <highfield1 (AT) activ8 (DOT) net.au>Wednesday, May 7, 2008 4:20:01 PMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Well where I am the items you mention are very expensive and the Items I mention are very cheap so you are able to afford the things you need.

Jane

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi Hugh,

I don't even know you but you seem like a really nice person :)

Ann.

Hugh Ramsdell <hughman73 Sent: Friday, May 9, 2008 3:00:27 AMRe: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Thanks Ann. I'll check it out. I have several health problems but they're stable. Still, there's always room for improvement.

Hugh

Marcie Jones <marciesaysimsmart@ >Friday, May 9, 2008 2:48:58 AMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Hello Hugh,

I'm new here -

Ann.

Hugh Ramsdell <hughman73 >Thursday, May 8, 2008 6:39:04 AMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Hugh

HUGH, You might want to take a look at Ziquin.com their supplements are a delivery system of enzymes and hormones.... ..their stuff is unique in my experience.. ......it is expensive, but if you can stop taking the other things...??? or is that what medicare will cover........ ..nothing my wife needed was covered by medicare, not even the insulin and the delivery system she absolutely had to have, every day of her life.......but when we dealt with breast cancer, they would have paid every cent of cost for all the chemo and radiation the doc. would have ordered..... she passed on their freebee's and we beat cancer naturally and out of our pocket! KraigKraig CarrollEnvironmental Damage Repair

Guest guest

Diet, hatha yoga and pranayama can make a difference to this problem

Jane

-

Marcie Jones

Friday, May 09, 2008 8:10 PM

Oh wow.. my husband's doctor prescribed him a testosterone patch and after our blue cross insurance paid their half, we still had to pay $200. We walked away and said no thanks. Now he still suffers with sleep problems, one of the foremost symptoms of low testosterone levels. not to mention we're not having that much fun in the sack lately! LOL

Hugh Ramsdell <hughman73 Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 4:51:32 AMRe: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Hi Ann,

My condition is congenital. I take an injection of 3/4cc IM per week of double strength (200mg/cc) Depo-Testosterone Cypionate which is a cottonseed oil base product. I've tried creams from compounding pharmacies and they never worked as well as the injections. In San Diego, CA, USA at Long's Drugs a 10cc vial is $107 without insurance. Before I had Medicare, the Medicaid/Medi- Cal paid the total cost. Now, with Medicare/Medicaid I can't seem to get it paid for at all. I'm still fighting with the Health Net Plan D to pay for it.

More questions? Ask away!

Hugh

Marcie Jones <marciesaysimsmart@ >Thursday, May 8, 2008 1:51:43 AMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Hello Hugh?

Thanks,

Ann.

Hugh Ramsdell <hughman73 >Wednesday, May 7, 2008 9:33:05 PMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

I'm sorry. I'm a little slow. Is the question "why are the hormones necessary?" My body makes little or no testosterone or thyroid and I'm a diabetic so I take insulin. Does that answer the question?

Jane MacRoss <highfield1 (AT) activ8 (DOT) net.au>Wednesday, May 7, 2008 9:20:22 PMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

You are the only one who might know, Hugh!

Jane

-

Hugh Ramsdell

Thursday, May 08, 2008 2:08 PM

Excuse me Debbie, but are you asking Hugh or Jane?

Debbie <d3andsteve >Wednesday, May 7, 2008 3:26:47 PMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

.....necessary, why???

Jane MacRoss <highfield1 (AT) activ8 (DOT) net.au>Wednesday, May 7, 2008 4:20:01 PMRe: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Well where I am the items you mention are very expensive and the Items I mention are very cheap so you are able to afford the things you need.

Jane

Guest guest

Generally speaking I've always been suspicious of the "we have to operate immediately" because you can change the direction of your health conditions right away with some amazing stuff. Most say it starts in the colon.

-

Hugh Ramsdell

Friday, May 09, 2008 6:00 AM

Hugh

Marcie Jones <marciesaysimsmart Sent: Friday, May 9, 2008 2:48:58 AMRe: Re: [stop the Poisons] sites to look up medications

Hello Hugh,

I'm new here -

Ann.

Hugh