IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

ZOLETTE - Healing Frequencies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

See my response beneath your letter below;===========1a. Re: HEALING FREQUENCIES Posted by: "Zolette Zuli" petrecipe petrecipe Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:30 am ((PST))Very interested. I am an animal massage therapist and often use music to help calm my patients. Zolette====================Here is a conversation I had with someone in relation to their using these frequencies on their pet.We have numerous of these sorts of accounts, ranging from budgies, to cats, dogs, etc...Thread follows; ( note, these were NOT designed for use on animals... so Im baffled as to why they work so well with pets ) rife-list From: "Gloria" <cherbal Add Mobile Alert DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by . Learn

more Sun, 24 Feb 2008 16:48:52 -0600 Re: GLORIA - Re: [rife-list] www.thesoundofstars.comHi Dr. Strange, Well?? the cat is now 99% better after 4 days of playing the frequencies a couple times a day. He's even 'fighting' again with the dog ..which is their normal play.. (like mutt and jeff). So he once again has energy..to play. Pretty cool! I shared your website today with the epfx-chat group... Hope you don't mind. Gloria - Dr Strange rife-list@grou ps.com Thursday, February 21, 2008 1:53 AM Re: GLORIA - Re: [rife-list] www.thesoundofstars .com Well thats just plain cool! Glad to hear the free demos brought you some

tangible benefits! And thanks for making a purchase as well, it supports my research and keeps me afloat enough to be able to continue providing free demos --- Gloria <cherbal (AT) lakeland (DOT) ws> wrote: > Yes..the ones that I used on the cat. > > However, I did make a purchase today. > > Gloria > > - > Dr Strange > rife-list@grou ps.com > Wednesday, February 20, 2008 3:00 PM > Re: GLORIA - Re: [rife-list] > www.thesoundofstars .com >

> > Gloria are you using the free demo versions of > these > frequencies? > > --- Gloria <cherbal (AT) lakeland (DOT) ws> wrote: > > > Hi again Dr. Strange, > > > > I ran the 'sore feet' again on the cat and the > same > > thing happened. Only this time he came and sat > on > > my lap through out the freq. > > > > He IS limping less now and putting more weight > on > > that foot.. > > > > Then later, I ran the 'Heal via many levels' and >

the > > 'Psyhic shield 1'. He was in the other room at > that > > time but came in this room when I played the > Psyhic > > shield one. He again came right over to the > > computer and sat on the arm of the chair...just > > stairing at the computer. > > When the session stopped, he walked away. > > > > I'm definately seeing some benefit. And as I > said > > before, he's been down for a week. > > > > I'll run it again later when I get back in from > work > > and keep you posted on his progress. >

> > > I wonder what the reaction would be to the BIRDS > > outside..? Perhaps I'll try one. > > > > Glo > > > > --- Original Message ----- > > Dr Strange > > rife-list@grou ps.com > > Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:50 AM > > GLORIA - Re: [rife-list] > > www.thesoundofstars .com > > > > > > > > Interesting stuff..... there is actually a lot > of > > really odd occurrences happening with pets, not > > sure > > why exactly,

but wide range of effects with > > budgies, > > dogs, and quite a bit with cats...... I know > that > > there is a number of 'pet' accounts on the > > archive.... > > > > --- Gloria <cherbal (AT) lakeland (DOT) ws> wrote: > > > > > Hello, > > > I tried a few.. I tried the 'sore foot' one as > > my > > > cat has an injured foot and has been laying > > about > > > for over a week now. We believe he got into a > > tangle > > > with other cats. > > > > > > Anyway, when

I started the downloaded freq, he > > got > > > up and came over by me and the computer > laptop. > > Then > > > he began to investigate (smell) the computer > as > > if > > > to find where the sound was coming from.. > Then, > > he > > > laid down on the floor next to me throughout > the > > > duration.. Hmmmm?? > > > > > > That was the most he's perked up in more than > a > > > week.... > > > > > > I'll try it again

later...Glo

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.