IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

HELP!!! (hijacked email hoax)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Steve -

I can promise you that I am not going to be banning my very good friend and group co-moderator!

It does appear that his email has been hijacked and I am sure he has no idea at this point - but I assure you that I will let him know.

All the best,

oleander soup , Steve Cox <cox_agent wrote:>> This is too funny. I received this exact same text from someone else I know. What are the odds that the EXACT same message (especially this one) gets sent to me. London, gunpoint, need money, etc.>  > This guy should be banned.> > > > > --- On Fri, 5/14/10, Michael Goebel goebelchx wrote:> > > Michael Goebel goebelchx HELP!!!> > Friday, May 14, 2010, 1:52 PM> > >  > > > > > > > > Hello,>       I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now,i'm stuck in London UK with family right now,we came down here on vacation ,we were robbed, worse of it was that our bags, cash , credit cards and cell phone were stolen off us at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for us, we need help flying back home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is that we still have our passport but dont have enough money to get our flight ticket back home, please i need you to loan me some money, i will refund you as soon as i'm back home, i promise.> > Thanks> Michael Goebel>