IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lung Issues

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks ,

I quit smoking May, 31'st, 2009. We use a variety of natural herbs & vitamins, & honestly, it was the Korean Genseng,

that's helped with my 'lung' issues.

I was coughing blood, from lungs. Started KG, & that night, felt a fizzle in my left lung, while sleeping. Only pinkish the next morning. Have to be careful about how often I take, but usually one capsule, every 3 days, after a good meal. It's too early as of yet, but am comparing CT chest scans, in comparison, to the scar tissue, in my left lung.

Right's collapsed, so left is all I got to compare.

Got apple juice on the list, to start cleanse. I smoked all

natural, roll your own cigarettes for last 7 years I smoked, (NO Preservatives, embalming fluid, etc.,), so most of that was already gone

from my system. *Made quitting a lot easier~!!!!

I'll keep studying in the group, & keep posted as I find out.

Much obliged, again,

Sivada

Guest guest

Sivada, Do

you have any congestion? If you do, Utopia Silver has a product, Clear

Lungs, that contains chinese herbs and is excellent in expectorating any congestion. And, just a question, by chance could you

have bronchiectasis? Frankly, it sounds to me that this could be a possibility, and a collapsed lung is common in its advanced stages. How

labored is your breathing? Are you able to walk across the room without becoming short of breath?My Best,T. <tdaviswolfoleander soup Sent: Fri, May 14, 2010 1:19:34 PM Lung Issues

Thanks ,

I quit smoking May, 31'st, 2009. We use a variety of natural herbs & vitamins, & honestly, it was the Korean Genseng,

that's helped with my 'lung' issues.

I was coughing blood, from lungs. Started KG, & that night, felt a fizzle in my left lung, while sleeping. Only pinkish the next morning. Have to be careful about how often I take, but usually one capsule, every 3 days, after a good meal. It's too early as of yet, but am comparing CT chest scans, in comparison, to the scar tissue, in my left lung.

Right's collapsed, so left is all I got to compare.

Got apple juice on the list, to start cleanse. I smoked all

natural, roll your own cigarettes for last 7 years I smoked, (NO Preservatives, embalming fluid, etc.,), so most of that was already gone

from my system. *Made quitting a lot easier~!!!!

I'll keep studying in the group, & keep posted as I find out.

Much obliged, again,

Sivada