IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

HELP!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now,i'm stuck in London UK with family right now,we came down here on vacation ,we were robbed, worse of it was that our bags, cash , credit cards and cell

phone were stolen off us at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for

us, we need help flying back home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is that we still have our passport but dont have enough money to get our flight ticket back home, please i need

you to loan me some money, i will refund you as soon as i'm back home, i

promise.

Thanks

Michael Goebel

Guest guest

This is too funny. I received this exact same text from someone else I know. What are the odds that the EXACT same message (especially this one) gets sent to me. London, gunpoint, need money, etc.

This guy should be banned.

--- On Fri, 5/14/10, Michael Goebel <goebelchx wrote:

Michael Goebel <goebelchx HELP!!!Friday, May 14, 2010, 1:52 PM

Hello, I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now,i'm stuck in London UK with family right now,we came down here on vacation ,we were robbed, worse of it was that our bags, cash , credit cards and cell phone were stolen off us at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for us, we need help flying back home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is that we still have our passport but dont have enough money to get our flight ticket back home, please i need you to loan me some money, i will refund you as soon as i'm back home, i promise.ThanksMichael Goebel

Guest guest

Michael, we are working to see if we can find a way to help you.To the group......... I know that this is quite an unusual post, but Michael Goebel is a good, long standing friend of ours and co-moderator of Oleandersoup. Tony and I personally vouch for him.If you find it in your heart, and if you are able to help him out (please note that we do not want anyone overextending themselves), please contact Michael privately.In the meantime Michael, our prayers are with you. Hang in there.My Best,Michael Goebel <goebelchxFri, May 14, 2010 12:52:09 PM HELP!!!

Hello,

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now,i'm stuck in London UK with family right now,we came down here on vacation ,we were robbed, worse of it was that our bags, cash , credit cards and cell

us, we need help flying back home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is that we still have our passport but dont have enough money to get our flight ticket back home, please i need

promise.

Thanks

Michael Goebel

Guest guest

His email has been hijacked. Same message came thru under a member email in another group I'm in. A member of that group used to be a computer tech helpdesk person (or somesuch, she said) and traced the IP of the message to Hong Kong.JudyAnd this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

I John 2:3--- On Fri, 5/14/10, Steve Cox <cox_agent wrote:Steve Cox <cox_agentRe: HELP!!!oleander soup Date: Friday, May 14, 2010, 1:55 PM

This is too funny. I received this exact same text from someone else I know. What are the odds that the EXACT same message (especially this one) gets sent to me. London, gunpoint, need money, etc.

--- On Fri, 5/14/10, Michael Goebel <goebelchx > wrote:

Michael Goebel <goebelchx > HELP!!!Friday, May 14, 2010, 1:52 PM

Hello, I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now,i'm stuck in London UK with family right now,we came down here on vacation ,we were robbed, worse of it was that our bags, cash , credit cards and cell phone were stolen off us at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for us, we need help flying back home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is that we still have our passport but dont have enough money to get our flight ticket back home, please i need you to loan me some money, i will refund you as soon as i'm back home, i promise.ThanksMichael Goebel

Guest guest

Yes, and it would be good to really hear from Michael, but this is SPAM.And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

I John 2:3--- On Fri, 5/14/10, May <luellamay129 wrote: May <luellamay129Re: HELP!!!oleander soup Date: Friday, May 14, 2010, 1:58 PM

Michael, we are working to see if we can find a way to help you.To the group....... .. I know that this is quite an unusual post, but Michael Goebel is a good, long standing friend of ours and co-moderator of Oleandersoup. Tony and I personally vouch for him.If you find it in your heart, and if you are able to help him out (please note that we do not want anyone overextending themselves), please contact Michael privately.In the meantime Michael, our prayers are with you. Hang in there.My Best,Michael Goebel <goebelchx >Fri, May 14, 2010 12:52:09 PM HELP!!!

Hello,

promise.

Thanks

Michael Goebel

Guest guest

,If it can be helpful in any way, here is statement to other group where a form of this came thru yesterday: I removed the user and e-mailed privately to tell them that I would reinstate when they fixed the issue. If this person has gotten access to the password for they can harvest the members list - so I always remove people.Blessings,JudyAnd this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

I John 2:3--- On Fri, 5/14/10, May <luellamay129 wrote: May <luellamay129Re: HELP!!!oleander soup Date: Friday, May 14, 2010, 1:58 PM

Michael, we are working to see if we can find a way to help you.To the group....... .. I know that this is quite an unusual post, but Michael Goebel is a good, long standing friend of ours and co-moderator of Oleandersoup. Tony and I personally vouch for him.If you find it in your heart, and if you are able to help him out (please note that we do not want anyone overextending themselves), please contact Michael privately.In the meantime Michael, our prayers are with you. Hang in there.My Best,Michael Goebel <goebelchx >Fri, May 14, 2010 12:52:09 PM HELP!!!

Hello,

promise.

Thanks

Michael Goebel

Guest guest

Judy, thank you. I just posted another message recanting my last one.My Best,Judith Marg <judithmargoleander soup Sent: Fri, May 14, 2010 2:03:52 PMRe:

HELP!!!

,If it can be helpful in any way, here is statement to other group where a form of this came thru yesterday: I removed the user and e-mailed privately to tell them that I would reinstate when they fixed the issue. If this person has gotten access to the password for they can harvest the members list - so I always remove people.Blessings,JudyAnd this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

I John 2:3

Guest guest

,You are most welcome. Our compassionate hearts are so quick to respond, but then that is why these scams must sometimes work. We have to learn to be discerning in our caring.Thanks,JudyAnd this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

I John 2:3--- On Fri, 5/14/10, May <luellamay129 wrote: May <luellamay129Re: HELP!!!oleander soup Date: Friday, May 14, 2010, 2:06 PM

Judy, thank you. I just posted another message recanting my last one.My Best,Judith Marg <judithmarg >oleander soupFri, May 14, 2010 2:03:52 PMRe:

HELP!!!

I John 2:3

Guest guest

Tony, I also received this same message, only it was about a year ago, and they used my neices husband's name as the one in London! But they had stollen ALL their private information out of their computer!!! That was how they knew Rob's name and that he was in the army- and was over seas at the time. Every contac in their computer got this message! NOW- this is how they did it- When my neice "signed into her Mail- a "FAKE" thing popped up asking her for her info. again- and her password! That is why everyone needs to make their own "seal" which will appear right above where you sign into your mail. To do this you click on the thing right above your sign in- you will choose your own background color- and a word- to go there. Then when you sign

into mail- or anyone elsr who uses your computer- you must always make sure you see your seal- before you sign in! Also someone should try to contact Michael to let him know- But NOT by email! Hope this helps! Sincerely, Elizabeth

Steve Cox <cox_agentoleander soup Sent: Fri, May 14, 2010 1:55:01 PMRe: HELP!!!

Guest guest

Hi Steve.

I think you are wrong on this one. I'm sure Michael Goebel was and still is a member of this group. and he needs our help. I'm sure Tony and will verified that he is put Michael and do something to help him get home.

Hugs Mary

-

Steve Cox

oleander soup

Saturday, May 15, 2010 4:55 AM

Re: HELP!!!