IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

DMSO and MMS Mouthwash? Yikes!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Let me get this straight - you used MMS, which works by oxidation, and DMSO,

which is a supreme penetrant, to wash your mouth with?

I am not surprised to find their was no bacteria or little plaque. Luckily you

still have your tooth enamel!

Let me repeat, even though many people swear by MMS (and many swear at it), I DO

NOT LIKE MMS over prolonged periods of time because of the oxidative stress it

subjects your body to, and so far I have not found anything MMS can do that

other, safer, options cannot do as well or better in most instances.

You could have accomplished the same thing with the oil of oregano and swishing

colloidal silver. Or you could have used the Utopia Silver skin and scalp bar

to brush your teeth and gums with.

Since teeth have the ability to remineralize themselves - and even repair cracks

and cavities in the absence of sugar and glycerine containing toothpaste, I

suggest you find a natural toothpaste which does not contain glycerin (or make

your own) and mix in some plant derived trace minerals.

oleander soup , slavek krepelka <slavek.krepelka

wrote:

>

> Hi Jan,

>

> I indeed do have a suggestion.

>

> I have been quite negligent with my teeth in my life. I have myself

> submitted to replacement of all mercury fillings (still at it) and one

> broken and abscessed tooth (out by now). That is with a dental clinic

> doing the naturo way care. I was asked to use oregano capsules

> internally as well as oregano oil externally in the gums for a month to

> resolve problems with bacterial infestation of my gums prior to

> commencement of the dental work.

>

> Well, that did not happen, because meanwhile I became convinced that I

> better go on a total water fast (21 day which turned to 19). So no

> internal oregano.

>

> I have started using MMS with DMSO strictly as a mouthwash.

>

> 3 drops MMS, 15 drops citric acid, which goes with MMS and 45 drops of

> DMSO to carry the MMS into the gums. Take into the mouth and hold for as

> long as possible on the teeth and gums (the saliva will come rich and

> fill your mouth in 15 - 20 min), then spit it out and wash out the mouth

> with clean water. 2 times a day minimum, three times quite right.

>

> When I went back to the dentist, with a 36 hour lapse in any brushing or

> using MMS before the checkup as asked, my mouth was found bacteria free,

> any bacteria, white blood cells in saliva elevated and hardly enough

> plaque to be scraped for the microscope specimen.

>

> The dentists seemed to be taken by a surprise and actually submitted me

> to a cross examination on MMS/DMSO, as I saw no reason not to tell them

> what I did.

>

> As a side effect, the stuff takes out tartar and whitens teeth.

> Is rather disgusting, but hey, works like a charm.

>

> So, judging by this experience, using MMS/DMSO combination for mouth

> rinses a month prior to dental work will lower your chances of releasing

> much bacteria from the dental work probably like nothing else.

>

> With kind regards, Slavek.

>

>

> waikikilights wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi Everyone -- I have a dilema. First, I live in Central America, in a

> > country where there are NO biological dentists. None. So I will be

> > going to a regular dentist and trusting him/her to do what I ask, very

> > carefully, even though he/she may think I am insane for asking. That

> > alone is scary.

> >

> > Now, my dilema is that I am having chemotherapy (Gemzar) for

> > metastisized ovarian cancer. I am also taking Rose Laurel OPC from

> > Utopia Silver and several other things. My husband really wants me to

> > have 2 root canals removed NOW, but I am very nervous because of

> > releasing massive amounts of bacteria, etc into a body with a

> > depressed immune system.

> >

> > Has anyone had a root canal removed while they were doing

> > chemotherapy? Does anyone have any suggestions for the way to go with

> > this issue?

> >

> > Thank you so much!! Jan

>

Guest guest

Hi, Slavek,

>Yah, It did make me worried a bit, the question of the enamel

.. This is my experience. I put 10 drops mms activated w/ Lemon juice. rinsed my mouth with it the other day. In three days my front teeth had big hole and had to have my dentist to repair the lost enamel. I dare not play MMS to my teeth anymore. May be 10 drops is too harsh??? Helen

Guest guest

Slavek -

We have had a debate on this forum about the benefits and dangers of MMS before and I a loathe to get into again. I will just say that while many swear by it and others swear at it, I personally do not recommend it.

Those of you who like it and believe in it and who have apparently had good results, go ahead and continue. I don't like it and I won't take it.

I will also point out that oxygenation and oxidation are two different things entirely. I do not believe that the body is well equipped to handle prolonged oxidative stress. Thus the importance of anti-oxidants to help remove all the free radicals.

All the best,

oleander soup , slavek krepelka <slavek.krepelka wrote:>> Hi Tony,> >wrote:> > > Let me get this straight - you used MMS, which works by oxidation, and> > DMSO, which is a supreme penetrant, to wash your mouth with?> > That is correct and still doing it, even though only 1 a day.> > > I am not surprised to find their was no bacteria or little plaque.> > Luckily you still have your tooth enamel!> > Yah, It did make me worried a bit, the question of the enamel. The fact> is though, the enamel is still there and looking and feeling much better> than two months ago. Naturo dentist has no reservation about it (enamel> as well as MMS) either.> > > Let me repeat, even though many people swear by MMS (and many swear at> > it), I DO NOT LIKE MMS over prolonged periods of time because of the> > oxidative stress it subjects your body to, and so far I have not found> > anything MMS can do that other, safer, options cannot do as well or> > better in most instances.> > Tony, I have heard a lot about the oxygenating stress and antioxidants> etc. But I have also read whatever is available from the heritage of> William F. Koch and from where he stood, the story is rather different.> It is W. F. Koch whose work I find to be a key to understanding of> illness, cancer in particular and the role the oxygenation plays in the> body detox, organic as well as inorganic and either reversion of> malignant cells to normal ones, or apoptosis.> > Stabilized oxygen, which is a much weaker solution of sodium chlorite> than MMS and not used with the organic acid activator, and which gave> birth to the invention of MMS in the first place is, according to Jim> Humble (I did not come across this reference elsewhere) invention of one> W. F. Koch.> > Indeed, there are many options and some better than others in most> instances. But when you start running out of options, then anything goes> as far as I am concerned. As a matter of fact, I have suffered from> toenail fungi and foot fungi for years even though controlling it> somewhat with alcohol wraps. I have gone through peroxide baths,> ozonated olive oil, iodine and vinegar wraps over a three month period> without any achievement. > > MMS took the critters all out in two weeks flat. It cost me some> blistering where the fungi was deep, it caused me some red spots as high> as the upper thighs even though I went with applications only knee high,> but nothing spectacular. But in two weeks all of this was a history and> a visible line of brand new spanking toenails, where there was only> brownish yellow spongy mass before. Now the bleached spongy part of the> toenails is close to half grown off without further MMS applications.> That puts a fast one also on my ND, who gave me minimum a year to get> the toe nails alone in order. So, I have personally no beef with MMS,> just the contrary.> > > You could have accomplished the same thing with the oil of oregano and> > swishing colloidal silver. Or you could have used the Utopia Silver> > skin and scalp bar to brush your teeth and gums with.> > That is quite true, I could. But being on a very tight budget makes the> choices severely limited. MMS is something like $30 including shipping> for a year's supply. Year's supply providing, one wants to stick with it> permanently.> > > Since teeth have the ability to remineralize themselves - and even> > repair cracks and cavities in the absence of sugar and glycerine> > containing toothpaste, I suggest you find a natural toothpaste which> > does not contain glycerin (or make your own) and mix in some plant> > derived trace minerals.> > I will certainly take your advice to my heart Tony. Never the less, if> you have read my post in its entirety, I had a few problems to solve at> once and I shied from the oregano because it was in conflict with> another remedy. MMS was on the shelf, so I went for it. It paid off all> right. I was able to start on the dental treatments and do my water fast> both on a schedule I really needed.> > I also never suggested to use it on the teeth (or on anything)> permanently, but as an emergency measure, even though whether I will use> it permanently or not is uncertain. > > With kind regards, Slavek.>

Guest guest

Tony,

Agreed that oxidative stress in prolonged amounts is bad for the body, but in an emergency our bodies produce varying amounts of oxidants... peroxides and hypochlorous acid, to kill invading pathogens. MMS and MMS2 are used in small amounts for short periods of time... one to three days usually.

Bob

-

TonyI

oleander soup

Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:15 AM

Re: DMSO and MMS Mouthwash? Yikes!

Slavek -

We have had a debate on this forum about the benefits and dangers of MMS before and I a loathe to get into again. I will just say that while many swear by it and others swear at it, I personally do not recommend it.

Those of you who like it and believe in it and who have apparently had good results, go ahead and continue. I don't like it and I won't take it.

I will also point out that oxygenation and oxidation are two different things entirely. I do not believe that the body is well equipped to handle prolonged oxidative stress. Thus the importance of anti-oxidants to help remove all the free radicals.

All the best,

oleander soup , slavek krepelka <slavek.krepelka wrote:>> Hi Tony,> >wrote:> > > Let me get this straight - you used MMS, which works by oxidation, and> > DMSO, which is a supreme penetrant, to wash your mouth with?> > That is correct and still doing it, even though only 1 a day.> > > I am not surprised to find their was no bacteria or little plaque.> > Luckily you still have your tooth enamel!> > Yah, It did make me worried a bit, the question of the enamel. The fact> is though, the enamel is still there and looking and feeling much better> than two months ago. Naturo dentist has no reservation about it (enamel> as well as MMS) either.> > > Let me repeat, even though many people swear by MMS (and many swear at> > it), I DO NOT LIKE MMS over prolonged periods of time because of the> > oxidative stress it subjects your body to, and so far I have not found> > anything MMS can do that other, safer, options cannot do as well or> > better in most instances.> > Tony, I have heard a lot about the oxygenating stress and antioxidants> etc. But I have also read whatever is available from the heritage of> William F. Koch and from where he stood, the story is rather different.> It is W. F. Koch whose work I find to be a key to understanding of> illness, cancer in particular and the role the oxygenation plays in the> body detox, organic as well as inorganic and either reversion of> malignant cells to normal ones, or apoptosis.> > Stabilized oxygen, which is a much weaker solution of sodium chlorite> than MMS and not used with the organic acid activator, and which gave> birth to the invention of MMS in the first place is, according to Jim> Humble (I did not come across this reference elsewhere) invention of one> W. F. Koch.> > Indeed, there are many options and some better than others in most> instances. But when you start running out of options, then anything goes> as far as I am concerned. As a matter of fact, I have suffered from> toenail fungi and foot fungi for years even though controlling it> somewhat with alcohol wraps. I have gone through peroxide baths,> ozonated olive oil, iodine and vinegar wraps over a three month period> without any achievement. > > MMS took the critters all out in two weeks flat. It cost me some> blistering where the fungi was deep, it caused me some red spots as high> as the upper thighs even though I went with applications only knee high,> but nothing spectacular. But in two weeks all of this was a history and> a visible line of brand new spanking toenails, where there was only> brownish yellow spongy mass before. Now the bleached spongy part of the> toenails is close to half grown off without further MMS applications.> That puts a fast one also on my ND, who gave me minimum a year to get> the toe nails alone in order. So, I have personally no beef with MMS,> just the contrary.> > > You could have accomplished the same thing with the oil of oregano and> > swishing colloidal silver. Or you could have used the Utopia Silver> > skin and scalp bar to brush your teeth and gums with.> > That is quite true, I could. But being on a very tight budget makes the> choices severely limited. MMS is something like $30 including shipping> for a year's supply. Year's supply providing, one wants to stick with it> permanently.> > > Since teeth have the ability to remineralize themselves - and even> > repair cracks and cavities in the absence of sugar and glycerine> > containing toothpaste, I suggest you find a natural toothpaste which> > does not contain glycerin (or make your own) and mix in some plant> > derived trace minerals.> > I will certainly take your advice to my heart Tony. Never the less, if> you have read my post in its entirety, I had a few problems to solve at> once and I shied from the oregano because it was in conflict with> another remedy. MMS was on the shelf, so I went for it. It paid off all> right. I was able to start on the dental treatments and do my water fast> both on a schedule I really needed.> > I also never suggested to use it on the teeth (or on anything)> permanently, but as an emergency measure, even though whether I will use> it permanently or not is uncertain. > > With kind regards, Slavek.>

Guest guest

Hi Tony,

OK.

With kind regards, Slavek.

TonyI wrote:

>

>

>

> Slavek -

>

> We have had a debate on this forum about the benefits and dangers of

> MMS before and I a loathe to get into again. I will just say that

> while many swear by it and others swear at it, I personally do not

> recommend it.

>

> Those of you who like it and believe in it and who have apparently had

> good results, go ahead and continue. I don't like it and I won't take

> it.

>

> I will also point out that oxygenation and oxidation are two different

> things entirely. I do not believe that the body is well equipped to

> handle prolonged oxidative stress. Thus the importance of

> anti-oxidants to help remove all the free radicals.

>

> All the best,

>

> Tony

Guest Valdoria

I just found out that I have two teeth abscesses, #14 upper left molar and #19 lower left molar.

The pain was quite intense until I started to take fish oil 3x per day, 2,000 mg each time.. and then swish a 3 drop mixture of MMS with some water and DMSO. I finally got an exam after 10 days of this and I have to wait for root canals for another 15 days.. so this is the only thing I can do to keep the pain down and it seems to work as I can chew and sleep again without the agony.