IndiaDivine.org

Swine Flu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

homefirst.com has a plan to heal swine flu, and jimhumble.biz has a protocol to

heal the flu virus of any strength...heal us of it, I mean... M.

--- On Thu, 7/30/09, cheryl bullock <cooee.shari wrote:

cheryl bullock <cooee.shari

Re: swine flu

Thursday, July 30, 2009, 7:35 PM

look up on  you tube-Dr GARY NULL -he has an interesting theory on  Swine 

flu-we probally don't say much about it as it is a NEW  virus and  we can

recommend some help for viral treatments-- -we have no prior  knowledge to this 

particular virus-so  we are all basially in the dark till we  try and prove

remedies and  learn more  TRUTHS in  this reguard-

there will be many more  viruses  come about as man  evolves-so does all other

life forms whether  by nature or mans influence upon them-  this  one is mild

in  comparrison to what can and will no dought be unleashed upon us eventually--

all though history we have had plaugues that have   killed many in the human

race-now that the world is more populated and people  can travel from one side 

of the world to another in  a matter of hours  any such  serious  virus has the

potential to almost  wipe out  the human race- except for those pockets of

isolated people that are fortunate enough to  be  separated and living in a

situation where there is no need to  go to populated areas or rely on others for

surival,; untill the  virus  has died with  it's host--sorry don't wish to sound

like a science fiction writter bearing news of paranoia and doom-just   sharing

a thought or two here with someone that  bought up a subject- hope

you

have a good day-don't be scared of  the public- we are also viruses on planet

earth-it may have a better chance of surviving if we don't so it is all up to 

God-just live today for that is all  any of us really have anyway>>...

____________ _________ _________ __

hawk4796 <groundhawk2@ ameritech. net>

Monday, 27 July, 2009 4:23:44 AM

swine flu

Why is it that I find very little talk about swine flu here also what little

there is is years old

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

Access 7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere.

Show me how: http://au.mobile. / mail

Guest guest

Thank's for posting that Maggie, I found the article very interesting, whether I

'take it on board' or not is another thing, I honestly don't know what to

believe these days!

But what I do know, is that I wouldn't be taking any vaccine - by force or

otherwise ... I avoid alcohol, nicotine, junk non-food and additives and try to

eat organic where possible, I do eat some dead animals - but mainly fish and

free-range chicken.

I haven't visited a doc since 93 and take no drugs whatsoever, I am lucky? in

that I don't suffer from any health conditions although I would probably be

judged? Asperger :)

As time catches up with me, I intend to carry on avoiding

Doctors/Nurses/Hospitals/Surgeries and all Pharmaceuticals - TO THE BITTER END!

Ray in England (Cornwall)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for sending out that link, I find it interesting, and I probably never

would have searched for it and found it myself =)

I thought I might mention that this facebook page says:

###This is just a fan page, NOT an official page created, supported or connected

in any way with Giovanni Maciocia###

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Giovanni-Maciocia/51561276164

But it does seem to be an exact copy of his official blog found here:

http://maciociaonline.blogspot.com/

Linked from his homepage here:

http://www.giovanni-maciocia.com/

Chinese Traditional Medicine , martyeisen wrote:

>

> See article by Maciocia at

>

> _http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=115554021289 & ref=mf_

> (http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=115554021289 & ref=mf)

>

>

>

>

>

• 2 weeks later...

It is not only important, but imperative that we do all we can to strengthen our immune system against the swine flu. It looks like it is here and, frankly, too close to home. My daughter is extremely ill with it and has been in the hospital twice. She is not out of the woods. Of course, has she ever paid attention to me with regard to staying healthy and natural healing? Of course not. Well, water under the bridge. Needless to say, we are sending her supplements ASAP.Below her email, I am going to to post a link on how you can protect yourselves.Here is the email, from the horse's mouth:This is so terrible......this flu completely attacks you entire body. The joint and body pain

is unreal. My stomach and back still hurt. I also had to have a lung

xray because I could not breathe. I have almost seizure like attacks

when I get the chills,.....but it's not the regular chills. It's

almost like violent seizure shaking w/ chills. My color is just

coming back now...but for days I was pale and my lips were bluish. A

few days ago I had one of those attacks and could not control my

body.....so I yelled for help and I told Carolee that I was so cold and

I could not stop shaking. Every muscle and joint in my body hurt. I

told her I needed her to call Brad and that I needed to go to the

hospital again that I may need an ambulance. So I pretty much hobbled

into the bathroom and turned on hot water....sat at the bottom of the

shower and tried to get warm holding my legs down to stop the shaking.

Brad came in and I told him I was going to throw up.....he tried to

give me a trash can in the shower but I told him I did not care about

that....I ended up throwing up on myself in the shower. I also had the

runs. My fever has been up and down since Thursday or Friday night.

When the attacks hit is usually when this bug is attacking me and

causing a fever. It's usually when the medicine wears off. Last night

and today is the first time I have not had a fever. THANK GOD. I

feel like I am slowly starting to get better little by little day by

day now but it's very slow. I am still in a lot of pain as I sit here

and type to you. I have also been hallucinating and had light

headedness and dizzyness. The Dr. gave me I think it's Zithromax or

something like that for an antibiotic. I only have one day left. I

think that is the only reason I am starting to get better. There were

several times I had to pray because I was not sure I was going to make

it. This is a very scary flu. I almost had Brad call you a few times

because I was not sure if I needed you to come out here or not.

Anyway, I am doing better and healing. Thanks again for your help

momma. I love u so much.

And this is how you can protect yourselves. Please...... take this seriously./Many hugs,

How can we do the protocol for the kids, can we give them selenium, how about the liver flash. I know about silver, but not sure about other supplements.

Suzanna--- On Thu, 10/1/09, M <luellamay129 wrote:

M <luellamay129 Swine Fluoleander soup Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 11:10 AM

It is not only important, but imperative that we do all we can to strengthen our immune system against the swine flu.. It looks like it is here and, frankly, too close to home. My daughter is extremely ill with it and has been in the hospital twice. She is not out of the woods. Of course, has she ever paid attention to me with regard to staying healthy and natural healing? Of course not. Well, water under the bridge. Needless to say, we are sending her supplements ASAP.Below her email, I am going to to post a link on how you can protect yourselves.Here is the email, from the horse's mouth:This is so terrible.... ..this flu completely attacks you entire body. The joint and body pain is unreal. My stomach and back still

hurt. I also had to have a lung xray because I could not breathe. I have almost seizure like attacks when I get the chills,..... but it's not the regular chills. It's almost like violent seizure shaking w/ chills. My color is just coming back now...but for days I was pale and my lips were bluish. A few days ago I had one of those attacks and could not control my body.....so I yelled for help and I told Carolee that I was so cold and I could not stop shaking. Every muscle and joint in my body hurt. I told her I needed her to call Brad and that I needed to go to the hospital again that I may need an ambulance. So I pretty much hobbled into the bathroom and turned on hot water....sat at the bottom of the shower and tried to get warm holding my legs down to stop the shaking. Brad came in and I told him I was going to throw up......he tried to give me a trash can in the shower but I told him I

did not care about that....I ended up throwing up on myself in the shower. I also had the runs. My fever has been up and down since Thursday or Friday night. When the attacks hit is usually when this bug is attacking me and causing a fever. It's usually when the medicine wears off. Last night and today is the first time I have not had a fever.. THANK GOD. I feel like I am slowly starting to get better little by little day by day now but it's very slow. I am still in a lot of pain as I sit here and type to you. I have also been hallucinating and had light headedness and dizzyness. The Dr. gave me I think it's Zithromax or something like that for an antibiotic. I only have one day left. I think that is the only reason I am starting to get better. There were several times I had to pray because I was not sure I was going to make it. This is a very scary flu.

I almost had Brad call you a few times because I was not sure if I needed you to come out here or not. Anyway, I am doing better and healing. Thanks again for your help momma. I love u so much. And this is how you can protect yourselves. Please...... take this seriously.http://www.tbyil. com/Many hugs,

Oh my gosh !  You must be worried?  Was your daughter taking Vitamin D or C?  What are you sending her?  CS?I can't believe how bad it is!  It hasn't really hit too badly up here yet (Canada). Anyone else hear of it hitting their area?

Janet

Hi .

It sounds like your daughter is getting better thank goodness, but boy for what i gather from her e-mail she suffer unbelieveable, hope she be well again soon and start listen to mum or else.

As for young people listen to us forget it , they only come to us when they are sick, now seriously all the best to Veronica with hugs from me.

Take care

Hugs Mary

-

M

oleander soup

Friday, October 02, 2009 4:10 AM

Swine Flu

It is not only important, but imperative that we do all we can to strengthen our immune system against the swine flu. It looks like it is here and, frankly, too close to home. My daughter is extremely ill with it and has been in the hospital twice. She is not out of the woods. Of course, has she ever paid attention to me with regard to staying healthy and natural healing? Of course not. Well, water under the bridge. Needless to say, we are sending her supplements ASAP.Below her email, I am going to to post a link on how you can protect yourselves.Here is the email, from the horse's mouth:This is so terrible......this flu completely attacks you entire body. The joint and body pain is unreal. My stomach and back still hurt. I also had to have a lung xray because I could not breathe. I have almost seizure like attacks when I get the chills,.....but it's not the regular chills. It's almost like violent seizure shaking w/ chills. My color is just coming back now...but for days I was pale and my lips were bluish. A few days ago I had one of those attacks and could not control my body.....so I yelled for help and I told Carolee that I was so cold and I could not stop shaking. Every muscle and joint in my body hurt. I told her I needed her to call Brad and that I needed to go to the hospital again that I may need an ambulance. So I pretty much hobbled into the bathroom and turned on hot water....sat at the bottom of the shower and tried to get warm holding my legs down to stop the shaking. Brad came in and I told him I was going to throw up.....he tried to give me a trash can in the shower but I told him I did not care about that....I ended up throwing up on myself in the shower. I also had the runs. My fever has been up and down since Thursday or Friday night. When the attacks hit is usually when this bug is attacking me and causing a fever. It's usually when the medicine wears off. Last night and today is the first time I have not had a fever. THANK GOD. I feel like I am slowly starting to get better little by little day by day now but it's very slow. I am still in a lot of pain as I sit here and type to you. I have also been hallucinating and had light headedness and dizzyness. The Dr. gave me I think it's Zithromax or something like that for an antibiotic. I only have one day left. I think that is the only reason I am starting to get better. There were several times I had to pray because I was not sure I was going to make it. This is a very scary flu. I almost had Brad call you a few times because I was not sure if I needed you to come out here or not. Anyway, I am doing better and healing. Thanks again for your help momma. I love u so much. And this is how you can protect yourselves. Please...... take this seriously./Many hugs,

I am sorry to hear about your daughter . I hope she takes the CS and everything else you have sent her. I am sure she will feel better very quickly. When my husband and his boss both came down with Swine Flu the boss was out for over a week. He was really sick. My husband was down for about 4 days, but because he started taking Colloidal Silver immediately he didn't have it that bad at all. Most Australians didn't get that scared about the scare tactics about Swine Flu. Sure we heard about it on the news all day and every day throughout the winter. However those who did die usually had an underlying serious disease they were contending with. Those of us who protected ourselves and used more CS etc when we started feeling something coming on didn't waste precious moments being

scared.Eva.

Hi Eva,Thank you. From what I've read, most swine flu cases are quite mild. My daughter however, lives a very unhealthy lifestyle and her diet......... well, I won't even go into that. Hopefully, this is a wake up call and she will do what is necessary to stay healthy, Hugs,

Hi Mary,Well...... I spoke to her over the phone and she still has a long way to go. Just finished her last dosage of antibiotics and is still pretty sick. Imagine that. Well, the "care package" should be arriving in a couple of days. We are so far out in the boonies that there is no overnight delivery. The quickest they could get it there was in two days. Oh my Mary..... Do I expect her to listen to "mommy" after this scare? Sadly no. I hope I'm wrong.Hugs,

Hi .

Usually the minute they feel better they forget all about what they went through, so i dont know if she listens to mummy next time but hope she will, i'm sure the packsge you sent will do the trick fast, and she be out and about shortly.

P.S Distances make things worst for parents, when will the learn that ?

Take care and all the best

Hugs Mary

-

M

oleander soup

Friday, October 02, 2009 11:37 AM

Re: Swine Flu

Hi Mary,Well...... I spoke to her over the phone and she still has a long way to go. Just finished her last dosage of antibiotics and is still pretty sick. Imagine that. Well, the "care package" should be arriving in a couple of days. We are so far out in the boonies that there is no overnight delivery. The quickest they could get it there was in two days. Oh my Mary..... Do I expect her to listen to "mommy" after this scare? Sadly no. I hope I'm wrong.Hugs,

Hi Janet,Heck no......... She is very careless with her health, takes no supplements, bad diet, etc. I am hoping this is a wakeup call. I have done some reading since talking to her and most of the swine flu cases are actually mild, and I hope they are right. Those that have severe cases, are due to underlying conditions.In any event, the best we can do is to strengthen our immune systems.Hugs,oleander soup , lostrin <lostrin wrote:>> Oh my gosh ! You must be worried? Was your daughter taking Vitamin D> or C? What are you sending her? CS?> I can't believe how bad it is! It hasn't really hit too badly up here yet> (Canada).> > Anyone else hear of it hitting their area?> > Janet>

Hi Suzanna,This is the recommended dosage of selenium for children:

Children 1-3 years - 20 mcg Children 4-8 years - 30 mcg Children 9-13 years - 40 mcg Males 14-18 - 55 mcg Females 14-18 - 55 mcg The dosage for Vitamin D3 is 200 IU's for children and 2,000 IUs a day, is not only safe for adolescents, but it is actually necessary for achieving desirable vitamin D levels.Inositol/IP6 is suitable for children at one-half the adult dosage.Digestive Enzymes are safe and effective for children.With regard to doing a liver cleanse on children, I will leave this answer up to more learned professionals and how to go about it.My Best,

Hi,!!!

Thanks so much. I will print the list and hang on the frig, so I can follow it.It is very helpful.

Suzanna--- On Fri, 10/2/09, M <luellamay129 wrote:

M <luellamay129 Re: Swine Fluoleander soup Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 6:26 AM

Hi Suzanna,This is the recommended dosage of selenium for children:

Children 1-3 years - 20 mcg

Children 4-8 years - 30 mcg

Children 9-13 years - 40 mcg

Males 14-18 - 55 mcg

Females 14-18 - 55 mcg The dosage for Vitamin D3 is 200 IU's for children and 2,000 IUs a day, is not only safe for adolescents, but it is actually necessary for achieving desirable vitamin D levels.Inositol/IP6 is suitable for children at one-half the adult dosage.Digestive Enzymes are safe and effective for children.With regard to doing a liver cleanse on children, I will leave this answer up to more learned professionals and how to go about it.My Best,