>

>

> Hello....does anyone know if it's ok to freeze hemp oil? I would like to

> extend the shelf life if possible.

> TIA,

> Peggy

>

--

Make sure you get in on the incense buy before it's over!

Email me at serrathescented

Guest guest

I never thought of freezing Hemp oil...I love this idea! Would it be OK to

freeze other exotic oils also, like Rose Hip, or Evening Primrose, .

thanks

Joanne

All new Mail

Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page.

Guest guest

A mail I wrote to a hemp oil maker.

> Thank you for your reply.

>

> I suspect that I have colon cancer. I told the doctor at the

> Hospital in January, but he never responded. Then I was up with my

> family doctor, in February and she said she would send the papers

> right away. But I heard nothing, so I contacted the Hospital a

> couple of days ago, they did not know anything about it, they have

> not seen any paper they said. So I contacted the family doctor

> again, they did not know why they have not got the paper, but she

> would send it again. So now I will see if I hear anything, if this

> keep going on, it does not matter.....I will find out myself by

> whether I live or die. When I know I will return.

>

>

> Regards

> Kenn Johnsen

Guest guest

Kenn

I am a cancer survivor. I have been using Poly-MVA for 3 years with success so far. It is kind of new and about 12 years old. A lot of people have had success with this. You can go to poly-mva.com and read testimonials. I am currently going through a recurrance because the dosage was lowered too soon and I had hip resurfacing which compromised my immune system. I am on high dosage of Poly so it seems to be working. My energy level has gone way up as well as my color returning. There are other things you can take also to help. If you want help or my supplement list please e-mail me off list.

June Black

-

"Kenn Johnsen" <kennj

<health_and_Healing >

Thursday, April 03, 2008 6:49 AM

Re: Hemp oil

A mail I wrote to a hemp oil maker.> Thank you for your reply.>> I suspect that I have colon cancer. I told the doctor at the > Hospital in January, but he never responded. Then I was up with my > family doctor, in February and she said she would send the papers > right away. But I heard nothing, so I contacted the Hospital a > couple of days ago, they did not know anything about it, they have > not seen any paper they said. So I contacted the family doctor > again, they did not know why they have not got the paper, but she > would send it again. So now I will see if I hear anything, if this > keep going on, it does not matter.....I will find out myself by > whether I live or die. When I know I will return.>>> Regards> Kenn Johnsen---«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»§ - PULSE ON 21st CENTURY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE! §Subscribe:......... - «¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤» DISCLOSURE:Any information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related, purely speculation or SOMEONE'S OPINION. Always consult with a qualified Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.SUBMISSION POLICY & CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP:By becoming a member of this group you AGREE to hold this group its members, list owners, moderators and affiliates harmless of any liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, damage incurred.Anything going to this list may eventually be posted on another list.If you post a piece to the list. We reserve the right to attach yourname and email address to the piece, as well as to keep them on record.You should NOT post copyrighted material unless proper attributionsto the source of the material are made.Submissions are gladly accepted. Please feel free to post material thatyou think is worthy.YOU AGREE; to accept responsibility and liability for your own actions and to contact a licensed Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE; you must :

Guest guest

Well, if you have any idea what to do I would like to read your list. I have not been in the hospital yet, so I do not know for sure. But I believe I have the symptoms......one is that I am so bloody tired. I do take apricot kernels ( 50 a day ) one - two mega pack universal vitamin... 2 x 5000 IU vitamin D. Also for the time some iron because I am low on blood.KennDen 03/04/2008 kl. 17.03 skrev June Black:KennI am a cancer survivor. I have been using Poly-MVA for 3 years with success so far. It is kind of new and about 12 years old. A lot of people have had success with this. You can go to poly-mva.com and read testimonials. I am currently going through a recurrance because the dosage was lowered too soon and I had hip resurfacing which compromised my immune system. I am on high dosage of Poly so it seems to be working. My energy level has gone way up as well as my color returning. There are other things you can take also to help. If you want help or my supplement list please e-mail me off list.June Black-"Kenn Johnsen" <kennj (AT) webspeed (DOT) dk><health_and_Healing >Thursday, April 03, 2008 6:49 AM Re: Hemp oilA mail I wrote to a hemp oil maker.> Thank you for your reply.>> I suspect that I have colon cancer. I told the doctor at the > Hospital in January, but he never responded. Then I was up with my > family doctor, in February and she said she would send the papers > right away. But I heard nothing, so I contacted the Hospital a > couple of days ago, they did not know anything about it, they have > not seen any paper they said. So I contacted the family doctor > again, they did not know why they have not got the paper, but she > would send it again. So now I will see if I hear anything, if this > keep going on, it does not matter.....I will find out myself by > whether I live or die. When I know I will return.>>> Regards> Kenn Johnsen---«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»§ - PULSE ON 21st CENTURY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE! §Subscribe:......... - «¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤» DISCLOSURE:Any information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related, purely speculation or SOMEONE'S OPINION. Always consult with a qualified Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.SUBMISSION POLICY & CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP:By becoming a member of this group you AGREE to hold this group its members, list owners, moderators and affiliates harmless of any liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, damage incurred.Anything going to this list may eventually be posted on another list.If you post a piece to the list. We reserve the right to attach yourname and email address to the piece, as well as to keep them on record.You should NOT post copyrighted material unless proper attributionsto the source of the material are made.Submissions are gladly accepted. Please feel free to post material thatyou think is worthy.YOU AGREE; to accept responsibility and liability for your own actions and to contact a licensed Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE; you must :

Guest guest

you both need to look at beta 1,3d glucan, made from the cell walls of

bakers yeast with yeast protein removed for those starting out with that

sensitivity......it is an amazingly powerful immune system

modulator.....that i have used in my home to beat breast cancer and to

get completely rid of the deadly MRSA staph infection.........no known

contra-interdiction with pharmaceutials, no known side

affects!!!! transferpoint.com make the finest in the world......do

not look else where and expect the same result!!!!!! i only share what i

have used in my personal life, try anything different and then try and

tell it didn't work, and i 'll insult the hell out of your

intelligence........if you contact them at transfer point, ask to speak

with marylin becker, the president, and let her know of your situation ,

she'll get some great science to you!!!!! you both need at least

two 15 ml. bottles of therapeutic grade " A " essential oil of lavender and

of frankincense, both are anti- tumoral, anti- cancerous, anti-viral,

immune system stimulant extra-odinaire and much

more..... ancientwisdomessentialoils.com is where i get

mine........they must be therapeutic grade " A " , processed at low

temperature and low pressure, i don't care whose name is on it if it says

these words then you have the real thing! anything else is null or can

actually hurt you!! there are at least a half dozen more things

you need to be doing , but i'll leave that to you!!!!! kraig

Kraig Carroll

Environmental Damage Repair

---

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

Version: 6.0.859 / Virus Database: 585 - Release 2/14/05

Guest guest

Speaking of Hemp Oil - I saw HEMP MILK - in a HFS here yesterday!! I was

going to buy a pack for my gardener who has been drinking soy - but it was

$9 a litre pack. I told her I'd save up for it.

Jane

Guest guest

The Alt Dr here who gives apricot kernels to her patients - via AVR diagnosis - gives no more than 5 a day Kenn - you are overdoing it - my friend with ca only took 4 - 5

Do you have a water alkaliniser?

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Friday, April 04, 2008 1:34 AM

Re: Re: Hemp oil

Well, if you have any idea what to do I would like to read your list. I have not been in the hospital yet, so I do not know for sure. But I believe I have the symptoms......one is that I am so bloody tired. I do take apricot kernels ( 50 a day ) one - two mega pack universal vitamin... 2 x 5000 IU vitamin D. Also for the time some iron because I am low on blood.

Kenn

Den 03/04/2008 kl. 17.03 skrev June Black:

Kenn

I am a cancer survivor. I have been using Poly-MVA for 3 years with success so far. It is kind of new and about 12 years old. A lot of people have had success with this. You can go to poly-mva.com and read testimonials. I am currently going through a recurrance because the dosage was lowered too soon and I had hip resurfacing which compromised my immune system. I am on high dosage of Poly so it seems to be working. My energy level has gone way up as well as my color returning. There are other things you can take also to help. If you want help or my supplement list please e-mail me off list.

June Black

-

"Kenn Johnsen" <kennj (AT) webspeed (DOT) dk>

<health_and_Healing >

Thursday, April 03, 2008 6:49 AM

Re: Hemp oil

A mail I wrote to a hemp oil maker.> Thank you for your reply.>> I suspect that I have colon cancer. I told the doctor at the > Hospital in January, but he never responded. Then I was up with my > family doctor, in February and she said she would send the papers > right away. But I heard nothing, so I contacted the Hospital a > couple of days ago, they did not know anything about it, they have > not seen any paper they said. So I contacted the family doctor > again, they did not know why they have not got the paper, but she > would send it again. So now I will see if I hear anything, if this > keep going on, it does not matter.....I will find out myself by > whether I live or die. When I know I will return.>>> Regards> Kenn Johnsen---«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»§ - PULSE ON 21st CENTURY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE! §Subscribe:......... - «¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤» DISCLOSURE:Any information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related, purely speculation or SOMEONE'S OPINION. Always consult with a qualified Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.SUBMISSION POLICY & CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP:By becoming a member of this group you AGREE to hold this group its members, list owners, moderators and affiliates harmless of any liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, damage incurred.Anything going to this list may eventually be posted on another list.If you post a piece to the list. We reserve the right to attach yourname and email address to the piece, as well as to keep them on record.You should NOT post copyrighted material unless proper attributionsto the source of the material are made.Submissions are gladly accepted. Please feel free to post material thatyou think is worthy.YOU AGREE; to accept responsibility and liability for your own actions and to contact a licensed Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE; you must :

Guest guest

5 a day.....? should that help, I find that hard to believe. That is the advice you would get from someone in the health department, or such.....I have read some from those people. People outside those circle recommend much more, it is only food....not rat poisoning. No I have no water alkaliniser.KennDen 03/04/2008 kl. 23.53 skrev Jane MacRoss:The Alt Dr here who gives apricot kernels to her patients - via AVR diagnosis - gives no more than 5 a day Kenn - you are overdoing it - my friend with ca only took 4 - 5 Do you have a water alkaliniser? Jane-Kenn Johnsen Friday, April 04, 2008 1:34 AMRe: Re: Hemp oilWell, if you have any idea what to do I would like to read your list. I have not been in the hospital yet, so I do not know for sure. But I believe I have the symptoms......one is that I am so bloody tired. I do take apricot kernels ( 50 a day ) one - two mega pack universal vitamin... 2 x 5000 IU vitamin D. Also for the time some iron because I am low on blood.KennDen 03/04/2008 kl. 17.03 skrev June Black:KennI am a cancer survivor. I have been using Poly-MVA for 3 years with success so far. It is kind of new and about 12 years old. A lot of people have had success with this. You can go to poly-mva.com and read testimonials. I am currently going through a recurrance because the dosage was lowered too soon and I had hip resurfacing which compromised my immune system. I am on high dosage of Poly so it seems to be working. My energy level has gone way up as well as my color returning. There are other things you can take also to help. If you want help or my supplement list please e-mail me off list.June Black-"Kenn Johnsen" <kennj (AT) webspeed (DOT) dk><health_and_Healing >Thursday, April 03, 2008 6:49 AM Re: Hemp oilA mail I wrote to a hemp oil maker.> Thank you for your reply.>> I suspect that I have colon cancer. I told the doctor at the > Hospital in January, but he never responded. Then I was up with my > family doctor, in February and she said she would send the papers > right away. But I heard nothing, so I contacted the Hospital a > couple of days ago, they did not know anything about it, they have > not seen any paper they said. So I contacted the family doctor > again, they did not know why they have not got the paper, but she > would send it again. So now I will see if I hear anything, if this > keep going on, it does not matter.....I will find out myself by > whether I live or die. When I know I will return.>>> Regards> Kenn Johnsen---«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»§ - PULSE ON 21st CENTURY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE! §Subscribe:......... - «¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤» DISCLOSURE:Any information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related, purely speculation or SOMEONE'S OPINION. Always consult with a qualified Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.SUBMISSION POLICY & CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP:By becoming a member of this group you AGREE to hold this group its members, list owners, moderators and affiliates harmless of any liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, damage incurred.Anything going to this list may eventually be posted on another list.If you post a piece to the list. We reserve the right to attach yourname and email address to the piece, as well as to keep them on record.You should NOT post copyrighted material unless proper attributionsto the source of the material are made.Submissions are gladly accepted. Please feel free to post material thatyou think is worthy.YOU AGREE; to accept responsibility and liability for your own actions and to contact a licensed Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE; you must :

Guest guest

At 05:41 PM 4/3/2008, you wrote:

Oh my - have you told your gardener about some of the potential dangers

of soy milk and soy products?

Lynn

Speaking of Hemp Oil - I saw

HEMP MILK - in a HFS here yesterday!! I was

going to buy a pack for my gardener who has been drinking soy - but it

was

$9 a litre pack. I told her I'd save up for it.

Jane

Guest guest

At 05:53 PM 4/3/2008, you wrote:

Kenn,

Listen to Jane. Fresh apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts.

Their seeds have substances known as cyanogenetic glycosides, which on

ingestion release hydrogen cyanide gas through an enzymatic reaction.

Sub-lethal doses of cyanide gas are detoxified and passed out of the body

rapidly, so it's impossible to slowly poison yourself over a period of

time. Symptoms of cyanide poisoning are excitement, convulsions,

respiratory distress, and spasms. Another warning sign is death, which

can occur without any of the other symptoms. All of this, by the way,

applies only to fresh seeds.

But, did a bit of research, and you might want to check out this article

http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Caution-3A-Apricot-Seeds-May-Be-Poisonous-9300-1/

There are some real concerns about people taking a lot of apricot

kernels......

Even if you don't think so, would you do me a favor and make me feel

better and check out what they say?

Lynn

The Alt Dr here who gives apricot kernels to

her patients - via AVR diagnosis - gives no more than 5 a day Kenn - you

are overdoing it - my friend with ca only took 4 - 5

Do you have a water alkaliniser?

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

To:

Well, if you have any idea what to do I would like to read your list.

I have not been in the hospital yet, so I do not know for sure. But I

believe I have the symptoms......one is that I am so bloody tired. I do

take apricot kernels ( 50 a day ) one - two mega pack universal

vitamin... 2 x 5000 IU vitamin D. Also for the time some iron because I

am low on blood.

Kenn

Guest guest

the neutralizer from miracle ll will alkalize any water as will the

essential oil of lemon!!!!!! there are more expensive ways!!!! kraig

Kraig Carroll

Environmental Damage Repair

---

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

Version: 6.0.859 / Virus Database: 585 - Release 2/14/05

Guest guest

Yep

-

Lynn Ward

Friday, April 04, 2008 10:07 AM

At 05:41 PM 4/3/2008, you wrote:Oh my - have you told your gardener about some of the potential dangers of soy milk and soy products?Lynn

Speaking of Hemp Oil - I saw HEMP MILK - in a HFS here yesterday!! I was going to buy a pack for my gardener who has been drinking soy - but it was $9 a litre pack. I told her I'd save up for it.Jane

Guest guest

I listen...I listen.....Yes apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts.......but that is by the pound per day. This link is about what government telling you, they also telling you that statin is necessary.....and that cholesterol is dangerous.......what I remember you do not swallow that whole do you. But you swallow that whole from those government ideologist parasite, about no more than two.....two apricot a day. Those people are the same there are saying that you do not need vitamin......as a matter of fact they want to outlaw free use of vitamin - herb. Those people are ideologist evil doers, they do not want you healthy, free, independent, self-supporting, freethinking, knowledgeable........... but they want you......weak, sickly, spineless, dependent, dumb, not capable of critical thinking. They are state - collectivist, they want control over you as over a flock of sheep. There is many article from people not from the establishment, there recommend much more. When I first bought apricot, it was last year for my old man ( I was not thinking about that I had it in that time ) prostates cancer, I was recommended at least 35 a day. I got three bags, two large, and one small, I kept the small one, and I read somewhere ( I do not remember it now ) that so many per pound, my pound 260.....so I counted it to 24 a day, and that was only as an prevention. But as a cure, we are talking about totally different numbers, when I this year got the idea that I got colon cancer ( any way something is wrong with me ) I bought three bags ( 6,6 pound ) and started at 50 a day, I do not remember the recommended dosage, I will have to look for it again, now I have a time next week ( Thursday ) at the Hospital, If they are telling me that I got the shit, I am thinking about at least doubling the dosage. And I look forward to telling them ( see their face ) that it is not their problem, I am taking care of it myself......goodbye.KennDen 04/04/2008 kl. 02.29 skrev Lynn Ward:At 05:53 PM 4/3/2008, you wrote:Kenn,Listen to Jane. Fresh apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts. Their seeds have substances known as cyanogenetic glycosides, which on ingestion release hydrogen cyanide gas through an enzymatic reaction. Sub-lethal doses of cyanide gas are detoxified and passed out of the body rapidly, so it's impossible to slowly poison yourself over a period of time. Symptoms of cyanide poisoning are excitement, convulsions, respiratory distress, and spasms. Another warning sign is death, which can occur without any of the other symptoms. All of this, by the way, applies only to fresh seeds. But, did a bit of research, and you might want to check out this article http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Caution-3A-Apricot-Seeds-May-Be-Poisonous-9300-1/There are some real concerns about people taking a lot of apricot kernels......Even if you don't think so, would you do me a favor and make me feel better and check out what they say?LynnThe Alt Dr here who gives apricot kernels to her patients - via AVR diagnosis - gives no more than 5 a day Kenn - you are overdoing it - my friend with ca only took 4 - 5 Do you have a water alkaliniser? Jane- Kenn Johnsen Friday, April 04, 2008 1:34 AMRe: Re: Hemp oilWell, if you have any idea what to do I would like to read your list. I have not been in the hospital yet, so I do not know for sure. But I believe I have the symptoms......one is that I am so bloody tired. I do take apricot kernels ( 50 a day ) one - two mega pack universal vitamin... 2 x 5000 IU vitamin D. Also for the time some iron because I am low on blood. Kenn

Guest guest

Kenn - all I was saying is that this Alternative Doc who is specialising in offering Alternative treatments to cancer patients - which is her priority - recommends only a very few per day - but everyone has different needs

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Friday, April 04, 2008 11:53 PM

I listen...I listen.....Yes apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts.......but that is by the pound per day. This link is about what government telling you, they also telling you that statin is necessary.....and that cholesterol is dangerous.......what I remember you do not swallow that whole do you. But you swallow that whole from those government ideologist parasite, about no more than two.....two apricot a day. Those people are the same there are saying that you do not need vitamin......as a matter of fact they want to outlaw free use of vitamin - herb. Those people are ideologist evil doers, they do not want you healthy, free, independent, self-supporting, freethinking, knowledgeable........... but they want you......weak, sickly, spineless, dependent, dumb, not capable of critical thinking. They are state - collectivist, they want control over you as over a flock of sheep.

There is many article from people not from the establishment, there recommend much more. When I first bought apricot, it was last year for my old man ( I was not thinking about that I had it in that time ) prostates cancer, I was recommended at least 35 a day. I got three bags, two large, and one small, I kept the small one, and I read somewhere ( I do not remember it now ) that so many per pound, my pound 260.....so I counted it to 24 a day, and that was only as an prevention. But as a cure, we are talking about totally different numbers, when I this year got the idea that I got colon cancer ( any way something is wrong with me ) I bought three bags ( 6,6 pound ) and started at 50 a day, I do not remember the recommended dosage, I will have to look for it again, now I have a time next week ( Thursday ) at the Hospital, If they are telling me that I got the shit, I am thinking about at least doubling the dosage. And I look forward to telling them ( see their face ) that it is not their problem, I am taking care of it myself......goodbye.

Kenn

Den 04/04/2008 kl. 02.29 skrev Lynn Ward:

At 05:53 PM 4/3/2008, you wrote:Kenn,Listen to Jane. Fresh apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts. Their seeds have substances known as cyanogenetic glycosides, which on ingestion release hydrogen cyanide gas through an enzymatic reaction. Sub-lethal doses of cyanide gas are detoxified and passed out of the body rapidly, so it's impossible to slowly poison yourself over a period of time. Symptoms of cyanide poisoning are excitement, convulsions, respiratory distress, and spasms. Another warning sign is death, which can occur without any of the other symptoms. All of this, by the way, applies only to fresh seeds. But, did a bit of research, and you might want to check out this article http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Caution-3A-Apricot-Seeds-May-Be-Poisonous-9300-1/There are some real concerns about people taking a lot of apricot kernels......Even if you don't think so, would you do me a favor and make me feel better and check out what they say?Lynn

The Alt Dr here who gives apricot kernels to her patients - via AVR diagnosis - gives no more than 5 a day Kenn - you are overdoing it - my friend with ca only took 4 - 5 Do you have a water alkaliniser? Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Well, if you have any idea what to do I would like to read your list. I have not been in the hospital yet, so I do not know for sure. But I believe I have the symptoms......one is that I am so bloody tired. I do take apricot kernels ( 50 a day ) one - two mega pack universal vitamin... 2 x 5000 IU vitamin D. Also for the time some iron because I am low on blood.

Kenn

Guest guest

Yes sure Jane, I know you are not saying it because you want to get with of me, aaaaah you are not are you. But remember this is a recommendation made by Canberra, the establishment there recommend all the other horseshit.KennDen 04/04/2008 kl. 16.16 skrev Jane MacRoss:Kenn - all I was saying is that this Alternative Doc who is specialising in offering Alternative treatments to cancer patients - which is her priority - recommends only a very few per day - but everyone has different needs Jane-Kenn Johnsen Friday, April 04, 2008 11:53 PMRe: Re: Hemp oilI listen...I listen.....Yes apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts.......but that is by the pound per day. This link is about what government telling you, they also telling you that statin is necessary.....and that cholesterol is dangerous.......what I remember you do not swallow that whole do you. But you swallow that whole from those government ideologist parasite, about no more than two.....two apricot a day. Those people are the same there are saying that you do not need vitamin......as a matter of fact they want to outlaw free use of vitamin - herb. Those people are ideologist evil doers, they do not want you healthy, free, independent, self-supporting, freethinking, knowledgeable........... but they want you......weak, sickly, spineless, dependent, dumb, not capable of critical thinking. They are state - collectivist, they want control over you as over a flock of sheep. There is many article from people not from the establishment, there recommend much more. When I first bought apricot, it was last year for my old man ( I was not thinking about that I had it in that time ) prostates cancer, I was recommended at least 35 a day. I got three bags, two large, and one small, I kept the small one, and I read somewhere ( I do not remember it now ) that so many per pound, my pound 260.....so I counted it to 24 a day, and that was only as an prevention. But as a cure, we are talking about totally different numbers, when I this year got the idea that I got colon cancer ( any way something is wrong with me ) I bought three bags ( 6,6 pound ) and started at 50 a day, I do not remember the recommended dosage, I will have to look for it again, now I have a time next week ( Thursday ) at the Hospital, If they are telling me that I got the shit, I am thinking about at least doubling the dosage. And I look forward to telling them ( see their face ) that it is not their problem, I am taking care of it myself......goodbye.KennDen 04/04/2008 kl. 02.29 skrev Lynn Ward:At 05:53 PM 4/3/2008, you wrote:Kenn,Listen to Jane. Fresh apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts. Their seeds have substances known as cyanogenetic glycosides, which on ingestion release hydrogen cyanide gas through an enzymatic reaction. Sub-lethal doses of cyanide gas are detoxified and passed out of the body rapidly, so it's impossible to slowly poison yourself over a period of time. Symptoms of cyanide poisoning are excitement, convulsions, respiratory distress, and spasms. Another warning sign is death, which can occur without any of the other symptoms. All of this, by the way, applies only to fresh seeds. But, did a bit of research, and you might want to check out this article http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Caution-3A-Apricot-Seeds-May-Be-Poisonous-9300-1/There are some real concerns about people taking a lot of apricot kernels......Even if you don't think so, would you do me a favor and make me feel better and check out what they say?LynnThe Alt Dr here who gives apricot kernels to her patients - via AVR diagnosis - gives no more than 5 a day Kenn - you are overdoing it - my friend with ca only took 4 - 5 Do you have a water alkaliniser? Jane- Kenn Johnsen Friday, April 04, 2008 1:34 AMRe: Re: Hemp oilWell, if you have any idea what to do I would like to read your list. I have not been in the hospital yet, so I do not know for sure. But I believe I have the symptoms......one is that I am so bloody tired. I do take apricot kernels ( 50 a day ) one - two mega pack universal vitamin... 2 x 5000 IU vitamin D. Also for the time some iron because I am low on blood. Kenn

Guest guest

Do you mean the Dr here is told by Canberra what to give?

She gives the number she gets when she tests the patients with Autonomic Vascular Response Kenn - Canberra would not recommend any apricot kernels at all - I would not visit a Dr who is Canberra biased

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Saturday, April 05, 2008 12:32 AM

Yes sure Jane, I know you are not saying it because you want to get with of me, aaaaah you are not are you. But remember this is a recommendation made by Canberra, the establishment there recommend all the other horseshit.

Kenn

Den 04/04/2008 kl. 16.16 skrev Jane MacRoss:

Kenn - all I was saying is that this Alternative Doc who is specialising in offering Alternative treatments to cancer patients - which is her priority - recommends only a very few per day - but everyone has different needs

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

I listen...I listen.....Yes apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts.......but that is by the pound per day. This link is about what government telling you, they also telling you that statin is necessary.....and that cholesterol is dangerous.......what I remember you do not swallow that whole do you. But you swallow that whole from those government ideologist parasite, about no more than two.....two apricot a day. Those people are the same there are saying that you do not need vitamin......as a matter of fact they want to outlaw free use of vitamin - herb. Those people are ideologist evil doers, they do not want you healthy, free, independent, self-supporting, freethinking, knowledgeable........... but they want you......weak, sickly, spineless, dependent, dumb, not capable of critical thinking. They are state - collectivist, they want control over you as over a flock of sheep.

There is many article from people not from the establishment, there recommend much more. When I first bought apricot, it was last year for my old man ( I was not thinking about that I had it in that time ) prostates cancer, I was recommended at least 35 a day. I got three bags, two large, and one small, I kept the small one, and I read somewhere ( I do not remember it now ) that so many per pound, my pound 260.....so I counted it to 24 a day, and that was only as an prevention. But as a cure, we are talking about totally different numbers, when I this year got the idea that I got colon cancer ( any way something is wrong with me ) I bought three bags ( 6,6 pound ) and started at 50 a day, I do not remember the recommended dosage, I will have to look for it again, now I have a time next week ( Thursday ) at the Hospital, If they are telling me that I got the shit, I am thinking about at least doubling the dosage. And I look forward to telling them ( see their face ) that it is not their problem, I am taking care of it myself......goodbye.

Kenn

At 05:53 PM 4/3/2008, you wrote:Kenn,Listen to Jane. Fresh apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts. Their seeds have substances known as cyanogenetic glycosides, which on ingestion release hydrogen cyanide gas through an enzymatic reaction. Sub-lethal doses of cyanide gas are detoxified and passed out of the body rapidly, so it's impossible to slowly poison yourself over a period of time. Symptoms of cyanide poisoning are excitement, convulsions, respiratory distress, and spasms. Another warning sign is death, which can occur without any of the other symptoms. All of this, by the way, applies only to fresh seeds. But, did a bit of research, and you might want to check out this article http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Caution-3A-Apricot-Seeds-May-Be-Poisonous-9300-1/There are some real concerns about people taking a lot of apricot kernels......Even if you don't think so, would you do me a favor and make me feel better and check out what they say?Lynn

The Alt Dr here who gives apricot kernels to her patients - via AVR diagnosis - gives no more than 5 a day Kenn - you are overdoing it - my friend with ca only took 4 - 5 Do you have a water alkaliniser? Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Kenn

Guest guest

Well, I read about it sometime ago, what I remember is that Canberra made laws about it, they regulate it like any other medicine, as I think one of the few places in world...if not the only one. You can not get it without prescription, can you.Den 04/04/2008 kl. 16.44 skrev Jane MacRoss:Do you mean the Dr here is told by Canberra what to give? She gives the number she gets when she tests the patients with Autonomic Vascular Response Kenn - Canberra would not recommend any apricot kernels at all - I would not visit a Dr who is Canberra biased Jane-Kenn Johnsen Saturday, April 05, 2008 12:32 AMRe: Re: Hemp oilYes sure Jane, I know you are not saying it because you want to get with of me, aaaaah you are not are you. But remember this is a recommendation made by Canberra, the establishment there recommend all the other horseshit.KennDen 04/04/2008 kl. 16.16 skrev Jane MacRoss:Kenn - all I was saying is that this Alternative Doc who is specialising in offering Alternative treatments to cancer patients - which is her priority - recommends only a very few per day - but everyone has different needs Jane-Kenn Johnsen Friday, April 04, 2008 11:53 PMRe: Re: Hemp oilI listen...I listen.....Yes apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts.......but that is by the pound per day. This link is about what government telling you, they also telling you that statin is necessary.....and that cholesterol is dangerous.......what I remember you do not swallow that whole do you. But you swallow that whole from those government ideologist parasite, about no more than two.....two apricot a day. Those people are the same there are saying that you do not need vitamin......as a matter of fact they want to outlaw free use of vitamin - herb. Those people are ideologist evil doers, they do not want you healthy, free, independent, self-supporting, freethinking, knowledgeable........... but they want you......weak, sickly, spineless, dependent, dumb, not capable of critical thinking. They are state - collectivist, they want control over you as over a flock of sheep. There is many article from people not from the establishment, there recommend much more. When I first bought apricot, it was last year for my old man ( I was not thinking about that I had it in that time ) prostates cancer, I was recommended at least 35 a day. I got three bags, two large, and one small, I kept the small one, and I read somewhere ( I do not remember it now ) that so many per pound, my pound 260.....so I counted it to 24 a day, and that was only as an prevention. But as a cure, we are talking about totally different numbers, when I this year got the idea that I got colon cancer ( any way something is wrong with me ) I bought three bags ( 6,6 pound ) and started at 50 a day, I do not remember the recommended dosage, I will have to look for it again, now I have a time next week ( Thursday ) at the Hospital, If they are telling me that I got the shit, I am thinking about at least doubling the dosage. And I look forward to telling them ( see their face ) that it is not their problem, I am taking care of it myself......goodbye.KennDen 04/04/2008 kl. 02.29 skrev Lynn Ward:At 05:53 PM 4/3/2008, you wrote:Kenn,Listen to Jane. Fresh apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts. Their seeds have substances known as cyanogenetic glycosides, which on ingestion release hydrogen cyanide gas through an enzymatic reaction. Sub-lethal doses of cyanide gas are detoxified and passed out of the body rapidly, so it's impossible to slowly poison yourself over a period of time. Symptoms of cyanide poisoning are excitement, convulsions, respiratory distress, and spasms. Another warning sign is death, which can occur without any of the other symptoms. All of this, by the way, applies only to fresh seeds. But, did a bit of research, and you might want to check out this article http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Caution-3A-Apricot-Seeds-May-Be-Poisonous-9300-1/There are some real concerns about people taking a lot of apricot kernels......Even if you don't think so, would you do me a favor and make me feel better and check out what they say?LynnThe Alt Dr here who gives apricot kernels to her patients - via AVR diagnosis - gives no more than 5 a day Kenn - you are overdoing it - my friend with ca only took 4 - 5 Do you have a water alkaliniser? Jane- Kenn Johnsen Friday, April 04, 2008 1:34 AMRe: Re: Hemp oilWell, if you have any idea what to do I would like to read your list. I have not been in the hospital yet, so I do not know for sure. But I believe I have the symptoms......one is that I am so bloody tired. I do take apricot kernels ( 50 a day ) one - two mega pack universal vitamin... 2 x 5000 IU vitamin D. Also for the time some iron because I am low on blood. Kenn

Guest guest

Hmmmm.....by the way.......Autonomic Vascular Response.....what the heck is that. Can you measure the need for apricot kernels.Den 04/04/2008 kl. 17.29 skrev Kenn Johnsen:Well, I read about it sometime ago, what I remember is that Canberra made laws about it, they regulate it like any other medicine, as I think one of the few places in world...if not the only one. You can not get it without prescription, can you.Den 04/04/2008 kl. 16.44 skrev Jane MacRoss:Do you mean the Dr here is told by Canberra what to give? She gives the number she gets when she tests the patients with Autonomic Vascular Response Kenn - Canberra would not recommend any apricot kernels at all - I would not visit a Dr who is Canberra biased Jane-Kenn Johnsen Saturday, April 05, 2008 12:32 AMRe: Re: Hemp oilYes sure Jane, I know you are not saying it because you want to get with of me, aaaaah you are not are you. But remember this is a recommendation made by Canberra, the establishment there recommend all the other horseshit.KennDen 04/04/2008 kl. 16.16 skrev Jane MacRoss:Kenn - all I was saying is that this Alternative Doc who is specialising in offering Alternative treatments to cancer patients - which is her priority - recommends only a very few per day - but everyone has different needs Jane-Kenn Johnsen Friday, April 04, 2008 11:53 PMRe: Re: Hemp oilI listen...I listen.....Yes apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts.......but that is by the pound per day. This link is about what government telling you, they also telling you that statin is necessary.....and that cholesterol is dangerous.......what I remember you do not swallow that whole do you. But you swallow that whole from those government ideologist parasite, about no more than two.....two apricot a day. Those people are the same there are saying that you do not need vitamin......as a matter of fact they want to outlaw free use of vitamin - herb. Those people are ideologist evil doers, they do not want you healthy, free, independent, self-supporting, freethinking, knowledgeable........... but they want you......weak, sickly, spineless, dependent, dumb, not capable of critical thinking. They are state - collectivist, they want control over you as over a flock of sheep. There is many article from people not from the establishment, there recommend much more. When I first bought apricot, it was last year for my old man ( I was not thinking about that I had it in that time ) prostates cancer, I was recommended at least 35 a day. I got three bags, two large, and one small, I kept the small one, and I read somewhere ( I do not remember it now ) that so many per pound, my pound 260.....so I counted it to 24 a day, and that was only as an prevention. But as a cure, we are talking about totally different numbers, when I this year got the idea that I got colon cancer ( any way something is wrong with me ) I bought three bags ( 6,6 pound ) and started at 50 a day, I do not remember the recommended dosage, I will have to look for it again, now I have a time next week ( Thursday ) at the Hospital, If they are telling me that I got the shit, I am thinking about at least doubling the dosage. And I look forward to telling them ( see their face ) that it is not their problem, I am taking care of it myself......goodbye.KennDen 04/04/2008 kl. 02.29 skrev Lynn Ward:At 05:53 PM 4/3/2008, you wrote:Kenn,Listen to Jane. Fresh apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts. Their seeds have substances known as cyanogenetic glycosides, which on ingestion release hydrogen cyanide gas through an enzymatic reaction. Sub-lethal doses of cyanide gas are detoxified and passed out of the body rapidly, so it's impossible to slowly poison yourself over a period of time. Symptoms of cyanide poisoning are excitement, convulsions, respiratory distress, and spasms. Another warning sign is death, which can occur without any of the other symptoms. All of this, by the way, applies only to fresh seeds. But, did a bit of research, and you might want to check out this article http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Caution-3A-Apricot-Seeds-May-Be-Poisonous-9300-1/There are some real concerns about people taking a lot of apricot kernels......Even if you don't think so, would you do me a favor and make me feel better and check out what they say?LynnThe Alt Dr here who gives apricot kernels to her patients - via AVR diagnosis - gives no more than 5 a day Kenn - you are overdoing it - my friend with ca only took 4 - 5 Do you have a water alkaliniser? Jane- Kenn Johnsen Friday, April 04, 2008 1:34 AMRe: Re: Hemp oilWell, if you have any idea what to do I would like to read your list. I have not been in the hospital yet, so I do not know for sure. But I believe I have the symptoms......one is that I am so bloody tired. I do take apricot kernels ( 50 a day ) one - two mega pack universal vitamin... 2 x 5000 IU vitamin D. Also for the time some iron because I am low on blood. Kenn

Guest guest

At 09:53 AM 4/4/2008, you wrote:

Well, perhaps a poor choice on my part - it was just one of

many..............I don't think you'll find much that is pro taking a lot

of them - plus, they don't seem to be working, do they?

Funny, for some reason I pictured you as being really thin...........sort

of tall and lanky

If they DO tell you ,you have colon cancer, it certainly wouldn't hurt to

take large doses - what would you have to lose? But, if you don't - you

could be doing yourself some damage. That's all I was concerned about.

But, ultimately, the choice is yours............

Lynn

I listen...I listen.....Yes

apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts.......but that is by the

pound per day. This link is about what government telling you, they also

telling you that statin is necessary.....and that cholesterol is

dangerous.......what I remember you do not swallow that whole do you. But

you swallow that whole from those government ideologist parasite, about

no more than two.....two apricot a day. Those people are the same there

are saying that you do not need vitamin......as a matter of fact they

want to outlaw free use of vitamin - herb. Those people are ideologist

evil doers, they do not want you healthy, free, independent,

self-supporting, freethinking, knowledgeable........... but they want

you......weak, sickly, spineless, dependent, dumb, not capable of

critical thinking. They are state - collectivist, they want control over

you as over a flock of sheep.

There is many article from people not from the establishment, there

recommend much more. When I first bought apricot, it was last year for my

old man ( I was not thinking about that I had it in that time ) prostates

cancer, I was recommended at least 35 a day. I got three bags, two large,

and one small, I kept the small one, and I read somewhere ( I do not

remember it now ) that so many per pound, my pound 260.....so I counted

it to 24 a day, and that was only as an prevention. But as a cure, we are

talking about totally different numbers, when I this year got the idea

that I got colon cancer ( any way something is wrong with me ) I bought

three bags ( 6,6 pound ) and started at 50 a day, I do not remember the

recommended dosage, I will have to look for it again, now I have a time

next week ( Thursday ) at the Hospital, If they are telling me that I got

the shit, I am thinking about at least doubling the dosage. And I look

forward to telling them ( see their face ) that it is not their problem,

I am taking care of it myself......goodbye.

Kenn

Guest guest

Kenn - I am sure I mentioned before that I can buy it at any Chinese grocery - $1.30 a packet.

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Saturday, April 05, 2008 1:29 AM

Well, I read about it sometime ago, what I remember is that Canberra made laws about it, they regulate it like any other medicine, as I think one of the few places in world...if not the only one. You can not get it without prescription, can you.

Den 04/04/2008 kl. 16.44 skrev Jane MacRoss:

She gives the number she gets when she tests the patients with Autonomic Vascular Response Kenn - Canberra would not recommend any apricot kernels at all - I would not visit a Dr who is Canberra biased

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Yes sure Jane, I know you are not saying it because you want to get with of me, aaaaah you are not are you. But remember this is a recommendation made by Canberra, the establishment there recommend all the other horseshit.

Kenn

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Kenn

-

Kenn Johnsen

Kenn

Guest guest

You measure the body's response and need for anything at all - anything -

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Saturday, April 05, 2008 1:41 AM

Hmmmm.....by the way.......Autonomic Vascular Response.....what the heck is that. Can you measure the need for apricot kernels.

Den 04/04/2008 kl. 17.29 skrev Kenn Johnsen:

Well, I read about it sometime ago, what I remember is that Canberra made laws about it, they regulate it like any other medicine, as I think one of the few places in world...if not the only one. You can not get it without prescription, can you.

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Kenn

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Kenn

-

Kenn Johnsen

Kenn

Guest guest

Well, I believe I read they made it hard to get.....never mind.....it is cheap down under, to bad that transport is so high.Den 05/04/2008 kl. 00.27 skrev Jane MacRoss:Kenn - I am sure I mentioned before that I can buy it at any Chinese grocery - $1.30 a packet. Jane-Kenn Johnsen Saturday, April 05, 2008 1:29 AMRe: Re: Hemp oilWell, I read about it sometime ago, what I remember is that Canberra made laws about it, they regulate it like any other medicine, as I think one of the few places in world...if not the only one. You can not get it without prescription, can you.Den 04/04/2008 kl. 16.44 skrev Jane MacRoss:Do you mean the Dr here is told by Canberra what to give? She gives the number she gets when she tests the patients with Autonomic Vascular Response Kenn - Canberra would not recommend any apricot kernels at all - I would not visit a Dr who is Canberra biased Jane-Kenn Johnsen Saturday, April 05, 2008 12:32 AMRe: Re: Hemp oilYes sure Jane, I know you are not saying it because you want to get with of me, aaaaah you are not are you. But remember this is a recommendation made by Canberra, the establishment there recommend all the other horseshit.KennDen 04/04/2008 kl. 16.16 skrev Jane MacRoss:Kenn - all I was saying is that this Alternative Doc who is specialising in offering Alternative treatments to cancer patients - which is her priority - recommends only a very few per day - but everyone has different needs Jane-Kenn Johnsen Friday, April 04, 2008 11:53 PMRe: Re: Hemp oilI listen...I listen.....Yes apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts.......but that is by the pound per day. This link is about what government telling you, they also telling you that statin is necessary.....and that cholesterol is dangerous.......what I remember you do not swallow that whole do you. But you swallow that whole from those government ideologist parasite, about no more than two.....two apricot a day. Those people are the same there are saying that you do not need vitamin......as a matter of fact they want to outlaw free use of vitamin - herb. Those people are ideologist evil doers, they do not want you healthy, free, independent, self-supporting, freethinking, knowledgeable........... but they want you......weak, sickly, spineless, dependent, dumb, not capable of critical thinking. They are state - collectivist, they want control over you as over a flock of sheep. There is many article from people not from the establishment, there recommend much more. When I first bought apricot, it was last year for my old man ( I was not thinking about that I had it in that time ) prostates cancer, I was recommended at least 35 a day. I got three bags, two large, and one small, I kept the small one, and I read somewhere ( I do not remember it now ) that so many per pound, my pound 260.....so I counted it to 24 a day, and that was only as an prevention. But as a cure, we are talking about totally different numbers, when I this year got the idea that I got colon cancer ( any way something is wrong with me ) I bought three bags ( 6,6 pound ) and started at 50 a day, I do not remember the recommended dosage, I will have to look for it again, now I have a time next week ( Thursday ) at the Hospital, If they are telling me that I got the shit, I am thinking about at least doubling the dosage. And I look forward to telling them ( see their face ) that it is not their problem, I am taking care of it myself......goodbye.KennDen 04/04/2008 kl. 02.29 skrev Lynn Ward:At 05:53 PM 4/3/2008, you wrote:Kenn,Listen to Jane. Fresh apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts. Their seeds have substances known as cyanogenetic glycosides, which on ingestion release hydrogen cyanide gas through an enzymatic reaction. Sub-lethal doses of cyanide gas are detoxified and passed out of the body rapidly, so it's impossible to slowly poison yourself over a period of time. Symptoms of cyanide poisoning are excitement, convulsions, respiratory distress, and spasms. Another warning sign is death, which can occur without any of the other symptoms. All of this, by the way, applies only to fresh seeds. But, did a bit of research, and you might want to check out this article http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Caution-3A-Apricot-Seeds-May-Be-Poisonous-9300-1/There are some real concerns about people taking a lot of apricot kernels......Even if you don't think so, would you do me a favor and make me feel better and check out what they say?LynnThe Alt Dr here who gives apricot kernels to her patients - via AVR diagnosis - gives no more than 5 a day Kenn - you are overdoing it - my friend with ca only took 4 - 5 Do you have a water alkaliniser? Jane- Kenn Johnsen Friday, April 04, 2008 1:34 AMRe: Re: Hemp oilWell, if you have any idea what to do I would like to read your list. I have not been in the hospital yet, so I do not know for sure. But I believe I have the symptoms......one is that I am so bloody tired. I do take apricot kernels ( 50 a day ) one - two mega pack universal vitamin... 2 x 5000 IU vitamin D. Also for the time some iron because I am low on blood. Kenn

Guest guest

That is interesting....I have never heard of it....but that is the usual, we are behind the big world.Den 05/04/2008 kl. 00.30 skrev Jane MacRoss:You measure the body's response and need for anything at all - anything - Jane-Kenn Johnsen Saturday, April 05, 2008 1:41 AMRe: Re: Hemp oilHmmmm.....by the way.......Autonomic Vascular Response.....what the heck is that. Can you measure the need for apricot kernels.Den 04/04/2008 kl. 17.29 skrev Kenn Johnsen:Well, I read about it sometime ago, what I remember is that Canberra made laws about it, they regulate it like any other medicine, as I think one of the few places in world...if not the only one. You can not get it without prescription, can you.Den 04/04/2008 kl. 16.44 skrev Jane MacRoss:Do you mean the Dr here is told by Canberra what to give? She gives the number she gets when she tests the patients with Autonomic Vascular Response Kenn - Canberra would not recommend any apricot kernels at all - I would not visit a Dr who is Canberra biased Jane-Kenn Johnsen Saturday, April 05, 2008 12:32 AMRe: Re: Hemp oilYes sure Jane, I know you are not saying it because you want to get with of me, aaaaah you are not are you. But remember this is a recommendation made by Canberra, the establishment there recommend all the other horseshit.KennDen 04/04/2008 kl. 16.16 skrev Jane MacRoss:Kenn - all I was saying is that this Alternative Doc who is specialising in offering Alternative treatments to cancer patients - which is her priority - recommends only a very few per day - but everyone has different needs Jane-Kenn Johnsen Friday, April 04, 2008 11:53 PMRe: Re: Hemp oilI listen...I listen.....Yes apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts.......but that is by the pound per day. This link is about what government telling you, they also telling you that statin is necessary.....and that cholesterol is dangerous.......what I remember you do not swallow that whole do you. But you swallow that whole from those government ideologist parasite, about no more than two.....two apricot a day. Those people are the same there are saying that you do not need vitamin......as a matter of fact they want to outlaw free use of vitamin - herb. Those people are ideologist evil doers, they do not want you healthy, free, independent, self-supporting, freethinking, knowledgeable........... but they want you......weak, sickly, spineless, dependent, dumb, not capable of critical thinking. They are state - collectivist, they want control over you as over a flock of sheep. There is many article from people not from the establishment, there recommend much more. When I first bought apricot, it was last year for my old man ( I was not thinking about that I had it in that time ) prostates cancer, I was recommended at least 35 a day. I got three bags, two large, and one small, I kept the small one, and I read somewhere ( I do not remember it now ) that so many per pound, my pound 260.....so I counted it to 24 a day, and that was only as an prevention. But as a cure, we are talking about totally different numbers, when I this year got the idea that I got colon cancer ( any way something is wrong with me ) I bought three bags ( 6,6 pound ) and started at 50 a day, I do not remember the recommended dosage, I will have to look for it again, now I have a time next week ( Thursday ) at the Hospital, If they are telling me that I got the shit, I am thinking about at least doubling the dosage. And I look forward to telling them ( see their face ) that it is not their problem, I am taking care of it myself......goodbye.KennDen 04/04/2008 kl. 02.29 skrev Lynn Ward:At 05:53 PM 4/3/2008, you wrote:Kenn,Listen to Jane. Fresh apricot kernels are poisones in large amounts. Their seeds have substances known as cyanogenetic glycosides, which on ingestion release hydrogen cyanide gas through an enzymatic reaction. Sub-lethal doses of cyanide gas are detoxified and passed out of the body rapidly, so it's impossible to slowly poison yourself over a period of time. Symptoms of cyanide poisoning are excitement, convulsions, respiratory distress, and spasms. Another warning sign is death, which can occur without any of the other symptoms. All of this, by the way, applies only to fresh seeds. But, did a bit of research, and you might want to check out this article http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Caution-3A-Apricot-Seeds-May-Be-Poisonous-9300-1/There are some real concerns about people taking a lot of apricot kernels......Even if you don't think so, would you do me a favor and make me feel better and check out what they say?LynnThe Alt Dr here who gives apricot kernels to her patients - via AVR diagnosis - gives no more than 5 a day Kenn - you are overdoing it - my friend with ca only took 4 - 5 Do you have a water alkaliniser? Jane- Kenn Johnsen Friday, April 04, 2008 1:34 AMRe: Re: Hemp oilWell, if you have any idea what to do I would like to read your list. I have not been in the hospital yet, so I do not know for sure. But I believe I have the symptoms......one is that I am so bloody tired. I do take apricot kernels ( 50 a day ) one - two mega pack universal vitamin... 2 x 5000 IU vitamin D. Also for the time some iron because I am low on blood. Kenn

Guest guest

Laetrile presented as Laetrile may be hard to get - apricot kernels - get them anywhere - do you get yours @ a Chinese grocer - can you get them there - do you have Chinese grocers in Denmark?

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Saturday, April 05, 2008 8:51 AM

Well, I believe I read they made it hard to get.....never mind.....it is cheap down under, to bad that transport is so high.

Den 05/04/2008 kl. 00.27 skrev Jane MacRoss:

Kenn - I am sure I mentioned before that I can buy it at any Chinese grocery - $1.30 a packet.

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Saturday, April 05, 2008 1:29 AM

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Kenn

Jane

-

Kenn Johnsen

Kenn

-

Kenn Johnsen

Kenn