IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

A Warning on Inhaling Hydrogen Peroxide if You are a Smoker

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I didn't think to add this warning on inhaling hydrogen peroxide if you are, or recently have been, a heavy smoker.

I know of a heavy smoker who inhaled hydrogen peroxide for a major lung infection. Hydrogen peroxide is very effective at breaking up and dissolving buildup in the lungs. For the heavy smoker it dissolved a lot of the cigarette tar that hadbuilt up in the lungs. Unfortunately a lot of that tar still contained nicotine and a large amount of nicotine was then released into the smokers bloodstream causing a nicotine overdose. The smoker was rushed to the hospital where he recovered but if you are a heavy smoker I would advise starting with very dilute solutions of hydrogen peroxide and gradually working up to stronger dilutions.

One other caution, if you live where there is a lot of air pollution, the hydrogen peroxide may cause you to cough a lot of the pollution buildup in the lungs. This I think is a good side effect.

- Steve

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf Of Norton, SteveTuesday, June 16, 2009 11:43 AMoleander soup Subject: RE: Re: Help, please

Mary,

I have also used an inhaler per the info at: http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/hydrogen_peroxide_inhalation.html.

My preferred method of inhalation is using a nebulizer with half CS and half 3% hydrogen peroxide. I also know of some that prefer using hydrogen peroxide in a small ultrasonic humidifier.

- Steve

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf Of simonl332002Tuesday, June 16, 2009 11:31 AMoleander soup Subject: Re: Help, please

Thanks Steve for the information on peroxide. I wasn't going to drink it but was wonderin if I could use it as a nose spray diluted. Thanks again for the information Mary