IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Black Cumin Seed Oil helped my eyesight

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just started taking the Black Cumin Seed oil capsules.

I noticed two things.

Pain in the area that I feel a growth in. I believe this is a good thing---could

it be killing abnormal cells?

The other thing that happened I was not expecting at all---my eyesight has

improved noticeably! I am thrilled as my eyes have been bothering me quite a lot

lately and also my eyesight has diminished a great deal this year.

This all happened within 2 days of beginning to take the capsules.

Blessings, Jill~

Guest guest

Where can I get Black Cumin Seed Oil?--- On Fri, 5/29/09, lillisilly <evangelnet wrote:

lillisilly <evangelnet Black Cumin Seed Oil helped my eyesightoleander soup Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 4:03 PM

I just started taking the Black Cumin Seed oil capsules. I noticed two things. Pain in the area that I feel a growth in. I believe this is a good thing---could it be killing abnormal cells? The other thing that happened I was not expecting at all---my eyesight has improved noticeably! I am thrilled as my eyes have been bothering me quite a lot lately and also my eyesight has diminished a great deal this year. This all happened within 2 days of beginning to take the capsules. Blessings, Jill~

Guest guest

I just wanted to let everyone know about a website for Alternative Cancer info i have put together, if any has any suggestions or additons to the site, there is an email link there, please email us and let us know what you think.

http://www.panzergeneral.org/PCHELP.htm

LPO SPENCER

Steve Cox <cox_agentoleander soup Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 4:07:24 PMRe: Black Cumin Seed Oil helped my eyesight

Where can I get Black Cumin Seed Oil?--- On Fri, 5/29/09, lillisilly <evangelnet (AT) vtlink (DOT) net> wrote:

lillisilly <evangelnet (AT) vtlink (DOT) net> Black Cumin Seed Oil helped my eyesightoleander soupFriday, May 29, 2009, 4:03 PM

I just started taking the Black Cumin Seed oil capsules. I noticed two things. Pain in the area that I feel a growth in. I believe this is a good thing---could it be killing abnormal cells? The other thing that happened I was not expecting at all---my eyesight has improved noticeably! I am thrilled as my eyes have been bothering me quite a lot lately and also my eyesight has diminished a great deal this year. This all happened within 2 days of beginning to take the capsules. Blessings, Jill~

Guest guest

goto my website and go down the list in alphabetical order to black see oil and I have several links for the black seed caps and oil.

http://www.panzergeneral.org/PCHELP.htm please pass this address on to anyone you know.

LPO SPENCER

lillisilly <evangelnetoleander soup Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 4:03:19 PM Black Cumin Seed Oil helped my eyesight

Guest guest

Thanks for the information Jill, i have some oil sitting in my medicine cabinet looking at me, well today i will start taking it as my eyesight is going down, tanks again for the info Jill.

Hugs Mary

-

lillisilly

oleander soup

Saturday, May 30, 2009 6:03 AM

Guest guest

Wow great news Jill, I wonder if it would help with cataracts? My doggie lost his sight recently to diabetic cataracts....

Tammatha

-

Maria Stathopoulos

oleander soup

Friday, May 29, 2009 5:56 PM

Re: Black Cumin Seed Oil helped my eyesight

Thanks for the information Jill, i have some oil sitting in my medicine cabinet looking at me, well today i will start taking it as my eyesight is going down, tanks again for the info Jill.

Hugs Mary

-

lillisilly

oleander soup

Saturday, May 30, 2009 6:03 AM

Guest guest

Hi there, where did you get black cumin seed oil?Thanks"lillisilly" Fri, 29 May 2009 20:03:19 -0000<oleander soup > Black Cumin Seed Oil helped my eyesight I just started taking the Black Cumin Seed oil capsules. I noticed two things. Pain in the area that I feel a growth in. I believe this is a good thing---could it be killing abnormal cells? The other thing that happened I was not expecting at all---my eyesight has improved noticeably! I am thrilled as my eyes have been bothering me quite a lot lately and also my eyesight has diminished a great deal this year. This all happened within 2 days of beginning to take the capsules. Blessings, Jill~

Guest guest

It's 12 cents less on amazon + bigger shipping... so its not less...and on iherb

with a specific amount you get free shipping...now you are getting a real

deal... and amazon.com doesnt ship to canada...(in my case)

and on iherb the more you get the more is the discount...and they have a promo

now... over 40$ free shipping...which makes sense..I wont buy a bottle at the

time anyways...

I got 2 bottles of bio curcumin (life extension) and 2 bottles of black cumin

seed oil.... = free shipping... good luck getting this on amazon..

oleander soup , richmaj wrote:

>

> It's less $ on Amazon

>

>

> In a message dated 5/30/2009 3:36:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

> evangelnet writes:

>

> http://www.iherb.com:80/Amazing-Herbs-Black-Seed-90-Veggie-Caps/8471?at=0

>

>

>

> **************We found the real ‘Hotel California’ and the ‘Seinfeld’

> diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com.

>

(http://www.whereitsat.com/#/music/all-spots/355/47.796964/-66.374711/2/Youve-Fo\

und-Where-Its-At?ncid=eml

> cntnew00000007)

>