IndiaDivine.org

colloidal gold

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Renee.

The cream will be for my patient friends and not me !!!!!!!!, i learn my leason lol.

Hugs Mary

-

Gaiacita

oleander soup

Saturday, January 10, 2009 3:19 AM

Re: Re: colloidal gold

Sure Mary. But know that if it bothers you when you ingest it, it may also still bother you when you put it on your skin. It just depends on how sensitive you are to it. But certainly try the cream method--that may just work out great. I hope so. It is such a pain to feel like we waste money!

Samala,

Renee

----

I agry with you that something in the product must be causing the problem, so i'm going to make a cream with it for external use, on painful areas plus

so i dont have to cry for my

$40 Lol.

Oh Renee.

I cried when i read your post, and then i prinded so i can do what you suggested, great idea thank you.

Hugs Mary

-

Gaiacita

oleander soup

Saturday, January 10, 2009 3:24 AM

Mary, have you written your husband? It's very very good to sit down and write a big, long letter or two (on paper), to your husband. Tell him how much you love him still, and miss him, and are upset that he left you. Write it all out.

Then when it's all written out, get a pretty candle, light it, say a prayer and then use the candle to light and burn the letters. Many different groups of people believe that the smoke will carry the letter's contents up to heaven, where your husband will read it.

You can do this as often as you want. It feels great to do this.

Samala,

Renee

----

this is my pain now and i have to find my way out of the misery i'm in.

Please do it Mary. It will feel wonderful for you. Pour your heart out in the letters. Rage at your husband for leaving you, if you want. Get it all out. Remember--he's in heaven and sees beyond our pain, so you can't hurt his feelings now if you tell him you are angry at him for leaving you alone. He understands. And loves you.

Samala,

Renee

----

I cried when i read your post, and then i prinded so i can do what you suggested, great idea thank you.

Renee.

Today is the day, i need to be able to breath sometimes i feel like i'm safacating.

Thank you Hugs Mary

-

Gaiacita

oleander soup

Saturday, January 10, 2009 10:59 AM

Please do it Mary. It will feel wonderful for you. Pour your heart out in the letters. Rage at your husband for leaving you, if you want. Get it all out. Remember--he's in heaven and sees beyond our pain, so you can't hurt his feelings now if you tell him you are angry at him for leaving you alone. He understands. And loves you.

Samala,

Renee

----

Onother Laugh, you are in your best lately Renee.

Hugs Mary

-

Gaiacita

oleander soup

Saturday, January 10, 2009 11:00 AM

Oh, lol you are ahead of me!

Samala,

Renee

----

Renee.

The cream will be for my patient friends and not me !!!!!!!!, i learn my leason lol.

Yes, that is from holding grief in. The letters will help get it out.

Samala,

Renee

----

Today is the day, i need to be able to breath sometimes i feel like i'm safacating.

OK i did it Renee.

And i feel much better, no perfict but better, thank you for the suggestion.

Hugs Mary

-

Gaiacita

oleander soup

Saturday, January 10, 2009 11:46 AM

Yes, that is from holding grief in. The letters will help get it out.

Samala,

Renee

----

Good! Of course you won't feel perfect the first time--so keep doing it. Even a letter a night--just a good night note to him. You don't have to burn this every night--put the good night notes on one sheet of paper, every night, and just burn it once a week. These notes can be quickly filled with something good that happened to you that day that you want to share with him, and a kiss goodnight. Then save a weekend night for the big, long letter.

Good for you Mary.

Samala,

Renee

----

OK i did it Renee.

Renee.

We all need a little help sometimes , a start to something, i was so comfused i could not think strait, now thanks to you i have plenty of ideas of my own, thank you for starting my thinking prosess Renee.

Hugs Mary

-

Gaiacita

oleander soup

Sunday, January 11, 2009 1:08 AM

Good! Of course you won't feel perfect the first time--so keep doing it. Even a letter a night--just a good night note to him. You don't have to burn this every night--put the good night notes on one sheet of paper, every night, and just burn it once a week. These notes can be quickly filled with something good that happened to you that day that you want to share with him, and a kiss goodnight. Then save a weekend night for the big, long letter.

Good for you Mary.

Samala,

Renee

----

OK i did it Renee.