IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rat Poison Grain from China

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Look very hard at all the news stories (on poison pet food, lately) and what they controlled press has kept you from reading: the SOURCE of the poison was CHINA. They spray RAT POISON on their grain and this killed our pets. Do you really think that this same grain, sprayed with Rat Poison, is NOT being used "mistakenly" in food products for HUMAN consumption? Why, you ask, would the good hearted Media keep this news from us? Because they are huge supporters of Globalization. If the public wakes up and rejects food from Third World Sources, that seriously damages the New World Order and the rush to Globalization. So what if a few million cherished pets suffer and die, they say.

Guest guest

Can you please supply sources for your information.I live in China, and none of the pets or people are being poisoned.I have no information that rat poison is sprayed on crops here. these people are not crazy.DavidJazziDJess wrote: Look very hard at all the news stories (on poison pet food, lately) and what they controlled press has kept you from reading: the SOURCE of the poison was CHINA. They spray RAT POISON on their grain and this killed our pets.

Do you really think that this same grain, sprayed with Rat Poison, is NOT being used "mistakenly" in food products for HUMAN consumption? Why, you ask, would the good hearted Media keep this news from us? Because they are huge supporters of Globalization. If the public wakes up and rejects food from Third World Sources, that seriously damages the New World Order and the rush to Globalization. So what if a few million cherished pets suffer and die, they say. .

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Guest guest

u are talking pure rubbish. Why don't u get yr grains tested for toxicity n then check furthur if indeed it came from China. Besides, the media boys loves n depends on newscoops too much to keep it secret for such a grand exercise of , like u said, globalization instead of getting immediate gain n recognition by highlighting such bombshells if such news are indeed true.

Kind rgds,

Benjamin Lam.

"JazziDJess" <JazziDJess Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 5:56:04 PM Rat Poison Grain from China

Look very hard at all the news stories (on poison pet food, lately) and what they controlled press has kept you from reading: the SOURCE of the poison was CHINA. They spray RAT POISON on their grain and this killed our pets. Do you really think that this same grain, sprayed with Rat Poison, is NOT being used "mistakenly" in food products for HUMAN consumption? Why, you ask, would the good hearted Media keep this news from us? Because they are huge supporters of Globalization. If the public wakes up and rejects food from Third World Sources, that seriously damages the New World Order and the rush to Globalization. So what if a few million cherished pets suffer and die, they say. . Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

The only way i see this person's post now if someone else, like yourself, replies back, for he is flittered from my mailbox since It becomes hostile when asked to provide links with its post~:)

Hempress

----

David West

03/26/07 03:33:16

Re: Rat Poison Grain from China

Can you please supply sources for your information.I live in China, and none of the pets or people are being poisoned.I have no information that rat poison is sprayed on crops here. these people are not crazy.DavidJazziDJess (AT) wmconnect (DOT) com wrote:

Look very hard at all the news stories (on poison pet food, lately) and what they controlled press has kept you from reading: the SOURCE of the poison was CHINA. They spray RAT POISON on their grain and this killed our pets. Do you really think that this same grain, sprayed with Rat Poison, is NOT being used "mistakenly" in food products for HUMAN consumption? Why, you ask, would the good hearted Media keep this news from us? Because they are huge supporters of Globalization. If the public wakes up and rejects food from Third World Sources, that seriously damages the New World Order and the rush to Globalization. So what if a few million cherished pets suffer and die, they say. .

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Guest guest

Dear David, this is what I found in answer to your question. Sorry

it is so long, I didn't want to chance the link disappearing with the

news. Joyce.

ALBANY, New York (AP) -- Pet owners were rechecking their cabinets

and threatening legal action after state officials said rat poison

was found in pet food blamed for the deaths of at least 16 cats and

dogs.

Some pets that ate the recalled brands suffered kidney failure, and

it was unclear how many deaths would eventually be linked to

the " cuts and gravy " style food produced by Menu Foods, but

scientists said Friday they expected more would be announced.

The recall applies only to products packaged from December 3 to March

6, not to all cuts and gravy brands regardless of when they were

produced as had been reported, according to Menu Foods. (Watch a

veterinarian describe symptoms to look out for )

The Food and Drug Administration has said the investigation into the

pet deaths was focused on wheat gluten in the food. The gluten itself

would not cause kidney failure, but it could have been contaminated,

the FDA said.

Paul Henderson, chief executive of Menu Foods, confirmed Friday that

the wheat gluten was purchased from China.

Bob Rosenberg, senior vice president of government affairs for the

National Pest Management Association, said it would be unusual for

the wheat to be tainted.

" It would make no sense to spray a crop itself with rodenticide, "

Rosenberg said, adding that grain shippers typically put bait

stations around the perimeter of their storage facilities.

The substance in the food was identified as aminopterin, a cancer

drug that once was used to induce abortions in the United States and

is still used to kill rats in some other countries, state Agriculture

Commissioner Patrick Hooker said.

" Any amount of this product is too much in food, " Hooker said.

The federal government prohibits using aminopterin for killing

rodents in the U.S. State officials would not speculate on how the

poison got into the pet food, but said no criminal investigations had

been launched. (Watch what authorities know so far about the tainted

pet food )

The pet deaths led to a recall of 60 million cans and pouches of dog

and cat food the company produced and sold throughout North America.

The company has confirmed the deaths of 15 cats and one dog. However,

pet owners and veterinarians said the tally could actually be higher,

and other deaths were reported anecdotally around the country.

" Before they put this stuff in the bags, there should be some kind of

test, " said Jeff Kerner, whose Yorkshire terrier named Pebbles died

Thursday. " I can't just let it go. Even if they just change the law. "

The dog had eaten some of the food, Kerner said, and he was

contacting an attorney because he wanted to prevent another pet

tragedy.

There is no risk to pet owners from handling the food, officials said.

After Friday's announcement, Menu Foods advised retailers to remove

all of its brands from their shelves, a company spokesman said,

though the recall still applies only to the dog and cat foods

identified on its Web site since March 16. Those cover cans and

pouches of food packaged from December 3 through March 6.

" The recall has not been expanded, " Menu spokesman Sam Bornstein said

Saturday.

Death toll expected to rise

Donald Smith, dean of the veterinary school at Cornell University,

said he expected the number of pet deaths to increase. " Based on what

we've heard the last couple days, 16 is a low number, " Smith said.

Scientists at the New York State Animal Health Diagnostic Center at

Cornell and at the New York State Food Laboratory tested three cat

food samples provided by the manufacturer and found aminopterin in

two of them. The two labs are part of a network created after the

September 11 terrorist attacks to keep the nation's animals and food

supply safe.

Aminopterin is highly toxic in high doses. It inhibits the growth of

malignant cells and suppresses the immune system. In dogs and cats,

the amount of aminopterin found -- 40 parts per million -- can cause

kidney failure, according to Bruce Akey, director of Cornell's

diagnostic center.

" It's there in substantial amounts, " Akey said.

Aminopterin is no longer marketed as a cancer drug, but is still used

in research, said Andre Rosowsky, a chemist with the Dana Farber

Cancer Institute in Boston.

Rosowsky speculated that the substance would not show up in pet

food " unless somebody put it there. "

Recalled food came from two different plants

Henderson said Menu Foods does not believe the food was tampered with

because the recalled food came from two different plants, one in

Kansas, one in New Jersey. Menu continues to produce food at the two

plants.

The company, already facing lawsuits, said Friday it is testing all

the ingredients that go into the food.

" We have a lot of work to do, and we are eager to get back to it, "

Henderson said. " This is a highly unusual substance. "

When asked whether there would be compensation for medical bills for

sick pets, Henderson said " to the extent that we identify that the

cause of any expenses incurred are related to the food, Menu will

take responsibility for that. "

A complete list of the recalled products along with product codes,

descriptions and production dates was posted online by Menu Foods.

The company also designated two phone numbers that pet owners could

call for information: (866) 463-6738 and (866) 895-2708

> Can you please supply sources for your information.

>

> I live in China, and none of the pets or people are being poisoned.

> I have no information that rat poison is sprayed on crops here.

these people are not crazy.

>

> David

>

> JazziDJess wrote: Look very

hard at all the news stories (on poison pet food, lately) and what

they controlled press has kept you from reading: the SOURCE of the

poison was CHINA. They spray RAT POISON on their grain and this

killed our pets. Do you really think that this same grain, sprayed

with Rat Poison, is NOT being used " mistakenly " in food products for

HUMAN consumption? Why, you ask, would the good hearted Media keep

this news from us? Because they are huge supporters of Globalization.

If the public wakes up and rejects food from Third World Sources,

that seriously damages the New World Order and the rush to

Globalization. So what if a few million cherished pets suffer and

die, they say.

> .

>

>

>

>

>

> New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing.

Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and

win prizes.

>

Guest guest

Thanks for that.If I had to make a speculation, I would guess that the poison became involved during shipping. Rats must be a nuisance on a grain ship, so it is likely that rat poison would be used there, and some of it could have contaminated the grain.Statements like'he SOURCE of the poison was CHINA. They spray RAT POISON on their grain and this killed our pets.'made by a previous poster, are irresponsible.Thanks for helping to clear it up.Best regardsDavidMSSJG <mssjg wrote: Dear David, this is what I found in answer to your question. Sorry it is so long, I didn't want to chance the link disappearing with the news. Joyce. ALBANY, New York (AP) -- Pet owners were rechecking their cabinets and threatening legal action after state officials said rat poison was found in pet food blamed for the deaths of at least 16 cats and dogs. Some pets that ate the recalled brands suffered kidney failure, and it was unclear how many deaths would eventually be linked to the "cuts and gravy" style food produced by Menu Foods, but scientists said Friday they expected more would be announced. The recall applies only to products packaged from December 3 to March 6, not to all cuts and gravy brands regardless of when they were produced as had been reported, according to Menu Foods. (Watch a veterinarian describe symptoms to look out for ) The Food and Drug

Administration has said the investigation into the pet deaths was focused on wheat gluten in the food. The gluten itself would not cause kidney failure, but it could have been contaminated, the FDA said. Paul Henderson, chief executive of Menu Foods, confirmed Friday that the wheat gluten was purchased from China. Bob Rosenberg, senior vice president of government affairs for the National Pest Management Association, said it would be unusual for the wheat to be tainted. "It would make no sense to spray a crop itself with rodenticide," Rosenberg said, adding that grain shippers typically put bait stations around the perimeter of their storage facilities. The substance in the food was identified as aminopterin, a cancer drug that once was used to induce abortions in the United States and is still used to kill rats in some other countries, state Agriculture Commissioner Patrick

Hooker said. "Any amount of this product is too much in food," Hooker said. The federal government prohibits using aminopterin for killing rodents in the U.S. State officials would not speculate on how the poison got into the pet food, but said no criminal investigations had been launched. (Watch what authorities know so far about the tainted pet food ) The pet deaths led to a recall of 60 million cans and pouches of dog and cat food the company produced and sold throughout North America. The company has confirmed the deaths of 15 cats and one dog. However, pet owners and veterinarians said the tally could actually be higher, and other deaths were reported anecdotally around the country. "Before they put this stuff in the bags, there should be some kind of test," said Jeff Kerner, whose Yorkshire terrier named Pebbles died Thursday. "I can't just let it go. Even if they just change

the law." The dog had eaten some of the food, Kerner said, and he was contacting an attorney because he wanted to prevent another pet tragedy. There is no risk to pet owners from handling the food, officials said. After Friday's announcement, Menu Foods advised retailers to remove all of its brands from their shelves, a company spokesman said, though the recall still applies only to the dog and cat foods identified on its Web site since March 16. Those cover cans and pouches of food packaged from December 3 through March 6. "The recall has not been expanded," Menu spokesman Sam Bornstein said Saturday. Death toll expected to rise Donald Smith, dean of the veterinary school at Cornell University, said he expected the number of pet deaths to increase. "Based on what we've heard the last couple days, 16 is a low number," Smith said. Scientists at the New York State Animal

Health Diagnostic Center at Cornell and at the New York State Food Laboratory tested three cat food samples provided by the manufacturer and found aminopterin in two of them. The two labs are part of a network created after the September 11 terrorist attacks to keep the nation's animals and food supply safe. Aminopterin is highly toxic in high doses. It inhibits the growth of malignant cells and suppresses the immune system. In dogs and cats, the amount of aminopterin found -- 40 parts per million -- can cause kidney failure, according to Bruce Akey, director of Cornell's diagnostic center. "It's there in substantial amounts," Akey said. Aminopterin is no longer marketed as a cancer drug, but is still used in research, said Andre Rosowsky, a chemist with the Dana Farber Cancer Institute in Boston. Rosowsky speculated that the substance would not show up in pet food "unless

somebody put it there." Recalled food came from two different plants Henderson said Menu Foods does not believe the food was tampered with because the recalled food came from two different plants, one in Kansas, one in New Jersey. Menu continues to produce food at the two plants. The company, already facing lawsuits, said Friday it is testing all the ingredients that go into the food. "We have a lot of work to do, and we are eager to get back to it," Henderson said. "This is a highly unusual substance." When asked whether there would be compensation for medical bills for sick pets, Henderson said "to the extent that we identify that the cause of any expenses incurred are related to the food, Menu will take responsibility for that." A complete list of the recalled products along with product codes, descriptions and production dates was posted online by Menu Foods. The company

also designated two phone numbers that pet owners could call for information: (866) 463-6738 and (866) 895-2708 > Can you please supply sources for your information. > > I live in China, and none of the pets or people are being poisoned. > I have no information that rat poison is sprayed on crops here. these people are not crazy. > > David > > JazziDJess wrote: Look very hard at all the news stories (on poison pet food, lately) and what they controlled press has kept you from reading: the SOURCE of the poison was CHINA. They spray RAT POISON on their grain and this killed our pets. Do you really think that this same grain, sprayed with Rat Poison, is NOT being used "mistakenly" in food products for HUMAN consumption? Why, you ask, would the good hearted Media keep this news from us? Because they are huge supporters of

Globalization. If the public wakes up and rejects food from Third World Sources, that seriously damages the New World Order and the rush to Globalization. So what if a few million cherished pets suffer and die, they say. > . > > > > > > New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. >

Guest guest

I suspect there is a lot of finger wagging going on right now. No one would really want to admit to being lax. For all we know, it could have come from the plant where they make it here. I do not feed my dog commercial dog food because of what it is made out of. I wish others would understand exactly what goes in to a bag of Ol'roy or even Science Diet for that matter. Your welcome, Joyce. PS in the press statement the CEO took the "we are not responsible stance" that has become so popular with the leaders of this country lately. It's must easier to point that finger and wave it at someone else than to fess up and say yeah, I did it and we are deeply sorry.David West <dgwest7 wrote: Thanks for that.If I had to make a speculation, I would guess that the poison became involved during shipping. Rats must be a nuisance on a grain ship, so it is likely that rat poison would be

used there, and some of it could have contaminated the grain.Statements like'he SOURCE of the poison was CHINA. They spray RAT POISON on their grain and this killed our pets.'made by a previous poster, are irresponsible.Thanks for helping to clear it up.Best regardsDavidhttp://www.prisonersofgreed.org

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Joyce Gilson <mssjg wrote: I suspect there is a lot of finger wagging going on right now. No one would really want to admit to being lax. For all we know, it could have come from the plant where they make it here. I do not feed my dog commercial dog food because of what it is made out of. I wish others would understand exactly what goes in to a bag of Ol'roy or even Science Diet for that matter. Your welcome, Joyce. PS in the press statement the CEO took the "we are not

responsible stance" that has become so popular with the leaders of this country lately. It's must easier to point that finger and wave it at someone else than to fess up and say yeah, I did it and we are deeply sorry.David West <dgwest7 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote: Thanks for that.If I had to make a speculation, I would guess that the poison became involved during shipping. Rats must be a nuisance on a grain ship, so it is likely that rat poison would be used there, and some of it could have contaminated the grain.Statements like'he SOURCE of the poison was CHINA. They spray RAT POISON on their grain and this killed our pets.'made by a previous poster, are irresponsible.Thanks for helping to clear it up.Best regardsDavidhttp://www.prisonersofgreed.org Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

Guest guest

has anyone heard any updates on mighty dog canned food?

we stopped feeding our pets mighty dog canned food even though the company insists that the canned food is completely safe.

we didn't toss it out yet, but we certainly dont want to take any chances with our babies.

-

Joyce Gilson

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 8:54 AM

I suspect there is a lot of finger wagging going on right now. No one would really want to admit to being lax. For all we know, it could have come from the plant where they make it here. I do not feed my dog commercial dog food because of what it is made out of. I wish others would understand exactly what goes in to a bag of Ol'roy or even Science Diet for that matter. Your welcome, Joyce.

PS in the press statement the CEO took the "we are not responsible stance" that has become so popular with the leaders of this country lately. It's must easier to point that finger and wave it at someone else than to fess up and say yeah, I did it and we are deeply sorry.David West <dgwest7 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Thanks for that.If I had to make a speculation, I would guess that the poison became involved during shipping. Rats must be a nuisance on a grain ship, so it is likely that rat poison would be used there, and some of it could have contaminated the grain.Statements like'he SOURCE of the poison was CHINA. They spray RAT POISON on their grain and this killed our pets.'made by a previous poster, are irresponsible.Thanks for helping to clear it up.Best regardsDavidhttp://www.prisonersofgreed.org

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Personally Sharon, I am not taking ANY chances w/ my babies. THe past two weeks instead of the canned pet food, I have been buying canned tuna, salmon, and jack mackeral.......and each week I also bought a family pack of chicken pieces.......(breasts were on sale the first week, then last week I bought leg quarters). I cook these up and shred the meat, putting it in freezer containers in the fridge. We also raise our own chickens (for eggs only as they are also pets) and so I have been hard boiling many of their eggs to give my babies also.

I have been vegan since June of 1989 so it is quite a strange feeling for me to buy meat of any kind. I don't like the idea of supporting the factory farming industry. BUT... my babies are my children and when it comes down to something like this, my babies DO come first.

-

SHARON JAGGER

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 2:48 PM

Re: Re: Rat Poison Grain from China

we stopped feeding our pets mighty dog canned food even though the company insists that the canned food is completely safe.

we didn't toss it out yet, but we certainly dont want to take any chances with our babies.

-

Joyce Gilson

I suspect there is a lot of finger wagging going on right now. No one would really want to admit to being lax. For all we know, it could have come from the plant where they make it here. I do not feed my dog commercial dog food because of what it is made out of. I wish others would understand exactly what goes in to a bag of Ol'roy or even Science Diet for that matter. Your welcome, Joyce.

PS in the press statement the CEO took the "we are not responsible stance" that has become so popular with the leaders of this country lately. It's must easier to point that finger and wave it at someone else than to fess up and say yeah, I did it and we are deeply sorry.David West <dgwest7 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Thanks for that.If I had to make a speculation, I would guess that the poison became involved during shipping. Rats must be a nuisance on a grain ship, so it is likely that rat poison would be used there, and some of it could have contaminated the grain.Statements like'he SOURCE of the poison was CHINA. They spray RAT POISON on their grain and this killed our pets.'made by a previous poster, are irresponsible.Thanks for helping to clear it up.Best regardsDavidhttp://www.prisonersofgreed.org

Guest guest

Pparadise writes,

I have been vegan since June of 1989 so it is quite a strange feeling for me to buy meat of any kind. I don't like the idea of supporting the factory farming industry. BUT... my babies are my children and when it comes down to something like this, my babies DO come first.>>

I think the folks who are are Celiac (can't eat wheat) may be better off, here. By not exposing themselves to eating anything with gluten/wheat products in it, they limit their exposure to poisoned/tainted grains too.

Guest guest

I hear you. we have been buying beef hearts as they are very high in protein and fairly inexpensive. ( about a buck a pound)

we cut the hearts up in tiny pieces ( the same size as the bites in mighty dog) freeze most of it and cook up a pound or so at a time. we have a shitzu and a pom and they dont eat much so one package of beef heart goes a long ways. sometimes we cook white rice and mix that in with the beef heart.

-

Amy G Dalin

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:24 PM

Personally Sharon, I am not taking ANY chances w/ my babies. THe past two weeks instead of the canned pet food, I have been buying canned tuna, salmon, and jack mackeral.......and each week I also bought a family pack of chicken pieces.......(breasts were on sale the first week, then last week I bought leg quarters). I cook these up and shred the meat, putting it in freezer containers in the fridge. We also raise our own chickens (for eggs only as they are also pets) and so I have been hard boiling many of their eggs to give my babies also.

I have been vegan since June of 1989 so it is quite a strange feeling for me to buy meat of any kind. I don't like the idea of supporting the factory farming industry. BUT... my babies are my children and when it comes down to something like this, my babies DO come first.

-

SHARON JAGGER

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 2:48 PM

-

Joyce Gilson

Guest guest

What we're finding on the candidiasis list is that exposure to

grains in the diet feeds dysbiosis and perpetuates the candida;

this leads to the same Celiac gluten and wheat reaction that

bread would produce, because candida has the same protein on its

cell wall and produces the same symptoms.

So, controlling bowel ecology is important, and we use high

vegetable content and a low-carb " No-Grain " primal-type diet to

do it. We use more inulin-rich foods or supplement with inulin

to feed our probiotics and account for the amount missing in the

modern diet.

And we use undenatured whey and selenium to compensate for the

low amount of glutathione precursors found in raw foods. Getting

adequate precursors would not be accomplished with a vegan diet

without supplemeting glutathione precursors in capsules.

Duncan

On 28 Mar 2007 at 9:13, wrote:

>

> Posted by: " JazziDJess " JazziDJess

> jazzidjess Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:09 am ((PDT))

>

> Pparadise writes,

> I have been vegan since June of 1989 so it is quite a strange feeling

> for me to buy meat of any kind. I don't like the idea of supporting

> the factory farming industry. BUT... my babies are my children and

> when it comes down to something like this, my babies DO come first.>>

>

> I think the folks who are are Celiac (can't eat wheat) may be better

> off, here. By not exposing themselves to eating anything with

> gluten/wheat products in it, they limit their exposure to

> poisoned/tainted grains too. .

Guest guest

oh man but how can you give up pizza!?

-

JazziDJess

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:09 AM

Pparadise writes, I have been vegan since June of 1989 so it is quite a strange feeling for me to buy meat of any kind. I don't like the idea of supporting the factory farming industry. BUT... my babies are my children and when it comes down to something like this, my babies DO come first.>> I think the folks who are are Celiac (can't eat wheat) may be better off, here. By not exposing themselves to eating anything with gluten/wheat products in it, they limit their exposure to poisoned/tainted grains too. .

Guest guest

Read The China Study by Dr T Colin Campbell LOL.. I pretty much promise you won't want that pizza anymore LOL!!! I had already given up dairy back in 1989 when I began McDougalling. But a couple years ago Dr Campbell came out with HIS book and it reinforced (strongly) my belief that dairy is intended ONLY as food for the INFANT of the species.....and should never be consumed by those who are past weaning.

-

SHARON JAGGER

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 1:30 PM

Guest guest

that would be very hard for me to give up dairy.. my dad was in the dairy industry all his life. I was raised to love cheese, ice cream, and milk.

I truely love dairy products.

it is for sure probably adding to those fat pads on my thighs..lol.

-

Amy G Dalin

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:20 AM

Read The China Study by Dr T Colin Campbell LOL.. I pretty much promise you won't want that pizza anymore LOL!!! I had already given up dairy back in 1989 when I began McDougalling. But a couple years ago Dr Campbell came out with HIS book and it reinforced (strongly) my belief that dairy is intended ONLY as food for the INFANT of the species.....and should never be consumed by those who are past weaning.

-

SHARON JAGGER

Guest guest

It's doing a lot worse than that :-( I would urge you to read Dr Campbell's book and judge the evidence for yourself, especially as concerns the direct cause and effect relationship to cancer.

-

SHARON JAGGER

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:28 PM

that would be very hard for me to give up dairy.. my dad was in the dairy industry all his life. I was raised to love cheese, ice cream, and milk.

-

Amy G Dalin

-

SHARON JAGGER

Guest guest

I will see if I can find the book at the library. funds are tight for buying books right now.

-

Amy G Dalin

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:34 AM

It's doing a lot worse than that :-( I would urge you to read Dr Campbell's book and judge the evidence for yourself, especially as concerns the direct cause and effect relationship to cancer.

-

SHARON JAGGER

-

Amy G Dalin

-

SHARON JAGGER

Guest guest

It's a mistake to use " dairy " as a derogatory category because it

includes one of the most beneficial foods known to man -- undenatured

whey. Far from causing cancer as you suggest other components might,

this particular component has been used to shrink cancer even on its

own; here's a peer-reviewed study (a PDF file).

http://tinyurl.com/yg6mxn

Actually there's a lot to the subject of undenatured whey and

glutathione that people aren't generally aware of; I've had this

reference and many others in my glutathione references for years:

http://tinyurl.com/qw45t

Unfortunately, many doctors and NotMilk agendists are not very

discerning, and have written off " dairy " without knowing of, or

worse, deliberately obscuring, the wide differences between the

components of the set.

This is similar to a comment that lumps all " fats " together, or

calling glucose a " prebiotic " , without ackowledging the vastly

differing properties of the other members of the set.

Duncan

, " Amy G Dalin "

<pparadise30701 wrote:

>

> It's doing a lot worse than that :-( I would urge you to read Dr

Campbell's book and judge the evidence for yourself, especially as

concerns the direct cause and effect relationship to cancer.

Guest guest

Hold on, i am eatting the best pizza ever now, its made by Amy's, it's so damned good!

http://www.amys.com/products/category_view.php?prod_category=3

----

Amy G Dalin

03/28/07 11:20:32

-

SHARON JAGGER

Guest guest

I drink Almond or Rice milk, yummy!

----

Amy G Dalin

03/28/07 13:21:22

-

SHARON JAGGER

-

Amy G Dalin

-

SHARON JAGGER

Guest guest

When you drink milk, an artificially inseminated created calf was also turned into Veal so that you could get that milk:(

http://www.animalawareness.org/pages/events_past_02.html#veal

"Dairy cows are constantly kept pregnant so that they will continuously keep producing milk, which nature intended to go to the calf. Veal calves are a sad result of those continuous pregnancies."

http://www.noveal.org/

"Calves raised for "white" veal are confined in crates so tightly that the animals cannot walk or even turn around."

----

Duncan Crow

03/28/07 13:06:16

It's a mistake to use "dairy" as a derogatory category because it includes one of the most beneficial foods known to man -- undenatured whey. Far from causing cancer as you suggest other components might, this particular component has been used to shrink cancer even on its own; here's a peer-reviewed study (a PDF file).http://tinyurl.com/yg6mxnActually there's a lot to the subject of undenatured whey and glutathione that people aren't generally aware of; I've had this reference and many others in my glutathione references for years: http://tinyurl.com/qw45tUnfortunately, many doctors and NotMilk agendists are not very discerning, and have written off "dairy" without knowing of, or worse, deliberately obscuring, the wide differences between the components of the set. This is similar to a comment that lumps all "fats" together, or calling glucose a "prebiotic", without ackowledging the vastly differing properties of the other members of the set.Duncan , "Amy G Dalin" <pparadise30701 wrote:>> It's doing a lot worse than that :-( I would urge you to read Dr Campbell's book and judge the evidence for yourself, especially as concerns the direct cause and effect relationship to cancer.

Guest guest

Hold on, i am eatting the best pizza ever now, its made by Amy's, it's so damned good! and its Vegan!

----

Amy G Dalin

-

SHARON JAGGER

Guest guest

I work for the Library and that's where i got it from~

----

SHARON JAGGER

03/28/07 12:52:29

I will see if I can find the book at the library. funds are tight for buying books right now.

-

Amy G Dalin

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:34 AM

-

SHARON JAGGER

-

Amy G Dalin

-

SHARON JAGGER

Guest guest

I have no idea why my post are tripling??

----

HAH

03/28/07 15:40:10

Hold on, i am eatting the best pizza ever now, its made by Amy's, it's so damned good!

----

Amy G Dalin

-

SHARON JAGGER