IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

gurgling stomach

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi guys...

I guess I am doing just fine so far today on my first day of the 3 day juice cleanse but I have this awful gurgling in my belly area that is driving me nuts!! The problem is not hunger pains it is actually more along the lines of the discomfort I used to get all the time when I ate something that didn't agree with me. I don't know if I can deal with this for three days...it is something I have always disliked. I know that the morning prune juice had a huge thing to do with it...and of course I have had VERY loose bowels...which I suppose is good so that it can get all of the gunk out....but this is making me very uncomfortable. Any thoughts?

Caroline

Guest guest

I always just chalked it up to the juices when it happened to me. I always have ginger handy for after the cleanse because my stomach feels awful for a few days afterword. I don't know if ginger is "allowed" while on the cleanse, though.

JohnCaroline <ladyguinevere wrote:

Hi guys...

I guess I am doing just fine so far today on my first day of the 3 day juice cleanse but I have this awful gurgling in my belly area that is driving me nuts!! The problem is not hunger pains it is actually more along the lines of the discomfort I used to get all the time when I ate something that didn't agree with me. I don't know if I can deal with this for three days...it is something I have always disliked. I know that the morning prune juice had a huge thing to do with it...and of course I have had VERY loose bowels...which I suppose is good so that it can get all of the gunk out....but this is making me very uncomfortable. Any thoughts?

Caroline

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger

Guest guest

Ah, this happened to me on the juice cleanses too. I just talked back to my stomach or ignored it! Hope you made it through Caroline! :)

Kelli

Caroline [ladyguinevere] Saturday, June 12, 2004 1:23 PMherbal_Remedies Subject: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomach

Hi guys...

I guess I am doing just fine so far today on my first day of the 3 day juice cleanse but I have this awful gurgling in my belly area that is driving me nuts!!

Guest guest

Okay...sad to say...I didn't make it...the gurgling really got to me. It was to the point where I couldn't go out anywhere because I had to sit on the toilet every 10 minutes...which of course is what prune juice will do to someone who has loose bowels to begin with. I had to go to work and couldn't if I had to be in the bathroom that often...

I will try again...and will plan it so that I can have three days off completely without having to work or go help my sister or anything else.

I am really disappointed in myself, but know that it is not the end, it just wasn't the right time for me. And when the baseball season is over it will be a lot easier because I won't have that to deal with. I am thinking that I will just wait until then...which is the beginning of Sept...and do a colon cleanse. Maybe this will help with the gurgling during the 3 day juice cleanse. I have the IC#2 all done...just need to finish the ingredients for #1...although I am not sure I really need it...but I don't want to NOT have it in case I do...know what I mean?

I can't imagine I will need much, that's for sure! lol

Caroline

-

Kelli Bever

herbal remedies

Monday, June 14, 2004 6:54 PM

RE: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomach

Ah, this happened to me on the juice cleanses too. I just talked back to my stomach or ignored it! Hope you made it through Caroline! :)

Kelli

Caroline [ladyguinevere] Saturday, June 12, 2004 1:23 PMherbal_Remedies Subject: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomach

Hi guys...

I guess I am doing just fine so far today on my first day of the 3 day juice cleanse but I have this awful gurgling in my belly area that is driving me nuts!! Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

The same happened to me last week Caroline; dont be so hard on

yourself.

I Juiced all day Thursday but had a small salad that night. Then

Friday morning back on the juice. The gurguling was so bad on Friday

that i didnt leave the house most of the day.

Later in the afternoon we had some errands that had to be run and so

i found myself in the car and in a predicament when all of the sudden

my stomach sounded like Visuvius.... DH thought perhaps i should

relax and that i just had gas... so i relaxed and well, it wasnt!

lucky i was wearing dark pants.

I will have to plan my next ettempt a 3 day juice for when there will

be no possibility of having to leave the safety of my house.

Plus, i am already quite regular and i am wondering if i really need

the prune juice at all and can just do the OJ or AJ without Prune int

he morning!

Sylvia

herbal remedies , " Caroline "

<ladyguinevere@e...> wrote:

> MessageOkay...sad to say...I didn't make it...the gurgling really

got to me. It was to the point where I couldn't go out anywhere

because I had to sit on the toilet every 10 minutes...which of course

is what prune juice will do to someone who has loose bowels to begin

with. I had to go to work and couldn't if I had to be in the

bathroom that often...

>

> I will try again...and will plan it so that I can have three days

off completely without having to work or go help my sister or

anything else.

>

> I am really disappointed in myself, but know that it is not the

end, it just wasn't the right time for me. And when the baseball

season is over it will be a lot easier because I won't have that to

deal with. I am thinking that I will just wait until then...which is

the beginning of Sept...and do a colon cleanse. Maybe this will help

with the gurgling during the 3 day juice cleanse. I have the IC#2

all done...just need to finish the ingredients for #1...although I am

not sure I really need it...but I don't want to NOT have it in case I

do...know what I mean?

>

> I can't imagine I will need much, that's for sure! lol

>

> Caroline

> -

> Kelli Bever

> herbal remedies

> Monday, June 14, 2004 6:54 PM

> RE: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomach

>

>

> Ah, this happened to me on the juice cleanses too. I just talked

back to my stomach or ignored it! Hope you made it through

Caroline! :)

>

> Kelli

>

> Caroline [ladyguinevere@e...]

> Saturday, June 12, 2004 1:23 PM

> herbal_Remedies

> Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomach

>

>

> Hi guys...

>

> I guess I am doing just fine so far today on my first day of

the 3 day juice cleanse but I have this awful gurgling in my belly

area that is driving me nuts!!

>

>

> Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following:

> 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire.

> 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any

natural remedy.

> 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own

physician and to

> prescribe for your own health.

> We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here

as long as

> they behave themselves.

> Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and

any person

> following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own

risk.

> It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or

products from list members, you are agreeing to

> be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner

and members free of any liability.

>

> Dr. Ian Shillington

> Doctor of Naturopathy

> Dr.IanShillington@G...

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Caroline,

Sorry you didn't make it. Even the amount of time you did go on the juice cleanse, I'm sure was beneficial. I have the same problems with the juice cleanse you do - lots of stomach gurgling and the need to be VERY NEAR the toilet the whole time. I've done it over the holidays or when I can work from home. I have been thinking of doing 1 to 2 days over a weekend when I have a "lighter" weekend than normal. I think even that would be beneficial.

Anyway, the colon cleanse is going to be great!

:)Kelli

Caroline [ladyguinevere] Monday, June 14, 2004 4:20 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomach

Okay...sad to say...I didn't make it...the gurgling really got to me. It was to the point where I couldn't go out anywhere because I had to sit on the toilet every 10 minutes...which of course is what prune juice will do to someone who has loose bowels to begin with. I had to go to work and couldn't if I had to be in the bathroom that often...

I will try again...and will plan it so that I can have three days off completely without having to work or go help my sister or anything else.

Guest guest

Everything I've seen on this is "do it per the instructions". Don't know what would be the exact issues, if any. Maybe someone else knows?

Kelli

Sylvia [h10feet] Monday, June 14, 2004 4:38 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomachPlus, i am already quite regular and i am wondering if i really need the prune juice at all and can just do the OJ or AJ without Prune int he morning!Sylvia

Guest guest

Something about the Prune juice that just kills me, within a half

hour i am sitting on the toilet with major cramps! I was in a demo

last week and had to put my client on hold while i ran to the

bathroom to die... luckily i was not the leader on that session!

Now, I have been doing " mostly juice " days at least once or twice a

week with good results. I juice for breakfast and lunch and then

have a light dinner of salad or steamed veggies that night.

So far Apple and Orange Juice have been my favorites. I've lost 2

more pounds in the last month.

Sylvia

herbal remedies , " Kelli Bever " <kelli@c...>

wrote:

> Everything I've seen on this is " do it per the instructions " . Don't

know what would be the exact issues, if any. Maybe someone else knows?

>

> Kelli

>

>

> Sylvia [h10feet]

> Monday, June 14, 2004 4:38 PM

> herbal remedies

> Re: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomach

>

>

> Plus, i am already quite regular and i am wondering if i

really need

> the prune juice at all and can just do the OJ or AJ without

Prune int

> he morning!

>

> Sylvia

Guest guest

See that is me also Sylvia. I get cramps and extreme discomfort from the prune juice. This is why I stopped. I also had a problem with not being able to be further from a toilet than a few feet!

I guess I will have to plan it again for when I won't be going anywhere at all...

I will probably do the colon cleanse before I try another juice fast though...

Caroline

Something about the Prune juice that just kills me, within a half hour i am sitting on the toilet with major cramps! I was in a demo last week and had to put my client on hold while i ran to the bathroom to die... luckily i was not the leader on that session!

Guest guest

IC #1 & #2 were cake by comparison!

LOL a day after Prune juice is almost worse than the day after the

liver bomb to me!

hehehehe

Sylvia

herbal remedies , " Caroline "

<ladyguinevere@e...> wrote:

> See that is me also Sylvia. I get cramps and extreme discomfort

from the prune juice. This is why I stopped. I also had a problem

with not being able to be further from a toilet than a few feet!

>

> I guess I will have to plan it again for when I won't be going

anywhere at all...

>

> I will probably do the colon cleanse before I try another juice

fast though...

>

> Caroline

>

>

> Something about the Prune juice that just kills me, within a half

> hour i am sitting on the toilet with major cramps! I was in a

demo

> last week and had to put my client on hold while i ran to the

> bathroom to die... luckily i was not the leader on that session!

Guest guest

Good to know!! lol

Although from what I understand...I will not need to use IC#1 unless #2 stops me up at all...correct??

Caroline

IC #1 & #2 were cake by comparison!LOL a day after Prune juice is almost worse than the day after the liver bomb to me!heheheheSylvia

Guest guest

Wow, that is great Sylvia!!

Kelli

Sylvia [h10feet] Tuesday, June 15, 2004 12:15 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomachNow, I have been doing "mostly juice" days at least once or twice a week with good results. I juice for breakfast and lunch and then have a light dinner of salad or steamed veggies that night.So far Apple and Orange Juice have been my favorites. I've lost 2 more pounds in the last month.Sylvia

Guest guest

Kelli, I guess something is better than nothing sometimes huh? I will do it again...just not til after I do the colon cleanse. Maybe then I won't have so much gurgling going on! lol

Caroline

-

Kelli Bever

herbal remedies

Tuesday, June 15, 2004 2:34 PM

Hi Caroline,

Sorry you didn't make it. Even the amount of time you did go on the juice cleanse, I'm sure was beneficial. I have the same problems with the juice cleanse you do - lots of stomach gurgling and the need to be VERY NEAR the toilet the whole time. I've done it over the holidays or when I can work from home. I have been thinking of doing 1 to 2 days over a weekend when I have a "lighter" weekend than normal. I think even that would be beneficial.

Anyway, the colon cleanse is going to be great!

Caroline [ladyguinevere] Monday, June 14, 2004 4:20 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomach

Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

My wife and I are starting our next juice cleanse not this weekend but the next, starting on 25-27th of June. If you like, we can all do it together. Lot's of support that way!!

I am really disappointed in myself, but know that it is not the end, it just wasn't the right time for me. And when the baseball season is over it will be a lot easier because I won't have that to deal with. I am thinking that I will just wait until then...which is the beginning of Sept...and do a colon cleanse. Maybe this will help with the gurgling during the 3 day juice cleanse. I have the IC#2 all done...just need to finish the ingredients for #1...although I am not sure I really need it...but I don't want to NOT have it in case I do...know what I mean?

Caroline

Mail is new and improved - Check it out!

Guest guest

~shaking in my boots~

The liver bomb is that bad!?!

My total body cleanse starts this coming Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Caroline

herbal remedies

Tuesday, June 15, 2004 3:15 PM

Re: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomach

Good to know!! lol

Although from what I understand...I will not need to use IC#1 unless #2 stops me up at all...correct??

Caroline

IC #1 & #2 were cake by comparison!LOL a day after Prune juice is almost worse than the day after the liver bomb to me!heheheheSylviaFederal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

hmmmm, well it's not that it was bad, it's just that i would not plan

anything for the morning or afternoon after that night.

Just be ready to head straight to the bathroom as soon as you get up

that morning! LOL

Afterwards...pheWWW! i felt light LOL

Sylvia

herbal remedies , " Candace Podratz "

<CandaceAndBrock@w...> wrote:

> ~shaking in my boots~

> The liver bomb is that bad!?!

> My total body cleanse starts this coming Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> -

> Caroline

> herbal remedies

> Tuesday, June 15, 2004 3:15 PM

> Re: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomach

>

>

> Good to know!! lol

>

> Although from what I understand...I will not need to use IC#1

unless #2 stops me up at all...correct??

>

> Caroline

>

> IC #1 & #2 were cake by comparison!

>

> LOL a day after Prune juice is almost worse than the day after

the

> liver bomb to me!

>

> hehehehe

>

> Sylvia

>

>

>

> Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following:

> 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire.

> 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any

natural remedy.

> 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own

physician and to

> prescribe for your own health.

> We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here

as long as

> they behave themselves.

> Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and

any person

> following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own

risk.

> It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or

products from list members, you are agreeing to

> be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner

and members free of any liability.

>

> Dr. Ian Shillington

> Doctor of Naturopathy

> Dr.IanShillington@G...

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Caroline, As long as you are pooing 2-4 times per day, then you don't need to take IC #1.

Caroline [ladyguinevere] Tuesday, June 15, 2004 1:16 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomach

Guest guest

Ah Candace, don't get scared. You can do it girl!! It's not that bad. There's some icky stuff to drink, but it's just one evening (not like it's a whole week of stuff!) and in the morning you get to see the "fruits of your labor!" LOL!!

Kelli

Candace Podratz [CandaceAndBrock] Tuesday, June 15, 2004 2:48 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomach

~shaking in my boots~

The liver bomb is that bad!?!

My total body cleanse starts this coming Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

John,

That could actually work for me. There is an 11 day baseball break at that point...and I could simply make sure I don't schedule any work for that Friday (unless this other job I have comes through...but I don't think it will until the beginning of July so this might work!). I could do it with my son here...as he can simply fix himself some food. He is actually a very good cook. LOL

I will mark it on my calendar right now. If you can push me...and keep me on track...that would be fantastic!!

Caroline

who is all sweaty...just getting back from Tae Kwon Do!

-

John Ybarra

herbal remedies

Tuesday, June 15, 2004 5:37 PM

My wife and I are starting our next juice cleanse not this weekend but the next, starting on 25-27th of June. If you like, we can all do it together. Lot's of support that way!!

Caroline

Mail is new and improved - Check it out! Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

Oh definitely....I don't have ANY problem with that...I usually have to go to the bathroom within half an hour of eating anything...lol. I am a very fast digester...always have been...if there is such a thing! lol

I have all of the ingredients for the IC#2...could I go ahead and start the colon cleanse then? I just have to find the right times to do it of course!

Caroline

Hi Caroline, As long as you are pooing 2-4 times per day, then you don't need to take IC #1.

Guest guest

Hi Caroline,

Well, I haven't done the juice cleanse since I did the total body cleanse the second time, but I did the juice cleanse 3 times after I did the total body cleanse and had grumbly tummy each time. Maybe it'll be different for you. Maybe I have to do the full cleanse a few more times before this goes away. Anyway, I certainly don't mind the tummy grumbling as much as I hate the emergency run to the bathroom! LOL!

Caroline [ladyguinevere] Tuesday, June 15, 2004 1:28 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomach

Kelli, I guess something is better than nothing sometimes huh? I will do it again...just not til after I do the colon cleanse. Maybe then I won't have so much gurgling going on! lol

Guest guest

Oh good! I need to get a LOT of crap out!

Candace

-

" Sylvia " <h10feet

<herbal remedies >

Tuesday, June 15, 2004 5:09 PM

> hmmmm, well it's not that it was bad, it's just that i would not plan

> anything for the morning or afternoon after that night.

>

> Just be ready to head straight to the bathroom as soon as you get up

> that morning! LOL

>

> Afterwards...pheWWW! i felt light LOL

>

> Sylvia

Guest guest

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha

Which fruit does it smell like?

Candace

-

Kelli Bever

herbal remedies

Tuesday, June 15, 2004 5:16 PM

in the morning you get to see the "fruits of your labor!" LOL!!

Kelli

Guest guest

I want to do a juice cleanse with others. PLease let me know.

Elizabeth Elliott, Birth Doula and Birthing From Within Childbirth Mentor

Investigate before you vaccinate!!

-

John Ybarra

herbal remedies

Tuesday, June 15, 2004 5:37 PM

Caroline

Mail is new and improved - Check it out! Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

Are you doing the two week program on raw fruits/veggies? If you can have your IC #1 ready before you start week two, then that should be fine. I personally wouldn't start week #2 without having some IC #1 handy, but then again, I need more help in that area than you seem to! LOL!

Caroline [ladyguinevere] Tuesday, June 15, 2004 3:56 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - gurgling stomach

I have all of the ingredients for the IC#2...could I go ahead and start the colon cleanse then? I just have to find the right times to do it of course!

Caroline