IndiaDivine.org

zeb donuts /ASPARTAME

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh my goddddddd. Krispy Donuts!!! i always, all my life, loved the aroma of a donut shop and everytime i ate one i'd have a messed up stomach for at least 8 to 12 hours. There ought to be a crime that something like that smells so good!!!

3 things that really get to me is the scent of a bakery.. a nut shop and a leather shop ..i love all those smells ..at least i can eat some nuts, and enjoy the smell of good tanned leather without gettting sick. (When i was little there was a shoe factory in our town and i always liked the leather scent.... duh...maybe it was the glue...what does glue smell like...duh..i don't think i was a glue sniffer...no..it was the leather.<G>) but the smell of Long John Silvers and some other fried food places make me sick without even going in to eat. and i mean literally. i guess i'm a good candidate for aromathrapy because i am really sensitive that way..<G>...if the aroma is right.. LOL! Long John's used to be pretty good but i think they changed their oils or grease or what ever. I asked them what they fried with and they didn't know, just that it was some kind of vegetable oil but they "couldn't find a name on it" to see what kind.

Love.. granny lee

-

zeb

herbal remedies

Monday, April 19, 2004 8:51 PM

Re: Herbal Remedies - Re: ASPARTAME

I know EXACTLY what you mean.... dang krispy kreme doughnut shop!!! White flower to boot and who knows what all kinds of chemicals they put into that stuff............ They lure you in.... watching the doughnuts puff up.... taste......ummm......... heh heh heh... ...... ......... .............. uh oh.

Why do I get the feeling everyone's "staring" at me?

LOL