IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Flu Shots linked to Alzheimers and other Flu Vaccination/Phil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you Phil, good info there! Never getting another one now! However, the few times I never got one I did get this flu like thing and it lasted now get this well over a month. Everyone in Myrtle Beach had it or gave it away to someone.

Now that I take transfer factor plus daily I don't want anymore of their junk in my system!

All my best,

Bonnie & Angelboy CodyNew MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

Guest guest

Has the given flu shot for the year ever ended up even being the correct strand? I've had one flu shot. I worked at a hospital and was drug down to get one. When I found out I was pregnant two weeks later I almost died of nervousness. I'm already a big scaredy cat. --- On Mon, 10/6/08, evian793 <evian793 wrote:

evian793 <evian793Re: Flu Shots linked to Alzheimers and other Flu Vaccination/Philoleander soup Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 8:00 AM

Thank you Phil, good info there! Never getting another one now! However, the few times I never got one I did get this flu like thing and it lasted now get this well over a month. Everyone in Myrtle Beach had it or gave it away to someone.

Now that I take transfer factor plus daily I don't want anymore of their junk in my system!

All my best,

Bonnie & Angelboy Cody

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!