IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Zinc Oxide reply

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 1/27/04 12:46:19 AM US Mountain Standard Time, mysticalherbalist writes:

Best using the Thai stone or something without the heavy metals. Vinegar works really well and changing the diet to a raw food diet works best of all. Although Zinc Oxide is touted as being generally safe it can cause liver problems which can lead one to jaundiced conditions or worse.

Don Q.

I used a creme deoderant for a few weeks a few years ago that included zinc oxide, anyway I started finding lumps in my arm pits which threw me for a loop... Once I thought about it I decided this started since using the product, after I quit using it the lumps went away and have not returned.

I choose not to use any products in my armpits now and have been happier for it. Besides I think we need to be aware of our oder so we can better understand what is happening in our bodies like when a cleanse is neede or if something funky is going on that we need to address. Just my thoughts.

God Bless,

Jamie in AZ