IndiaDivine.org

Definition of Naturopathy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sandy,

Oh, I'm sure it was just put there for referrence. You'll notice there's not one mention or use of the word "Cause". It's not that their definition is 'wrong', it's just that it is incomplete. Very incomplete! This is why I had to refine the definition and go back to its etymology (the root words) in order to extrapolate its true and complete meaning.

Go to:

herbal remediesDEFINITIONS/Naturopathy%20Defined and you'll see how the definition was refined and logically updated ;o)

Love,

Doc

Ian "Doc" Shillington N.D.505-772-5889Dr.IanShillington

-

Sandy Keller <lek

herbal remedies

Wednesday, January 22, 2003 11:52 AM

[herbal remedies] Definition of Naturopathy

Doc, I just recieved you lecture tape yesterday and I was listening to it a while ago. I was curious so I got out my webster dictionary the one I have doesn't have it in there. But I have a 2 volume set of The American Medical Association Home Medical Encyclpedia . . .

Here it is.A form of "alternative medicine" based on the principal that disease is due to the accumulation of waste products and toxins in the body, and symptoms reflect the body's attempt to rid itself of these substances. Practioners of naturopathy believe that health is maintained by avoiding anything artificial or unnatural in the diet or in the environment. That pretty much says what you did on your tape except I get a feeling of disbelief in what was printed that it was just put there for reference only. Just a feeling not anything other than that. Sorry just wanted to share. sandy