Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Baking soda DMSO encouraging results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks to Rhoda for posting the info about bs/maple syrup, I

decided to try the dmso/ bs on a few suspicious spots. One was the size

of a half dime, and clay colored, the others were various sized and

multi-levels of appearance, and mostly small.

After approx ten days, they all have peeled off as if you might see

after a sunburn.

The hald dime sized one began to change color on day 2, and now just

looks like a normal area.

I put enough dmso and bs in a bottle to make a syrup, and dipped a q-

tip and then touched it to the spot; let it dry- morning and night.

Guest guest

alquitit,

Could you point me to the info on baking soda/dmso/maple syrup? I

assume you are making a paste to apply topically to moles, skin cancers,

etc? I'd like to know more.... my dog has a suspicious mole and I'm looking

for an alternative to black salve, which I have.

Thanks.

Bob

-

" alquitit " <alquitit

<oleander soup >

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 4:32 PM

Baking soda DMSO encouraging results

>

> Thanks to Rhoda for posting the info about bs/maple syrup, I

> decided to try the dmso/ bs on a few suspicious spots. One was the size

> of a half dime, and clay colored, the others were various sized and

> multi-levels of appearance, and mostly small.

> After approx ten days, they all have peeled off as if you might see

> after a sunburn.

> The hald dime sized one began to change color on day 2, and now just

> looks like a normal area.

> I put enough dmso and bs in a bottle to make a syrup, and dipped a q-

> tip and then touched it to the spot; let it dry- morning and night.

>

>

> ---

>

>

Guest guest

Heres the post I copied. When I was thriving on the Budwig program, my ph gradually rose to normal with no special work. I'm no longer thriving, and my ph dropped drastically, while on the same diet. I started apple-cider vinegar/baking soda several times a day, with no decrease in urine acidity. When I heated honey with baking soda, according to the following recipe, my ph immedately shot up with 1/2 tsp a day of he mix. However, I don't seem to have any wonderful effects tumor reduction. More than 1/2 tsp. gives me diarrhea. If you try it, remember to heat gently, stirring constantly until it bubbles. It can boil over easily. If you do try it, I'd like to know your results.

The following is from a Spring, 2008 Henderson newsletter, I forgot to save the date as I usually do. Rhoda

The bicarbonate/ maple syrup treatment works in reverse to IPT. Dr. Tullio Simoncini acknowledges that cancer cells gobble up sugar so when you encourage the intake of sugar it's like sending in a Trojan horse. The sugar is not going to encourage the growth of the cancer colonies because the baking soda is going to kill the cells before they have a chance to grow.

The treatment is a combination of pure, 100% maple syrup [bulk Grade B from the health food store] and baking soda and was first reported on the Cancer Tutor site. When mixed and heated together, the maple syrup and baking soda bind together. The maple syrup targets cancer cells (which consume 15 times more glucose than normal cells) and the baking soda, which is dragged into the cancer cell by the maple syrup, being very alkaline forces a rapid shift in pH killing the cell.

The actual formula is to mix one part baking soda with three parts (pure, 100%) maple syrup in a small saucepan. Stir briskly and heat the mixture for 5 minutes. Take one teaspoon daily is what is suggested by Cancer Tutor but one could probably do this several times a day."

In summary, Dr. Sircus says:

"The maple syrup apparently enables and increases penetration of bicarbonate into all compartments of the body, even those which are difficult or impossible to penetrate by other means. These compartments include the central nervous system (CNS), through the blood-brain barrier, joints, solid tumors, and perhaps even the eyes. IPT makes cell membranes more permeable, and increases uptake of drugs into cells. The maple syrup will make tissues more permeable, too. It will transport the bicarbonate across the blood-brain barrier and every other barrier in the body for sugar is universally needed by all cells in the body...Both IPT and bicarbonate/ maple syrup treatments use the rabid growth mechanisms of cancer cells against them."

Finally, for the cancer patient who is seeking self treatment at home, there is a third method. DMSO is a superb penetrator. It is so effective that it can be argued that applying DMSO topically, on large surface areas of the skin, it will enter the organism more effectively than by swallowing it, because this way it avoids the gastric juices of the stomach and infiltrates tissues and organs directly. The cancer patient can topically apply a DMSO/sodiumbicarbon ate solution as often as he/she wants. The treatment is inexpensive, relatively simple and safe. However, no cancer treatment, no matter how safe and simple, should be carried out without consulting an expert guide. If you wish to use this method, ask your holistic doctor whether you need special injectable pharmaceutical grade sodium bicarbonate, and if so, where to get it.

Both DMSO and sodium bicarbonate will pass the blood/brain barrier; the above described methods can be used by brain tumor patients.

The solution will also penetrate bone structures, if the cancer is in the bone marrow, like in case of leukemia.

Please keep in mind that an intravenous application is always on a much higher level as far as efficacy goes than topical, oral or injected treatment. However, if the patient has no access to intravenous therapy, the topical application of DMSO/sodium bicarbinate is a very promising one.

Is it a known and proven fact that sodium bicarbonate has powerful anti-fungal properties? Here are some examples:

Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) as fungicide:Cornell University scientists demonstrated significant control of powdery mildew and black spot by weekly spraying of 0.063M aqueous solution of baking soda.It is very important not to use baking soda which has had aluminum added to it. The Cancer Tutor site reports that Arm and Hammer does have aluminum but the company insists that is not true. One can buy a product which specifically states it does not include aluminum or other chemicals. (e.g. Bob's Red Mill, Aluminum-Free, Baking Soda).

The apple cider vinegar 1/4 teaspoon and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda taken 2 times or more a day is another treatment as is lemon and baking soda, or lime and baking soda formulas. Perhaps honey could be substituted for maple syrup for those who live in parts of the world where maple syrup is not available but to my knowledge no one has experimented with this.

http://www.imva. infohttp://www.magnesiu mforlife. comhttp://www.winningc ancer.com/

bbanever <bbaneveroleander soup Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 10:35:40 PMRe: Baking soda DMSO encouraging results

alquitit,Could you point me to the info on baking soda/dmso/maple syrup? I assume you are making a paste to apply topically to moles, skin cancers, etc? I'd like to know more.... my dog has a suspicious mole and I'm looking for an alternative to black salve, which I have.Thanks.Bob- "alquitit" <alquitit ><oleander soup>Wednesday, June 04, 2008 4:32 PM Baking soda DMSO encouraging results>> Thanks to Rhoda for posting the info about bs/maple syrup, I> decided to try the dmso/ bs on a few suspicious spots. One was the size> of a half

dime, and clay colored, the others were various sized and> multi-levels of appearance, and mostly small.> After approx ten days, they all have peeled off as if you might see> after a sunburn.> The hald dime sized one began to change color on day 2, and now just> looks like a normal area.> I put enough dmso and bs in a bottle to make a syrup, and dipped a q-> tip and then touched it to the spot; let it dry- morning and night.>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Guest guest

Thank you arthur!

Bob

-

arthur rambo

oleander soup

Thursday, June 05, 2008 1:53 AM

Re: Baking soda DMSO encouraging results

Heres the post I copied. When I was thriving on the Budwig program, my ph gradually rose to normal with no special work. I'm no longer thriving, and my ph dropped drastically, while on the same diet. I started apple-cider vinegar/baking soda several times a day, with no decrease in urine acidity. When I heated honey with baking soda, according to the following recipe, my ph immedately shot up with 1/2 tsp a day of he mix. However, I don't seem to have any wonderful effects tumor reduction. More than 1/2 tsp. gives me diarrhea. If you try it, remember to heat gently, stirring constantly until it bubbles. It can boil over easily. If you do try it, I'd like to know your results.

The following is from a Spring, 2008 Henderson newsletter, I forgot to save the date as I usually do. Rhoda

The bicarbonate/ maple syrup treatment works in reverse to IPT. Dr. Tullio Simoncini acknowledges that cancer cells gobble up sugar so when you encourage the intake of sugar it's like sending in a Trojan horse. The sugar is not going to encourage the growth of the cancer colonies because the baking soda is going to kill the cells before they have a chance to grow.

The treatment is a combination of pure, 100% maple syrup [bulk Grade B from the health food store] and baking soda and was first reported on the Cancer Tutor site. When mixed and heated together, the maple syrup and baking soda bind together. The maple syrup targets cancer cells (which consume 15 times more glucose than normal cells) and the baking soda, which is dragged into the cancer cell by the maple syrup, being very alkaline forces a rapid shift in pH killing the cell.

The actual formula is to mix one part baking soda with three parts (pure, 100%) maple syrup in a small saucepan. Stir briskly and heat the mixture for 5 minutes. Take one teaspoon daily is what is suggested by Cancer Tutor but one could probably do this several times a day."

In summary, Dr. Sircus says:

"The maple syrup apparently enables and increases penetration of bicarbonate into all compartments of the body, even those which are difficult or impossible to penetrate by other means. These compartments include the central nervous system (CNS), through the blood-brain barrier, joints, solid tumors, and perhaps even the eyes. IPT makes cell membranes more permeable, and increases uptake of drugs into cells. The maple syrup will make tissues more permeable, too. It will transport the bicarbonate across the blood-brain barrier and every other barrier in the body for sugar is universally needed by all cells in the body...Both IPT and bicarbonate/ maple syrup treatments use the rabid growth mechanisms of cancer cells against them."

Finally, for the cancer patient who is seeking self treatment at home, there is a third method. DMSO is a superb penetrator. It is so effective that it can be argued that applying DMSO topically, on large surface areas of the skin, it will enter the organism more effectively than by swallowing it, because this way it avoids the gastric juices of the stomach and infiltrates tissues and organs directly. The cancer patient can topically apply a DMSO/sodiumbicarbon ate solution as often as he/she wants. The treatment is inexpensive, relatively simple and safe. However, no cancer treatment, no matter how safe and simple, should be carried out without consulting an expert guide. If you wish to use this method, ask your holistic doctor whether you need special injectable pharmaceutical grade sodium bicarbonate, and if so, where to get it.

Both DMSO and sodium bicarbonate will pass the blood/brain barrier; the above described methods can be used by brain tumor patients.

The solution will also penetrate bone structures, if the cancer is in the bone marrow, like in case of leukemia.

Please keep in mind that an intravenous application is always on a much higher level as far as efficacy goes than topical, oral or injected treatment. However, if the patient has no access to intravenous therapy, the topical application of DMSO/sodium bicarbinate is a very promising one.

Is it a known and proven fact that sodium bicarbonate has powerful anti-fungal properties? Here are some examples:

Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) as fungicide:Cornell University scientists demonstrated significant control of powdery mildew and black spot by weekly spraying of 0.063M aqueous solution of baking soda.It is very important not to use baking soda which has had aluminum added to it. The Cancer Tutor site reports that Arm and Hammer does have aluminum but the company insists that is not true. One can buy a product which specifically states it does not include aluminum or other chemicals. (e.g. Bob's Red Mill, Aluminum-Free, Baking Soda).

The apple cider vinegar 1/4 teaspoon and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda taken 2 times or more a day is another treatment as is lemon and baking soda, or lime and baking soda formulas. Perhaps honey could be substituted for maple syrup for those who live in parts of the world where maple syrup is not available but to my knowledge no one has experimented with this.

http://www.imva. infohttp://www.magnesiu mforlife. comhttp://www.winningc ancer.com/

bbanever <bbaneveroleander soup Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 10:35:40 PMRe: Baking soda DMSO encouraging results

alquitit,Could you point me to the info on baking soda/dmso/maple syrup? I assume you are making a paste to apply topically to moles, skin cancers, etc? I'd like to know more.... my dog has a suspicious mole and I'm looking for an alternative to black salve, which I have.Thanks.Bob- "alquitit" <alquitit ><oleander soup>Wednesday, June 04, 2008 4:32 PM Baking soda DMSO encouraging results>> Thanks to Rhoda for posting the info about bs/maple syrup, I> decided to try the dmso/ bs on a few suspicious spots. One was the size> of a half dime, and clay colored, the others were various sized and> multi-levels of appearance, and mostly small.> After approx ten days, they all have peeled off as if you might see> after a sunburn.> The hald dime sized one began to change color on day 2, and now just> looks like a normal area.> I put enough dmso and bs in a bottle to make a syrup, and dipped a q-> tip and then touched it to the spot; let it dry- morning and night.>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Guest guest

This whole baking soda/honey thing flies in the face of physiology. Baking soda is rapidly broken down in the acidic stomach. Try mixing some baking soda with some vinegar in a glass. Sugar enters cells as glucose. It does not arrive at the cell membrane as a complex of sugars ccombined with baking soda. Further, taking large amounts of baking soda contributes an awful lot of sodium to the system. This could be counter productive to those who have sodium sensitive hypertension.Mike Golden, D.C.-----

Original Message ----arthur rambo <alquititoleander soup Sent: Thursday, June 5, 2008 3:53:28 AMRe: Baking soda DMSO encouraging resultsHeres the post I copied. .

Guest guest

Does this not prove that cancer is fungal, baking soda being known to knock down fungus in plants and elsewhere? Huh, FDA will not like that. Melly