IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Doc S. Help on BP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ken,

Start taking cayenne. It will help you alot.

Don

-

ken

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 7:29 PM

[herbal remedies] Doc S. Help on BP

Normal weight; exercise; what can I do to reduce BP 150/90. Have tried garlic/cal/mag/arginine.

Thanks, KenFederal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

Cayenne and watch the carbs.

Love,

Doc

Dr. Ian Shillington505-772-5889Dr.IanShillington

-

ken

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 8:29 PM

Normal weight; exercise; what can I do to reduce BP 150/90. Have tried garlic/cal/mag/arginine.

Thanks, Ken

Guest guest

Ken,

On high blood pressure. My husband used Valerian Tincture, nasty to the taste and smell but it highly reduced his blood pressure. He would use this at night. Helped him sleep and lowered his blood pressure. I on the other hand permently reduced mine by meditation, healthy eating (mostly vegetarian), good mineral and vitamin supplements along with rythmic breathing exercises. This is what worked for us. But of course everybody is different and they work differently. I found that they didnt work for my mother but also she is always a stress case. I have worked with her for years to meditate, breath right and eat right. She just wants a quick fix. Hope that helps.

Elise

----

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 08:25:40 PM

herbal remedies

Thanks, Ken

__ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Guest guest

Hey Ken,

Use whatever you have. Capsules are okay but you have to wait for the gelatin to dissolve to obtain the benefit. Tincture is good if you don't mind the alcohol unless you make your own using apple cider vinegar. Otherwise just teaspoon it into a smoothies or vegetable juice. Yes, hawthorne is very good for the circulatory system as well. Cayenne is not only good for the circulatory system but every other part of the body as well. I don't know which book you are referring to on cayenne. I should be writing my own book as I have been eating tabasco, cayenne and hot peppers ever since I can remember, and that is about 4 years of age.

Don

-

ken

herbal remedies

Monday, September 30, 2002 8:28 PM

Re: [herbal remedies] Doc S. Help on BP

Thanks, Don. I have capsules..is the tincture preferable or is there any other medium that would be efficacious?. BTW, what is the name of the short book that some doctor wrote extolling the wider benefits of cayenne? I though hawhtorne would supposed to be pretty effective also?

Thank you, Ken

-

Donald Eitner

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 10:24 PM

Re: [herbal remedies] Doc S. Help on BP

Ken,

Start taking cayenne. It will help you alot.

Don

-

ken

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 7:29 PM

Thanks, KenFederal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington